[May 2023 ] Recruit Equipment & Resonance - #RERTest

Ravi-Sama

Recruit Equipment - #RERTest -> 9000 koban (HH Test Server)  

138 members have voted

1. 1. You looking forward to this addition to the game?

2. 2. Do you understand how it'll work?

3. 3. Do you like the Equipment Pachinko?

4. 4. What abbreviation(s) do you like for the new Equipment Pachinko orbs? (multiple choice)

• EqP (Equipment Pachinko)
    • REP (Recruit Equipment Pachinko)
    • GEP (Girl Equipment Pachinko)
    • GGP (Girl Gear Pachinko)
    • None. I'll brainstorm something else in the comments.
    • QP (eQuipment Pachinko)
    • FOKK (Fuck Off Kinkoid)
  5. 5. Do you think the way the QP orbs are distributed in events and cards are fair (8/16, 10/20, 6/12)?

10 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Of course, fight all fights, get as many points.

Is it the last few points lost from a few boosted players that determines top 4, or 1st in leagues, or is it that the majority of  players fought were caught un-boosted?

Top 15 isn't an issue, b/c I can get that w/o cords or AMEs, and whether I have RE or not won't change that.

Why change the argument ? You said full Def gear useless only boosters are useful, I've shown a when both are better then either. Def gear won't be useless.

• Like 1

Il y a 2 heures, Pirusssd a dit :

This nightmare is gonna hit the normal servers day 17 or 24?

Probably the 24th of May since we have mythic girls equipments on the test server for at least 1 full week (according to Kinkoid message on Discord)

1 hour ago, Incubys said:

Why change the argument ? You said full Def gear useless only boosters are useful, I've shown a when both are better then either. Def gear won't be useless.

Defense gear is totally useless, it doesn't get you points in leagues.  The bonuses are tiny.

Defense teams, totally useless.  Players wait for you to be un-boosted and atk w/ 3 cords and an AME (+45% Atk).

You want to believe they matter, so you have an excuse to complain about switching RE back and forth, when it's unnecessary.  My point is that I'd focus only on my fave atk team of 7 girls.  I'd auto equip them once, maybe fine tune it, and be done w/ it for the whole week.  It's a non-stressful solution that makes sense.

Instead of considering that stressing about defense doesn't make sense, you'd rather stress about it.  I pick a random balanced team, and switch to it.  Do I even care about their elements?  Not really.

Do champion girls need RE?  No.  I can pick any 7-8 girls that match poses, and still win.

League teams are also used for seasons, so that's not an issue.

People complaining about needing 30k kobans to max a single mythic RE, are overlooking that no one spends kobans to do EP or MP spins.  We just save up the orbs, and wait for a contest like the CbC day 1, or LC day 2.  We spent 9k+ kobans on the test server, for 100 spins, just to test it out.  You'll save up orbs in the actual games, and use them when you want, never spending kobans.  The orbs will drop casually from events/features we already play.  Also a non-issue imo.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 4

23 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Defense gear is totally useless, it doesn't get you points in leagues.  The bonuses are tiny.

Defense teams, totally useless.  Players wait for you to be un-boosted and atk w/ 3 cords and an AME (+45% Atk).

You want to believe they matter, so you have an excuse to complain about switching RE back and forth, when it's unnecessary.  My point is that I'd focus only on my fave atk team of 7 girls.  I'd auto equip them once, maybe fine tune it, and be done w/ it for the whole week.  It's a non-stressful solution that makes sense.

Instead of considering that stressing about defense doesn't make sense, you'd rather stress about it.  I pick a random balanced team, and switch to it.  Do I even care about their elements?  Not really.

Do champion girls need RE?  No.  I can pick any 7-8 girls that match poses, and still win.

League teams are also used for seasons, so that's not an issue.

People complaining about needing 30k kobans to max a single mythic RE, are overlooking that no one spends kobans to do EP or MP spins.  We just save up the orbs, and wait for a contest like the CbC day 1, or LC day 2.  We spent 9k+ kobans on the test server, for 100 spins, just to test it out.  You'll save up orbs in the actual games, and use them when you want, never spending kobans.  The orbs will drop casually from events/features we already play.  Also a non-issue imo.

I think the term "There are none so blind" is applicable here ....

How can you say no one spends kobans on EP or MP ? Have you surveyed every single player ? I doubt many players do, especially more experienced players, but there may be a whale or two looking to catch up that may spend kobans on those orbs. I'd assume (I could be wrong obss) that the players are quoting the 30k koban amount as proof that this isn't some kindly gesture from KK to make the game better, but a cynical attempt to extort more money from them. I realise no-one has to spend any RL money in this game, but this is obviously (to me anyway) KK fleecing players who want to get ahead. yay P2W

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

People complaining about needing 30k kobans to max a single mythic RE, are overlooking that no one spends kobans to do EP or MP spins.  We just save up the orbs

Maybe, but not necessarily. If you won the D3 +100 times like some of us have,  you' would have Koban leftover to splurge. But maybe you're right, maybe the drop rate is so horrible that no one is willing to spend Koban on it, but then you would still be wrong because it didn't have to be this way.

5 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Maybe, maybe not, or maybe it can come down to niche situations. But why are you pretending this much to be a League guru? You have never once won a single D3 league. I think it's useless to waste this much thread space on a topic you have no legitimacy in.

Edited by Fiel
  • Haha 1
  • Hug 1

47 minutes ago, Fiel said:

Maybe, but not necessarily...

Maybe, maybe not,...

But why are you pretending this much to be a League guru? You have never once won a single D3 league. I think it's useless to waste this much thread space on a topic you have no legitimacy in.

I don't need a perfect record to understand how the game works.  I'm not a guru either.  I have a F2P perspective.

I've had 18x top 4s in the past 7 months.  That's 64% of the time.  I like getting top 4s, it's my niche.

I prefer high profit top 4s, vs. spending everything each week, at a chance at 1st.

You agree w/ me on boosters, defense gear, and equipment orbs, since you didn't refute anything I said, but wanna argue.

Why'd you delete your meme?  Put it back, it was funny.

I'm aiming for 1st this week, since I have the boosters, and max team already.  Wish me luck.

• Like 2

On 5/14/2023 at 7:57 AM, Ravi-Sama said:

You agree w/ me on boosters, defense gear, and equipment orbs, since you didn't refute anything I said, but wanna argue.

No I don't agree with you at all. I just think you are not worth arguing and you wasted enough thread space with your nonsense as it is.

Edited by Fiel
  • Like 1
  • Hug 2

uh, ugh, uh, i'm kkinda effed-up & brain-dead today, so i'll reread & vote ↕↕later, added to Follow, No Notifications.

Thanks @Ravi-Sama for putting this together!  The first Q needs at ↕↕↕↕least 1 middle option, but 3 would be better.

My raging/simmering dumpster fire pc hates discord; i don't, despite discord often being an aptly named mess.  It is resource-heavy on laptops, even w/a 1TB hd.

We need more Reaction Emojis, but that would be a topic for Feedback section?  Also, @DvDivXXX had once told me the 'What The' emoji was a downvote?  I have tried a few times searching forums ffor explanation & found none, so anyone who knows where these explanations are please link?  Thank you!

Will HH Test server be getting its own forum section or just make threads in QA?

Edited by Karxan
  • Like 1

back to the topic...

I am not on the test server.
Do we have any feedback on how much impact these equips have on the game?
I don't know, maybe a screenshot of a girl/team stats with equipments on and equipments off?

• Like 1

il y a 35 minutes, punj a dit :

back to the topic...

I am not on the test server.
Do we have any feedback on how much impact these equips have on the game?
I don't know, maybe a screenshot of a girl/team stats with equipments on and equipments off?

A few % so far, I'd say. But it's hard to say, because MGE is hard to get, and even harder to upgrade. So the impact will grow over time for sure, but the question is: how quickly?

So far we can only guess, based on the initial feedback (= it's ultra expensive with Kobans, so for most players, it won't make a difference. For the rich whales out there, however, they'll be able to have a pretty strong head start if they decide to spend hundreds of thousands of Kobans. Not sure how strong just yet).

The long-term impact will be huge, but the short term impact might be barely noticeable. Between these two extreme cases, it's anyone's guess.

• Like 4

If you can get optimal mythic girls equipments for every girl of your team, you have the following resonance bonuses:
- +21% of attack
- +21% of ego
- +21% of defence

You also have to add the raw stats of the equipments:
- +3 150 of attack
- +18 900 of ego
- +5 040 of defence (hidden stat: 120 per mythic equipment at lvl 10)
- +12 600 for HC, CH and KH hero stats which means: +3 150 of attack, +75 600 of ego, +4 725 of defence and +12 600 of harmony
So, the total raw stats of the equipments are:
- +6 300 of attack
- + 94 500 of ego
- + 9 765 of defence
- +12 600 of harmony

But as Liliat said, to reach that point it will be a very very very (have I already said very?) long journey.

Edited by Tom208
Fix raw stats for girls equipments
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 5

18 hours ago, Tom208 said:

- +12 600 for HC, CH and KH hero stats which means: +12 600 of attack, +50 400 of ego, +6 300 of defence and +12 600 of harmony

this is a wrong cos that is added to Girls as Power so

12600 pow is 25200 Ego 3150 attack and 1512 defense

This Power isnt increased by Blessing either

Edited by FrostBurn1
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

il y a 31 minutes, FrostBurn1 a dit :

this is a wrong cos that is added to Girls as Power so

12600 pow is 25200 Ego 3150 attack and 1512 defense

Indeed, you're right. I thought to the hero stats instead of the girls stats. 😔

So, +12 600 for each girl stat means:
- + 3 150 of attack
- +75 600 of ego
- +4 725 of defence
- +12 600 of harmony

• Like 1

Il y a 1 heure, FrostBurn1 a dit :

It seems that equipment stats are actually "blessed" when the girl is blessed. For example here, with Lavender (35% blessing) with a single lvl 1 Epic Item (+24 to each stat):

This is what the harem script expects (With equipment bonus ignored):

image.png.61bbd361cc87f7ea4d941bf1ec29bd8d.png

And this is the actual in-game stats:

image.thumb.png.1cacb57c1382935b22dea46410349462.png

We see that the equipment gives +32(.5) to each stat, instead of the expected 24. Since we have a 35% active blessing, that's 24 x 1.35 = 32.4, so the equipment stats are indeed blessed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

13 minutes ago, Liliat said:

It seems that equipment stats are actually "blessed" when the girl is blessed.

Seems that there is a small Bug that prevented me from noticing .

When you Equip/Unequip in Harem the whole Blessing is Gone 🙄

• Like 1

Another thing to note: I'm looking at the game data a bit at the moment, and all items have a defense bonus:

"caracs": {
  "carac1": 24,
  "carac2": 24,
  "carac3": 24,
  "damage": 6,
  "defense": 10,
  "ego": 36
},
"slot_index": 2,

However, it is not displayed in the UI:

image.png.a99eeff08a31da1c9ec15c181172a1c0.png

Since there are so many variables, and these values are really small, it's hard to say if the defense bonus is actually applied to the team. But it seems that it is.

(Note: this is the "raw stat" bonus; not the resonance bonus. Resonance is handled in a different place)

When I equip/unequip this item, I get a 19 defense difference on the team, which according to Sly's guide, is higher than expected?

Team without any item (Only lvl 1 unblessed C1 girls to hopefully see a larger difference):

image.png.c878707a801a722206f8cc5d6d0c503c.png

Same team with the Epic Lv. 1 item equipped:

image.png.7676fdc346f7fbbfb4052e7c17cd72b3.png

According to the Performance Handbook, the defense bonus is 0.12 x TotalPower. The Epic Lv1. item adds 24x3 = 72 TP, so it should add 0.12 x 72 = 8.64 Defense (Rounded up to 9). But the difference is actually 19, so this suggests the hidden +10 Defense bonus is actually applied? Probably? Maybe?

And it also seems to confirm that blessings are affecting all stats, because when I apply this same item on a team with blessed Lavender instead, the team gains 23 Defense (72 x 1.35 x 0.12 + 10 = 21,664, so I suspect the rest is rounding error because defense is always rounded up).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Thinking 2

Right on time:

image.png

I had been saving the worst for last. ^^

------

Anyway... I haven't read all 6 pages yet. I trust no one gets too insulting in expressing their (out)rage about this garbage pet project of Rosso making it into the game at all, let alone before much more popular features from the same surveys that kept shoving this one down our throats (like Hero's Journey or Labyrinth). I'll have to trust Holly and Ravi to keep this clean for now, don't have the time or energy to go too deep into it right now. ❤️

TL;DR: This indeed reeks of catering to and pushing the whales even harder than before and making the PvP side P2W as hell. It took most of us regular non-whales months to assemble an okay set of 6 MG pieces for our Hero. It will take centuries to assemble an okay set of (3 classes times 4 poses times 7 girls times 9 "colors") MG pieces for our ever-changing PvP roster. It's un-fun, unnecessary and the only kind of useful side effect will be that some of us will be more likely to finally grab the 4th pantheon girl thanks to this new layer of power(creep).

I would have much preferred the Hero's Journey proposed skill trees and finally getting rewarded for accumulating a gazillion tons of PXP beyond the level cap. But that wouldn't have been an incentive to sell even more overpriced bundles to existing and potential whales, whereas this shit show is.

----

@Ravi-Sama Whatever you do, please forget about "RER" right away. Even I have my limits. This is the acronym for the network of trains that link Paris itself to all the surrounding smaller cities (technically "suburbs" but that term has just about the opposite implication in English, especially for US citizens, as it does in France, so I'd rather avoid confusion. These are the nearby places you live in when you're poor and can't afford to live in Paris itself but you still need to be close enough to go to work, for the most part, not the expensive closed communities for filthy rich people who semi-retire as is usually implied by this term in the US). This feature is shitty enough without on top of that getting associated with my IRL commute. ^^

Hope you take the bait, by the way. ^^ The fact I've been pushing your name forward to CMs for ages apparently had no impact on their move, but I'm still glad to see it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

9 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

..don't have the time or energy to go too deep into it right now. ❤️

@Ravi-Sama Whatever you do, please forget about "RER" right away.

No rush.  I'm actually pretty hated on this thread, b/c I don't hate the feature.

(Despite making it super easy and obvious for other players to hate on it in the poll).

Don't worry about RER, it didn't catch on.  I use "RE" for the gear most often atm, and there hasn't been a real reason to use "QP" for the orbs yet, since it's only live on the test server.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1

So I did a bit of math, because why not. This time I focused on EqP.

We know the following:

- 1 EqP = 1 Girl gear of any rarity (There is also a chance for legendary hero gear, but it's pretty small, so let's ignore this)

- Mythic gear requires 266 270 trash items to upgrade to level 10 (Legendary takes 216, Epic takes 162, but both are worthless as they don't have Attack resonance)

- We need 42 pieces of lvl 10 gear to get a full set for a pvp team (Excluding any RNG, so not considering the pieces might not match your team's poses or element)

- We have 4 free sources of EqP, 2 Koban sources, and 2 $$$ sources (+ unknown bundles):

- Daily goals: 1/Day (30/Month)

- PoV: 6/2 weeks (12/Month)

- PoG: 10/5 weeks (10/Month)

- Season: 8/Month (8/Month)

- Kobans PoV: 12/2 Weeks (24/Month)

- Kobans PoG: 20/5 Weeks (20/Month)

- Season $$$: 16/Month (16/Month)

- Silver/Gold/Platinum/Diamond card: 1/2/3/4 per Day (30/60/90/120/Month)

Let's split this into 3 categories: Extreme F2P (No kobans, no $$$), normal F2P (Kobans but no $$$), P2P (Kobans, $$$)

- Extreme F2P: 60 EqP/Month

- Normal F2P: 104 EqP/Month (being generous here, assuming players buy PoG)

- P2P Player: 150/180/210/240 EqP/Month

So how long would it take to get 42 pieces of mythic gear at level 10? This costs 270x42 = 11340 Orbs (~1 Million kobans at 90 Kobans per orb if you want to get it right now)

- Extreme F2P: 189 Months (15.75 years)

- Normal F2P: 109 Months (9 years)

- P2P Player: 75/63/54/47 Months (6/5/4.5/4 years)

A couple of notes:

- Some items (epic, legendary, mythic) give more than one point for upgrade. But their drop rate is lower, so I don't expect them to make a significant difference. For the sake of simplification, I didn't take this into account. Expect a 10 to 25% difference at best, if you include this factor. Doesn't change the order of magnitude.

- On top of getting 266 trash items for upgrading a mythic piece, you also need to drop said mythic piece. Since the drop rate seems to be around 1%, you should get more mythic pieces than trash items to fully upgrade them, so I also ignored this. If you have 266 trash, you likely have 2 mythic pieces, so you can even choose which one to upgrade. For this reason, I also ignored this value.

Yeah. Balance.

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Surprised :O 2

Doesn't that sound like it makes the Game a lot more "funner", as it was called in the latest "Improvement". 😁

But on the other Hand, there is a sentence I heard a lot here in the Forum:

"This Game is not a Sprint, it's more like a Marathon!"

It will just be taken to a whole new Level...

• Haha 5

il y a 15 minutes, Der DinX a dit :

"This Game is not a Sprint, it's more like a Marathon!"

Yeah, the timeline for benefiting from a feature is usually ~1 year (e.g. reaching lvl 750, or getting an optimal set of mythic gear), and 3 to 4 years to "finish" the game (Of course, with new content added frequently, this pushes the finish line further every few months).

Girls equipment is a whole new level, as you say :) Want to get the perfect team? How many centuries do you intend to play? (Because these 10 years are just enough to get the basics :D )

• Haha 5

7 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

(3 classes times 4 poses times 7 girls times 9 "colors")

Class and Pose are gonna be always perfectly aligned only Element will be a difference (8 colors)

its more like 6 slots x 8 colors x 4 poses x 7 girls(on rare moment a pose Blessing)

• Like 5

• DvDivXXX changed the title to [GG Upgrade - July 2023 - NOW LIVE]([May 2023 ] Recruit Equipment & Resonance - #RERTest)
  • Ravi-Sama changed the title to [May 2023 ] Recruit Equipment & Resonance - #RERTest
  • Ravi-Sama unpinned this topic
  • DvDivXXX pinned this topic