6 minutes ago, Lemus said:

Well ... technically it's half a day, and the second half is already starting December. So November 23-24 is the only "whole day without an event".

Your image as stated was wrong. Yes, when you change the goal posts to fit in your statement, it tends to fit.

5 hours ago, Caradog said:

From the Test Server. H/T to my club mate for sharing the info on Club Chat:

Screenshot (148)_LI.jpg

I see otherwise on test server: (corrected)

image.png.212038458bc111f93d4b688724f0edf4.png

Edit: this is new "where do they come from", not the rarity

Edited by windia

22 hours ago, DisgustingMarsupial said:

You know, I can't say I'm excited to see this. Does this mean an abandonment of Legendary Days in favor of "Mythic" days? 

I'd rather assume these Mythic girls gonna be stronger than the Champion's ones. 

Because for a replacement of the LD they would not need a new rarity.

Rarity is needed for "major pvp strike difference".

I'm not sure wether I like the rarity "mythic" as a term. Because people might think that these girls are obtainable via Mythic Pachinko. 

Maybe this is gonna be the case, would require a redesign of MP in all means.

Edited by windia

image.png.35ab36ebc4230cd58efefbe42cd8961e.png

Mythyc girls will need more than 100 shards, most probably 200, to be obtained.

KK wouldn't put the /100 if all girls would have 100 shards as it is now.

Or perhaps they pretend to change all the system and asign more shards to higher rarities.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jelom said:

image.png.35ab36ebc4230cd58efefbe42cd8961e.png

Mythyc girls will need more than 100 shards, most probably 200, to be obtained.

KK wouldn't put the /100 if all girls would have 100 shards as it is now.

Or perhaps they pretend to change all the system and asign more shards to higher rarities.

That might make sense. If it does, I dunno why they would add this change. Who was asking for girls that are even harder to obtain? If anything they should be slightly easier. 

another milestone for me:

image.png.0f70b301b8a6841f9bfa97af340c0f6a.png

Originally I had planned to spin epic pachinko x10, but since I had one of my favorite girls in MyP (and there were high chances i didnt get a girlI  like so much in EP), I decided to go for her:

image.png.2cdec5559d1198f8c9334a2e3573ed6e.png

I know 400 girls isnt that much anymore, but I am still happy since I am hoarding most of my ressources (not sure why, but that's how it is atm).

Edited by blaa
  • Like 5

6 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

It seems the latest changes have broken something in the current HH++ script, doesn't it? There's no boss battles shortcut now. And it was the feature I used most along with the league battle simulation.

Should be fixed already (check for updates through Tampermonkey). Kinkoid changed the name of the HTML element that the menu attaches to in today's patch.

And I nearly forgot, 500 girls passed during the recent Orgy Days:

image.png.f426cca046973a079898c9283ec8639d.png

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

I tried to remember what was in the questionnaire about all the events and my memory told me different things, so I go with the result only:

https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/15213-survey-hentai-heroes-events/

• event simultanously gave example with "month long and normal events" - vast majority was "yes", so they created a month long _and_ a short parallel event
    • asking about to much girls during classic => majority was "no" so there they put it (well, was unbusiest time anyway)
  • "to much 3star legendaries?" => majority was "no" so they created the 1star groupies...
  • "other kind of rewards" => majority was "orbs" so they put in MP orbs during MP days even these orbs do not help getting the M girl anyhow
  • asking about the perfect number of events per month - lowest number was "7", so they put in 7: classic days, orgy days, epic/legendary days, legendary contest, path of attraction, season, mythic days
    • when the 1star groupies will have their own parallel event, then they match up with 8 events per month = a more liked option^^

all in all an interesting way of survey and its interpretation

• Like 1

1427693706_ScreenShot2020-12-08at10_42_25AM.png.804ecb0589514f067139ea1edcedd65c.png692801739_ScreenShot2020-12-08at10_42_04AM.png.2b6c9084e78e0e776965d15b00f0724f.png

Kisses replacing CPs in leagues

No Orbs anymore on x-5 champions stages.

Was there any prior notice, can't seem to have read those anywhere?

This is starting to look desperate from KK

edit: nevermind. saw a thread in bug reporting mentioning these

Edited by Zamio
  • Thanks 1