13 ore fa, windia ha scritto:

It looks like they test animations in the town's event window

what kind of animations? something like they already did in the past for HC (if you know how that looks like) or is it something different?

EDIT: in the end still added .gif to show what I meant, just in case someone has no idea at all what we're talking about, it came out still a bit "heavy", hope no big problems with that (did mean to put it as a spoiler, put it looks like I'm a n00b and can't find where the option is in the edit menu)

173415331_HCHaremanimation.gif.833a55798aaecb1df9f1a74514fca1ec.gif

Edited by Oda

1 hour ago, Oda said:

what kind of animations? something like they already did in the past for HC (if you know how that looks like) or is it something different?

It's very similar to HCL animations (I suspect they just picked it up from there, and girls transferred over from HCL will simply go back to their original state in that regard). But it works really really well when added to existing HH originals as well.

EDIT: My only concern is for loading times in the Harem. It's already a real issue for big harems, and animations will likely make it even worse. This game could REALLY use a clean and SEPARATE "sit back and watch your picture collection" feature...

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 minuti fa, DvDivXXX ha scritto:

EDIT: My only concern is for loading times in the Harem. It's already a real issue for big harems, and animations will likely make it even worse. This game could REALLY use a clean and SEPARATE "sit back and watch your picture collection" feature...

Yeah that's a big concern, HC almost kills my (pretty old) computer also because of this

Or at least maybe they could add an option in settings to turn on/off the feature? 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Oda said:

For me they look like the girl teasers they had in their announcement once in a while.

Like for first legendary Days with Levitya or first PoA with Lupa`s mother - in the forum announcement these were also animated.

• Thanks 1

Seems like the login issue is finally fixed, so I can now share the news.

We got our first level 500 earlier today!

5656.JPG

He needs 274k XP to reach the next level according to his XP bar, so let's wait and see what happens then! 

• Like 8

53 minutes ago, Slynia said:

Seems like the login issue is finally fixed

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I had given hope that it would get fixed before tomorrow at that point. ^^

Edit: To anyone reading this who might still have issues, logging out of the game and then signing in again and opening the forum from the game's menu did the trick for me. My direct bookmark to the forum page didn't work.

• Thanks 6
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Hugh Jerexion said:

Room for one more in the 700 club? Or is it old news since the forum was broken. 😄

1845544351_HH700.png.4625bdf88d8a31084d82129dac507853.png

Good to be back on here btw. 

Could you say how much ego does you harem give?

1 hour ago, Kenrae said:

Could you say how much ego does you harem give?

a loooooooooooooooooooot since he's having more ego than most player 10 levels above him =D

you probably did some market refills, @Hugh Jerexion

edit: I know, my answer isnt helping a lot, i guess, but I havent written the whole weekend someting in the forum, so I really needed this :D

Edited by blaa
  • Haha 6

33 minutes ago, blaa said:

a loooooooooooooooooooot since he's having more ego than most player 10 levels above him =D

you probably did some market refills, @Hugh Jerexion

edit: I know, my answer isnt helping a lot, i guess, but I havent written the whole weekend someting in the forum, so I really needed this :D

Oh, I know he's done many market refills, that's why I'm really asking xD

31 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

• Could you say how much ego does you harem give?

Oh, I know he's done many market refills, that's why I'm really asking xD

Is there a way of working this out when I'm boosted?

if not I can take a snapshot when my boosters run out.

(i'm on 706 girls now - all maxed, so it will be a loooooooooooooooooooot 😁 )

Edited by Hugh Jerexion
added in extra for context

9 minutes ago, Hugh Jerexion said:

go to your harem there should be an " ego number" on the top left somewhere :)

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Hugh Jerexion said:

If you go to the harem page you can see it. For example:

image.png.5b9c6469724be90c3d76cdb0e6b09c5c.png

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Hugh Jerexion said:

Ah, so level=ego. Gotcha. Thx.

image.png.dc8ff0ee848f1eb0cc998ced6633ba41.png

not really, ego = the heart, so you got 28,617 extra ego through your harem

that's just sad to see, with almost 1/3 more of a level than kenrae you only get 4k ego more as a bonus, i know why I am not rushing to upgarde the girls

Edited by blaa
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, blaa said:

that's just sad to see, with almost 1/3 more of a level than kenrae you only get 4k ego more as a bonus, i know why I am not rushing to upgarde the girls

I see. Well Juliette told me in world one that girls need to move up their grade and I'm a sucker for redheads, so what can I do. 😉😆 

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, blaa said:

It's 50*sqrt(level) so it gives diminishing results the higher the level.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

It's 50*sqrt(level) so it gives diminishing results the higher the level.

yeah, i know, but actually seeing it is just sad, so sad (that's probably the difference between knowledge and experience)

but i get hugh, what can you do when a redhead is telling you something (since I am not doing it, she might have forget to tell me, though)

Edited by blaa
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, blaa said:

yeah, i know, but actually seeing it is just sad, so sad (that's probably the difference between knowledge and experience)

IMO, they should increase it. Not make it linear, that would be too much, but something less extreme. Maybe something based on x^3/4 instead of x^1/2.

Or even better, give a small bonus to your stats in battle from the stats of the girls. Maybe a 0.1% of a girl's KH, CH and HC stats. That would take into account their stars too, not only their level, and would be a good way to keep going once you reach the level cap.

• Like 5