• Yucky
  4. 4. Rate Golden Bunny's Mom

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

il y a 21 minutes, EpicBacon a dit :

They did one thing wich was really good, and I actually cannot remember what is was anymore :C

Daily goal.

That was good. Not too much, good for both end. We get reasons to spend things we wouldn't have otherwise, and we get a bit of xp and gxp/gift. We don't get much, but we don't have to *do* much and it enter nicely into the daily routine.

Sooooo... We didn't get any official word on this? :D

(When i first saw the event i was happy. I was even saying that they were unusually generous, maybe even too much. I was candidly thinking that buying the 2 cards for 6k would automatically give you the 4 girls... Ahah.... That's why i never buy thing before someone calculate the opportunity cost :P )

It's plain sad tbh

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Ryujinjakka said:

just because I dont spend time in the foruns doesnt mean I know 'jack shit' about PvP..

No it's the fact that you painted a completely and demonstrably false picture of how PvP works that means you know jackshit about it. There are much older accounts also operated by casuals like you. It's not an insult and your account's date of birth is not related to how good or bad, or how casual or dedicated of a player you are. The fact that you took this personally just shows you're oblivious to how PvP works in this game (and meta game) to the point that you don't know that you don't know. Which is fairly classic. V_v

Anyways, as I said earlier on. No off-topic posts here, please. And no post spreading blatant misinformation (like your childish "D3 winners are all whales boo hoo" rant slash whine definitely was), ever, anywhere on this here forum. I'll walk you to the door, and give you a few days off the forum so you don't reply to this in a way we'll both regret. Cheers.

------

Now back on topic, folks. Please tone it down just a bit with the meme-y comments and completely with any off-topic thing you might want to mention from now on. (Consider the QA or Chit Chat sections or other threads relevant to what you want to say that's not about this event). Thanks. ❤️ 

• Like 1

To me the biggest problem with this event is the fact that most "in between girls" prizes are fodder. I mean, the prize for 13000 crystals is 1 affinity booster. 14250 gives you 4 champion tickets

Even as a f2p if you struggle to reach the first girl (which you can't reach), the prize right before is 1k exp...

Paying for this event is simply not worth it. 

Plus it's not even a good idea from a business point of view. rank5 legendary and rank6 mytical girls are expensive to boost and will force people to spend money. Putting them behing such a useless progression and such a big paywall is counter-productive. 

1k crystals are on the shop for 34.99 euros, and what do you get for it? At best one 5-star girl if you keep playing every single day doing everything logging every 7 hours. 

Edited by Mai Più Mojo
34.99, not 35.
  • Like 9

So F2P player and once again a new feature make me feel like I'm not wanted.  I have to play smart for other events, saving resources helps me a lot. Right now I happen to have 78 combats saved up but I need those for tomorrow to help me with legendary days. This event demands I spend them now for a small chance to get 1 girl. PoA is coming up and at least for me, it dictates how I use resources, but this event dictates I use those resources NOW! So forgetting the obvious grievance of this being GIVE US MONEY! the event, it requires you to play stupid and use all your resources when you need to play smart with your resources for the 900 other concurrent events. It's just bad design all around and stinks of greed. I would be less angry if they were to come out and say beforehand that they needed money because, even though it would still be poor design and the wrong way to go, it wouldn't look like pure greed.

Just to add I play HH, CxH, and PSH and all three are running this event. So I and others who play multiple games are feeling these same ill feelings multiple times. I feel like I gave the slots a spin and hit the jackpot: 🖕🖕🖕

• Like 10
  • Hearts 1

Sorry, I didn't post sooner, but I've been sitting back, laughing, reading the comments, pointing out wiki errors, etc.  Yeah, this event is a shit show.

742767673_200lossycompressionezgif-2-3b7acfcbb5.gif.83d63aff0a05e29b2f04d44c09fc7eb0.gif

Thanks to @Liliat & @bolitho76 as usual, for sharing data about the math involved.  It helped me chart it out.

First of all, these are the rewards, and what you'd need to do to get each girl:

• Free players can get Golden Rabbi, even w/o the free card.  28 days w/o the free card, and 25 days w/ it.  That's how much the free card sucks.  It only saves 3 days.
  • You'd need to spend at least 5940 kos, on both the medium and big cards, between days 1-4, to have a chance at getting Golden Hari.  You'd get her around day 27-31.  The big card isn't enough to get Hari.
  • Golden Lupa's Mom is hidden behind the $50 paywall, even including the other 3 cards.  Even then, you'd get her by day 29.  There's not much wiggle room there.  If you take a day or two off from the game one weekend, you still might miss getting her, after spending $50.  Which is f'd up.
  • Golden Bunny's Mom is actually unobtainable.  No one can get her w/o > $50.  Spending $50 and 5.94k kos would still leave you ~3.5k crystals short of getting her.  You'd need to wait for some other crystal bundle.  If the bundle had 9k crystals, and was purchasable w/ kobans, then it'd be possible for F2P players to get all of the girls.

215295566_goldenanniversaryrewards.thumb.png.545bd90862912b014f06d7d64fceebe8.png

These are the different sources of crystal income, illustrating different paths one could take to get 1-2 L5 girls for F2P players, and 3 girls for $50 spenders.  FYI, the silver, gold, and platinum monthly cards are insignificant.  I didn't bother to add their 62-248 crystals to anything.

1697159614_goldenanniversaryoptions.thumb.png.2fcdd3ecdfcbd3d9e8a064bda5ee20e4.png

I still view PoV (128) and PoG (120) as wastes of kobans, (unless you're missing the PoG L5 girl, and she's your waifu).  Their kiss and CP totals are insignificant, so I ignored them as well.  PoG (1 L5 for 5.4k kos) actually costs about the same as the 2 F2P L5s from this event (2 L5s for 5.94k kos), which makes PoG look even worse.

613728874_goldenanniversaryPoVPoG.png.97f6296507c3b4f3dc156a0681338d8a.png

The girls have a base total of 25, matching the best L5s in the game.  None have dual eye/hair colors.  We're at a point in the game where there's at least 9x L5+M6 girls of each element.  At least 5x L5+M6 of each pose.  7x 5-6 star girls already had silver hair like Rabbi.  5x L5s w/ brown hair like Hari.  Just 1 M6 & 2 L5s w/ golden hair like Lupa's Mom. 4x 5-6 star girls have dark hair, like Bunny's Mom.  2 M6s, 2 L5s, & 2 E5s w/ brown eyes.  7 M6s, 7 L5s, 1 R5 w/ blue eyes.

1360573365_goldenanniversarystats.thumb.png.96fe2733e51d7e3b1c9508b7d00d8403.png

The only advantage is when golden or dark hair are blessed.  Lupa's Mom is 1 of 3 L5s w/ golden hair.  Bunny's Mom is the only L5 w/ dark hair.  The 2 premium/unobtainable girls have niche blessing advantages.  The first 2 F2P girls are quite commonplace, and someone already said "redundant."

A side effect of this event is it depletes the reserves of wise players that store CP for Mythic Days, & Kisses for Kinky Cumpetitions.  I had 94 CP and 19 kisses saved, but I spent them reluctantly, to not miss out on the daily free regen.

Personally, I think I'll wait until the MDR (23rd) to see if Bunna gets revived or not, before dropping 6k kos on the medium and big cards.  I think there's 1-4 days of wiggle room to still get Golden Hari if I do that.  Bunna is a dual pink/grey haired mythic, which makes her more valuable, than a likely new eccentric mythic this Aug. 3rd.  Since, I recently got Radka.  I suppose it's a good time to start buying SP.  I have 12k kos atm & 0 SP.  Plus, I'll get 2.8k more kos tomorrow, since I've been kicking ass in DIII, which will pay for my 5 SP.

I'll just view the two Golden MILFs as unobtainable for now.  Hopefully, they'll be available later.  I think making them rewards from a new Pantheon, or something would make sense, since they appear there.  No one has Aquarius yet, not even whales, but no one complains, b/c they know it's possible to get her eventually.  They should've at least made it possible for F2P players to get all of the girls.  The 6k koban cost wasn't enough for even 3/4s of them.

The funny thing is that @Redbeard and I have been mentioning Golden Bunny's Mother from the story, for the past 5 months or so, and now that she's finally in the game, she's unobtainable.

On 6/24/2022 at 2:37 PM, Ravi-Sama said:

...July is the Anniversary month... There's probably gonna be some super special mythic girl released, like Golden Saint Bunny's Mother, or something. 🤔

Also, the world is hot enough right now, battling heat waves.  It's burning from climate change, due to greedy fossil fuel companies, and corrupt politicians, so let's not let this game burn our heads as well, (if your other head is burning, apply more lube, or visit a doctor).  Keep it cool, and stay safe out there.  Drink water.  Find shade.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 12
  • Sad 2
  • Hug 1
  • Hearts 1

I assume they want players to complete this event gradually while doing daily ingame contents, but we can only obtain crystals by WINNING pvp/pve and collecting daily goals, other features like champions, ordinary adventure, PoP, pachinko etc. are not included? Why so?

Also the rewards besides the girls are not very attractive (well, rewards from the last few tiers are amazing but surely unreachable). So far I guess the furthest I can reach after 30days is Golden Hari, the second girl, with plenty of spare time and no real money involved. Then besides 2 girls, i will get <10 kisses and combats, 120 of each gem, some valueless green orbs, about 30M ymen, a few yellow orbs, and some market stuffs. Probably rewards from PoP in 30 days are better than these. Invest kobans and real money in this event? At least I can see a hope to touch the last few tiers or so eager to get the last 2 girls, otherwise, no thanks. And as a ‘very special’ event, I think these rewards are a bit stingy.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Yeah, this looks like a joke in poor taste, right now. More likely plain wrong maths and balancing on Kinkoid's side. HOPEFULLY.

Because yeah, having just one 3-star girl (Penny) literally pay-walled (behind a mere €5 Season Pass) already created an uproar two years ago, and rightfully so. No MAJOR collectible stuff should be literally unavailable without spending real money, on principle.

Here, we're talking two 5-star (competitive) Legendary girls not even just pay-walled, but basically unobtainable except by whaling it out in the hundreds of € on top of spending almost 6k in kobans AND being a hardcore dedicated player throughout the "celebration"...

So... do the maths (again), but do it properly this time, PLEASE, Kinkoid. Please do. I can't even give a ballpark to fix this, but we should receive double or triple the points per action to make this even close to an acceptable, non-PayToWin event. Either that, and/or move both Lyka and Louise under the 8-10k milestone. The tail-end of the reward track should be non-essential bonuses, just as you're already doing with Season, PoV, PoG and so on. It should most 1000% definitely NOT include one, let alone TWO GIRLS. These are MAIN rewards, that should be obtainable by ANY dedicated long-time player through efforts and a reasonable koban investiment ONLY.

You do NOT sell power. You do NOT lock essential game content behind hundreds of real-money units. These are the basic rules for any Freemium game to avoid the slippery slope of predatory P2W practices. You reconsidered quickly after doing a much lighter version of this F2P faux-pas back in Season #1. Please reconsider just as fast and send us an even bigger sign that HH is still a proper Freemium that does not get predatory like that (not on purpose, eg by design).

This is a bit unrelated, but I stopped engaging much with the forum a few years ago, partly because I felt I was screaming into the void, partly because my interest wanned.  Anyway its refreshing to see mods that back up player complaints rather than just act like PR damage control for the dev's.  Not just you either.  I feel like what I've seen since I've been reading the forums again is improvement across the board in terms of moderation.

Ass kissing aside, I don't have much else to add.  I knew there would be more to the anniversary event, and this has promise, if the rates get fixed.  At least I like rabbi, I might be able to get her.

I'm still skipping the mythic revival this month and saving for Arcadia.  I might even have enough to go for the new MD girl next month if I like her, with how much I've been paying lately and which events I'm passing on.

So last thing that might make me spend kobans at this point might be whatever event is at the start of august.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Mmh, yeah. 3 hours before the end of the first day I've collected 115 ''Crystals''. Seems like 150/day are doable for me (with just the free card), everything else will be a senseless chore and koban burning for nothing if they don't change something for the better. And I don't even wanna think about burning money for nothing.

So... this gold card user doesn't care. And I wish I had more than two middle fingers to celebrate this event properly. ;)

Happy anniversary, Kinkoid. I'll wait for the revival of those four girls. If there is no revival, I'll just act as if they don't exist. Good job.

Edited by Moonlynx
  • Like 4

12 ore fa, Ravi-Sama ha scritto:

PoG (1 L5 for 5.4k kos) actually costs about the same as the 2 F2P L5s from this event (2 L5s for 5.94k kos), which makes PoG look even worse.

Well, in a sense, in this event we're spending 5,94k kobans only to get the second one, since the first one is achievable for free.

That does not redeem the cost of the PoG, but in comparison it isn't that much different, otherwise, I'd say that, considering all the side rewards it comes with + the girl (if you like her and somehow completely missed her), it's potentially a  better offer than the two cards for this event (that basically make themselves somewhat worthy by adding some daily CPs and kisses more to the pretty poor side rewards of the anniversary event they let you achieve)

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 2

Ok, looks like you can delay card purchases until the end.
The 'instant' amount increases each day by the normal daily value, so you get the same total number of crystals, kisses, and combat on the last day of the event as on the first.

(Yes, I know I'm extrapolating a trend from only 2 data points)

Edited by bohammettuz
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 8
  • Surprised :O 2

il y a 7 minutes, bohammettuz a dit :

The 'instant' amount increases each day by the normal daily value, so you get the same total number of crystals, kisses, and combat on the last day of the event as on the first.

That's good, but now it feels even more like a predatory/scam practice, to force you to make a quick decision, even though you don't actually need to.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

6 minuti fa, bohammettuz ha scritto:

(Yes, I know I'm extrapolating a trend from only 2 data points)

That's... something, at least, I guess...? It would have been a little nicer to know it, like, yesterday, but yeah, let's take the "it's something" part...

Btw, do we have any sign of life frome devs on discord? Even just to say "lmao get rekt"

4 minutes ago, Antimon said:

Btw, do we have any sign of life frome devs on discord? Even just to say "lmao get rekt"

I've checked last night and nothing I can share, but what I did gather doesn't look good. I'll be opening Discord again once I'm done checking my 20+ forum notifications and making my weekly and daily posts (and playing the game in between ^^).

----------
And yeah, I also noticed the "cards" don't lose value every day after reset today. I was actually struggling with my Fear Of Missing Out (FOMO) and looking at that damn screen around 12:58 CET... And eventually before I could make a decision, reset happened and I saw this:

HH 2022-07 Event 11 (SE01-Golden Anniv) B.png

While this is good to know and almost a relief in a way, this is ONLY the case because I resisted the FOMO urge on Day 1. Many caved in and spent their 5.94k kobans right away instead. And that's also an issue in and of itself (fully agree with @Liliat on that). This should have been communicated clearly beforehand.

Now at least I know those ~6k kobans don't have to compete with my PoA and other expenses for July, and I should be able to decide whether I take that bait or not weeks from now. But I didn't have this information to prevent the FOMO urge yesterday.

• Like 10

il y a 3 minutes, garadron a dit :

also today's anniversary gift package has 100 gems. If we're getting these daily, the event might be doable? I'll leave the calculations to the math guys ;)

112 if you win the included season fights; that's +3360 points over 30 days. Last time I checked, we could get ~10400 Shards, so that would make it 13760, which is barely enough for Lyka (13500).

However... We have no indication that this would be a daily gift. Especially since we've been getting free daily bundles for a few days now, and they've been different each day. So, this is highly unlikely IMO.

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Liliat said:

That's good, but now it feels even more like a predatory/scam practice, to force you to make a quick decision, even though you don't actually need to.

Exactly as I expected. What's more, now they give occasional free bundles (100 crysltals+6kisses today) so we can't actually accurately calculate how much we can have, so ppl will start gambling on those & start spending from start in hope to reach target with the free stuff...

Guess I will just ignore this event & skip it for next one where we have more info on this format & probably they improve it then

Lol even then, we probably wouldn't know if these bundles are exclusive to the anniversary or will be present in next events. Oh well...

Edited by F-L-K
  • Like 4

• holymolly changed the title to [ 20-Jul-22 ] Golden Anniversary - Discussion