[ 01-Aug-21 ] Kinkoid Anniversary V - Discussion

FinderKeeper

How many wererabbits does it take to bang a party?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Rate New Girls

• /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Anniversary Hari. Meh
    • \_________________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Anniverasary Rabbi. Meh
    • \____________________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Anniversary Bunny's Mother. Meh
    • \_____________________________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Anniversary Bunny. Meh
    • \___________________/ Yucky
  2. 2. Rate New Girls

• /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Anniversary Lupa's Mother. Meh
    • \___________________________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Ulfette. Meh
    • \_______/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Anniversary Lupa. Meh
    • \_________________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Lolop. Meh
    • \_____/ Yucky
  3. 3. Rate New Girls

• /¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Molly. Meh
    • \_____/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Pearle. Meh
    • \______/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Annie. Meh
    • \_____/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Gula. Meh
    • \____/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Ennea. Meh
    • \______/ Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Season of the Rising Stars. Next Event >>

788.jpg

Anniversary event

Kinkoid Anniversary V
My cheerful hero,

Let’s celebrate the biggest event of the year with more seductive girls than ever before! 18 glamorous ladies came specially for the 5th Anniversary of the Haremverse creation! They are all very grateful that you cum here everyday and give them all your love, attention and have the most spectacular time together! Keep cumming, darling!

Let the celebrations begin today until the 10th of August. All of my wererabbit family is here to join the party! All girls except for Anniversary Hari are obtainable in the Epic and Event Pachinko. Complete all the Daily Missions to have her join your Harem.

The villains want to dance with the babes all by themselves! But the hotties came to the anniversary party just for you. Fight Dark Lord for Anniversary Rabbi. Get Anniversary Bunny from Gruntt and Anniversary Bunny’s Mother from Ninja Spy. There are even some sexy ladies from the family you’ve never met before!

Prove you’re talented in the new Season Of The Rising Stars! The sex bomb Molly and the sensual Pearle want to prove their oral abilities to you.

Let’s have a quickie before this wild party starts!

Mission Girl

ava0-1200x.webp

Anniversary Hari

Boss Girls

ava0-1200x.webp

Anniverasary Rabbi

ava0-1200x.webp

Anniversary Bunny's Mother

ava0-1200x.webp

Anniversary Bunny

Event Pachinko Girls

ava0-1200x.webp

Anniversary Lupa's Mother

ava0-1200x.webp

Ulfette

ava0-1200x.webp

Anniversary Lupa

ava0-1200x.webp

Lolop

ava0-1200x.webp

Norou

ava0-1200x.webp

Vivia

ava0-1200x.webp

Viola

ava0-1200x.webp

Nara

ava0-1200x.webp

Agatha

ava0-1200x.webp

Tentacle Tamer Mala

ava0-1200x.webp

Jade

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Layla

ava0-1200x.webp

Wanda

ava0-1200x.webp

Jana

New Season Girls
(not part of the event)

ava0-1200x.webp

Molly

ava0-1200x.webp

Pearle

Recent Girls:
2x Epic Pachinko,  and Places of Power
(not part of the event)

ava0-1200x.webp

Annie

ava0-1200x.webp

Gula

ava0-1200x.webp

Ennea

avb0-300x.webp?v=2avb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webp?v=2avb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webp?v=2avb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webp?v=2avb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webp?v=2avb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webp?v=2avb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webp?v=2avb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webp?v=2avb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webpavb0-300x.webp

@Noacc

• Like 2
  • Thanks 10

5 minutes ago, Klordz said:

Good job not actually putting any of the girls up as rewards from the villains...

Look again.  They screwed up the event info, but event girls are on the bosses.  Bunnies, everywhere! (well, not everywhere, but a few trolls have them) 🤠

Edited by AmandaMoon
clarity!

Looks like some things went wrong. But at least the three girls that are available via villains are there. Can anyone confirm that you get shards for them? I don't wanna spend my combativity on it without being sure about this... ;)

Edited by Moonlynx
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Moonlynx said:

Looks like some things went wrong. But at least the three girls that are available via villains are there. Can anyone confirm that you get shards for them? I don't wanna spend my combativity on it without being sure about this... ;)

Yep. I have Anniversary Bunny.

• Thanks 3

Yes, the girls in villains give shards, I have got 5 of Anniversary Bunny. But the problem is they are not appearing in the anniversary widget with the rest of the girls. Perhaps it is a problem of scrolling not working anymore

• Thanks 1

It seems they mixed up the future Orgy Days (slash Anniversary Event) with the planned Anniversary-themed Classic Event. We have the new girls pictures in the pachinko backgrounds (and their avatars), but nowhere else. Apart from the mission girl, it's a mess. Nothing in EP or EvP.

Also beware: Layla and Norou are NOT actually available on the villains they're mentioned for in the event widget (it says "I was able in Legendary Days, I'll be back later" still and their icon doesn't show on Donatien and Roko).

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, jelom said:

Yes, the girls in villains give shards, I have got 5 of Anniversary Bunny. But the problem is they are not appearing in the anniversary widget with the rest of the girls. Perhaps it is a problem of scrolling not working anymore

I think so or the three bunny girls are supposed to be easter eggs. 

I only have 10 and all of them already in my harem. Bit meager so I'm expecting some surprises the coming days.

2 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Those three are actually available although they don't show on the widget:

DL: Anniv Rabbi?
Ni: Anniv Louise?
Gr: Anniv Bunny?

Don't expect the widget or pachinko to get fixed today.

Bunny and Louise appear on the widget when they are obtained. I'm assuming it will be the same with Rabbi.

• Like 1