12 minutes ago, Horsting said:

why they moved this valuable information behind a button or tooltip

Sometimes I think they still are in the age of Hentai Clicker or something similar, where the main goal is to kill your left mouse button by hitting it as often and as fast as you can.

Maybe the fast part is gone by now, but the often part still persists.
Just think about the many useless clicks we have to do to confirm something, only to make some popup disappear.

• Haha 3
  • Hug 1

10 minutes ago, Tom208 said:

Well, since the only thing that matters is to lose against the champions, no need for making these drafts anyway 😉

Yeah, and it used to be what I did before GS were introduced. But these days, Ymens are a valuable resource unironically, and making the drafts is also the difference between getting peanuts and getting up to 1 or 2M in Ymens per ticket for me.

Of course, it also leads to me killing the champs much faster, which leads to my current drafting fatigue. "Hentai Catch 22" seems like the name of the game, these days. Fucked if you do, fucked if you don't.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

Yeah, my tickets are getting less quite drastically, and I still don't know if I will have a chance to get the first girl after all.

Little Question alongside, weren't Epic Days mainly meant for, well, obviously Epic Girls?

In PsH there are three Girls and they are all 3* Legendary.

Maybe I didn't pay too much attention lately, because of who cares; but still, I'm confused.

Yeah, it's a classic question that was asked a billion times even by some seasoned veterans sometimes.

In general, beyond the fact that Kinkoid screwed up in terms of the base concept behind "rarity" in general and in games in particular, there are many places were the same terminology is used for different and unrelated things, which causes even more confusion.

The cherry on top is of course the fact that there's no consistency anywhere in the game. A mythic book is just a book that gives more GXP than others, but works on any girl. A mythic light bulb however can only be used on mythic girls. Mythic pachinko does have an (awfully small) chance of dropping mythic (hero) gear, and only for x1 spins at that, it can't happen from x3s or x6s; but it has nothing to do with anything else that's called "mythic" in the game. And so on.

I'd go so far as to say it would be worth rebuilding the entire terminology from the ground up, but it would almost certainly not lead to something more intuitive and definitely take a long time getting used to all over again. That's not a problem unique to Kinkoid, in all fairness, although they're sure pretty high up there with the most confusing best of them in that department. ^^

Dota 2's mega creeps vs "meeeega creeps" come to mind, or HearthStone whose card rarities have always been perfectly accurate in terms of... well, rarity, but made zero sense in terms of power levels for most of the game's existence (eg legendaries have always been the most expensive and hardest to get, but the vast majority of them are terrible cards and a lot of commons and rares are still among the most OP cards ever). Among sooo many other examples.

Game is hard.

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

I have all 6 of them ready right now and my motivation for making 6 full drafts in a row yet again is currently below zero.

Like Tom208 mentioned: Why waste time for a good draft: You don't need to beat the champ (and get him stronger if they aren#t capped now). I only use a better Draft in the cases I'm at the 5th stage to get the Kisses faster.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

Like Tom208 mentioned: Why waste time for a good draft: You don't need to beat the champ (and get him stronger if they aren#t capped now). I only use a better Draft in the cases I'm at the 5th stage to get the Kisses faster.

Same answer I gave to Tom (but I'll rephrase and elaborate instead of just repeating myself):

My ticket stash is dwindling, and they're becoming a valuable resource these days. Ymens are an even more valuable resource for me, and Ymens is what I'm getting more than 99% of the time as the reward when I'm burning a ticket. A good draft gives me a whole lot of Ymens per ticket instead of the negligible amount I get if I just click Perform without drafting. So making a decent draft for each and every champ run is actually worth it for me, even though it's tedious.

To clarify, I'm not fighting my regular champs for the +1 in the monthly predatory paywalled event (although it doesn't hurt to get a few points as a side effect). I'm fighting them primarily in hopes of getting a few extra useful light bulbs, like most players. But since the drop rate for light bulbs on champions is maybe 1% at best, the vast majority of the champion fights I'm doing give me Ymens instead, and they cost one ticket apiece all the same. Might as well get a decent amount of Ymens over time while I'm at it.

My regular champions are all maxed out except for Visor and Alban, who are getting there slowly but surely anyway. So I'm no longer actively trying to avoid completing runs against them, as it doesn't hurt me. It also means the occasional 10 Kisses from finishing a cycle, which is another decent reward for doing this properly.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Tom208 said:

While we're talking about wrong display, I'm pretty sure there were other places on this screen for the girl tooltip, right?

Hentai_Heroes_-_2023-09-23_14_05_12.thumb.png.ba387d3316cc34ba981aec9ad63eea04.png

Like that, for instance?

Hentai_Heroes_-_2023-09-23_14_08_30.thumb.png.bfc205cf5b8d4ed2350866616ebe00ea.png

I have valid complaints about the new interface. Perhaps this should be put into a separate topic?

1.thumb.jpg.da7a2d29b12b8103d3a85e232cb6d771.jpg
Firstly, why are such large empty spaces left on the sides of the image of the girl?

Why did this result in useful information about the girl’s shards being visually scattered and at the same time having a font that is too small and difficult to distinguish? As a result, obtaining the most important information becomes very difficult.

Why was the hide interface button introduced? So that there is even more free space on the sides of the girl? Although nothing from the interface interferes with the perception of the girl's image.

2.jpg

• Like 2

From PSH and with this something will be more clear: They wanted the place at the right side for the Girls if there are more than one in the event.

image.thumb.png.3a9bcf884a6df78816a73752ff565661.png

How this will look with events with much more girls can we also see from the Patch Notes with an example from OD:

image.png.fded6488f1326cc84d91d850da15dc24.png

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 3

2 ore fa, DvDivXXX ha scritto:

Yeah, and it used to be what I did before GS were introduced. But these days, Ymens are a valuable resource unironically, and making the drafts is also the difference between getting peanuts and getting up to 1 or 2M in Ymens per ticket for me.

Of course, it also leads to me killing the champs much faster, which leads to my current drafting fatigue. "Hentai Catch 22" seems like the name of the game, these days. Fucked if you do, fucked if you don't.

Aren't ymens from champion fights given out based on %impression obtained? Reaching 80% impression on Romero using one ticket or 5 tickets should give out the same amount of ymens... Are you short on tickets?

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Tom208 said:

I can't tell for DvDivXXX, but in my case I was at about 2,000 champion tickets when light bulbs appeared.
And now:
Hentai_Heroes_-_2023-09-23_17_36_17.png.b58c77e108452c8827297bf59a502f7d.png

Yeah, tickets go fast when trying to get bulbs. I was close to 3000 recently, now at less than 600. Yesterday and this morning I finally dropped my 30th and 31st mythic bulbs, after a frustrating dry spell of over 1500 tickets. Now that I can fully skill-up one mythic girl, I'm gonna take a break from the champions. It's not just tickets running out, but as a free player, it's just tiring.

• Like 1

image.thumb.png.7fa7651b9281af2733f3a8c58313b80d.png

WTF, 2 drops in a row where I only got 1 shard when I have an SP equipped. And the SP stacks are being consumed.

Edit: Seems to only be a graphical bug of the loot window, going into the the MDR event window, I have the expected shard count. And this bug did not occur at the 13h, 15h and 17h CEST shards refreshs.

Edited by mdnoria
Graphical bug
  • Thanks 1

the Last 24+ hrs really sucked for me: computer issues went epic, preventing me from playing at all until the Last 4 hrs, but unable to complete Dailies, did not get to use stored CP for either MDR (HH, CXH or PSH) & i need to restart computer again;  browser & OS iS ffffffffffffffffffffffff'D so gamez not 100%, featurez/Seasonals not working...

the best newz i have isn't game-related but something @Ravi-Sama & a few otherz want to know; Amouranth is having a FREE SHOW tonight @ 9pm EST, @ Jerkmate, i had a Link i wuz gonna Share but browser glitched bad & i Lost it & a bunch of noteS too...

Karxan Edit: i got the Link again!!

Div Edit: We're not supposed to share links for third-party sites (that's in the Rules, though as always it depends on the context). Since Amouranth is specifically a sponsor of HH and even a character in the game, I think this is more than okay. Still, I put a Spoiler around the link itself just in case. Cheers.

anyone Save the Link for the Latest Survey?  PLZ Share it So i may try?  TY!

Edited by DvDivXXX
Mod Edit: Updated
  • Surprised :O 1

12 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

Now I'm feeling old... 😉

I don't need to feel, I know I am.  At least I guess I should be.
Or is it I know I'm old, so I don't need to feel that way?
Well whatever, it still depends on what to compare with; take the Universe for comprison, now tell me your old. 🤪

I found a new feature in TransPSH, couldn't look in the other games, cause there isn't EpicDays or something with multiple Girls at the moment. I don't have Girls with shards in EpicDays at PsH.

image.png.f151289a3f31251a059e204ce55b6481.png image.png.bbae53b0a71ba8de1c7e93aee43125d3.png

Do we collect now just the shards and decide afterwards which Girl we wont?

The Girl changes with her Name, Pic and Tooltip when clicking on 'next', the shards stay the same.
And no, I only have shards for Penny.

Edited by Der DinX
  • Thinking 1

il y a une heure, Der DinX a dit :

Do we collect now just the shards and decide afterwards which Girl we wont?

The Girl changes with her Name, Pic and Tooltip when clicking on 'next', the shards stay the same.
And no, I only have shards for Penny.

I agree with DvDivXXX. What does your harem display about these girls?

• DvDivXXX pinned and featured this topic
  • DvDivXXX unpinned this topic