6 hours ago, Kenrae said:

Chlorella are worse than ginseng and cordyceps, the boosters you want to use are those two. They're not awful like jujubes though, and since you get them for "free" (from the mythic pachinko) they have their uses when you don't need to go all out.

4 ginsengs are better in "middle of the pack" battles to maximize points gained, those battles you're going to win anyway but the difference between you and the opponent isn't huge. Cordyceps are the boosters you need against top opposition, in order to win battles you'll lose otherwise or to finish the battle before their second orgasm. They're also optimal against very weak opponents because you can end the fight before their first orgasm.

All of this from the point of view of someone who competes for top 4 in D3 and wants to get max points every season, if you're trying to be 16-30 in D2 it will be very different and other players will be able to give you much better advice than mine.

Also, in the end it depends on both your stats and your opponents' stats, so you need to keep you strategy up to date with changes.

thx for advice I ask this question because I get the 5th rank on D3 twice I have plan to get top 4 my point is 6500 and not enough

1 hour ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Yes, only 1 timer has adjusted for Daylight Stupid Time.

Wrong.

1st timer - time until the end of the current contest.
2nd - time until the start of the next one.
Recently, an interval of half an hour was made between these events.

4 minutes ago, YanDee said:

Wrong.

1st timer - time until the end of the current contest.
2nd - time until the start of the next one.
Recently, an interval of half an hour was made between these events.

And you don't find it odd that the new contest starts before the old one ends?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, DisgustingMarsupial said:

I guess nobody will be getting any daily missions today. Quite unfortunate. 

They will be back at work before the next daily mission reset but that means around 12 hours of not being able to do them if nothing is done early.

• Thinking 1

image.png.3507acd40144794b2dd97f0be3eb5819.png
God DAMN! 15th in Affection, I spent ALL of my humongous stash, and 2nd in Stat upgrades, and I havent upgraded my stats in like 200 levels!!!! 245th in money spent, I had hoped that 1 billion would get me to top 100 but oh well. Did fairly well in the last Leaderboard, while I had hoped to store even more affection and stats (and maybe not the announced last week where EVERYBODY would be tryharding their asses off, last 15 minutes were a fucking lagfest!) to maybe reach the 1st spot, but eh... at least I got that 1k Kobans. I'm just about done with everything I wanted to do in this game now, grabbed as many old girls as I could. A year and a half spent, only regretted about 8 months of it, oh well... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like 1

My last effort in leaderboard for affection only gave me a sixth place. I had almost 2.4M afection, but with so many girls to upgrade I decided to finish the following day, so when I had only invested 1.8M and was third at that moment the leaderboard message showed up. I spent the rest of items in hopes that they would be counted for the final reward.

image.png.f14446922c1a228b2ff45e3fc584b737.png

1 hour ago, jelom said:

My last effort in leaderboard for affection only gave me a sixth place. I had almost 2.4M afection, but with so many girls to upgrade I decided to finish the following day, so when I had only invested 1.8M and was third at that moment the leaderboard message showed up. I spent the rest of items in hopes that they would be counted for the final reward.

image.png.f14446922c1a228b2ff45e3fc584b737.png

They were counted, I spent 1.4M just on Sunday and I finished 5th on nutaku...

I somehow imagine like there will be something similar to TOF (affection-contests?)in the near future and my saved affection will give me some big advantage :D . Didnt go with my 1,2M affection since obviously everybody was going to (and honestly, I am way to lazy (still hoping for an efficent way to spend them))

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, blaa said:

I somehow imagine like there will be something similar to TOF (affection-contests?)in the near future and my saved affection will give me some big advantage :D . Didnt go with my 1,2M affection since obviously everybody was going to (and honestly, I am way to lazy (still hoping for an efficent way to spend them))

They could just add use item to a contest then using books,boosters or affection items counts to points.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, blaa said:

I also thought about that, but I rather went for safer way now to get some kobans at least :D