How you doing in the "League"

casey

20 hours ago, Mighty Thor said:

Special thanks to Frostburn1, Cryo and ThunderWolf, because each of them had put on weak girls for some short time in the last two days, and I was lucky enough to be there in time and so could gain 9 25-points-wins, where I would have lost with about 8 points for each fight!

That is a nice gift! I have seen this before; ScarlettTItan put up a crappy team of a moment in a League I was in and I got some points from it. What is the motivation for these top players when they do this- are they just being silly, or is it like a charity thing?

Edited by FGoog
typos
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, FGoog said:

What is the motivation for these top players when they do this- are they just being silly, or is it like a charity thing?

I think, they do it for team mates.
Maybe they would have to wait too long, till their boosters expire, so they change their team.
I just don't understand, how it is possible for only a short time with the whole snapshot-thing.

5 hours ago, Ol Sheriff Joe said:

For you information, then, the Sheriff's spies network confirmed me that the 31st contender this week (klm19) had a score of 5265...
that's 130 points below your final score... Guess, your good eyes and perfect timing earned you a few kobans, yeah... :)

My score was 5418 - so 5265 (31th) is 153 points less than me - that difference is exactly my estimated number of points, that I could gain more with my luck.
But 153 is only estimated. And it would be even more interesting, how many points were needed for 30th.

Anyways - I must be better this week, if I want to reach Top30 again. 😊

Edited by Mighty Thor
Typo
  • Like 2

il y a une heure, Mighty Thor a dit :

I think, they do it for team mates.
Maybe they would have to wait too long, till their boosters expire, so they change their team.
I just don't understand, how it is possible for only a short time with the whole snapshot-thing.

That's an advanced  jutsu that only the most elite of the contestants have mastered 😎

il y a une heure, Mighty Thor a dit :

Anyways - I must be better this week, if I want to reach Top30 again.

Something tells me you needed one more point than the guy who finished 31th, so it would mean 5266 points... Don't you think? ^^

• Like 1

On 10/13/2022 at 7:25 PM, Fiel said:

Drama for the 4th place in my league. There were 5 contestants, but only 4 spots at the top.

I noticed 3rd place and 5th place spent a lot of Koban for refill rushing at the beginning of the week. So it became quite the expensive week for the 5th place.
Congrats to JoJo42 for winning the final spot at the top

Untitled.png.86cc9617066a950a4fa4798db91885b0.png

Thanks, I really wanted to know how that one finished. Unfortunately, this is a bit depressing for me honestly. First time in forever I'm actually missing fights (and playing in a hurry on the last couple days) and it turns out I could have easily ensured a top 4 just by playing those missed fights. Oh well, I kind of expected it when I saw I was barely pushed to #5 long after reset on the next day. I didn't choose the right time to get sick I guess. ^^ If these are the actual final rankings, then even Tatouf played that one chill as hell; you seem to have been the only one of us seriously playing for the win. Congrats for the win.

Very late and disappointing report:

HH League Story 140 - D3 - Dayan Week 2 - Top 4 Attempt vs Tatouf Fiel-Scarlet Shal etc hoping past the gap - C.png

HH League Story 140 - D3 - Dayan Week 2 - Top 4 Attempt vs Tatouf Fiel-Scarlet Shal etc hoping past the gap - B.png

------------------
D3 run #111 2022/10/06-13
Boosters: ~6/7 (5x2gin1co 0x1gin2co 2x3co 0x3gin). 1 AM. (191 fights w/o)
100 players. 99 opponents. 291 fights played. wins: 290. losses: 1. not played: 6. V_v
Average: 23.07
Finished: top 15 (#5)
Girl Shards: Dayan (Week 2): +30%
Refills: 4x188kos 153kos  = 905kos
[[My Day One Analysis:
Contenders for top 4: Tatouf, Scarlet, ME, Shal
Maybe: whoever gets lucky past the gap
Plan: Alright, this time my Phase 1 is decent except vs opponents with Matcha. There are a fair number of them, including my 3 main contenders for top 4. In Phase 2 I'll only be able to run 3 of the 5 (realistically available) top double-blessed girls, but it should still be better and more flexible for me. With all legs blessed and lots of color-tagged team extremely likely, I'll be able to counter the shit out of a majority of opponents. In Phase 1, I'll just focus on easy pickoffs, and taking out Matcha users if I get a good shot.
Phase 2 should be much more varied but I'm going for top 4. SHAL does have Matcha but also only Mythics besides her so he must still be pretty far behind in the current meta, and should be weak in Phase 2. But Tatouf and Scarlet... trying to get a win against these two would cost more than it's worth.
]]
Cost: 905kos (refills) + 0kos (1 stored AM) + 630kos (7xcords) = 1535kos
Profit: 2886kos -1535kos = 1351kos V_v

Yeah, it kind of went to shit and was ridiculously expensive for a top 15 indeed. No spoilers, but I'll very likely end up with 98% of Dayan by tomorrow, and will have to wait another week to complete her. ^^ Anyways, I'm almost healed and finally back now. Real life first, even for League Addicts.

Fun fact: Shal made a points giveaway early on which I fully caught at 75 points, but I made one myself entirely by accident near the end of the week. I actually switched to my 1-star Season team in League, and only noticed it the day after. ^^ 

Good luck have fun this week... err I mean tonight, folks. ^^ See you tomorrow for the next league report already.

• Like 9

grafik.png.babde9dd5a877a2cce44a5a3c0b82bd9.png

Tighter as it's good for my nerves. Solid average for 3rd place, Darkyz made 1st like I thought. DvDivXXX could made a solid 4th even his bronchitis. Gratulation!

I had normay 1 Ginseng, 2 Cordyceps. Teams was mixed from lvl650-750.

grafik.png.fb203fedddfb61493f94c7771bd437de.png

With the next seasonal 🤮 Event active and Kenrae in my bracket it will be an interesting next week.

• Like 8
  • Hearts 1

Another cheap Top 15. The screenshot is a bit messed up because I cleared my browser data a bit too aggressively :D

Boosters: 1 Cordy, 2x Gin all week. 5 Defeats, 5 fights skipped (No need for a refill).

I'll probably be able to use less Cordys now, and still get a safe Top 15. I need to save more boosters if I want to reach Top 4 from time to time :)

top15-1min.thumb.png.5525cff4f02c6e3b686579f6229331e5.png

• Like 12

Screen shot 1 min before re-set.

Finish.thumb.png.077a620bee8b0178a1449c058107685a.png

Finished 9th - was looking for top 4 so not a good week.

Started with 3xcordys 4 times, ended with 3xGin twice. 1 AME used.

726 kobans on refills, net profit of 2,160.

After missing top spot by 20ish points last week, started out using 3xCordys. By Mon evening decided I wouldn't make top 4 so switched to 3xGin. When I got to my last 32 opponents I was worried I wouldn't make top 15 so used an AME. Ended up top 15 and had 10 fights left over so a complete balls up ! lol

Decent blessings for both halves of next league so let's see what happens. 

• Like 10

I somewhat expected bla to pull out all the stops. I hadn't seen them unboosted when nearing the Saturday reset (I did miss one snapshot) and although they haven't historically been a permabooster, I had to anticipate for the possibility, so I did a very interesting decision of fighting them fully boosted and not at blessings change. The thing is, with a good double counter, that was enough for a better expected score than if I found bla unboosted. This was proved by bla later on being unboosted and me having only a 21.75 expectation. The RNG results were less than ideal, but still there was some thought behind this timing. A slightly better (22.2) timing was available on the second blessing, even still.

It was an interesting second week, for the playful element being so good that my defense team had six of those girls. Granted, I was didn't have High Mage Arcana fully leveled, which could have meant a balanced team was the best still (an opinion not based on simulations).

Me and bla both had a bad loss against one another, so that was kind of even. However, bla's blessings change was apparently somewhat bad while mine, while didn't really raise my average, meant I had almost everyone fought. After that, bla was on a downward spiral while I maintained my position. In the end, it was a fairly decisive victory for me. I think that going heavy on the blessings change could have worked even better, but if we look at bla, it becomes clear that approach was also a gamble. It's difficult to make these judgements of when to fight each opponent; there's rarely a clear-cut answer beforehand.

Blessings
1st week: +35% for Eye Color Grey and +25% for Bridge
2nd week: +35% for Playful and +25% for Doggie style

Defense teams used
1st week: 169116.27 total power. overallbest consisting of Undercover Valentina, Lotti, Michaela, Eliana, Venus, Taurus and Madame Ivanka. 21.861 is the maximum average one could get against it.
2nd week: 197839.36 total power. sun6-nature1 consisting of Iba’lee, Sugarmama Lupa's Mom, Rachael, Moe Bunny, Magical Noemy, Donatella and Beatrix. 22.234 is the maximum average one could get against it... At least until I powered down for the club champion fights, but at that point I knew I had already won.

Statistics
My score: 7156 (100.137% of the score with completely average luck)
Expected score: 7146.2

If I had been using the following booster combinations for the duration of the league but with the same fight timing decisions, these would have been my completely average luck scores:
AME+3cor         7146.5
AME+2cor,1gin    7121.2
AME+1cor,2gin    7086.2
AME+2gin,1chlo   7016.4
3 cordy          6979.9
2 cordy, 1 gin   6941.2

Perfect precognition score with average luck and AME+3cor throughout: 7206.15 (24.263 average). The AME+3cor expectation was 99.172% of this.

league-2022-10-20-average.png

league-2022-10-20-bla.jpg

league-2022-10-20-boosters.png

league-2022-10-20-difficulty.png

league-2022-10-20-graphs.png

league-2022-10-20-leaderboard.jpg

league-2022-10-20-scoregraph.png

• Like 9
  • Surprised :O 1

First of all, this is still going (no surprise after reacting to a week worth of posts in one afternoon ^^), so don't think I'm ignoring your reports due to my lack of reaction:
image.png

Now, my new report:

HH League Story 141 - D3 - Dayan Week 3 - Sick and Tired vs Darkyz and stuff - 15 and chill or hm fingers crossed - D4.png

------------------
D3 run #112 2022/10/13-20
Boosters: ~6/7 (6x2gin1co 0x1gin2co 0x3co 0x3gin). 0.12 AM. (12 fights w/)
101 players. 100 opponents. 300 fights played. wins: 300. losses: 0.
Average: 22.71
Finished: Top 4! ❤️
Girl Shards: Dayan (Week 3): +38% X
Refills: 1x173kos  = 173kos
[[My Day One Analysis:
Contenders for top 4: Darkyz will likely win, too sick to care beyond that
Maybe: whoever gets lucky past the gap (likely not me)
Plan: Top 15 and chill during my recovery. Don't miss any fight this time! ^^
Last day revision: What's the deal with HPF attracting all these baby whales? cuntkiller: barely one year old account, already level 450+ w/ top level 750 team? w/ so much cash to spare they even spent kobans on an avatar... ^^ Weird phenomenon, but we all knew the possibility of P2W existed since the battle mechanics were reworked (and it at least makes more sense than "older account? you win" as was previously the rule). Oh well. Good for them (both the players and Kinkoid).
Also it looks like I might get lucky past the gap (hopefully by ejecting Power Guido and not my boy  Bolitho, but it's tight after the gap between Darkyz vs baby whale and us three. I have to attempt it.]]

Cost: 173kos (refills) + 0kos (1 stored AM) + 0kos (cords) = 173kos
Profit: 4764kos -173kos = 4591kos ❤️

And so, this utterly unexpected last-minute top 4 while I was going for top 15 and chill makes up for my accidental top 15 last week when I had invested for a top 4, I guess. NGL, the last 15 minutes or so after I was pushed from #3 to #4 by @bolitho76 were a bit tense, especially given the tiny margin I had over Barbe noire at #5 (which probably made equipping the AM for the last few fights worth it; hopefully it'll come in handy in the new league as well). Glad we both made it in the end, though. Congrats to you too!

Good luck have fun this week, folks. Stay safe!

• Like 9
  • Hearts 1

Score: 6123
Avg: 20.41
Boosters: 7x 3 Gins (274 fights), 1x 3 Cords (26 fights), & 0 AMEs.
Refills: 0.4, costing -76 kos (6 fights).
Profit: +2090 kos
Player Lvl: 475->477.
Avg Player Lvl: 485.9 -> 486.7

Girl Lvl Cap: 750
Defeats: 13/300 fights
Opponents: 100

Offense: 157k -> 179.6k.
L5 Girl: 85% for Dayan .

Finished 19th.  Broke my 13 week top 15 streak.  I picked the wrong time to run out of cordyceps.  It was my intention to use 3 gins throughout.  Saw how difficult the last 50 fights would be, and switched to 3 cords for the last 26 fights.  It wasn't enough to stay in the top 15.  I was ranked 15th, until the final hour.  Boosters really make a huge difference, b/c it's not like I had a weak team in the 2nd half (179.6k TP).

I barely spent anything on refills (76 kos), so I still ended up profiting more than last week (90 kos more).  I have a couple AMEs stashed away now from CbCs, but it's not the ideal time to use them, since the seasonal event & KC began.  Have to save kobans for R. Housemaid's MDR too, so I can't just use 6 refills impulsively, to use up an AME right away, on un-boosted players.  It's tempting.

Noticed @HentaiGuru from the seasonal event thread, managed to stay in the top 15.  Nice, it was a competitive bracket.  Even rank 22 had a score over 6k, meaning at least a 20 avg.

Recognized @Methos2 in my bracket this week.  I'm rooting for you.  I'll watch from the sidelines, maybe just using 1 cord + 2 gins, for the rest of the week.  At most, I'll have a 179.4k team after blessings change, but max potential TP will be 209.6k, so I expect to be at a disadvantage.

1788281624_19thdiii.thumb.png.c7f04e277f519a48bbfe90c222769161.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
adding avg scores
  • Like 14

@holymolly You requested, I delivered. I used 3 x Cordyceps and an All Mastery's Emblem for league battles (let's face it, I have zero chance of competing otherwise). I finished all my challenges between level 370 to level 373. The additional levels came at the end of the league due to the contests that were active. Here are the league results...

image.thumb.png.a7ac4a314bdbfa25cb0d70068591189f.png

@Ravi-Sama Thank you for the mention. Thankfully you are more flattering than the person who called me an 'overnight whale'! Since you're curious, here's how my league stats look from the week I was in the same league as you, and for the week after (the league that has just concluded).

image.thumb.png.d3e6bf8fa437c82d781b7fe65725ab31.png

• Like 11
  • Haha 2
  • Hearts 3

3 hours ago, holymolly said:

Chilled week.. all gin on .com no refills no nothing so pretty much 4,7k net :D ..and a surprisingly 1st on nutaku

Bildschirmfoto 2022-10-20 um 12.54.54.png

Bildschirmfoto 2022-10-20 um 12.53.57.png

Not that surprising when I told you im on vacation, which was a mistake 😁 good job anyway. Im playing on phone for last two weeks and its not so easy, i have done some mistakes and it costed me a win...

• Like 5

Ranking based on levels was 73/101. Ended up 17th with 6097 points (mean 20.39). 60 points shy of top15.

Used ~2x 3cor (one set from last week and 2nd for patheon wall) and 3gin for rest
Def teams 167k & 183k (competition 185k & 191k)

Nice week overall, decent team for 1st half and a good one for 2nd. Probably my best D3 week gameplay wise. Was able to fight most opponents unboosted. Need to be a little more powerful for top15 or use cordys. One small mistake as missed one fight - forgot to refill in time and noticed it too late. No point of making full refill for a single fight as it didn't matter result wise.

Congrats @jelom for top4 finish.

D3_20102022_snip.PNG

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

image.png.a45cc683f6ac3e6dd68e372c521c068d.png

Attempt #54 in D3

Info: <current league> [<last league stats>] [<personal best>]

Average: 22.91 [22.51] [23.5]

Victories: 296 (?)/297 [295/297] [303/303]

Nice result, another Top 4. I could get used to it :). However I was a little bit disappointed at the end. After a few days I did not notice any clear winner and I had a good team. So I took it more serious this week and used 1,8 mythic boosters combined with some more cordyceps than usual. Everything looked promising until last day. Close to the reset JoJo and Ryoshido came up and were a little bit better. The gap looks small. I could have done better, but I thought it was not necessary. The other reason was the starting of kinky cumpetition event today, which prevented me to activate another AME at the end of the league. Now when I see the results another normal week without AME would have probably been enough for a Top 4. However the koban reward is still good enough to accept my "failure".

• Like 11

Vacation week 😃 I did refills and the *15 battle button to complete all combats in my league before leaving town. This was the result:

image.png.a5d40993ab60a2c0c3553f7f44385a70.png

Obviously my worse performance in a year or more (and the methodology used by hitting the *15 button stinks to high heaven), but this was good enough to land me in 34th place and keep me from being demoted while I was gone. This week also reminded me of how far my character has advanced. I remember when it was all I could do to even land in the top 45. Now I can do that much with my eyes closed!

Have fun everyone, c'ya on the flip side. 😃

• Like 7

Managed another top 4 this past week. First time I've used multiple AM boosters in the same league. There's already a snapshot above.

The amount of effort to get a top 4 is probably too much for me on a regular basis. At least I know I can do it if I knuckle down.

• Like 9

Second week in D3:

This time I missed top 30 and finished 31st (30th had only 8 points more).

1043003440_2022-10-20-LigaD3-1-1min22secvorEnde.thumb.JPG.c69e582b6174d63e353f02d9fa8e7f8a.JPG

This confirms, that my top 30 last week was very lucky.
But also, that I can stay in top 45 without spending (many) kobans.

(Numbers of last week in brackets.)

Final rank: 31 (27)
Average: 17.97 (18.24)

Victories: 235 (236)
Defeats: 62 (61)
Not played: 0 (0)
Opponents: 99 (99)

Player level: 459-461
Girl level cap: 700
Boosters used: 2 ginseng, 1 cordyceps on the first six days,
                          3 cordyceps on the last day (no boosters bought)
Kobans used: less than 100 kobans for small refills to do all fights

I noticed @Xemnas in the same D3-group - but didn't see at which rank you finished - way above me anyway. 😊

• Like 10
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, SafiTheOrca said:

I used 3 x Cordyceps and an All Mastery's Emblem for league battles (let's face it, I have zero chance of competing otherwise).

Hard disagree. Look at your team's total power and your stats, despite being ~100 player levels behind the competition. And in any case, equipping the best and most expensive stuff constantly is unnecessarily expensive and doesn't yield better results than good planning and consistency for when and how you use said stuff. In this case, you made a top 15. The reward for that isn't even enough to recoup your investment in boosters alone. So I wouldn't call this competing. I'd call this aiming too high and with a bazooka for something that requires a sniper rifle and precision instead.

image.thumb.png.a7ac4a314bdbfa25cb0d70068591189f.png

18 hours ago, SafiTheOrca said:

Thankfully you are more flattering than the person who called me an 'overnight whale'!

You can cite me by name, no problem. And you are an overnight whale, or a baby whale, or however you want to call someone who is very new to the game but spent a lot of real-life money into it to try and go straight to the top of the food chain years before it could happen naturally. That's not an insult, and if you think telling it like it is is unflattering, then you might be ashamed or uncomfortable about buying your way into the late game instead of playing to the late game. You shouldn't be. It's something that's possible now thanks to various changes by Kinkoid in their monetization and power curve mechanics, and it's to be expected that some newer players with disposable income to spare will take this route. It's even healthy for the game in the bigger picture. Whales are investors, regardless of how one feels about their game plan or lack thereof. And we should all be thankful for that.

Now, if you'd like to go the extra mile and reap some tangible in-game benefits from your hefty investments, there are definitely a lot of things experienced veterans could help you improve upon in how you play. Brute force and paying for everything isn't quite enough, as you've seen. But this should happen elsewhere (if on the forum, then in your own QA thread, otherwise obviously being in HPF you have a lot of extremely qualified advisors on hand in club chat and on discord already).

The one obvious thing I'll mention is that there's no particular reason for you to purchase everything else but not your player level, as plenty of your clubmates with similar profiles did. It's for sale too. There are tons of bundles with XP, especially targeted ones that should be offered to you as a big spender, and also PoG, PoV etc. See below (and compare your stats, mine, and cuntkiller's).

HH League Story 141 - D3 - Dayan Week 3 - Sick and Tired vs Darkyz and stuff - 15 and chill or hm fingers crossed - D.png

Not to start another overblown drama, but uninformed statements call for information. As I said, we can continue this in a dedicated thread if you're interested. Otherwise let's leave it at that for LAA. Cheers.

• Like 3
  • Thinking 1

9 hours ago, Pelinor said:

image.png.a5d40993ab60a2c0c3553f7f44385a70.png

83 wins, 13 losses and 0 fights not played? That doesn't quite add up to 297. Were you using the script on multiple devices and this is just a partial? (But IIRC, then the script should list a bunch of fights as "Unknown"?).

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

83 wins, 13 losses and 0 fights not played? That doesn't quite add up to 297. Were you using the script on multiple devices and this is just a partial? (But IIRC, then the script should list a bunch of fights as "Unknown"?).

I know, it doesn't make sense to me either. I only have one device and the image is supposed to show last weeks totals. You'll have to ask the script guys why the numbers don't match the end results.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, mates said:

Not that surprising when I told you im on vacation, which was a mistake 😁 good job anyway. Im playing on phone for last two weeks and its not so easy, i have done some mistakes and it costed me a win...

well I did tell you if you´re not going for it I´m going for it as a little hint :P
Didn´t expect 23,26 to be enough since I was like 30k in TP behind so that´still caught me a bit off-guard ^^