Could it be that the current HH+ script is trying to get the numbers against CH players right? With the current bug I mean. I'm getting a simulation with worse numbers than I get when fighting, maybe there's something I'm missing 🤔

I'm refering to Tom's version.

Edited by Kenrae

29 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

Could it be that the current HH+ script is trying to get the numbers against CH players right? With the current bug I mean. I'm getting a simulation with worse numbers than I get when fighting, maybe there's something I'm missing 🤔

I'm refering to Tom's version.

Yes. You can open the script and see the changelog. Pay attention to version 0.17.5.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Forman said:

Yes. You can open the script and see the changelog. Pay attention to version 0.17.5.

I see, thanks. Then there's something I'm not understanding properly about the Charm bug because many times I get better numbers (in the worst case situation of 0 crits against 1 crit, of course). Mmm... wait, the charm defense now depends on when you trigger it, right? It's better after an orgasm? 🤔

2 minutes ago, blaa said:

havent noticed it before today:

image.png.221dd1e19724a897c923b906993a1669.png

do we have this since today or even longer? I like it

I´m not sure either, but I believe I saw it last week somewhere but idk where.. for me it doesn´t show in the game

Edited by holymolly

il y a 13 minutes, blaa a dit :

havent noticed it before today:

image.png.221dd1e19724a897c923b906993a1669.png

do we have this since today or even longer? I like it

It's a recent script feature (posted on Sunday night). 😉
After I don't know when you got the update of the script.

Edited by Tom208
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Tom208 said:

It's a recent script feature (since Sunday evening). 😉

ahhhhhh, nice work, Tom, thanks - really nice!

(updated the script this morning the first time for a long time)

Edited by blaa

I guess I gonna keep my suggestions "discussion only", as the form still requires a google account.

well, being sarcastic I'd say "now is your chance to focus on your ideas only". (because I imply that my and only my ideas are useful, you know^^)

So if someone is planning to use this form, I go and give some forum links 😉

(technically I think my ideas are not that valuable that I would create an google account for it - but if think I might help you using the form...)

Edited by windia

I think something happens with the current HH+ script and the battle simulation against Charm players... sometimes I get much less points then the minimum reported, I just had a battle with a supposed floor of 23 giving 21 points and it has happened more than once. 1 point can be explained by the judge but 2 points is too much for that.
If I had to bet I'm sure @Tom208 has done a properly working code and there's still a KK bug not accounted for.

2 hours ago, Master Edward said:

It was a legendary battle 🤪. Earned 8.8 billion 🤑

image.thumb.png.f74904169a621f2f40bb6abc8a5ac25c.png

Spene would have won by far usually xD

How are your finger and wrist feeling after that much clicking?

Edited by Kenrae

Il y a 9 heures, Kenrae a dit :

I think something happens with the current HH+ script and the battle simulation against Charm players... sometimes I get much less points then the minimum reported, I just had a battle with a supposed floor of 23 giving 21 points and it has happened more than once. 1 point can be explained by the judge but 2 points is too much for that.
If I had to bet I'm sure @Tom208 has done a properly working code and there's still a KK bug not accounted for.

You're right. KK fixed the old bug for Charm players but introduced a new one.

For what I know, nobody has fully understood how this new bug works. So, I can't take it into account in the battle simulation.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I finally installed aka copied the script using Tampermonkey. 

my question: what should I see in league? What should I do/ try to see the scripted numbers inl league?

I see this in Season,  league battles is as before, boss shows the current shards:

image.png.6d86409fac590e7e9e4727ab159e087f.png vs image.png.28dec07f0d8e5af93ab90ec70558b48f.png vs image.thumb.png.881e49ee281eec9aee106af288532f42.png

I'm using a chrome clone (iron). Just "the rest" like market, harem, pachinko etc. seems to work fine so I imagine it is not an iron issue. Only league is somehow missing something. Because whenever I saw here something, there were more numbers visible.

Edited by windia

6 hours ago, Master Edward said:

Everything is fine 😉, I made half of the clicks with the mouse, paused and got distracted by other things, and then finished selling the equipment on my phone.

that number of items is insane.... u were so unlucky to be in that bracket. mine went like this. I still get to keep 600+ items for the next one

1698365046_ScreenShot2021-01-23at10_48_18AM.thumb.png.4be61295587941e48fbcc23eec6c9479.png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zamio said:

that number of items is insane.... u were so unlucky to be in that bracket. mine went like this. I still get to keep 600+ items for the next one

1698365046_ScreenShot2021-01-23at10_48_18AM.thumb.png.4be61295587941e48fbcc23eec6c9479.png

Maybe I should have waited for the next contest, but there is no guarantee that it will be easier. I was waiting for this contest for about a month, the money was running out, so I decided to win what I could.

• Like 1