How you doing in the "League"

casey

Damn. What a weird (and exceptionally weak) league group, what an exciting week, and... what a frustrating twist at the very end.

From noticing the extraordinary lack of any identifiable threat early on, realizing I was shockingly one of the favorites in that peculiar group, and deciding to go for it (I didn't play 100% optimally due to RL, but I did the best I could throughout), to this 25-hour nail-biting emotional roller coaster:

HH League Story 98 - D3 Full AM Boosters - already have Dolly see if Madam shards or none - First Win Attempt A.png

HH League Story 98 - D3 Full AM Boosters - already have Dolly see if Madam shards or none - First Win Attempt G.png

HH League Story 98 - D3 Full AM Boosters - already have Dolly see if Madam shards or none - First Win Attempt M.png

...to this ****** veteran noob spending way more kobans than he stole from me, jumping from "so low I can't even remember where he was" to #1 almost instantly and barely 5 minutes before the grand victory I was actively anticipating at that point:

HH League Story 98 - D3 Full AM Boosters - already have Dolly see if Madam shards or none - First Win Attempt N.png

I didn't see that coming, for sure. Final rankings are pretty underwhelming and, from my perspective,  a bit depressing:

HH League Story 98 - D3 Full AM Boosters - already have Dolly see if Madam shards or none - First Win Attempt O.png

HH League Story 98 - D3 Full AM Boosters - already have Dolly see if Madam shards or none - First Win Attempt P.png

Such a soft league, so much efforts and passion (and resources) invested, but yeah. Technically, this is my 2nd Top 4 in D3. Still a good result. But it's hard not to feel robbed right now. ^^ It's not so much that I didn't get the win, it's how it happened. There had to be one opponent with immense advantage over me and yet playing so poorly that I had no reasonable hope in hell of even detecting him before he at best broke even in kobans (maybe even lost a bunch, with so many fights done in such a rush, I actually suspect he used the x15 button)... for my "the stars aligned for you, son!" moment of awesomeness to be canceled at the last moment, and out of nowhere. Feels bad, man.

I was also a bit sad @FinderKeeper got pushed out of top 4 fairly late, but at least I know he wasn't invested in that league the way I was (he wasn't aiming for a top 4, I mean). Still, that was another poignant scene in the drama that's been "DvD's Fist D3 Win Attempt: From Zero to Hero to Secundo".

Oh well. At least that was anything but my usual somewhat safe top 15 routine. So, I've lost another battle. But the war rages on. Oh yeah, FANTOM. I served and you served back. Now it's ON. ^^

Yeah, a much smaller but still pretty real disappointment was this:
HH League Story 98 - D3 Full AM Boosters - already have Dolly see if Madam shards or none - First Win Attempt Q.png

Now that we got used to it and I was actually expecting my Madame Ivanka shards (based on how rewards worked until today in particular, it seems—remember the last old system D3 winners who got nerfed rewards)... There's either been a bug, or they decided now was a good time to change how rewards are stored server side? Anyways, no shards, and no epic flowers to make up for it either. Thanks a bunch, Kinkoid. V_v

------------------
D3 run #67 2021/12/02-09
Boosters used: 3 legendaries all the time, 3 AM boosters.
100 players. 99 opponents. 297 fights. wins: 296. losses: 1.
Average: 22.23
Finished: top 4

Good luck have fun this week, folks. Stay safe!

• Like 3
  • Sad 10
  • Surprised :O 1

I won without problems, but with a bigger distance than expected. FDGN-Joe was second followed by Luffy and redbull69 all of them well below the usual levels for top 4.

Dedicated players with team girls leveled over 500 can overcome part of their former disadvantage.

We also have to think that a sizeable part of top players left the game in the last weeks leaving many spots in the top.

image.png.1376adda6428564625b55b0c0b4ae857.png

• Like 7

Just a quick shot to confirm that the hypothesis in my previous post came true: I ended at 48th place (until a few minutes before the league end, after completing all battles, I was at 47th place at only 54 points from the 45th), so I got only 15 shards for Dolly, which desumably will sit forever in my Date Pavilion at 95/100. Given my last results, this also means that unless in a short time I am able to increase consistently my battle capability (improbable), chances are that Ivanka and every future league girl will end like Dolly (just only at 90/100 or even less shards).

To any player in the same boat, welcome to the devs exclusivity policy.

• Sad 6
  • Surprised :O 1

Due to there being a new story scroll, I decided to go for the D2 league I was in after not playing the week before. With apologies to everyone who got me, it was a no surprise easy 1st. No mythic boosters, in fact not many boosters at all.

Snapshot taken before leaving for work 6hrs before reset.

106 players. 315 fights. wins: 315 . losses: 0 Average: 24.56  

1128088228_HHD2091221.png.06528452fe9bf7d776ee21f98724d241.png

I think when I first promoted to D3, I was in about 7th, and I stayed there ever since, so it was good to get one one of these:

image.png.5719b41953790f8c960bd244659a4312.png

😀

Now back in D3, and the UK officially back working from home from Monday, I'll play D3 casually and see where I end up.

Good luck to all this week.

Edited by Hugh Jerexion
Added stats.
  • Like 6

Il y a 1 heure, Observer_X a dit :

Given my last results, this also means that unless in a short time I am able to increase consistently my battle capability (improbable), chances are that Ivanka and every future league girl will end like Dolly (just only at 90/100 or even less shards).

Why don't you go back to D2 16-30? You'll get the girl in 5 weeks with minimal effort.

I did an incursion in D2 territory to try and offset the kobans nerf in leagues, and I failed (hard :) ). So I demoted back to D1, but I wasted 2 weeks, and I ended up with 92/100 of Dolly (I collected my rewards too early when she was added; only had 5 weeks of rewards, and one week was 0 shard because of demoting).

But at least now I know I'll have the next one in 5 weeks without issue. If you can't reliably make it Top 45, there is no real point in playing higher leagues.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

image.png.bb4b98218901ea94597796f1d7d1cb97.png

Attempt #11 in D3

Info: <current league> [<last league stats>]

Average: 19.52  [20.58]

Victories: 270/297 [292/306]

Always with a mix of legendary boosters, no mythic, but at the end there was a time I thought about a mythic booster. Yesterday the first time I spend a longer period in Top 15 and I had some hope that with the help of a mytic booster it's possible. Finally I decided not to go this way, because of the upcoming Kinky Cumpetition and to avoid the risk only getting a Top 18. It was a good decision. Even with a few more points at the end the gap was bigger than I hoped. All in all a solid week in comparison to my current performances.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Liliat said:

Why don't you go back to D2 16-30? You'll get the girl in 5 weeks with minimal effort.

I know, but, apart the fact that I don't go crazy for PvP and do the best I can in Dicktator III only because the leagues (unluckily for me) are the main supporting column of the game, I am absolutely annoyed by the league mechanism. When I do a league, for time reasons (among others more or less important in my eyes) I do every battle I can, so I can't be sure that if I lose a week to demote in Dicktator II I won't be back in Dicktator III the next week because I gained too much points to stay below rank 15. On the other hand, because of the (IMHO) bad habit of many players to compete in leagues below their battle capability to have an easy life, if I demote I can't be sure to not end below the 16-30 reward tier, a situation that would translate in even more wasted time and resources. So, unless the worsening of the league situation causes my demotion despite my efforts, for now I will continue to do my best in Dicktator III.

However, to be clear, apart the above, my main complaint in my previous post was not about the fact that I didn't obtained Dolly today, but about the fact that unless the devs change direction, I will never obtain her, and given my strategy (which is dictated by time and a number of other reasons I won't discuss here) and results, desumably all the next league girls will suffer a similar fate in my game.

• Hug 1

2nd place this time. I thought it will be harder.

1343 kobans spent.

As expected, Sovereign is 1st. Lili surprised me. I thought he'll be 2nd.

I hope my clubmate @soultacker has finished 4th.

I took the screenshot before going to work, near 9:00 am GMT+1.

At 12:05, Sovereign was first, me second, Lili third and Soultacker fourth.

Soyeux and Poiuy was in the top 15. So 4 Chevaliers Lubriques in the top 15 ! Fear us ! 😃

Sorry for my other clubmate @DvDivXXX, 1st à 12h52 and 2nd at 13h 😭

99 opponents, no loss, a not so good average of 23,65. I used 2,7 AM boosters.

612557304_Captureligues..thumb.JPG.6176dccc44ac87b3384416d703ee647b.JPG

Next week : Darkyz, Laura Angel and niemand. So I aim for top 4.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Observer_X said:

for now I will continue to do my best in Dicktator III.

Your best isn't good enough anymore, though. So you should compete in D2 instead. The minute Elements were introduced, long-time players with small harems like you got a very significant combat disadvantage as it is compared to most regular upper-half of D3 competitors. When the game got hit by the gem update's metor shower, it's very clear that among many other changes, a bunch of former D3 players were doomed to either demote voluntarily or get crushed in the not-distant future. Chief among them, anyone not fighting tooth and nails in PvP but still doing sort of okay for years due to the massive "older account wins" bias. That's gone, my friend. Let it go. Join your current peers in the lower division. D3 will only get harder and harder for casual PvP  players. You'll find D2 is also much tougher than it used to be before you moved up, too.

As for the League Girl's shards, part of the mystery is cleared up thanks to your post and a few others, at least. So they actually DID change something since the last couple times we had issues due to how rewards were stored in the game... And people who had not completed Dolly DID get shards for her yesterday. That's good to know. Although it's disappointing in my particular case (I got zilch instead of the expected bunch of Madame Ivanka shards). Not even any epic flower bunches as a consolation prize, though. That sucks.

• Like 1

Another week in D3, started at level 435, finished at level 436.

Here is the screenshot taken 8 minutes before the end.

Screenshot_20211209-125227_Kiwi_Browser.jpg.6dee26a80da327a372d547b41a6758d4.jpg

Final rank: 3rd

Boosters used : 18 legendaries (1 cordycep / 2 gingseng 6 times). 0 mythic.

101 players -> 100 opponents -> 300 possible fights -> 300 fights performed -> 297 wins and 3 losses

Well, another top 4 without any AM booster twice in a row. I hope continuing like that but not sure I will be able to do that again this week.

Take care.

Edited by Tom208
  • Like 9

13 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

That's gone, my friend. Let it go. Join your current peers in the lower division. D3 will only get harder and harder for casual PvP  players. You'll find D2 is also much tougher than it used to be before you moved up, too.

Come on, my friend, you should know me better than this... you should have understood by now that I am not one that surrenders so easily. Moreover, rather than accept voluntarily the risk to jump up and down between leagues, I prefer to wait for that crush. Rest assured that despite the fact that I will probably lose, I will do my best to be a hard nut to crack.

• Like 5
  • Haha 3
  • Hearts 1

This probably won't hold, and I don't really care at this point. This might be my final league the way things are going, so here goes nothing:

HH League Story 99 - D3 - Madame Ivanka Week 1 - Also Game Over Maybe A.png

HH League Story 99 - D3 - Madame Ivanka Week 1 - Also Game Over Maybe B.png

EDIT: This actually held! Not just top 15, my exact #8 ranking stayed the same. Veterans are dropping from the game like flies (sorry @Fly the pun occurred to me after the fact, but I hope you're still with us; possibly just too busy and/or fed up to play league seriously this week? I don't blame you either way.)

HH League Story 99 - D3 - Madame Ivanka Week 1 - Also Game Over Maybe C.png

------------------
D3 run #68 2021/12/09-16
Boosters used: 3 legendaries all the time, 0 AM boosters.
101 players. 100 opponents. 300 fights. wins: 285. losses: 15.
Average: 21.37
Finished: maybe top 15 if I'm really lucky and heavy hitters like Fly and Bob and kilik don't make a huge rush at the end as usual? Maybe top 30? Who cares. Rewards don't include Ymens. v_v // EDIT: Top 15, surprisingly.
Girl Shards: First week with actual Madame Ivanka shards. I might get some.

Ah, yes. Sorry, almost forgot. Good luck have fun this week, folks (not sure how but I wish you all well in any case). Stay safe!

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 9

Ok, well. I was watching my league to get finished and not being able to understand what the heck is going on, and why no one's point are climbing except mine. After all ist my first win (hooray!), in what felt like the worst league in history. But seeing screenshots from you now, feels like the overall points dropped massively within the last weeks!? As several leagues ending with ~5,8k points being enough for Top15?

Still feels weird, but hey, I won, so still gratz to me :D

image.thumb.png.b92e6c593c8a039c5e4e71747c2c7824.png

• Like 11

And another week has passed..at this point I don´t even bother doing screenshots anymore..leagues have become incredibly boring to me ever since the gem update...(I think I didn´t even bother sharing my last weeks result ^^)

8th and 11th with 11 losses each on hh and nutaku for me.. since top 15 is all I aim for that´s a normal result for me
(last week was probably pretty much the same I don´t even remember anymore :D)

Only nice thing is that I´m with  @Xemnas this week :P

I can´t wait for KK to release another league I won´t give 2 f´s about :D ...(no seriously .. I just don´t see the "fun stuff" with leagues ..especially if you can´t even get a good RoI anymore.. previously we had the chance of catching up sometime but know? well probably never...that´s just becoming sad imho)

• Like 4
  • Sad 4

another week, another first place - people just dont care anymore (but it was a weak league too)

image.png.98b43f236b0a051040563660aaccbbab.png

no  AM, 2 cordy+ginseng, one loss

this week i am not sure how i am gonna finish, i guess a top4 is safe; wont boost AM since i need kisses for PoA

• Like 9

My 2nd 8th place finish in the D3 😃

image.png.2b382a00045a3dd3ab1a948836cb6f73.png

I started at level 435 and finished at level 437. I noticed point totals for almost everyone was down even though I myself did improve by a few points. I used 2 cordy & 1 gin all week (plus I timed my single AM booster for Monday to maximize its impact). Have fun this week. 

Edited by Pelinor
grammar correction (darn fumble fingers)
  • Like 9

I lost, barely. Congratulations to Lgm123! I do recall saying here that this weeks looked tough, but I couldn't hand over my winning streak without a fight. When Lgm123 had reached their final score of 7312, I calculated that it was very likely over for me. But victory wasn't mathematically impossible, and so I continued fighting. I feel like Lgm123 also was trying a little bit at least, since they never once came completely off boosters (though there were moments they were partially boosted).

I have put new minor tricks up my sleeve, too, which I hope will make a difference in the future in such nail-biting leagues.

league-2021-12-16-graphs.png

league-2021-12-16-leaderboard.jpg

league-2021-12-16-scoregraph.png

• Like 8
  • Hearts 1

I'm not doing any particular things too, i'm always playing relaxed and with my instinct (even if i saw that the script is fantastic, i'm not using it even because most of the time i'm on the phone with the app (and if they are going to improve it in the future i'm super happy)) mostly because i have never been a huge fan of pvp here, once i have my paradise corner i'm happy. Even when i get a girl my first thought is: "wow i want her" and not "i want her for my pvp team". This case i'm always ending in the top 15 (this week 11) and that's enough to make me happy (well if one day i'll get more i won't complain either XD).

1 hour ago, holymolly said:

I can´t wait for KK to release another league I won´t give 2 f´s about :D ...(no seriously .. I just don´t see the "fun stuff" with leagues ..especially if you can´t even get a good RoI anymore.. previously we had the chance of catching up sometime but know? well probably never...that´s just becoming sad imho

Here i disagree a bit, the part where the league is not fun is ok (did i say that i'm not pvp oriented XD?) but i see a positive aspect on another league: the prizes. Let's be realistic with all this we are getting milked well (and not much in the happy way 😉) so if another league is going to make me earn (imagination) 1k kobans more i would be really happy to do it, after all we are already boosted and and our girls are lvled (for the different blessings) so it just would be (for me, at least) to do tot fights more. 

Now back to the league part: with my play style i do not see myself as a threat for you @holymolly, but i'll try my (chilled) best XD bring it on (and good luck :))

4qi7wjs5nv.jpg.2449d09d739f6ac973d9ed609bfa0466.jpg

• Like 5

I have been really demotivated by this game ever since the awakening patch which really pushed this game into a more P2W type of game, it also hasn't helped to read that a lot of new features are coming. I mean sure, if this was a main game or a full-time job then it would be nice with more features, but I first fell in love with this game simply because I could have this as a side game, it's just becoming too much as of lately.

With that said, I've tried to do my best to keep up with the awakening patch, as leagues have been for the longest time my favorite feature, cuz there I have shown of my humongous e-penis for a while now with my current 99 D3 wins.
But... the grass isn't always greener on the other side, as I was pinned up against a fellow level 500 player with his level 700(!) mythic battle team last week. Easy to say that I didn't even try last week, it was the first time since I won my first D3 that I felt that I did not stand a chance at all. Sigh.
Still, I ended up 2nd.

My 3 goals that I've had for a while now with this game is:
Reach maximum level (Progress: 500/500) ✔️
Get 100 D3 wins (Progress: 99/100)
Recruit 1000 girls (Progress: 966/1000) 

This week I think I have a shot at winning my league bracket, so next week I'll likely have reached 2 out of my 3 goals.

I'm saying this now, I'll be gone if more features are coming, I know that I am addicted to this game, I have been for years, so pouring more time into this than I already am, would be really unhealthy.

Especially that god damn 2nd league feature that has been proposed, leagues are already where most of my time is spent on this game, so micromanaging twice as much anyone? Not for me.

Good luck with your league this week.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 6