[ 19-Aug-20 ] Legendary Contests #2 - Discussion

FinderKeeper

Yet Another Poll  

145 members have voted

1. 1. Rate New Girl

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

<< Previous Event                                                                                                           Next Event >>

zWzZUlO.jpg?1

Legendary contests

From August 19 to August 23 
The event starts at 13:30 server time

Complete the Legendary Contests and conquer 1 Legendary goddess

All contests (normal and Legendary) will start at 13:30 server time and will finish at 13:00 server time

Eyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.png

Bellona-600x1500.png

1H9O3yh.png Bellona 1H9O3yh.png

"I Am What The Gods Have Made Me! Either you ravage me or I’ll ravage you…"

My courageous hero,

Arm yourself for a competitive challenge! If you’ve been active in the last 72 hours and your level is over 20, you will participate in a wide-open, sweating and arduous contest!

Starting on the 19th (1:30 pm UTC+2) and ending on the 23rd (1pm UTC+2) of August 2020, you will have four days to stand out and beat the competition by completing four legendary tasks. Win Arena and League battles, defeat villains, make your horny girls stronger and show that you are the bravest hero! Sounds exciting? Don’t cum so fast, dear! The best part is yet to come!

You will be generously rewarded for your heroic efforts! Show top performance in any of the contests and Bellona, the Legendary Goddess of War, will join your Harem seduced by your exceptional courage. And if you don’t make it to the top, it will be alright! Your active participation will be appreciated and rewarded with amazing Legendary gear.

But there is more, darling! Follow Bunny and Lupa’s adventure into their quest to save you and explore a brand new Haremverse World!

Crossing fingers inside my wet pussy for you! Go, go, go!

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Thanks 9

3 minutes ago, Čamuga said:

Boy am I glad to have the first day before the league reset (iirc they'll use that task for the 1st day, or at least I fuckin hope so!), as I'm trying my ass off to promote this week :D

Might want to finish your league today in case you need to maximize your league points since lots of people will probably be boosting tomorrow.

• Thanks 1

What contests will be available and in which order?

Do I understand correctly that this is the order or are there any changes ?

Edited Order:
1. Smells Like Team Spirit.

On 8/17/2020 at 2:25 PM, windia said:

LC2_C1.png

2. Ostentatious Duty.

On 8/14/2020 at 7:40 PM, Тёмный Властелин said:

915617493_-1.jpg.e82abb4cbce07000c7629c199017e71e.jpg

248974269_-2.jpg.bde315a7cddb9c48a3cf19f15cead357.jpg

3. They Always Come Back.

On 8/15/2020 at 3:32 PM, Тёмный Властелин said:

1966331350_-2.jpg.c048f29332e93c7c9e14ff2a583f8487.jpg

252292453_-3.jpg.3d3b2130ea66e9504f69972dca4ffbe9.jpg

4. Harem-building.

On 8/17/2020 at 1:48 PM, Тёмный Властелин said:

986356089_-1.jpg.ca5ee938bc91d3d012c89fbac7e97e31.jpg

Edited by Bomba
Edit: Fixed the order of contests
  • Thanks 8

24 minutes ago, _shal_ said:

Might want to finish your league today in case you need to maximize your league points since lots of people will probably be boosting tomorrow.

Already did that, now I've got a bunch of people to beat that usually leave me with like 30-40% HP, and if they boost+ I boost it ends up about the same :D 

@Bomba I assumed that the PVP contest would be first, as it was the first contest last time. if it's not I'm gonna be very sad :( Also I think the order is the exact reverse of what you posted, as the PVP contest was the first contest that was posted from the Test Server

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Bomba said:

What contests will be available and in which order?

Do I understand correctly that this is the order or are there any changes ?

The fourth screen is the first contest. I started making screenshots from the second contest. I didn't get the first one, cause I was inactive on the test server.

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Čamuga said:

@Bomba I assumed that the PVP contest would be first, as it was the first contest last time. if it's not I'm gonna be very sad :( Also I think the order is the exact reverse of what you posted, as the PVP contest was the first contest that was posted from the Test Server

7 minutes ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

The fourth screen is the first contest. I started making screenshots from the second contest. I didn't get the first one, cause I was inactive on the test server.

Thanks. I knew I missed something. Fixed the order of the contests. I hope that will help others.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

On the test server they started 30 minutes after reset time, yes.

No, no, no. On the test server, the legendary contests started simultaneously with the daily update. But on the day when all four of them ended, the usual contests started half an hour later after the update. That's what's embarrassing me now.

2 minutes ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

So, the best way to get more points in tomorrow's contest is to stop using tokens in the Tower of Fame today, right?

yes and now, the best way could also be a contest which gives massive points for (neglectable) ressources

I am not going to save extra fights for the contest tomorrow, that's too risky, I save the kobans for something else

4 minutes ago, blaa said:

yes and now, the best way could also be a contest which gives massive points for (neglectable) ressources

I agree, very much depends on what kind of "regular" daily contest we get ... 

Also, imo, very bad timing that the "Team Spirit" LC falls on the last day of the league. I'd much prefer it like in the last LC, where it fell on the first day of the new league ...

But oh well, I already anticipated it and tried to prep for it by laying low in the league for the last few days. We'll see if it helps or not ...

• Like 1

I don't think I will be able to do great things this round. Last time I obtained Filya only because I had already aside a lot of books that allowed me to won the 4th contest, but this time I have much less resources, so I think I will be able to get some shards at most. The other three contests are out of my reach: in the league I have only the most difficult battles left (the ones I will be bound to lose even if heavily boostered), I don't think I will have time to play with the champions, and my orb stash is halved in comparison to the previous event (and in that occasion I avoided to use it because given the rankings, it would have been absolutely useless). So I probably have a minimal chance to obtain something the last day, but it is quite improbable I will be able to get the girl.

I keep thinking that this kind of event is wrong, as i said many times this is just a thing to see who can drop more kobans. Also things are getting out of hand in my opinion: We had 9 days of regular event /less kobans from daily missions (this time compensated by the kobans gift but in the future?. Also if i didn't have 115 more fights from the poa i don't think i could get 3 girls without kobans), legendary days/ another kobans spent to get 1 girl, orgy days / our only time to breathe thank god but still i'm not sure that you can get more than 2 without using kobans ( thinking about new players), now legendary contest / i don't even wanna think about it my kobans are in pain already :), and in the end probably another poa (witch don't get me wrong i like poa a lot i think is a great thing) another 7200 kobans that ,at this point, are really necessary to invest to have some more battles at the beginning of the next month. The thing is aren't we going to much on a "use kobans" side or you will have a mountain of "useless" partial girls ? I'm just worried guys, when i started, 3 years ago, the player had a big chance with some effort to have big results: please don't take away this chance, i started the game for his fairness, actually i was really impressed back in the days to find a game like this (Not counting the hentai parody art :P): what i'm trying to say is don't get greedy KK please, let everyone have a posssibility, i don't wanna even think how much this is hard for a new player, i have a bit of kobans income but a fresh new player ?

Edited by Xemnas
  • Like 9

I wouldn't mind a returning 5-star girl this time.

We already had a LD this month, and it's starting to pile up, so much so that 5-star legendary girls will become not so special anymore if we have 1- 2 added every month.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Observer_X said:

I don't think I will be able to do great things this round. Last time I obtained Filya only because I had already aside a lot of books that allowed me to won the 4th contest, but this time I have much less resources, so I think I will be able to get some shards at most. The other three contests are out of my reach: in the league I have only the most difficult battles left (the ones I will be bound to lose even if heavily boostered), I don't think I will have time to play with the champions, and my orb stash is halved in comparison to the previous event (and in that occasion I avoided to use it because given the rankings, it would have been absolutely useless). So I probably have a minimal chance to obtain something the last day, but it is quite improbable I will be able to get the girl.

I guess this much competition is happening on level 400+, yes?

Back on Filya event I had cca level 170 and it felt like 3/4 of the people in my group were just straight up dead accounts with the rest refusing to use any kobans so i think i was in top 4 every single day. Mind you i didn't prepare any stuff like orbs/items/tickets beforehand because this is the first time i saw such an event, so personally i didn't hate it then. This time im 207, so maybe things will be harder.

That being said, i disagree with events such as this. RNG events with range of 1-4 shards are evil enough already. For Sai i had to spend like 3k kobans and barely got her. Replacing the RNG with player competitiveness would be good only if there was enough shards for everybody.

8 minutes ago, Karyia said:

Just to clear it up... the LCs reset time will move on from 12:30 to 13:30 everyday, right?

Not fully.

It was only written that the _start_ stime will be 13:30. 

Last time the start time was 13:00 and the _finishing time_ was 12:30. So 30 min gap for standard competition to end.

We do not know anything about the finishing time yet.

21 minutes ago, windia said:

Not fully.

It was only written that the _start_ stime will be 13:30. 

Last time the start time was 13:00 and the _finishing time_ was 12:30. So 30 min gap for standard competition to end.

We do not know anything about the finishing time yet.

Yeah, that's the thing... it's important to know that.

Also, if the resets overlap at 13:00, let's hope the lag issues will improve 😅

• Haha 1

• FinderKeeper changed the title to [ 19-Aug-20 ] Legendary Contests #2 - Discussion

No money spending contest this time? Ok.

We'll see how it goes...I may have a change of getting x25 shards in a two or three contests. Will have to try hard to turn one of those to a x50 reward.

In any case, good luck everybody... but no better than me! 😜 😆

• Haha 1