@[CNO] Aris619 Hey there aris!
Welcome to the forum, please read the forum rules first here: https://forum.kinkoid.com/index.php?/topic/15152-rules/

If you just wanna chat about anything related to the game, then this thread "Chit Chat" is the one to post in.
If you wanna talk about something unrelated to the game, then I advise you to post in the Off-Topic section here: Off-topic - Hentai Heroes (kinkoid.com)

Hope to hear from you!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Kenrae said:

Just going to say one thing.

@Tom208 we love you xD 

if you are refering to script filter, it's now offically forbidden

here's the link to a version without the filters:https://raw.githubusercontent.com/45026831/hh-plus-plus/main/hh-plus-plus.js

edit2: oh, finderkeeper posted the whole message, you can delete this post then

Edited by blaa
  • Sad 1

@Tom208

As I have no clue of such stuff - why not simply updating the old location with the new script?

What is the benefit of a new location?

@Kenrae: my memory about apple's handling is: once they incorporate an app feature they rule out all apps that have only this feature. And as they were announcing to bring "one day" a better harem filter, I read this.

Edited by windia

5 minutes ago, windia said:

@Kenrae: my memory about apple's handling is: once they incorporate an app feature they rule out all apps that have only this feature. And as they were announcing to bring "one day" a better harem filter, I read this.

Then wait for it to be available. Meanwhile, this script gives a feature that the game should have had years ago.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

at the moment I am not sure what is more time consuming : go through harem's girls (sorted by grade and rarity) and look at each of them, or do search in wiki and then CTRL F for "HH" (Harem Heroes'/Hentai Heroes' wiki tag), open a bunch of those found in new tabs, then check if it's actually talking about the part you're interested in (eyes vs hair, mainly)

or eventually just look for some spreadsheet of all girls' characteristics, surely it's out there 

10 minutes ago, Oda said:

at the moment I am not sure what is more time consuming : go through harem's girls (sorted by grade and rarity) and look at each of them, or do search in wiki and then CTRL F for "HH" (Harem Heroes'/Hentai Heroes' wiki tag), open a bunch of those found in new tabs, then check if it's actually talking about the part you're interested in (eyes vs hair, mainly)

or eventually just look for some spreadsheet of all girls' characteristics, surely it's out there 

If you have an upload side I can offer my spreadsheet. Would just try to strip off my rubbish in it. I have no dropbox or google.

(and did only "important 5 stars")

• Thanks 3

thanks @windia , I don't have any "discreet" upload side (unless you're talking about something that can be done in forum that I don't know about yet in which case please enlighten me haha) 

in any case before taking your hard work's fruits like that I think I'll check in my club to see if anyone came up with anything first, seems reasonable to me

18 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

Hope I did the update correctly. I copied version 30, deleted version 29, then pasted version 30 in place. Then I logged off and back on. Did I miss anything?

You shouldn't have the Filter option, it's easy to check.

• Like 1