Noacc

12 minutes ago, Shorty-er said:

Ah! That's a nice picture of the altar of my gods! :P

A 1-star chocolate girl! Or 10. Or 35.

Let's make it a Mythic-Choco-Tasty one ^_^ 😅🍫🥳 

Beware with the numbers though.... 😇

• Like 1

On 4/22/2021 at 1:17 AM, Observer_X said:

About the forum avatars, it is a useful improvement for those that, differently than me, don't dislike to have a female avatar, but for me is not useful.

On 4/22/2021 at 8:29 AM, Kenrae said:

But now you can upload your own image instead, I think it's more of an improvement for people who dislike to have a female avatar.

On 4/22/2021 at 1:24 PM, Bomba said:

Yeah, you can't. Not really. If that was the case my Lapsey avatar would be right there in my profile. But it always gets back to default one. :(

On 4/22/2021 at 5:49 PM, Kenrae said:

So, it doesn't work? I haven't tried it because I'm happy with my avatar for now, but in that case it's a bug in the forum, isn't it?

On 4/22/2021 at 6:06 PM, Bomba said:

Dunno. It changes for some time, then gets back to the default one. I posted about it in Bug reporting, but no response so far. :(

Was finally able to test this myself. Unluckily, @Bomba is right: after changing my forum avatar with my "personal" one (I have one I usually use around the net), when I got back to the forum today my avatar was again the previous one. Hard to say if this is on purpose (meaning that the devs doesn't want us to use out-of-game avatars, a choice that obviously wouldn't make me happy at all) or a real bug. As far as I have been able to observe, i suppose the same thing happened to our moderator @Slynia.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Observer_X said:

i suppose the same thing happened to our moderator @Slynia.

Yes, it seems that whenever I relogged or lost connection my custom forum avatar would change back to the default one.
Changing avatar on my PC and then logging in on my phone also seems to trigger the switch back.

As for if it's a bug or not, I have no idea as I've not heard anything about it from the devs myself, but my guess would be that this behavior at the very least isn't intended. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, tovaras said:

I have a queston. of the 35 new 1* girls... are 2 of them the same? because that's what I see... the girl with orange hair appears 2 times

I do not think so.

MAybe take a closer look and point to row/column which you think are doublettes?

@tovaras It's Lily who incorrectly has the same picture/avatar as Curious Claryssa when checking the available girls from either the Great Pachinko or villain pool, but don't worry, in the harem page Lily has the correct pictures so you won't get the same girl twice.
A small oversight from Kinkoid indeed ;) 

I have no doubt in my mind that @Noacc will be able to do something about this when he has got time (it's the weekend and their break after all).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It was shown in the General guide, if you read it, but the mention is appreciated. 

Edit: To keep it short and simple, I was looking for a reason the hidden stat makes other players stronger the more girls you have thus I came looking for an answer to it but did not find it. 

I don't play this for the Hentai (weird I know right?) but to get stronger and dominate the competition.

Edit 2: I think outside the box. Also this game is called Hentai Heroes; in otherwords:

MORE GIRLS + TOTAL  GIRLS STATS / NUMBER OF GIRLS = HIDDEN STAT [ ROUNDED DOWN ]

So there IS something that gives a 'hidden but visible number' to a CERTAIN STAT...  But, I didn't find what I was looking for so I ranted here for a second, putting into question why some players are difficult to beat in Dicktator.

Edited by Korokun
  • Thinking 6

Hi @Korokun, your formula does not exist and the "hidden stat" does not exist. What does exist is an increased character ego which is based on your harem level

"The sum of the levels of your Haremettes is called Harem level. You are ranked by it in the Tower of Fame and it also provides a bonus to your ego. The amount of ego it adds is its square root multiplied by 50."

What this has to do with the patch notes is totally beyond me.

• Like 2

Well it has nothing to do with the patch notes, I could of ignored the obvious and pointed it out that 'hey it was already said' ( regarding rewards @ champions in general faq, because the last 'diamond' will tell you what you missed or did not get thus if you got everything it was only kisses for seasonal ) but it gave me time to rant at something that even levels can't fix when you get to level 500.  But I won't know till I get there (@ 314); so in the meantime I'm playing a waiting game till I have enough ego to climb the ranks in Dicktator 2 and 3.

And yes, I'm in it for the Kobans. But I also could whale it out too. /shrug.

Edited by Korokun

1 hour ago, Korokun said:

Well it has nothing to do with the patch notes, I could of ignored the obvious and pointed it out that 'hey it was already said' ( regarding rewards @ champions in general faq, because the last 'diamond' will tell you what you missed or did not get thus if you got everything it was only kisses for seasonal ) but it gave me time to rant at something that even levels can't fix when you get to level 500.  But I won't know till I get there (@ 314); so in the meantime I'm playing a waiting game till I have enough ego to climb the ranks in Dicktator 2 and 3.

And yes, I'm in it for the Kobans. But I also could whale it out too. /shrug.

If you really want to climb the ranks you better start taking a look at other stats that are more important than ego.

Besides, it's impossible to "whale it out".

Edited by Kenrae
  • Like 1

Mythic Pachinko 

• Mythic Pachinko pool has been updated 
  • Mythic Pachinko avatars have been updated 

So the pool isn't automatically updated? 🤔

On the rest of the patch notes: More payment options are always a good thing, of course. And I wasn't even aware there was a blog xD .

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

Mythic Pachinko 

So the pool isn't automatically updated? 🤔

I guess that means, they have added girls to mythic pachinko, which were not obtainable there before.

Just now, mates said:

I guess that means, they have added girls to mythic pachinko, which were not obtainable there before.

Of course it means that. But we thought they were automatically added, not manually.

42 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

Of course it means that. But we thought they were automatically added, not manually.

We knew it had been manually updated before, but the last time we'd heard of a manual update was a while ago and we'd seen a fair number of girls released after that in MyP, so we thought it might've swapped to automatic. They could've just forgotten to tell us about a manual update though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GeorgeMTO said:

We knew it had been manually updated before, but the last time we'd heard of a manual update was a while ago and we'd seen a fair number of girls released after that in MyP, so we thought it might've swapped to automatic. They could've just forgotten to tell us about a manual update though.

Yeah, that's it.
I guess this patch notes settle it 🤷‍♂️

On 11/25/2020 at 10:34 AM, Noacc said:

Mythic Pachinko 

okay so... up till this point the mythic pachinko was clean and did not have any of the horrible new girls drawn by the new artist or the clicker girls that I dislike... and now even the mythic pachinko is going to be infested with them... so nope, I do not like this update at all. 

I am aware that this is my opinion and not the absolute... but it isn't just only my opinion either as I know that I'm far from being the only one. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, tovaras said:

okay so... up till this point the mythic pachinko was clean and did not have any of the horrible new girls drawn by the new artist or the clicker girls that I dislike... and now even the mythic pachinko is going to be infested with them... so nope, I do not like this update at all.

I am aware that this is my opinion and not the absolute... but it isn't just only my opinion either as I know that I'm far from being the only one.

Not only is it not absolute, it's not even correct. Multiple clicker girls have shown up in the Mythic Pachinko before this most recent update. I can't be certain when the last update was done, but I've gotten at least one Clicker girl from it, so I know it was after they were added.

6 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Not only is it not absolute, it's not even correct. Multiple clicker girls have shown up in the Mythic Pachinko before this most recent update. I can't be certain when the last update was done, but I've gotten at least one Clicker girl from it, so I know it was after they were added.

okay, so the mythic pachinko gets more and more infested each time they do this. It was already infested before this because of the times they did it before and now they're making it worse... and they will make it even worse if they continue. 

My point is that I hate it when they do this and I hope they stop. 

Edited by tovaras

I was considering to point out in the wiki which feature got introduced/changed at which time. 

With the "1 thread only" this becomes imposssible for the now "too old stuff". As well as any history that was not additionally quoted in this or that reply.

Well, it fits into the newer game pattern "claim it or it gets washed away" - like a streaming service^^

• bolitho76 changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​
  • DvDivXXX locked this topic
  • holymolly unlocked this topic