How you doing in the "League"

casey

So, my last league has gone like this (unless something changes in less than 10 minutes):

image.thumb.png.e9a3d4a35bb13c3fe559b8d70e16ac61.png

No surprises on the top 3. Or the top 4 actually.

In a sense this is an artificial result. Since I had decided to stop after the next update, I didn't worry about expenses, so I've made all battles with the AM booster and refreshed as much as needed to catch any unboosted player, even low level players. Might as well go with a blast.
Even then, I got a worse average than my previous league with only 1 AM booster and 3 refreshes, but that's the blessings.

Speaking of the devil though, AM booster usage during a league gives diminishing returns if you time it well. It gives more points if you use it against higher level players. So the third one doesn't account for that much.

At one point @Ol Sheriff Joe and @Moddy were weakened at the same time... that was weird 😅. Unfortunately I had already attacked Moddy, but not Joe, so I took advantage of those easy 75 points.

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

This week´s result were pretty much like the last weeks:
I was aiming for top 15 on both accounts and was able to do so pretty easily:
7th on hh (2 losses) and 11th on nutaku (13 losses) :

1st place was pretty much what I expected though top 4 was a bit of a suprise (pretty low score imo) could have made top 4 on my main account if I had actually tried (well if rng didn´t f me at least :P )

Bildschirmfoto 2021-11-18 um 12.59.57.png

Bildschirmfoto 2021-11-18 um 13.00.03.png

Bildschirmfoto 2021-11-18 um 13.00.11.png

• Like 9

This screen shot was taken 30 seconds before the update started.

image.png.bef97717a893e1f7f78875e61cb35df1.png

I hope my 15th position held. the league had 101 players with players  ranging from 380-495 (69 players were higher than me). This is the first time I played the whole week without advancing a level.

• Like 8

Somehow, this held (not that I'm complaining, but I was expecting a top 30 ^^):

HH League Story 95 - D3 no AM Booster -  w Dolly - top 30 A.png

HH League Story 95 - D3 no AM Booster -  w Dolly - top 30 B.png

HH League Story 95 - D3 no AM Booster -  w Dolly - top 30 C nope Top 15 after all.png

------------------
D3 run #64 2021/11/11-18
Boosters used: 3 legendaries all the time, no AM booster.
100 players. 99 opponents. 297 fights. wins: 276. losses: 21.
Average: 20.54
Finished: top 15

This is the highest number of defeats I've had for as long as I can remember. To be fair, I haven't competed anywhere near as rigorously as I usually do (too busy IRL). I ended up making my last 45-ish fights going blind and hoping for the "least worse" this (über early) morning in a rush before going to work. I'm very pleased with that result! I have no idea who ended up winning right now, but I'm rooting for @TheMadaFucker. 😃 

Obviously, this was the final league of the previous era. We're entering a brand-new and weird new era today. So, wait and see. Proceed with gems (and caution!). ^^

Good luck have fun this week, folks. Stay safe!

• Like 8

since i was with agent, it was useless to play for win - there is no upset with them. It would have been also not helpful that I was almost the whole week away from my laptop and mobile isnt working since a few weeks for me (sucks to have an iphone, i guess). Anyway, cruised to a nice 3rd place without any AM, but it was closer than i expected.

image.png.1ff5410ad7fc8957bdc9bd1d67cbc865.png

average 22,71, 5 loss, 295 wins, 2 ginseng + 1 cordy and one time 2 cordy + 1 ginseng

also, expected average was only 22,38, so i got pretty lucky this week, hopefully it will not hunt me this week

congrats @Hugh Jerexionthat's an awesome result without using AM

this week would be an easy first place but with the new update i am not sure what will happen - i might not use AM and just be surprised what the final result will be, but not sure yet

Edited by blaa
  • Like 9

Screenshot taken 1 hour before end, my third place held. I played this week without AM booster and also without motivation, but it seems I have learned a bit of the new system unconsciously because in the end the autopilot got me in top4. Frankly, I am just a walking dead playing HH and CxH out of habit, but without interest. Let's hope my mood will change over time.

image.png.ad0c6b1130d731d599e7ca646dead247.png

• Like 10

Il y a 11 heures, Kenrae a dit :

So, my last league has gone like this (unless something changes in less than 10 minutes):

No surprises on the top 3. Or the top 4 actually.

At one point @Ol Sheriff Joe and @Moddy were weakened at the same time... that was weird 😅. Unfortunately I had already attacked Moddy, but not Joe, so I took advantage of those easy 75 points.

Told you i was shooting with my feet, this week... :)

Not only did i not play well, but i finally dropped the AME boosters seeing i was a lost cause^^

PS : you're really quitting the game? 😢

Just a quick note to confirm that my fears had proven true: in comparison to the league turns before the elements patch, with the exception of the first week after the patch,  I practically found myself stably one or two rewards tier lower (from 16-30 or 31-45 to 46-60). Among other things, this, added to the fact that I was one of the victims of the league change rewards bug (losing that way 20 Dolly shards), means that unless in the next weeks something changes, I can practically forgot to obtain this, and probably all future league girls.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ol Sheriff Joe said:

PS : you're really quitting the game? 😢

Not fully, but I just can't be bothered with a P2W PvP. I'll follow the story since I like it, I'll make my dailies, and just use my daily resources the fastest possible way on autopilot. And of course I'll stop giving any money to KK (not that I was a big spender, but I liked buying an occasional card to support it).

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Kenrae said:

Not fully, but I just can't be bothered with a P2W PvP. I'll follow the story since I like it, I'll make my dailies, and just use my daily resources the fastest possible way on autopilot. And of course I'll stop giving any money to KK (not that I was a big spender, but I liked buying an occasional card to support it).

yeah, i hear this too often nowadays ... finally i caught up with the big boys, but now they are all leaving - even though it's my second "secretly"-post in a few days - are they secretly scared of me finally beating them (regularly)? :D

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

So 2nd this time. I could have played for 1st place by using 3 AM boosters but I was late in seasons and there is no more kisses in league. So if I want to spare kobans, I've to make some choices.

I was busy IRL so I've to fight 9 boosted opponents.

Moreover, RNG wasn't with me this week. I made many scores lower than expected and I'd a loss against a mid lvl player (loss 24 24) !

Thank's @holymolly for the screenshot (more recent than mine :) )

99 opponents, 1 loss, an average of 23,21 (my worse average since the last update I think).

Bildschirmfoto 2021-11-18 um 12.59.57.png

This week : gems (beurk !), Grand Priest, Master Horndog, Kilik77 and Bob. Ouch !

1st day of LC and cumpetitons : my chances to reach top 4 are very weak. So I'll not play hard, sparing AM boosters, Cordy and Gynsengs.

Edited by Troctout
  • Like 7
  • Hearts 1

8 minutes ago, Troctout said:

Grand Priest, Master Horndog, Kilik77 and Bob. Ouch

Not to mention, yours truly. Glad you won't fight back too hard, I should get my first D3 win easy, now that PvP is more inclusive, according to KK. I have several level 500 MD girls! Fear me! ^^ 

• Haha 1

il y a 1 minute, DvDivXXX a dit :

Not to mention, yours truly. Glad you won't fight back too hard, I should get my first D3 win easy, now that PvP is more inclusive, according to KK. I have several level 500 MD girls! Fear me! ^^ 

I'll say that to my 550 MD girls :P

In 2 months, all lvl500 players will have full 700 mythic girls teams with 650 legendary 5* girls for blessings. Do you think they will fear us ?

• Haha 3

Another week in D3, started at level 431, finished at level 432.

Here is the screenshot taken 14 minutes before the end.

Hentai_Heroes_-_2021-11-18_12_46_31.png.140d314a6dca6ec688722fda8e3b61e7.png

Final rank: 8th

Boosters used : 18 legendaries (1 cordycep / 2 gingseng 6 times). 1 mythic.

101 players -> 100 opponents -> 300 possible fights -> 300 fights performed -> 289 wins and 11 losses

Nothing special to say about this league. We'll see next week what is the result with this new gems system and my team with 7 mythic girls lvl 550 (now is the time for you to fear me ....... or maybe not 😄)

Take care.

Edited by Tom208
  • Like 7

res1.PNG.1f24a08963281d26c4f2f605848ce211.PNG

Attempt #8 in D3

Info: <current league> [<last league stats lost>]

Average: 16.75 [?]

Victories: 211/297 [?]

Always with a mix of legendary boosters, no mythic. All in all my worst result in D3. Too many players I wasn't able to fight unboosted or the level gap was too high and therefore I had many defeats. Also my line up during the week was not optimal because I was missing 1-2 important blessed girls. I have some hope for current league, because I stocked up a lot of books. Maybe the new system will help at least in the first week, because I'm more active than others.

• Like 6

I know this is not going to hold, there is still 11 hours before the league finishes, but maybe I'll hang on to a top 15 finish (crossing fingers)...

image.png.118363b5aeb32b45ff7b7873d474a696.png

I had to finish early because I'm getting called in to work a night shift on my day off (sigh).

update - I finished better than I expected:

image.png.7e7c860d97e813a41dcdc65e26e6dbcb.png

Edited by Pelinor
updated results
  • Like 10

Alright, it looks like this gonna hold (fingers and toes crossed!):

HH League Story 96 - D3 no AM Booster - last run on Dolly - top 15 hopefully G.png

HH League Story 96 - D3 no AM Booster - last run on Dolly - top 15 hopefully H.png

------------------
D3 run #65 2021/11/18-25 (FIRST WITH GEMS)
Boosters used: 3 legendaries all the time, no AM booster.
100 players. 99 opponents. 297 fights. wins: 290. losses: 7.
Average: 21.46
Finished: top 15 (please!)

Pretty good week overall. I'm also rooting for my clubmate @Troctout to stay in top 4, by the way. And kuddos to Priest and Dog. Not that much else to say, it takes some getting used to and there are new variables to take into account now, as well as old ones to consider differently. I'm adapting pretty well and hanging in there, so far. I hope I'll be able to catch up slowly but surely, and maintain my league income while doing so, but I'm not super confident on that. Wait and see. Live and learn, and all that. ^^

Oh, and Dolly should drop today for me, along with a few epic flowers. Nice (when I'll be able to upgrade her).

Good luck have fun this week, folks. Stay safe!
----------
Edit: It did hold! ^^ Also, I didn't get the usual popup and animation for completing Dolly, but not to worry if you experience the same thing: Dolly was still in my Harem, and the 20 epic flower bunches in my Market.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 9

I´m also a bit early but pretty confident that it´s easily enough for top 15 on both

(7 defeats on hh and 5 on nutaku, once again no cordys and AM)
Though rng on hh was pretty bad this week but hey at least I´ll get dolly on both accounts so that´s at least something :)

congratz to @Moddy and good luck @La Kajira I hope it´ll be enough for top 4 :D

Bildschirmfoto 2021-11-25 um 12.48.44.png

Bildschirmfoto 2021-11-25 um 12.50.11.png

• Like 9

26 minutes ago, holymolly said:

I´m also a bit early but pretty confident that it´s easily enough for top 15 on both

(7 defeats on hh and 5 on nutaku, once again no cordys and AM)
Though rng on hh was pretty bad this week but hey at least I´ll get dolly on both accounts so that´s at least something :)

congratz to @Moddy and good luck @La Kajira I hope it´ll be enough for top 4 :D

Bildschirmfoto 2021-11-25 um 12.48.44.png

Bildschirmfoto 2021-11-25 um 12.50.11.png

Here's the ending for the bottom one for you ^^
Which I'm genuinely surprised at, because I'm kinda past caring much about league. With the awakenings making it more about your team level (veteranship and/or cash) than your playstyle for a long time to come combined with me spending most of my time at work, or the other work. I still optimize where possible with the constraints, but inevitably ate a LOT of boosted opponents. Including a bunch throughout the week. Knew I likely wouldn't be able to catch many unboosted and I'd be losing a lot of natural regen as well if I didn't, so...when I still had tokens after searching for unboosted opponents, I'd spend them on boosted ones. Those who looked weak enough to still be a high chance for 25 points at first. Mostly I did get high scores for those, but not always...lost some points there. And then 10 boosted high lvl folk today. Seems like sitting on a full 550 lvl team is a massive advantage that more than made up for all that.
Not even really happy about the win. Doesn't feel earned given the circumstances...just had higher numbers than most is all

/rant :D

eh.png

Edited by La Kajira
  • Like 7
  • Hearts 1

What an exhilarating league that was, my first Dicktator III victory, and against such titans as the level 500 HenNaYatsu (send my regards for being such a worthy opponent!) and others (I play on Nutaku, mind you). I couldn't have asked for a more exciting first D3 victory.

Screenshot_20211125_135944.jpg

Screenshot_20211125_140020.jpg

Screenshot_20211125_140741.jpg

Edited by Rarum
  • Like 9
  • Hearts 2

Congratulations to mi club fellow TheMadaFucker for his win.

I placed second with 7004 pints (avg: 23,35) just 5 points over juju, and a bit more over Harlequin.

No AM boosters and playing without concentration almost all the week. I will probably play softer from now on, just trying for top 4. I am still not in the best temper for this.

image.png.a6dfd9c906d9da444c1010da02d3ee6b.png

• Like 10

@Rarum Congratulations on the first win in D3! That's a huge milestone! Welcome to the club of the strongest players in Haremverse!
Also congratulations to @Dmitrii and @La Kajira with your wins! You guys are masters of this game!
And speaking of masters. I've got to say, that Master guy with 357 level on the 3rd position in Dmitrii's League looks impressive. Back when I was 357 level I didn't even dream about D3, let alone such high places there.

For me this was another calm week in League. Top15 without much worry. But it was possible to get top4 if I paid more attention to the League. Lost a lot of points due to that but probably could've gotten those 88 points that separated me from the 4th position. Oh well, you never know if those strong players will perform to the best of their ability or not.

100 total players, 99 opponents, 297 fights - 6360 points (21.41 per fight) and 9th place.
With 6 losses. And only 2 of them were due to absolutely worst crits from the opponent. So yeah, with more attention 88 more points would be possible.
Still, a very good result.

League_6-1.jpg.670d6602579f6a62b319a6e21761fa7a.jpg

League_6-2.jpg.5a8593a46d13105b98448e4eac81e971.jpg

• Like 8