How you doing in the "League"

casey

Say what?! Nine of the top ten finishers this week were multiple D3 winners! I tried but failed to keep my top 4 streak alive (finished in 5th place).

hh-leagues-082423.thumb.png.44515c8eec8464d54d60ea0156a139e0.png

Next week will be a pain as the markets have dried up, and even after using over 100 mythic orbs, I don't have the cordy's to compete (sigh).

Edited by Pelinor
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Hug 1
  • GG 3

browser crashed last night & it was a few hrs fixing this & backing up that, & got back into game about 2 hrs before the reset, burned kkobans to make up for lost time on Club Chump Chad, then use last few min to make a run on Leagues; finished 15th in Sexpert & got promoted to SSS!

Got DDolly!!!

image.png.fc0f9a7f6c6dab0a0a76bfe4b3226548.png

Madame Ivanka is back❣❣❣❣❣

ava0.png

i'm 68/100💖💖 with her, ssso i hope to do well in SSS❣❣❣

image.thumb.png.e0ac8fa9c062ad24d6027d6ffc0fe5e7.png

Edited by Karxan
  • GG 3

After two weeks of ending in top 15 (13th two weeks ago and 11th last week) I non-shockingly returned in my top 30 bracket of rewards (even though I still managed to reach the 16th place, so just a bit too short).

It surely depends both on the fact that m team this weak isn't amazing and that it was quite an harsh league: no screenshot, but I had most of the time a lot of fire red sim results every time I opened my league page.

This new league doesn't look as bad as the last one, but still not as easy as the two leagues in which I managed to stay in top 15 😅 We'll see in a week, I guess

• Like 3
  • Hug 2

Same as Pelinor, lots of multiple D3 winners in my league this week and it felt like I would drop out of the top 15 for the first time since a while.

image.thumb.png.703a8c8b60eae29868c56ecf7c1aaa7b.png

Finished 13th.

image.png.5c5ca29f3a5a0e3948d1c456531440f7.png

Since the league redesign, I'm feeling it's harder to find unboosted players and I have more losses than before.
I was averaging at 4~6 losses per week before, I'm more around 10 now and my average score dropped (was around 22.3~22.5, I'm more around 22 now).

• Like 1
  • Hug 2
  • GG 2

This week was difficult for me, I don’t even know why, but on the last day I had to fight with opponents stronger than me, so there were too many defeats. But still, I finished in the top 15, although last or penultimate (I don’t even remember anymore), with a gap of about 30 points from the next group of players.

• Like 3
  • Hug 1

------------------
D3 run #157 2023/08/24-31 (Kichi Week 3 -> done)

image.png

Well, I have good news and bad news. Good news? Technically, I won my duel against @Erin86 (by 3 points, but still ^^) and I also beat my personal record for highest average score again. Bad news? That random unknown player with only a single prior D3 win under their belt stole the win from us both right at the finish line anyway (by 5 points in my case, 8 for Erin)... V_v

So yeah, a very expensive top 4 considering the supermassive gap between the three of us and whoever the player in top 15 and chill mode turns out be the lucky winner of the last slot in our top 4 (Lilith as of this writing and screenshot, but I didn't check again right before reset; I stayed at #2 so Poik stayed #1 that's all I know for sure). Got very close to the win I badly needed but oh well. Couldn't really see this one coming, and congrats to you, @poik314 (zero post ever but a long-time forum lurker, I see ^^ same avatar and that nickname is pretty specific so I'm confident this is the same player).

I guess the biggest difference is that they've made the vast majority of their fights in Phase 2, whereas I had initially anticipated I'd be weaker against the rest of the field with those blessings so I banked most of my own points during Phase 1 instead. I'm also guessing they saved mostly weaker opponents for last, whereas I never managed to catch my last three unboosted, and I had pretty bad RNG against two of them (sub-70 averages; before those two, I was still looking at a  24.44 average ^^).

I'm trying to guess based on the team they've showed me, which does include Radka (who is still absent from my harem) but is otherwise super vanilla with just their version of the top 7 from Zoo's spreadsheet: 7 Mythics selected to ensure a Rainbow tag, including the 4 double blessed ones, and one Mythic almost fully skilled (but it's... the Yellow Mythic Lyka, in a team where she only buffs herself, which seems a very weird choice). Then again, it's not a stretch to imagine they're a bit like me and what they show to the group has almost nothing to do with what they're fighting them with. ^^ Anyways, here comes a new challenger, I guess. I wished they had appeared in someone else's league instead, but no question that's well played. 👍

Good luck have fun this week, folks. Stay safe!

• Like 1
  • Hug 2
  • Surprised :O 1
  • GG 1

Two weeks ago, I aimed for a top 4, and ended up 5th w/ a 23.38 avg.  Used 11.3 refills, 4 cords, and 2 LMs.  Profit was -150 kos.  Disappointing, but since I only used 4 cords, it wasn't that bad.

This week, I finished 2nd, and got my highest 24.06 avg.  @-MM- got an even higher 24.48 avg.  Kudos.  Used 7.95 refills, 20 cords & 3 LMs.  Profit was 1,912 kos.

Recognized @Moonlynx (Ari) in my current bracket.  I'm low on cords, so the highest I'd hope for is a top 4 spot.  I'm not a threat for 1st, so you can aim for the moon. 🚀🌕

I'll recruit Kichi  next week, and then wait 8 weeks for a new league girl.

image.png
image.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Hearts 1
  • GG 4

that moment when, you wish you coulda collected rewards sooner, as there was more than enough gold/kkobans to refill PvP pools a few times over...

Karxan Edit: at least i'm still in SSS & a step closer to Ivanka!

image.thumb.png.667c68dba53b693a5633f30bfa009fc2.png

Edited by Karxan
On the bright ssside
  • Like 2

After some time, adapting to the new league format, and playing mainly from mobile, I post again my results in league also adding the last weeks screenshots.

The good about the new format: the 3 battles button speeds league battles

The bad ... all of you have said it yet.

2023-08-10    4th place

image.png.9dd0abe8cb20a22d8e5fa5785b83413e.png

2023-08-17    5th place

image.png.4f66cb8ad99559574a71be1538a865c5.png

2023-08-24  4th place

image.png.243f6a0443324cb3d12c3f68e9c88287.png

And finally today 2023-08-31     3rd place

image.png.58fcc6976844e24b47b5079f322ac398.png

So in the end I kept my top4 objective in league all weeks except one.

• Like 3
  • GG 4

Last week, I said I couldn't realistically compete without any cordies in my inventory, and I was almost correct.

hh-leagues-83123.thumb.png.31f52aabb3e2b3f56b60127ab3cb5a36.png

Despite the handicap, I came extremely close to taking a top-4 finish (my clubmate @Rylarth sneaked past me at the very end). That makes twice I've come in at 5th place over the past 100 seasons of play. Not bad.

C'ya, on the flip side, everyone. 😃 

• Like 4
  • GG 1

image.thumb.png.a71dd6aec4ab8c6ef8eb40f33655672b.png

Expected top4. After I recognized FrostBurnl and his two full skilled Mythics I realized that I had no chance for top1, so I switched to 2 Ginseng, 2 Cordyceps the week.

My team was mostly lvl750, only one exception with a lvl700 girl for three days.

image.png.1f24e25e9c948ac053c888c102fe43e0.png

• Like 3
  • GG 1

Won my D3 league for the first time this week. Sadly no screenshot.

Had 6910 Points and 2nd place hat 6849. Comparing this to the other results this league was rather "weak" or one could say it was more balanced than most others.

those 7,2k kobans came in pretty handy after that mythic and event girl fuck up.

• Like 2
  • Hearts 1
  • GG 4

I finished a bid worse than last week, 23rd AFAIR. The current blessings do not help me much due to my low game progress (amount of premium girls): While most opponents have moreless full physical teams with multiple double-blessed girls and M6 inside, I have Demi (from CC) as only double-blessed L5 and Elder Magus Bianca as only blessed M6. My few other single-blessed L5 are weaker than skilled L5 or those with matching traits (some double-matches) and good element or M6. So my strongest team has only two blessed girls. While I reached nearly 1B Ymen, I am still hesitating to reset girl skills and instead spamming GPx1 on Monday after using all orbs, to horde equipment and catch up with GXP and affection items as long as GPx1 is still at an acceptable price.

league.png.385c89185ef820fe1de1e5c3ec98a106.png

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 2

This week I was in a bracket with strong players so I ended 5th.

People is slowly growing stronger and I am becoming weaker in comparison.

I should use the lightbulbs, but it is another chore that I don't want to add to the monday team and girl wear change routine, I don't feel like wasting more and more time.

image.png.37df1250ad79801ef0a07ea5d09f42e7.png

• Like 2
  • Hug 1

Finished 4th :

image.thumb.png.cba0b62468aefed3390f5043ba28cfb3.png

Played as usual until the end of the 2nd day when I noticed that I had a shot at top4 considering the other players. Since I'm keeping my kisses for KC this month, I thought it would be a good week to use some AME which will not be wasted by season fights.

I'm happy with the results as it cost me 2.1 free AME (from CbC wins and I'm going into this week with 90 stacks left) and the usual legendary boosters.

image.thumb.png.6fe88db62a558e535bb4975717ab713e.png

• Like 3
  • GG 2