How you doing in the "League"

casey

Will this hold?! :ph34r: I'll find out tonight when I return (can't wait for league reset; I'll update my post later on. Counting on @Troctout for a final screenshot, hopefully).

HH League Story 106 - D3 - Treasure Flynn Week 2 - Dream on Top 4 maybe C.png

Update: It did hold! :)HH League Story 106 - D3 - Treasure Flynn Week 2 - Dream on Top 4 maybe yes D.png

------------------
D3 run #75 2022/01/27-02/03
Boosters used: 3 legendaries all the time, 3 AM boosters.
101 players. 100 opponents. 300 fights. wins: 299. losses: 1.
Average: 23.26
Finished: Top 4
Girl Shards: Treasure Flynn (week 2)
Refills: 186ko 184ko 182ko 181ko 142ko

The win was always going to be decided between Troc and Yayane, but while there was no other real big threat in the group, there were a handful of players who had scored Top 4s before (I think one of them won once, even, probably one of the two Troc mentioned previously) so with two seats already taken no matter what, I knew I had to give this one my all from the get-go to secure one of the two remaining and potentially contested spots left in Top 4. This was costly and required a lot of risk assessment, planning and monitoring throughout the week, but I'm glad I made it. Incidentally this is also my best average ever, unsurprisingly (despite one random loss with favorable odds).

In the end the cut-off point ended up being right behind me: from my #3 to #4 (so presumably miliallia, unless someone else passed them over after I left; I'm hoping Troc's screenshot will be fresher than mine). This was well worth it to me, and my guess is that other potential contenders didn't bother trying hard for it once they saw I was going for it. So it's not unlikely that I could have ended up with a #5 or even #6 instead had I approached this one in chillax mode.

Congrats to Troc for the win. I honestly expected Yayane to take it as last week, but Troc brought up his A game and ended up with a sizable margin.

Good luck have fun this week, folks. Stay safe!

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 8

so, guys, here you can see the win of @La Kajiraagain: well done, congrats.

image.png.50fc47636154e4b3e379375900b5d4b1.png

This was an expensive week for me, 2 1/2 AME, 5 refills, only top4.

303 players, all unboosted, all won, 2 cordy 1 ginseng

this week I am up against a player I wanted to beat for a very, very long time. Let's see if i try it, and what happens, if I do. Hard to predict because of next weeks nutaku blessings though.

• Like 8

I won't complain about the RNGs fickleness, instead I count myself fortunate to get another top 10 win despite everything.

image.png.2f7516d5ac003fed817cf0b8e196ccc4.png

My avg ended up at 22.09. There were 100 opponents and I had 5 losses.

I did use a AME booster this time along with my normal booster set (3 cordy), but I also went with 1 gin & 2 cordy once. 

• Like 9

For my first time in D1 i managed to get top 30! 😎

Ok that's clearly not as impressive. xD But i wanted to thanks @bolitho76 and @Liliat since they told me to get in D1 and to use Legendary boosters two times. I had to use a refill becaused i missed a few natural battle, but it was still a net positive in koban so i did it. (Still using 1*Ginseng and 2 chlorella though, since that's around all i have :P )

Thanks a lot guys! :D 

• Like 9

Honestly, I didn't though I could win against a full 750 level girl team as marcel had during all the week (yes, he even awakened all his physical girls to 750). But somehow I must still have a bit of mojo and I finally won with my 650 team against that 15% strength difference. More merit as I didn't use AM booster. In the end 7124 points (23,51 average) against his 7114. This time the congratulations are all for me B|.

imagen.png.95c75f8209bbe58aea40bd78f737bfb7.png

• Like 8
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, blaa said:

so, guys, here you can see the win of @La Kajiraagain: well done, congrats.

image.png.50fc47636154e4b3e379375900b5d4b1.png

This was an expensive week for me, 2 1/2 AME, 5 refills, only top4.

303 players, all unboosted, all won, 2 cordy 1 ginseng

this week I am up against a player I wanted to beat for a very, very long time. Let's see if i try it, and what happens, if I do. Hard to predict because of next weeks nutaku blessings though.

FFS, after so many weeks I'm at the computer during reset time and I miss the shot anyway. Thanks for the save :D
Similar costs and results. AMEs for most fights with several exceptions. Mostly those who had a very high chance of giving 25 without. 2 refills. 3 cordys
Still can't decide if there's any meaningful difference between the effectivity of 3 cordys and 2 cordys + 1 ginseng, but it them cordys just *feel* better to me ^^
Also got everyone unboosted, YAY! Finally no shenanigans. Like, seriously...every damn week there's at least one weirdo who completely ignores the league (0 points), but permaboosts the hell out of it. Well, we all have our kinks I guess :D

And yea, serious mixed feelings about next set of nutaku blessings. In theory I could field an absolutely monstrous team. But in practice, many o the most powerful girls are fairly new, so I tended to prefer awakening others. Topping up the older ones was way cheaper than leveling these from scratch. But now these are gonna be way stronger. Suddenly I feel broke.
On the other hand, there doesn't seem to be any threats this new league. Just two or three people that might potentially take me if I don't use AMEs and they do. So might actually be worth it to go with the natural regen, not actively saving for the potentially stronger blessings. Worst case scenario I end up fucking myself. There are worse fates than that :P 

@blaa You want me (on discord)? Okies. I'm gonna catch a few hours in bed now. I'll get there eventually...should hopefully be today ^^

• Like 6
  • Hearts 1

Congratulations to SJL996 for their 101st (in-game record-wise) D3 victory. I couldn't have beat you if I tried. My best would have been more or less  7196 points. I did have to do some data reconstruction since some data points weren't recorded properly for some reason. The graphs are going to be slightly misleading for a handful of data points, too. But in the future I think they might be more reliable than before since I tried fixing a long-standing issue.

I did see SJL996 getting very good amounts of points and decided against fighting them. It was also a factor that they are one of the very top players. In-game statistics wise I think there are just sygfried01, sliqguy, Kurt and SJL996 who have over 100 D3 first places (but there was a data wipe at one point, I heard). In the Pantheon Stairway SJL is second, only behind Hugh Jerexion (whom I already managed to beat once but I'd be a little surprised if Hugh will allow that to happen a second time).

This week I was also further developing a strategy for how I want to deal with blessings changes. I don't think it was a huge benefit this week and it's a bit difficult to even quantify, but every little bit counts.

league-2022-02-03-graphs.png

league-2022-02-03-leaderboard.jpg

league-2022-02-03-scoregraph.png

• Like 5

totally forgot to post my results :D

Pretty meh week as expected since I pretty much only used ginsengs the whole week(expect for the last 30 fights because I thought I still make top 4 but ..well more on that later ^^)

got 5th on my main and 8th on nutaku
: 2 unfortunate losses on my main both thanks to rng especially this one did hurt since it cost me 4th place :/

Bildschirmfoto 2022-02-03 um 12.58.55.png
this week I´ll probably try for top 4 again ^^ ..also hello there buddy @Kenrae :D (we´re in the same league ^^)

oh and of course congratz to @Ol Sheriff Joe to the easy win :P

Bildschirmfoto 2022-02-03 um 12.49.41.png

Bildschirmfoto 2022-02-03 um 12.59.35.png

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

You know what? I might post a bit of something else, too. Rankings I do of the "raw power" of my opponents. Lower means a tougher opponent. That is, if they fought the same opponents with the same AMEs as each other but always with the toughest regular boosters each used throughout the league, this is how I think they'd rank up against each other. But don't take these numbers too seriously; they are just a quick gauge that I produce while making other predictions.

The league that ended just now:

Mr.Wright: 17.48 (in actuality came in 5th)

SJL996: 17.55 (1st)

Rarum: 17.85 (not even that far off from SJL, but far enough that I didn't want to risk it), 2nd place

Socrates: 19.23 (3rd)

League ending on 27nd of January:

Rarum: 18.28 (3rd)

La Kajira: 18.39 (1st)

beraldo: 18.44 (4th)

Enpatsu: 18.53 (8th)

Thulsa Doom: 19.71 (2nd, maybe due to heavy AME usage?)

League ending on 20th of January:

Socrates: 16.74 (2nd)

aizen: 18.15 (3rd)

Rarum: 18.28 (1st)

hft111: 18.39 (4th)

League ending on 13th of January:

La Kajira: 16.07 (1st)

bla: 17.68 (4th)

phyzel: 17.79 (3rd)

Rarum: 18.02 (2nd)

Before those leagues I don't think the system was mature enough to present.

This week I have somebody at 16.68, while I'm only at 17.99. It'll be an interesting match-up since from one other form of measuring opponents I wouldn't expect them to actually play well. We'll see.

Edited by Rarum
  • Like 6

4 hours ago, Rarum said:

Hugh Jerexion (whom I already managed to beat once but I'd be a little surprised if Hugh will allow that to happen a second time).

I'm not sure I will be able to stop you TBH. (unless we get a "Week of the Mythic" 😉)

The sheer dedication you put in to generate the data and graphs is a work of art. 🙇‍♂️

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Rarum said:

In-game statistics wise I think there are just sygfried01, sliqguy, Kurt and SJL996 who have over 100 D3 first places (but there was a data wipe at one point, I heard). I

yes, there was a bug/reset on 4th february 2021, stats couldnt be recovered. I lost only 1 d3 win, but others way more.

• Like 3

image.png.75f5345adedb415c07f039b9ae2296c6.png

Attempt #19 in D3

Info: <current league> [<last league stats>] [<personal best>]

Average: 21.09 (!)  [20.89] [20.89]

Victories: 294/300 (!) [290/300] [290/300]

Always with a mix of legendary boosters, no mythic. It felt like an easy Top 15 over the week, but in the end it was closer than expected. The gap to Top 4 was also a bit smaller. I guess I had an easier group this week, especially in comparison to last week with all those high level players. All in all a great result for me. I break my personal records in every metric I'm tracking here.

• Like 7

10 hours ago, Pelinor said:

I won't complain about the RNGs fickleness, instead I count myself fortunate to get another top 10 win despite everything.

image.png.2f7516d5ac003fed817cf0b8e196ccc4.png

My avg ended up at 22.09. There were 100 opponents and I had 5 losses.

I did use a AME booster this time along with my normal booster set (3 cordy), but I also went with 1 gin & 2 cordy once. 

So Erin was the one that overtook me at the end, I was 2nd with less than an hour left. Not that it matters much.

No AME from me and a casual approach. So top 4 is good, of course.

• Like 4

So a hard 1st place for me.🥂

So I hung a new RHB on my hunting board. 😛

It was't won because Yayane, Miliallia and DvDivXXX had a stronger team than mine.
So I decided to invest in AM boosters and delay my recharges to use the best blessings from Monday. I also played with elements to optimize points.

KK's superb RNG did me no favors: more than 8 fights with a bad score whose probability was less than 0.7% !
Luckily no losses but approximatively 32 points lost.

Also, I was afraid for a long time of being overtaken at the last moment, especially when I saw DvDivXXX overtake me on Wednesday evening and Yayane climb very strongly in the rankings the last 2 days. I also couldn't renew my legendary boosters twice.

I did my 6 last fights against boosted players à 12:05 GMT+1 (so sorry @DvDivXXX but your screenshot is more recent than mine : you knows that thursday is a hard day for me :) )

So 100 opponents, no loss, 4th players fought boosted, 2159 kobans spent  with 2.7 AM boosters used and an average of 23,89 (my best but 2,7 AM boosters !).

Congratulations to DvDivXXX for his 3rd place.

Screenshot taken by DvDivXXX

HH League Story 106 - D3 - Treasure Flynn Week 2 - Dream on Top 4 maybe C.png

Next week : Ichimatsu again but my hardest opponent will be my Clubmate Test_Anon. I can't let him win because he will be unbearable on the chat :D . I have a power deficit on my team but a lvl advantage so the competition will be tough. 

Edited by Troctout
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Another week in D3, started at level 449, finished at level 452. 

Here is the screenshot taken 2 minutes before the end of the league.

Hentai_Heroes_-_2022-02-03_12_58_01.png.05dc295fc23a86359951d3c0480bce3b.png

Final rank: 6th

Boosters used : 18 legendaries (1 cordycep / 2 gingseng 6 times). 0 mythics.

101 players -> 100 opponents -> 300 possible fights -> 300 fights performed -> 297 wins and 3 losses

Easy top 15 but no mythic boosters means no top 4 in my case. But with all this xp to gain, it shouldn't be long before I catch up to the lvl 500 players 😋

Take care.

• Like 7

Not the usual Top 15 screenshots. I just joined D3 this week, and finished on top. (What do you mean, we're not supposed to sort by level?)

league-byLevel.thumb.png.88b03e3427cfbe763d7d98501115dc98.png

When sorting by rank, it's a bit less interesting.

final-rank.thumb.png.c5d030a7f5b8c10df30e4799ec48f349.png

I went with cheap boosters for the first 5 days, and started using Cordys for the last 2 days. I should probably have switched a bit earlier; I would have been able to win a few more decisive fights (Probably enough to score +300 points and make it to 45)

D3 is pretty tough below lvl 400, and I'm not properly awakened to lvl 600 yet. I miss a few gems and books. It will probably get better by the end of the month (I also should get closer to lvl 400).

• Like 5
  • Hearts 2

This weeks result must be one of my favorites so far :P

1st on hh and lucky sneaking into top 4 on nutaku :P

congratz to @Kenrae for almost making me sweat :P

And congratz to Lili as well.. I was sure she would beat me but luckily it hold :D
(yeah I did use AM´s just because I was going all out this week and my rng at in league was pretty bad (expected result was  24,12 considering I used AM´s so it´s a good chuck lower  than it should be (but well rng was pretty bad in general this week for me so ^^))

Bildschirmfoto 2022-02-10 um 12.59.59.png

Bildschirmfoto 2022-02-10 um 12.59.48.png

sensei are you proud of your pupil :P ? @Slynia

• Like 9
  • Hearts 1

Still isolating with the virus, so had more chance to play this week.

With two people left to battle, I was close to syg, so went for an AM booster. 

1st place.

101 players. 300 fights. wins: 300 . losses: 0

Average: 23.80

3xcordys. 1xAM.

image.png.a24807563b391d5c9eec86f6528c4853.png

Goodluck to all this week. 

Edited by Hugh Jerexion
typo
  • Like 10

that was a league with a lot of losses, not sure when the last time I had 3 losses. Anyway, i got what I wanted.

image.png.a5c42402a21dfdf5364d2aa7fa4c79f5.png

300 fights, 3 losses, 1 AME + 2 cordy + 1 ginseng, 2 refills, 0,11 worse than expected average

this week could be another win, let's see how the other guys are doing

gl everyone

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, Hugh Jerexion said:

Still isolating with the virus, so had more chance to play this week.

With two people left to battle, I was close to syg, so went for an AM booster. 

1st place.

101 players. 300 fights. wins: 300 . losses: 0

Average: 23.80

3xcordys. 1xAM.

image.png.a24807563b391d5c9eec86f6528c4853.png

Goodluck to all this week. 

well done, perfectly scored!

• Thanks 1

This held! B|

HH League Story 106 - D3 - Treasure Flynn Week 3 - Dream on Top 4 maybe F.png

------------------
D3 run #76 2022/02/03-10
Boosters used: 3 legendaries all the time, AM booster for 15 fights.
101 players. 100 opponents. 300 fights. wins: 299. losses: 1.
Average: 22.94
Finished: Top 4
Girl Shards: Treasure Flynn (week 3) X
Refills: 2x188ko 187ko 2x177ko

Interesting and pretty enjoyable week for me in this league. I fully expected from day one that Top 4 would include Laura Angel, Slikk and Bomba (who upped his game quite a lot over the past few months, congrats!), though not in any specific order. The important thing for me was the absence of a fourth serious contender for Top 4... meaning I was the guy! ^^

With that in mind, and knowing how polarized the recent meta has been, I took it relatively easy this week, while still keeping tabs on my opponents and banking on a handful of juicy opportunities (by far the biggest and best was the first snapshot on Monday with the switch in Blessings from exactly Orange element to exactly Green element allowing me to farm obscene amounts of points on the cheap). I've used 2 gins and 1 co for most of the week, switching to 1 gin two cos only on the last couple days, and eventually deciding to equip the AM booster I had planned for the next league a bit earlier just to secure my "promised" place in Top 4 when I saw that the tail end of the small group actually contesting it was getting a bit too close to my expected final score for comfort (sorry, Lanzani, better luck next time).

Now the number of refills may seem high based on the above, but these doubled up as an opportunity to grab a "win" (more of a Pyrrhic victory, really) in a daily contest for the horrendous Contest PoV. Pretty glad with this performance overall, even with the now usual WTF RNG loss thrown in. This also means I'm getting Flynn today instead of next week, which is nice.

Good luck have fun this week, folks. Stay safe!

PS: Almost forgot to say hi and welcome to D3 to @Liliat, who I'm glad made the jump this week and seems on the right track for his level from what I've seen (I did check how you were doing from time to time ^^).

Edited by DvDivXXX
PS
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1