Some win sharing deal among the top 4 contenders? Keep an eye on all of them, and if you are in range to be a top 4 candidate as well, and can catch all of them, you can turn the outcome of the deal into the opposite of what it was supposed to achieve.

EDIT: Ah lol I see position 99 just now. Okay no deal 😄.

Edited by Horsting
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Der DinX said:

Damn, it's not a Bug

image.png.c04d111f71c1698685982ca8e6282216.png

One Hour extra spending is nasty.

I'm curious on which girl this is (so which one is the mission girl).

Because the in-game announcement said it's College Beauty Mio, but for me she's listed as Pachinko only, and no available girl is listed with mission goals.

27 minutes ago, jelom said:

there is no new girl in villains for orgy days?

I have only the pachinko one

Same, I was expecting the new girl on a villain, and I'm happy I'm not the only one surprised. Now I don't have to have doubts about my memory (not more than usual anyways).

27 minuti fa, bohammettuz ha scritto:

I'm curious on which girl this is (so which one is the mission girl).

Because the in-game announcement said it's College Beauty Mio, but for me she's listed as Pachinko only, and no available girl is listed with mission goals.

Same, I was expecting the new girl on a villain, and I'm happy I'm not the only one surprised. Now I don't have to have doubts about my memory (not more than usual anyways).

college beauty mio is the new girl that will stay in the pachinko pool.

• Surprised :O 1

1 hour ago, Antimon said:

Thank you, yes.
I know and so I'll get her at some point after OD most likely. With 31 event girls available in pachinko, right now getting one particular one is unlikely, unless there is a surprise DD.

The original in-gamer newsflash for Orgy Days said that College Beauty Mio was the mission girl, but pulling it back up now, I see that they've changed the announcement to say Wizard Ankyo instead.

Would have been nice to have the new girl on a villain, but at least I still have 3 other event girls on villains, so enough to spend my energy on.

On 9/14/2023 at 7:13 AM, Antimon said:

Warning, I am not detecting the Epic pachinko mark on the new girl, only the event mark. Meaning if that does not change she we be gone after the event so get her now if you can.

Edit: 10/10/23 looks like they fixed it, She is now showing in Epic Pachinko

Also "College Beauty Mio" looks to be linked with "Submissive Beauty" whos full name is "Princess Beauty Mude". no Mio anywhere and do to the art style I can't tell if she is meant to be the same girl or if this is just in error. So expecting something to change at some point(name or linkage)

I Also thought the count of 99 was to high as OD month 8 + 9 should be 81 so did a comper and found these girls are not from these 2 Months

Bunny's mother in skis
Nemah
Date Arianne
Greta
Viola
Nara
Agatha
Adelaide
Vivia
Arabelle
Jana
Norou
Wanda
Tentacle Mala
Jade
Layla
Ria
Christmas Arcana

Edited by Yamiray
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Surprised :O 1

And that's it. I've finally reached my main goal, which is to get all the girls in the game. 🥳🥳🥳
At the moment, I'm only missing the girls from the current events and the last girl from LD (but I've got enough tokens to get her for the next sultry mysteries).
Hentai_Heroes_-_2023-09-20_13_22_01.png.d899e23d20e47f79369b7cae414bbf92.png

PS: I know in 2 weeks, it won't be the case as I'll be missing 3 girls from the current mega-event. But still 😉

• Like 1
  • GG 11

• DvDivXXX pinned and featured this topic
  • DvDivXXX unpinned this topic