5 minutes ago, Methos2 said:

It would be cheaper to restock.

Definitely. If those are the final prices I would see no reason to buy them over that of restocking (unless you somehow have more kobans than Ymen, which we all know isn't... very likely).

Also, have any of you tried restocking to check how often the mythic items seem to show up?

it would be even worse, they probably would take places from other gifts/books, so you would even get less xp/aff in the end

@Noaccpls have a look on the feedback and the numbers in the last few posts here, that price isnt well balanced - if it's already a made/final decision maybe you could rethink the pricing

Edited by blaa
  • Like 8

29 minutes ago, blaa said:

it would be even worse, they probably would take places from other gifts/books

This is true. The new mythic items have made the restock much more expensive for those who just want to buy a lot of Legendary items for cash.

This is bad news.

• Like 5

I also have to check now regularly that I have the koban spending warning on - because I'm so used to buy everything from the market. And spending kobans is usually limited to league or villain refill - and on massive clickers like LD or MD I turn this warning off.

• Like 5

urks

image.png.54302a393f9d748f6eebd4c6e4a3e5fe.png

There is a small plot twist:

price tag:

image.png.ba9702e19bba5eb26520add8e67c1751.png and image.png.f092b832ebc61759763bd4aac610c318.png andimage.png.3d73c58963b827f0d02c2d4c1000838a.png

and a surprising price tag four:

image.png.989711c923885f39cd37335648260370.png

So the biggest book is more magical then mythical (in my words) - and I just guess there is no level limit. Just a huge time saver and what so ever more ... when I think of a Mythical Girl, freshly aquired...

Edited by windia
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

42 minutes ago, windia said:

So the biggest book is more magical then mythical (in my words) - and I just guess there is no level limit. Just a huge time saver and what so ever more ... when I think of a Mythical Girl, freshly aquired...

The mythic spell book seems like a jackpot! Really useful and actually worth the prize (for someone high level) especially when as you said, used on a level 1 mythic girl.

Personally I'm completely fine with the spell book to cost kobans, as long as the cost for the other 3 books are changed to Ymen. 

• Like 11

1 minute ago, Slynia said:

The mythic spell book seems like a jackpot! Really useful and actually worth the prize (for someone high level) especially when as you said, used on a level 1 mythic girl.

Personally I'm completely fine with the spell book to cost kobans, as long as the cost for the other 3 books are changed to Ymen. 

The cost should be adjusted to level/rarity though, right? 😇

5 minutes ago, Karyia said:

The cost should be adjusted to level/rarity though, right? 😇

well, until now it was more or less a fixed Ymen/XP (the legendary ones are a little cheaper on Ymen/XP).

And the most expensive book - well, I buy it once and I _expect_ that it gives as much XP as my level has the moment I use it.

1 minute ago, windia said:

well, until now it was more or less a fixed Ymen/XP (the legendary ones are a little cheaper on Ymen/XP).

And the most expensive book - well, I buy it once and I _expect_ that it gives as much XP as my level has the moment I use it.

Yes but what I meant was, is the cost the same say for... level 300 or level 400? 

Just now, Slynia said:

Agree!

I feel like KK could change the "other" book´s to yemen (maybe even a higher price than what the respective equivalent amount of legendary books would cost, since it saves kobans for resets it´s still a better deal for the players) and keep the koban cost for the spell book (maybe even recalculate it to be something like a "30-50% save depending on your lv so that it would benefit both sides: players would get a little koban discount and KK would get something more in return because I feel like 900 kobans is pretty cheap ^^ especially if there´s maybe also a "gift" version for this) :)

that would seem like the best mix for me since it would offer the highest overall benefit imo:
- players that don´t want to pay kobans for gifts/books don´t need to
and wouldn´t "lose" XP/gifts slots since the mythic books for yemens would still mean more xp per market restock than atm
- players that miss a lot of XP/gifts  and are willing to spent kobans for f.e. market refills could get them easier and even cheaper but especially easier since they could save on a lot of market refills/ clicking to do so

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Fiel said:

not sure what happens if you try to use it on someone who needs to upgrade from grade 5 to 6.

I tried to use it on  2 to 3. and it simply greys out the Offer button. So it's not even usable beyond rank 1 and rank 2.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 10
  • Sad 3

Thank you guys for sharing info and screenshots. My test account is way too low level for me to see this first-hand.

I pretty much agree with everyone:

• cool idea, especially the limitless ones;
  • too expensive in kobans (a bit disappointed it costs kobans at all, even);
  • whatever you do, those need to have their own separate slots or a new tab just for them. otherwise, we'll lose more than we gain in the process.
  • Stars 1 & 2 is a bummer even for Myhtics. "Give 2 stars" would be perfect.

In any case I'm glad that Kinkoid is addressing the XP and Affection issue in a big way, and equally glad that no other item type has gotten an extra rarity. Basically the two big points raised the most by player feedback whenever this was discussed in the past few months. 👍

• Like 11

The 8 gifts from restock typically gives about 4000 affection. If I click the restock 18 times, it will cost me 18*42=756 kobans and it will give enough items for ~72,000 affection. A 780 koban mythical bracelet only gives 15,000 affection, that's 5 times less value than just using the restock button. I haven't calculated the mythical panty but I doubt it will be any better. If the mythical items must cost kobans, they can't cost more than using restock button.

• Like 7

5 hours ago, Methos2 said:

The 8 gifts from restock typically gives about 4000 affection. If I click the restock 18 times, it will cost me 18*42=756 kobans and it will give enough items for ~72,000 affection. A 780 koban mythical bracelet only gives 15,000 affection, that's 5 times less value than just using the restock button. I haven't calculated the mythical panty but I doubt it will be any better. If the mythical items must cost kobans, they can't cost more than using restock button.

well, sad to say - a flooding with mythicals like "half the stock" gives me only 36k affection for Ymen in stock refills...

in general that is true

And I believe they keep all mythical kobanwise because it is simpler: red = kobans.

Edited by windia

10 hours ago, Tom208 said:

With 900 kobans you have (in average) 160,000 xp with market's restocks.
This is the xp required by a mythic girl at level 460.

Not sure at all it worthes the price.

If you're over that level of course it is. And if you're near that level too, if only for the clicking it saves. If you're level 300 I wouldn't touch it :P.

• Haha 1

Well, wait and see what the final implementation in the production server will be.

I expect KK to look at the numbers and tweak it a bit.

I think the magic mythic spell book is a great idea, and the mythic lingerie is half way to be great too.

Of course If they changed them to be possible to buy mythics with Ymens would be incredible news, and I wouldn't mind paying a lot more than ten times the equivalent cost per XP or aff of legendary items, but don't count on it, they will stick to kobans, just the price now is too high.

• Like 9

12 hours ago, Slynia said:

Personally I'm completely fine with the spell book to cost kobans, as long as the cost for the other 3 books are changed to Ymen

Totally this for me too, even because as someone already said we are risking to have even less of exp/affection due the "blocking" of the places from the mythic items, i mean i really like the feature and for sure i would buy some of them but i cannot afford to buy very often (sad life XD) and if on the market there are more of them means that I'll have (hypothetical) 4 items less that day, making the problem worse. So we might consider, just a quick idea from me, to use a little "expansion" of the market for the new items or even some sort of a "secret shop" with a new guy/girl that unlocks at some level (a little expansion/market with like 4 places)

Still this is on the test server and we are giving lots of feedback so probably it will be better 😉, the sure thing is that they are wanted/needed, just need to adjust some "details".

• Like 4

they could easily made this 10M or even 100M - I would buy it every time (at least as long as I could); on a positive note: we would also get rid of the ymen problem.

maybe we can win mythic gifts/books in contest or KC or seasons/PoA (paid path), that would also be great

9 minutes ago, jelom said:

I think the magic mythic spell book is a great idea, and the mythic lingerie is half way to be great too.

exactly this, i like that they had some great ideas on this - now I can also improve my girl xp contest sniping skills

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

I don´t know if it´s just me but I wouldn´t mind another "swimsuit event" with bunny and lupa from the side quest obtainable :D ... just wanted to put this idea out there ;)

And I wouldn´t mind a new Norou (my Norou campaign obviously has to go on :P..)

• Like 4