2 hours ago, Hotless said:

Let's play a little game, just like noacc is posting these days.

I miss 7 girls so if you tell me in which month each of their revival event is then you will earn my eternal gratitude!! :)

spring break, festival in town, music party, super girlzz!, be their co-pilot and prehistoric girls.

Spring Break: March
Festival: May
Music: June
SuperGirls: April
Co-Pilot: May
Prehistoric: June

7 hours ago, Hotless said:

hey, can someone explain to me why kinkoid keep the future events hidden in thei calendar ??

Why it's so important to hide them so players can't prepare ahead of time for them ??

And take into account the lack of pause days between one event and the other... this way one can't even play in tranquiliy and arrive to the next event with a full combativity refill if he has not still obtained all the girls. Frankly, this management of events is getting absurd. If only for the lack of days, they could have avoided the epic/legendary event for this month and give some free days to calmly gather resources. :S

Edited by Observer_X

10 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

And take into account the lack of pause days between one event and the other... this way one can't even play in tranquiliy and arrive to the next event with a full combativity refill if he has not still obtained all the girls. Frankly, this management of events is getting absurd. If only for the lack of days, they could have avoided the epic/legendary event for this month and give some free days to calmly gather resources. :S

To be fair, that has more to do with this month being February and the schedule not being fit for a short month like February.
We have 12 days (main event), 2x5 days (revivals), 4 days (special), adding up to 26 days.
Add one day after all these events, and you end up at 30 days.
So for any other month, this is a good schedule, just not for February.

8 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

To be fair, that has more to do with this month being February and the schedule not being fit for a short month like February.
We have 12 days (main event), 2x5 days (revivals), 4 days (special), adding up to 26 days.
Add one day after all these events, and you end up at 30 days.
So for any other month, this is a good schedule, just not for February.

That's exactly for this reason that I said:

22 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

If only for the lack of days, they could have avoided the epic/legendary event for this month and give some free days to calmly gather resources. :S

10 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

or just keep the option to change some of the events in the last moment.

I believe this is the real reason. And to improve the odds of people jumping on the current event, spend all kobans and then cry about the next one being better and buy kobans.

6 hours ago, Observer_X said:

No thanks. HC and CH have had their 2nd 5star legendary long enough. Its KH time. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 2/2/2019 at 6:05 AM, Observer_X said:

They increased the revival events from 4 to 5 days if they had not done that you would have a break in between them but that means you would have one less day to either get girls or legendary gifts from villains that have no girls.

I would rather keep having an extra day for an event because you normally get an extra event mission that gives more kobans on top of that.

Legendary day events have the strongest girls you can get so you can just save kobans up every two months and not do refills on other events because no other way to get 5-star legendary girls in the game and they do an epic then legendary event and we had the epic event last month also the epic girls stay in epic pachinko after epic days is over so you can get them later on instead of doing refills to get them as well to save the kobans for later events.

They are also removing the free girls that you can get from the villains from epic pachinko when they add the attraction system which will be a big bonus to anyone that did not clear much of the epic pachinko girls.

43 minutes ago, natstar said:

They are also removing the free girls that you can get from the villains from epic pachinko when they add the attraction system which will be a big bonus to anyone that did not clear much of the epic pachinko girls.

This is a very good news!! 😀

• Like 1

3 hours ago, natstar said:

They increased the revival events from 4 to 5 days if they had not done that you would have a break in between them but that means you would have one less day to either get girls or legendary gifts from villains that have no girls.

This change happened at the same time that new events became 12 days instead of 14, and they were obviously a linked decision. So since the overall number of days didn't change, we'd still be in the same situation.

Can I whine a bit about my drop rate? I do not think I am being conspired against. Kinkoid is not punishing me. I do not expect anybody to do anything. I just need to vent a bit.

I think I am 17-20 girls below other people who have been playing as long as I have and I think my lack of boss fight success is to blame. My reasoning goes like this. There are 3 ways to get girls: boss fights, EPx10 and missions. I have never missed a mission girl so no gap there. Most people put their kobans towards EPx10 or combat refills. Me too. Not much gap there unless there are a lot of people buying kobans. (I have a monthly card.) So any gap should be mostly in the boss fight drop rate. I checked out the TOF all time rankings:

• vs villains I am about 6,600th.
  • 6,600th on the girls seduced list has 116 girls.
  • I have 93 girls. (99 If I used all my saved kobans.) (am knowhow, saving for knowhow legendary)

So either the average player is much more efficient than I am at turning kobans into girls or I have a 18% worse long term drop rate. It gets worse. I think I was on track up until 3 months ago. That means the gap is not -18% over 11 months but more like -50% over 4 months. It has been almost 4 months now since I have had a boss girl drop. I estimate 1,200 fights vs Roko at every opportunity for nada. :(

I am still going to make my 100 girls in 12 months goal but the margin is getting tight.

Maybe I should ask @Zorba the Geek for advice? (He has 115 girls in that account and is about 8,200th on the vs villain list so he has way more girls on far fewer fights than me). :)

/whine.

TL;DR. Do not do what snowman22 does if you want a large harem.

On 2/10/2019 at 8:24 PM, _shal_ said:

Joy of joys...the guy in second place has THREE PvP wins for the week, so he's trying to win this contest purely by spending money:

PvP.png

Follow-up: Soolkeeper seemed to learn quickly that it would get expensive trying to keep up with my PvP points and ended up only spending enough additional money to stay in the top 4 after the first day.

But alas, somebody else also got the idea to spend money for kobans here during the last few hours of the contest (the guy who finished in 2nd place), so...

image.png.36e29cd01ca5d2fa1d71d51ab8b9969b.png

5+ million down the drain...

Edited by _shal_

This shard thing is going to change which bosses I fight. I used to fight the boss that gave the most cash and still had girl(s).

I have 2 girls to get from Silvanus and all 3 from Roko.

Now, say I fight Silvanus often enough to get 200 shards. I get both his remaining girls. But if I spend the same time fighting Roko (even if Roko's shard drop rate is as good as Silvanus') I get only 100 shards (Silvanus = 1-8, Roko = 1-4). These 100 shards are probably distributed evenly across Roko's 3 girls so 33/33/33. So in my situation Silvanus pays out 3X faster.

There is another plus. If I clean Silvanus out and he gets an event girl in some future event I do not have to worry about shard splitting.

My updated strategy is to fight the boss with the fewest girls remaining.

2 hours ago, ZackMacKenzie said:

A day into the Attraction era and I don't see much in the way of improvement for event or villain girls.  In fact, the way the Event Pachinko seems to work now makes it even worse than it was before!

Moving this here because I wanted to question something unrelated to leagues @ZackMacKenzie. What makes you say the Event Pachinko is worse? Far as I can see it's literally unchanged.

2 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Moving this here because I wanted to question something unrelated to leagues @ZackMacKenzie. What makes you say the Event Pachinko is worse? Far as I can see it's literally unchanged.

NP, I'm monitoring this thread too.

I went strictly by the new blurb.  It no longer mentions anything about odds for a girl/100 shard drop.  In fact, it doesn't mention girls or shards at all. That led me to suspect that it had changed methods, or that the odds have declined as they have elsewhere to compensate for the change to the Attraction system.

Once I learned that the equipment won in Event Pachinko was always the same class SS or Rainbow for the same slots, I lost interest in wasting kobans on this, so I wasn't willing to test my theory directly.  Useless (IMHO) avatars, surplus affection items and duplicate, off-class or rainbow gear were not enough compensation for the (claimed average) of 3 or 4 losing spins it typically takes to get a hit on a girl.  It also didn't help that my results were less than the advertised average.

If it truly hasn't changed I'll amend my post to delete the (apparently) spurious claim / baseless belief.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

image.png

Huh.  That's not what I read earlier in the day, though that is what shows up now for me as well.

I guess when they fixed the bug that caused the game to falsely track partial income for 1-to-99-shard girls they changed the text too?  Regardless, I'll edit my post now.  Thanks for pointing this out.