7 hours ago, windia said:

Wouldn't that also imply to look for e.g. CH crit that "counters" my orgasm? 

Is this information still about "the worst case"? 

Well, that would be cool, but we don't fully know CH formulas and I'm not sure it's that easy in this case. In fact the script doesn't really show the worst case against CH because of that.
In HC case it's very simple, that's why I'm proposing it. I know it would save me some time. It's not the worst case, so? Neither was the current implementation the worst case when we had judges.

Heck, even just a text in the log saying "Without a crit in the orgasm this would be one more point" would be very helpful.

Edited by Kenrae

that's a nice idea, but even better would be a booster detector, but maybe i am just saying this because i run in 3 different boosted people this league already who i thought they werent or i havent checked the stats properly

35 minutes ago, blaa said:

that's a nice idea, but even better would be a booster detector, but maybe i am just saying this because i run in 3 different boosted people this league already who i thought they werent or i havent checked the stats properly

But that's much more difficult to do... there's people with club bonuses and without, or with a club at level 10. There's people who use a girl of the wrong class for whatever reason, people with mythic girls and without, or even using a common girl... all of that produces different stats.

I think that's asking too much from the script.

• Like 1

it is, there are some who are using them, i could ask them, i guess, but so far i havent see the necessetiy to use it, but with the recent experience i might have to consider it - i also prefer everything in one script and from one person

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, windia said:

on test server the anniversary is already "running". 

I stopped counting, looks like almost 100 girls available^^ - just unlike the LoneStars(tm) only one per boss.

it was also running on the main server for a second - if that's the anniversary event, it could be really good. The drop rate seems similar to a foreplay event (i.e. 1-4).

Hopefully they announce if that's the only anniversary event or if they celebrate over more than one event like they did last year

2 hours ago, FinderKeeper said:

iirc a few months back guys from discord discussed booster detection scripts, so should be doable

Of course it is, but I don't want to be greedy since I'm not doing it myself, what I asked is very easy to do and would save me a good amount of time :P .

all i can say for now, i really like hexagons

really like they are doing something on the pvp system

on another note: Is it just me or got the forum a lot more quiet the last few weeks/months - is this the result of the new mods?

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, blaa said:

all i can say for now, i really like hexagons

really like they are doing something on the pvp system

on another note: Is it just me or got the forum a lot more quiet the last few weeks/months - is this the result of the new mods?

I feel like it indeed got a bit more quiet on the forum :/ ..anyways I really hope that the new pvp system will improve the gameplay ^^

1 hour ago, windia said:

First impression of the new pvp System on TEST server:

image.thumb.png.9d0b8840e8f1031e55fba875aed3a477.png

more with more time.

Whuuuuuuut? 😱

Ok, that might shake things up a bit. 😬 I'm adopting a wait and see though to decide if it's an improvement or not. Recent changes like that to that club champion make me eh unsure. But we'll find out soon!

• Like 1