How you doing in the "League"

casey

Guess Hugh's back?

Only played this week as there was new story to do and we are back working from home.

Having said that, the screen shot was taken 6hrs before reset as I had to go into the lab. 1st held, no idea what happened behind me.

104 players. 309 fights. wins: 309 . losses: 0 Average: 23.57.

3cordys for a while and no boosters with the lower end of the league. No mythics used.

HH161221.png.af03c8e3453329826e04156cfde516d9.png  

Good luck to anyone still grinding on. 

Edited by Hugh Jerexion
  • Like 9

image.png.05afa76956ecb2c43bc87a8f20cf2926.png

Attempt #12 in D3

Info: <current league> [<last league stats>]

Average: 19.55  [19.52]

Victories: 272/300 [270/297]

Always with a mix of legendary boosters, no mythic. Another week where a Top 15 was not too far away but still I suffer too many defeats. I'm sad to read that so many forum regulars lost motivation. At least for me this is not the case because I obviously was never in the position to win those leagues. So I keep further trying my best ;)

Edited by MrXY
  • Like 9

8 hours ago, Rarum said:

[Tons of detailed stuff and magnificent-looking graphs that I prefer to enjoy as works of visual art since I can't decipher this type of data without a voice-over commentary. ^^]

Seriously, though, you're relatively new to the forum and your posts are great reads. You're obviously doing a lot of things very right, your results are impressive for a level 458 even if the meta you're rising in is pretty sad.  You're basically the new Shal in terms of performance. If I calm down enough and hopefully Kinkoid makes up for the current terrible Xmas surprise enough, I need to convince you to please teach me, Master. :x
--------------
(My clubmate Test helped me solve my Ymen task puzzle, barely, but I've passed it. yay! So I'm a little less on edge now; even though once I'm done burning tickets and kobans for the champ task, I'll need to generate 100M ymens out of thin air again for the contest, because of course it's that one ^^). Anyways, reading my fellow mods Holy and Sly, I get the feeling that if a certain someone in charge of a certain game doesn't get the message now, they never will. And this makes me want to enjoy whatever time we might have left altogether as a community. If the trend goes on and it's goodbye soon, at least this will have been a hell of a ride. My heart hopes it goes on, even though my brains tell me it's unlikely (just imagine what it'd tell me if I was better at maths! ^^).
------------- Edit: 

3 hours ago, Hugh Jerexion said:

Guess Hugh's back?

Is it the first time you use this pun or just the first time I've noticed? Either way, this cracked me up :D and made me feel like listening to some Shady stuff... Thanks for that!
-------------

Sorry for the little off-topic hmm rant slash love letter. Please carry on, folks.

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 5
  • Hearts 1

8 hours ago, Rarum said:

I lost, barely. Congratulations to Lgm123! I do recall saying here that this weeks looked tough, but I couldn't hand over my winning streak without a fight. When Lgm123 had reached their final score of 7312, I calculated that it was very likely over for me. But victory wasn't mathematically impossible, and so I continued fighting. I feel like Lgm123 also was trying a little bit at least, since they never once came completely off boosters (though there were moments they were partially boosted).

I have put new minor tricks up my sleeve, too, which I hope will make a difference in the future in such nail-biting leagues.

I didn´t even noticed we were in the same league until now :D ... but yeah I can just agreee with @DvDivXXX your results are extremly impressive and interesting to read :) ! Even @Shal can´t do better I suppose :P

• Like 4

Another week in D3, started at level 436, finished at level 437.

Here is the screenshot taken 3 minutes before the end.

802368253_Screenshot_20211216-125711_KiwiBrowser.jpg.4ceabc0d07676353d1b9948f97555625.jpg

Final rank: 5th

Boosters used : 18 legendaries (1 cordycep / 2 gingseng 6 times). 0 mythic.

100 players -> 99 opponents -> 297 possible fights -> 297 fights performed -> 291 wins and 6 losses

Well, as I said last week, I didn't expect finish in top 4 and sadly I was right. But I didn't think I would miss it for only 17 points. 😭

Take care.

Edited by Tom208
  • Like 11

Another 2nd place in a boring league. (Too many events in a month, too many kobans needed).

As expected, Darkyz is first. Me 2nd, Laura Angel 3rd and I'm not sure of the 4th.

It is more and more difficult to use AM boosters for a near F2P player.
If we add the difference between lvl and almost identical teams, 1st place was impossible to obtain for me.

1 AM booster used, 1222 kobans spent, 99 opponents, no loss, an average of 23,4

Sorry : no screenshot. My phone didn't want to take a screenshot this time.

Next week, I'm with Scarlet-Titan again. So I hope a top 4.

• Like 10

9 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Seriously, though, you're relatively new to the forum and your posts are great reads. You're obviously doing a lot of things very right, your results are impressive for a level 458 even if the meta you're rising in is pretty sad.  You're basically the new Shal in terms of performance. If I calm down enough and hopefully Kinkoid makes up for the current terrible Xmas surprise enough, I need to convince you to please teach me, Master. :x

9 hours ago, holymolly said:

I didn´t even noticed we were in the same league until now :D ... but yeah I can just agreee with @DvDivXXX your results are extremly impressive and interesting to read :) ! Even @Shal can´t do better I suppose :P

i agree with both of you: the results are impressive!

I dont think it's comparable to the old days where low level players have beaten high level players since the meta has changed so drastically. First of all: most people dont use AM anymore, if you do use, it's no wonder you catch up easily 150-250 points of difference. Secondly: level doesnt matter that much anymore: most times rarum will have better or similar stats as the high level players whereas back in the old days there was mostly a difference of 3-10k attack/def and 20-50k ego and thirdly, we now have way more help cause of the great scripts/sheets (detecting boosted players or looking for the best set of equip/girls was very time consuming and need at least some sort of knowledge about the game)

• Like 4

And strangely when I wanted to disengage somewhat from the game most time consuming features I have had two consecutive weeks of weak brackets in league.

image.png.4d7bdc7571c81ec0354b8cf26decb991.png

No AM used, and just the usual 5 sets of leg boosters to get this win.

I am starting to think that too many top (and medium) players have left the game or have abandoned the leagues so now the competition has decayed.

I am a bit sad seeing that even the mods are losing their faith in the game, but I understand them because I think in a similar way. Boys, resist and keep advancing.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Hearts 1

I don't know if it is only my impression, guys, but I got the feeling that for the time being (dunno how much it will last, though) leagues still hold a bit of variation, this meaning that I realized that I found quite a number of players that still have to awake their girls in my Dicktator III leagues (although obviously most of those players were in the lower ranks at the end of the league turn). I may be proven wrong if someone has collected some data, but my feeling is that there is quite a large slice of players waiting to verify if the game on average gives enough free gems to maintain a decent progress... just my two cents.

I'll say that it's been a pretty thrilling league, with Hugh Jerexion with a team of level 700 mythics up against me. He's been using three cordyceps for the most part, but of course I can't tell on my end if any AMEs were used. I would assume not, but I'm sure Hugh will clarify that.

Currently I've just passed Hugh. I'm at 7128 points and Hugh has been plateaued at 7114 for like a day now. I'm not sure if he's finished yet (no need to spoil the surprise), but I'm not quite done personally. So still remains to be seen how this ends.

• Like 2

This held (I was a bit worried at some point, then I noticed that my margin for top 15 was much bigger than the script suggested, because there was a big gap between #16 and below):

HH League Story 100 - D3 - Madame Ivanka Week 2 - Top 15 maybe E.png

HH League Story 100 - D3 - Madame Ivanka Week 2 - Top 15 maybe F.png

------------------
D3 run #69 2021/12/16-23
Boosters used: 3 legendaries all the time, 0 AM boosters.
102 players. 101 opponents. 303 fights. wins: 291. losses: 12.
Average: 21.26
Finished: top 15
Girl Shards: 30% of Madame Ivanka (week 2)

Not much to comment upon here. I'm still here, and still fighting. Show must go on, even after the Grinch's take on Xmas gifts. ^^

Good luck have fun this week, folks. Happy festive season to all of you. Stay safe!

• Like 10

i really hoped i could do it without AM, but it wasnt enough, maybe i am rage upgrading the mythics to 700 :D

image.png.630845e372973bf636820b40c73a1889.png

no AMs, 2 cordy 1 ginseng, all fights won, 5 perma boosted players

I am not sure how to play this week, but with holidays (and KC) i probably should go for an easy top4 with no AM again 

edit: oh, if I only had checked recent screens, I would have known that princej is using AM or is playing very well without

Edited by blaa
  • Like 9

I didn't really plan to; but given the number of XP Contests we had on the last days, I didn't find the right time to stop earning points in D1. So instead of staying in D1-16 until I obtained Ivanka, I decided to aim for Top 4 (And since I just reached lvl 550 with Awakenings, I think I should be fine in D2 now, despite my terrible past experiences there :D ).

I was able to reach 3rd place (despite intentionally losing ~20 fights during the week), and I'm now back in D2... for the third time. Hopefully this one will work out :) Lvl 365, 5th lowest level of the group, the highest 15 players are above lvl 455. But most of them don't even have lvl 500 girls, and the blessings are good for me this week and next week, so... We'll see?

• Like 5

New week new post: 8th and 7th with 10 and 15 losses respectively (about 35-40 boosted players I couldn´t catch unboosted) .. I´m thinking of upgrading my girls to lv 600 on my main but idk if I want to invest the time clicking :D

First on hh was a full lvl 650 team strangely enough I´ve beaten him 3x with my lvl 550 team :P

Bildschirmfoto 2021-12-23 um 12.57.44.png

Bildschirmfoto 2021-12-23 um 12.54.36.png

• Like 10

I actually won against @Hugh Jerexion. And just so you understand the type of opponent we are talking about, I included a screenshot of that as well. A higher level opponent with a team of level 700 mythics is kind of scary (well, toward the end I think there was one level 600 but blessed mythic). I am level 461 with my teams consisting mostly out of level 600 girls, for comparison.

I have one regret about this league, and that's having switched from my best set of boosters to the second best too early. If I had waited just one set of them longer, I could have fought Hugh with the best setup at the weakest I could find him during the league. Yeah, he said he was unboosted a lot previously, but I don't think many of those happened during the snapshots so to me it appeared he was boosted a whole lot. Maybe the unboostedness could also have been during the one snapshot of the day when I'm usually not awake.

Boosters-wise I used an AME for every fight, and I had three different sets of legendary boosters at different points of the league.

league-2021-12-23-graphs.png

league-2021-12-23-hugh-jerexion.jpg

league-2021-12-23-leaderboard.jpg

league-2021-12-23-scoregraph.png

• Like 7
  • Hearts 3

2 minutes ago, Rarum said:

I actually won against @Hugh Jerexion. And just so you understand the type of opponent we are talking about, I included a screenshot of that as well. A higher level opponent with a team of level 700 mythics is kind of scary (well, toward the end I think there was one level 600 but blessed mythic). I am level 461 with my teams consisting mostly out of level 600 girls, for comparison.

I have one regret about this league, and that's having switched from my best set of boosters to the second best too early. If I had waited just one set of them longer, I could have fought Hugh with the best setup at the weakest I could find him during the league. Yeah, he said he was unboosted a lot previously, but I don't think many of those happened during the snapshots so to me it appeared he was boosted a whole lot. Maybe the unboostedness could also have been during the one snapshot of the day when I'm usually not awake.

Boosters-wise I used an AME for every fight, and I had three different sets of legendary boosters at different points of the league.

league-2021-12-23-graphs.png

league-2021-12-23-hugh-jerexion.jpg

league-2021-12-23-leaderboard.jpg

league-2021-12-23-scoregraph.png

congrats, well done; hugh got really good the last few months (even though he seems not to be that much invested in league anymore).

What girls did you use? I assume you didnt fight with only mythics, but also with blessed girls?

• Like 5

And another easy group meant my third consecutive win (next week will be harder). I knew that Seravee would place well, and he was near me. Lexian (lvl 415) had a potent team of lvl 550 awakened girls and clem a 600 one. Ziggy (unknown until now for me) placed third.

No AM needed for my 7122 points (23,50 average).

image.png.4326c1951ee9f6af963805a69bcb99ae.png

• Like 10

Many of the girls I used were indeed blessed, but not all. The team composition graph shows that I switched teams quite often. It's maybe not super duper beneficial to know the individual girls, but I think I'll keep some trade secrets still.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Rarum said:

Many of the girls I used were indeed blessed, but not all. The team composition graph shows that I switched teams quite often. It's maybe not super duper beneficial to know the individual girls, but I think I'll keep some trade secrets still.

i wasnt asking cause i thought you might have a special insight into girl-team-building, but more cause this week mythics were especially weak. If you had a team with all top7 girls on level 600 hugh had (a lot) worse stats overall. So I was more wondering if you fought on a more or less equal team composition (and you with AME and he without).

That's not being said to diminish your success, just asking to understand it better and put the result in a proper framework.

edit: to put it in comparison, that's a guy with 7 girls from top10 this week, but all girls are only 550

image.png.86a92d9672f0c5c270aa219b4d91d124.png

unfortunately, i havent screenshoted princej's or unfasik stats from last week, who had also blessed girls under 600, but better stats than with 700 mythics

Edited by blaa
  • Like 1