How you doing in the "League"

casey

Just like last week Kenrae already posted a screenshot of our league's results! 😅 So just scroll up to see it 😉 Edit: Apparently you have to go to the previous page now lol 😅
I expected to win TBH, but I didn't expect to win by this much, especially since I didn't go all out as you can see on my 22.89 average (~0.25 lower than usual).
This definitely also has to do with the legendary contest, more rushers and more 24/7 boosted players than usual, there were actually 5 people I couldn't find unboosted for the whole week.
This week I am the top dog once again, 7 levels above the next player, I feel very confident about this.

47 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

You were right @Slynia, I could aim for a 4th spot ;). Congrats on your win by the way.

Told you! I am proud of you! Congratz! 😁 And thank you ^^ 

Edited by Slynia
  • Like 6

Finished 19th in my D2, having played out every last of my battles and I didn't miss out on any XP. Finally getting back on track with my routine! ^^

I was strongly boosted for a couple of days at the start though, and I bought a couple of refills (I had 109 opponents), although it was mainly for LC (and I took the opportunity to farm the champions again, knowing that I had another month to stockpile tickets for the next PoA).

This week, although my D2 is a bit more on the strong side, I'll try to stay unboosted throughout and see where I land this way. I have no reason to use boosters apart from the league itself, and I want to find a viable routine with the least possible boosters (ideally none at all) since I'll be staying in D2 for months to come, now. I probably won't have a real shot at a top 30 this way, but a top 45 without boosts would be acceptable for now. We'll see.

Good luck, have fun this week, guys. Stay safe!

• Like 7

In a strange week, marked by the early rushes for the Legendary contests, I won too easily even with only 6837 points (22,79 average). I can attribute my lower average to a partial rush in the first day for LC when most players were boosted. I was surprised by the low scores of the top level players.

image.png.461729c9219b8c0b041ed52cdd24008a.png

For the next week: Yuzuru 443 KH 5 wins, GeorgeMTO 442 KH 30 wins, Alucard 440 KH 17 wins, JamesFrancoPhD 438 KH 13 wins, jajimasaji HC 436 best 9th, Walaki 435 KH 5 wins, it seems another hard fight again.

• Like 6

Finally I won a d2 again, but it was a close one:

image.png.2a6ea74453ff1ecc9180e65db5ff2405.png

I wouldnt have won, if ...

... there werent a lot of contest rushes in the beginning (shiju. sanguin made a full rush on day 1, powercast and lol did a partiall rush (around 2000-3000 points))

... I hadnt catched (almost) every player unboosted (powercast and lol were only in one time frame unboosted (yesterday evening, and today in the last hour)

... a lot of people were boosted over the whole week

... I hadnt some insightful tips on discord from shal, darsca, chthugha and habi

... i didnt knew that I am having a real chance to beat powercast since he is in my arena range for a few months now and from there I knew he is also promoting/demoting but usually dont use a proper booster setup the whole week (which he did for all fights in this season)

1-3 +7 were KH players, 4+6 CH, 5 HC, 1-5 were all previous d2 winners, at least one time (cant remember 6+7) and I had an average of 23,24

Cant say anything about my d3 so far, but I will most likely demote again, I am pretty sure I cant catch up to the results of shal in d3, but at some point in the future I have to stay in d3 because d2 will be unwinable for me.

Edited by blaa
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, Kenrae said:

I did my last battles with 15 minutes to go, trying to catch everyone unboosted.

I don't think it's possible to lose your boosters 15 minutes before the deadline. ;) But I get that you do that. I do too.  Just not the last 5 minutes. Some treat it like a contest it seems.  😜

• Haha 1

Last week results: 

• 106 players: 412 - highest level, 257 - lowest, median - 331,62
  • made 244 battles: 234 - wins, 10 - losses, 71 remaining token
  • average points for wins: 19,683
  • 15th place score - 4708; got 16th with 4706 points
  • was boosted for 1 days: 1 legendary chlorella + 3 epic cordyceps.
  • total XP gain - ~60170

1175536591_-2.thumb.jpg.b76f5e3555600f4debcbe75412232419.jpg

• This week was weird. I made 11 refills in the legendary contest and ended on 4558 points after the first day. I didn't want to promote for obvious reasons. I was hoping that other people would score more than usual too. It ended up well. I even scored 150 points more during the last league day.
  • The league winner is level 389 Know-how player. 2nd place is another Know-how with Beta and Omega as 3 star legendaries. 3-4 place is occupied by Hardcore players. 5th is a high level weird Charm player, who has wrong girls composition. None of these guys have more than 1 D1 win, not to say about higher leagues.

921657552_-1.thumb.jpg.8d72c29d54fa4802a2d04e9d37cabe7d.jpg

Good luck, have fun!

• Like 7

I finished 11th in my D3 with only junk boosters. I have never used 4 x purple chor before. It looks good to start but even as KH you end up losing. My previous cheapest D3 15th or better was 2 x orange.

The bracket was sub-optimal because of the rushing for LC#1 day 1. I had to use my 1st every 15 x battle button. Each use of that button probably cost me about 8 pts (wrong girls and gear). I did a handful (5?) of refills and each one of those probably cost me 4 pts (missed flexibility to catch players unboosted). Fortunately enough other people played sloppy and I ended up about where I usually do.

I probably would not have reached 4th even had I ignored LC#1 and played for it.

Top 24 by level (with their best finish) this week are:

7x1 7x1 16 3 6 5 6 2x2 12 3 8 6 11 8 19 16 13 37 11 3 (me) 20 10 19 33

I am going to try for it. 1st, 2nd and probably 3rd are out of reach so there are 3 of us with top 4 finishes looking for 4th. My 3rd was probably a fluke, there are another 4 players with 5th and 6th place finishes, and I am a good 12 levels back of most of them so I will need a fair bit of luck.

• Like 4

Hello,

It was a nice week,  with some good surprises. :)

Legendary contest gave me a new beautifull girl that I will play soon and another D3 victory. Without this event , results in league wouldn't have been the same. The First day of this event was a trap for players in leagues. Too many people rushed and lost points.

In my case, I began the league as charm player, I did 2 refill then I stopped (around 15% of the league) and changed for KH. After that I had to be patient and seize opportunities of following days. At the end , I got 7001 points for 23.1 average. Joe got the second place. He did more points than Max Fart who finished third. It was another surprise. RocketPop complete the top 4  (charm).

This week, there is only one people who have a D3 victory. Marcares is my best competitor (KH, 4 D3 victory, lvl435) but Seravee (KH, lvl 436) and Pink Puma (KH , lvl431) could be too. The best charm have no club.

As usual, we have two bug players Nclark (KH, lvl412) and Kein950(Charm, lvl424), maybe there are others...

Have a nice day all

Capture ligue 02072020.PNG

Edited by E. N. D.
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

hace 34 minutos, DHarry dijo:

I don't think it's possible to lose your boosters 15 minutes before the deadline. ;) But I get that you do that. I do too.  Just not the last 5 minutes. Some treat it like a contest it seems.  😜

It's possible if it's exactly 24 hours after you boosted :P. Since you can only guess when the other players boosted, why not? I caught an unboosted player less than one hour before the ending this last season.

LC meant a mostly boosted opposition and uneven week.

With some luck (and a lot of charm 🌹) I managed to just make it into top 30.

I needed a partial refill by the end but thankfully, I had planned ahead and my math didn't fail me 😅

I first landed on 31st (without the extra fights) down by less than 10 points to 30th but I wasn't the only one moving.

In the end, 29th and me ended with the same score four points ahead of 31st 😅😁

All in all, and given it was a harder/heavier week, very happy with the outcome ^_^ 

279647351_018D22006254.thumb.png.c0de5598619e5b8995031847c16c45cd.png

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Kenrae said:

It's possible if it's exactly 24 hours after you boosted :P. Since you can only guess when the other players boosted, why not? I caught an unboosted player less than one hour before the ending this last season.

Your opponents' stats will only update on 4 moments per day, and they will be equal to the stats on that moment.
These four moments are 1 hour before reset time, and then every 6 hours after that.
Sometimes it takes up to 30 minutes to apply all updated stats.

Anyway, the point is that the stats of someone will not change for six hours, even if the boosters wear off in that snapshot.
As long as that player reapplies the boosters before the next "snapshot", you won't ever notice it.
This automatically means you only have to look 4 times a day to see if someone dropped their boosters.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

hace 1 hora, Chthugha dijo:

Your opponents' stats will only update on 4 moments per day, and they will be equal to the stats on that moment.
These four moments are 1 hour before reset time, and then every 6 hours after that.
Sometimes it takes up to 30 minutes to apply all updated stats.

Anyway, the point is that the stats of someone will not change for six hours, even if the boosters wear off in that snapshot.
As long as that player reapplies the boosters before the next "snapshot", you won't ever notice it.
This automatically means you only have to look 4 times a day to see if someone dropped their boosters.

So, it's simpler than I thought 🤔. Good to know!

Made a really bad decision this week; still on zero points in my d3 and it probably was the easiest competion I had in a long time - I should have gone for a top4 finish.

Anyway, looking forward to a winnable d2 but not too confident about it since I get the feeling a lot of more high tier player are going for a demotion or have at least acknowledged the superior of KH

Edited by blaa
  • Like 3

25 minutes before the ending I finished all my fights. I said I could see myself being 2nd or 3rd but not winning...

image.png.5f1d2e82238e363f4d3a966b8a0a6658.png

Yup, just about right. 22.23 average, quite good for me, better than last season low under 22, but this season wasn't as competitive on average than last. There were 4 players I couldn't catch unboosted, but that wouldn't have changed the position anyway.

Nearly no legendary cordyceps appeared in the market throughout the week (I even restocked twice, to no avail), so I've emptied my stash and have had to use more ginsengs than expected, but even with optimum boosters I wouldn't have been able to win. Let's see next week's opponents, unless I see a clear top 4 I'll have a "sabatical" season, using my stash of normal/rare/epics and legendary jujubes & chlorelas that I don't use when optimizing anyway.

Edited by Kenrae
  • Like 8

Thoroughly messed up my League management this week. With just under 24 hours left I realised that I'd accrued too many points to drop back down into to 16th-20th (on current standings, if I'd left things as they were i would've finished 13th) but as, in order to maximise XP gains without racking up too many points, I'd deliberately weakened for the easier fights earlier in the week I'm ~300 points shy of a top-4 finish (tbqh, I'm not 100% i would've got that without weakening, though it would have close run between me & 4th place) &, in all probability, will now face a choice of missing out on a week's worth of XP from the League & dropping back down to D1 or struggling to compete in D2. ☹️

Screenshot (44).png

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

On 7/2/2020 at 2:52 PM, _shal_ said:

D3 with 102 players again: 

[CNO] Cadmos       Ch 450   4 wins
GetOverHere        KH 442  12 wins
[CNO] Yayane       KH 438  12 wins
smd                HC 437   3rd place x1
muelore            HC 436   2nd place x1
[CNO]Kamome        KH 435   6th place x3
Barkior            KH 431   2nd place x3
Zelda              HC 431   9th place x1
Мюнхен             Ch 431   1 win
Krult              KH 422   4th place x1
RocketPop          Ch 421   4th place x1
Tib                HC 417   4th place x3
Kumagawa           KH 405   3rd place x1

3 (2?) obvious favourites, but other than that a relatively soft bracket in terms of contenders. I guess I'll be battling it out for 4th place with a few more players.

This week it's a 6-way tie for 40th at level 407 for me, with a median of 403.

Well, better than expected:

image.png.199218823bbe900f726aee746598056b.png

The bracket may have been soft on the contending side, but overall it was a pretty tough one again, with a high median level and very few low-quality squads. Consequently I barely managed to maintain my 22+ average streak at 22.02, which wasn't helped by the fact that no less than 4 opponents went through the week completely permaboosted to reduce everybody's scoring potential. (Fellow contenders Barkior and Мюнхен were two of them, the others were at levels 408 and 389 - both failed to make the top 15.) In addition the winner had bugged stats, so at least for me that resulted in only 17 points per win even when I was boosted and he was not. Got through the week without any losses though, even if the scores weren't great.

KH / KH / KH / KH / Ch / Ch / HC / HC / KH for the top 9.

A pretty encouraging result, in any case, losing only to the obvious two top players and a sizable distance to the rest of the field.

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 9

Forgot to take a screenshot of the results but I'll give you this beauty to look at instead. I pretty much expected this result as you knew from last week's post as I was that far ahead of everyone else in level and stats.
I'll have to savor this win because this week I am only the 4th highest leveled player and all the top 6 players have multiple wins in D3. I have to fight to even get into top 4.

d3d3d3d.PNG

• Like 12

As expected this week has been tought, I could barely win over @GeorgeMTO by 9 points with my very last battle. I didn't do my best (I fought some top level players boosted that unboosted later on) so my average was only 22,87.

Alucard was third (I knew he was a good player so I expected that), and yyyxxxccc got a good 4th place. JamesfrancoPhD rushed a bit mid league, but that costed him to be in the 5th place. Yuzuro and Walaki were a bit below what I expected initially, and Dudley got a good position for his level.

image.png.5ca5a4702d77a161a36d953301494820.png

I have to note this player brandon level 369 CH who reached an excellent 15th place. (to be clear, in most seasons his 5642 points would have awarded below that position)

image.png.7dbac7d9a385c552565fe07fae7eb024.png

for the next week I have Max Fart 451 KH 23 wins in D3 as the favourite, only other former winner  juju 426 CH 1 win, and the rest of top level are:  SonyaVixen 446 HC best 5th, kevon 436 HC best 2nd, Godiyoh 433 KH best 6th, Thek 432 KH best 4th, Pupok 432 CH best 7th, Curtis 430 HC best 15th, ...

P.S.: @Slynia This is the real beauty screenshot 🤣

image.png.3e19de744f565eb2087a03ffd2834edf.png

Edited by jelom
  • Like 5
  • Haha 4

Last week results: 

• 103 players: 395 - highest level, 257 - lowest, median - 332,28
  • made 237 battles: 235 - wins, 2 - losses, 69 remaining token
  • average points for wins: 17,923
  • 15th place score - 4241; got 17th with 4238 points
  • was boosted for 1 days: 1 legendary chlorella + 3 epic cordyceps.
  • total XP gain - ~60025

2026133370_-6.thumb.jpg.ecde480c7d56a5ee1b40550ea7f8146c.jpg

• This week was hilarious. There were no high level players (400+) and the rest 380+ - 390+ were either doing nothing or having wrong battle teams. Just look at the guys from the final top 5 standings:

772190957_-1.thumb.jpg.f6fc88dfd686e2cdaa52e347b6267544.jpg

874593135_-2.thumb.jpg.61f4a3817d79baf1c30c0f222064b910.jpg

1234518699_-3.thumb.jpg.51f3ae5e371a66eb54379170cc1fcbb5.jpg

1442995518_-4.thumb.jpg.c980d03977b19a8f357de5c8258857e7.jpg

• The league winner is level 357 Know-how player, who was boosted only for a couple of days and rushed all his battles 1 day before the league ended. 🙉 He had the right battle team at least. If you're, say, 330-340 level and do the things right, you could have challenged him for the first place (not to say about 2nd-4th, which was easily achievable even by my level) 

Захват-5.jpg

• Made my personal best average points this week - less than 18. It can be done only by gambling. I gambled 3 or 4 opponents with red numbers in the simulation and got 2 losses. I did it with favorable judge though (I suspect that judge is not taken into consideration in the simulation but I may be wrong), so, a bit less gamble. Still not worth it, I guess. 2 13 points losses - ~400 XP lost 😞
  • Used only 1 boosting day this time cause of such an easy league. There were 7 higher level opponents, which I could defeat with epic boosters, that would have given me ~10 XP more for every battle in comparison with the opponents I defeated instead. So, 240 kobans for ~200-220 more XP. No, thank, you 😀

Gl HF!

Edited by Тёмный Властелин
  • Like 9

First full week in D2 without spending any koban for the league (no booster, no refill, at all) and... it's a success! ^^

1187583055_HHLeagueStory26-D2Top30NoKobanSpent(FirstTime).png.df38443f4d786dd85219b2758f0d0424.png

I'm not 100% sure in terms of XP, because I lose a bunch of fights this way that I would win with boosters, but in terms of koban net gain, this is my best week ever, and it was also a lot simpler to manage (somewhat surprisingly) than switching line-ups and gear to score minimum points for my defeats, and careful plan my boosted win streaks so as to not enter top 15 inadvertently. Here, I just played out every battle available, win or lose, and I "naturally" ended up in top 30 with a comfortable margin. So yeah, I'm down for doing this again. And again. ^^

Good week to all, good luck, have fun. Stay safe!

• Like 11

I finished the league with a 22.6633 average on a 3rd place. I don't have a final standing, but I expect that Moddy passed me in the end. I was never going to catch Jechko though, so who cares about 2nd or 3rd.

unknown.png

I'm flying on Nutaku though. 3rd win on the trot. 22.82 average.
unknown.png

Edited by Chthugha
  • Like 7