25 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Luna was not joking when she said she takes full responsibility for this mishap

I know, that's admirable. I was mostly just farming likes, although I am still a bit perplexed how one can miss it. In fairness I didnt spot the inconsistency, past the first few questions I always assumed right-most means best, left-most means worst and never paid attention to the captions.

Anyway, I mostly view those surveys as pure placebo, as Rosso does what Rosso wants anyway (mostly). Do you by chance have the summary of last year's results? It would be interesting to look at them in hindsight.

• Like 1
  • Juicy peach 1

7 minutes ago, 430i said:

Do you by chance have the summary of last year's results? It would be interesting to look at them in hindsight.

I don't archive those, but I know others do, so if they were published at the time, someone on the forum should be able to retrieve them. However I also remember that some surveys' results were never officially revealed, and others were published but presented and with conclusions drawn from them that weren't faithful to the actual data (like when they asked us to rank a list of things from best to worst and presented the results separately per item, as if we had been asked to rank each thing in a vacuum instead).

So take everything with copious amounts of salt. ^^

• Like 1

Some good news - Matcha revival has been planned for event number 328. If the event is scheduled sequentially, it should be in January CE (event number 326) and January MD (event number 327). However I have the feeling it might be around Christmas/NYE.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Hearts 1

8 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

I remembered something from Discord to this topic:

image.png.316bb0f0b01d3f2ab9af46926294ab37.png

Too bad, it was the most important question imo (a clear ranking of future features by us players), but changing how we rated it made a mess of the results.

I answered it late, when I was tired, so I did it backwards. I might answer it again correctly.

14 hours ago, 430i said:

Matcha revival

Oh boy! I've only just realized Matcha means HER:

image.png

For some reason it didn't register in my brain the first time I read your post. ^^

Damn, I've been waiting for her return for forever and a day. Thanks for the heads-up! Starting to stash kobans and SPs for her special MDR right now.

• Like 1

To be completely honest, I do not feel it does really matter whether they fucked up the last question or not. 

The last time I did a similar survey was ~two years ago, in the survey in which they firstly announced  the labyrinth, as well as mythic equipments, girls equipment and girls skill (and other things I do not recall). These last three were all voted as less desired than the Labyrinth, iirc, and they were all pushed out anyways and well before the Labyrinth. 

I do not think we should expect anything different, this time: those are features they already planned to add to the game, and they'll probably see the light whenever kk feels they are sufficiently ready, no matter what we say.

• Like 2
  • Hug 1

1 hour ago, holymolly said:

If you keep on upgrading legendary 3 stars ..

Not nearly as much as i used to!  In fact, i was filtering to prioritize the 5✩ Girls for the most part, Festive Levitya & Christmas Arcana are 2 exceptions that earned it many times over.

On a related note, NO 5✩ versions of Arcana is a crime...

Anniversary Arcana & White Queen Arcana should be 5✩ Girls, not 3✩.

are the Feedback threads effective or ignored?  Do Mods have a new point of contact yet?

Edited by Karxan
Something About Arcana
  • Like 1
  • Juicy peach 1

4 hours ago, holymolly said:

If you keep on upgrading legendary 3 stars ..

What else can I do when there are practically no 5* girls left? 😉 😎

4.jpg.599f8f572c9b0efaa29929ec432756b8.jpg

But I’m wondering why KK stopped promoting his games properly? Why do banners still show outdated information?

Spoiler

1.thumb.jpg.c64658ce4801db2d69fab536f121d4c1.jpg2.thumb.jpg.253965e430d814a8dc1bcc2530ca61fb.jpg3.jpg.e5c14b102e060175ad03b08246896fba.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1

14 hours ago, Karxan said:

On a related note, NO 5✩ versions of Arcana is a crime...

Anniversary Arcana & White Queen Arcana should be 5✩ Girls, not 3✩.

Totally agreed! At least there is a mythic, but it would take 7 more re-revivals for her to appear 😭. She is the one and only avatar I did and will every buy ingame, during last 69% promo. The two 3* cannot/should not be changed, as they are from events which introduce 3* girls only. A future LD/LC/DD/ME could give a new Arcana L5 variant.

• Like 3

On 12/13/2023 at 2:59 AM, Master-17 said:

What else can I do when there are practically no 5* girls left? 😉 😎

In all seriousness:

1. Upgrade all Starters and Commons (regardless of how many stars they have; I've even used more than a few 1-star fillers to unlock all the caps until Girl level 750 myself back in the day) up to 100 of them (IIRC that's the total number of girls you need to raise to level 700 so you're done unlocking all levels).

2. For any other rarity, ONLY upgrade PvP-relevant 5-star girls and Mythics you have, slowly but surely, and ONLY so you can use them. NOT to reach the caps to unlock higher levels.

3. NEVER EVER upgrade a 3-star Legendary. Never upgrade a 3-star Epic or Rare either, as a rule of thumbs. I do the latter very occasionally these days, when there's a double blessed one too tempting to pass up even for a single week of League (and so I get to use some of my otherwise long useless Epic Light Bulbs). But that's on a case by case basis, and years after unlocking max girl level and getting the vast majority of my evergreen PvP-relevant girls maxed out first (L5s and M6s).
  • Like 2

Well, I have... this:

image.png

Which concludes my catching up with any and all past CE girls this year. Since KK stopped adding any new girls for OD specifically, that Claim button is what I'll be looking at every OD from now on. And it also means I'm not about to have any girl available in MP anytime soon. ^^ First world problems, though.

• Hearts 2
  • GG 3

• DvDivXXX pinned and featured this topic
  • DvDivXXX unpinned this topic