How you doing in the "League"

casey

Week #17 in D3:

(Screenshot taken 1 min 48 sec before the end of the league.)

1612781349_2023-02-02-LigaD3-Wo17-1-1min48secvorEnde-mitSpitze.JPG.a9f039239e9a596b066100fc546f56aa.JPG

This week I finished at rank 20.

(6089 points, 20.50 average, 287 victories, 10 defeats, 99 opponents)

(Cordyceps: 1,1,1,2,1,1,2)
(Kobans: 181+126+145+50+74+101+13=690)

You can see the rest in my table - as well as my previous attempts:
2055195091_2023-02-02-LigaD3-Wo17.thumb.JPG.d960319ef9455154b0eaf7266446be02.JPG

At the end of the league I was at player level 482 with 779 girls in my harem.
56 girls were at level 750 (2 mythics, 27 L5s, 2 E5s, 7 R5s and 18 C5s).

I never know, when I have time to play again, so I play rather casually and mostly don't store energies for reset time, don't save rewards for too long, also spend kobans here and there, so that I can't save much for events.

Now I can't always use my favourite playing time between reset time and the first snapshot afterwards, because I'm frequently not at home at that time (especially on Mondays at blessings' change 😢 ).

Sometimes I can play on the phone, when I'm not at home at my laptop, but it's not always possible, (or at home on my tablet, when my laptop doesn't work,) but I don't like doing league fights on mobile view very much.

In the beginning I did awfully in the league, even was unboostered for hours (put on boosters again only after next snapshot time) and had missed quite a lot of time / natural regenerated tokens.

Therefore I bought two refills (25 league tokens) with 307 kobans on the 4th day - before blessings' change - and some more refills (31 tokens) with 383 kobans on the last day, because I hoped for top 15 (though there was only a slight chance), but unfortunately it wasn't enough, so it was quite expensive (690 kobans).

With top 30 (2166 kobans) my koban profit then was 1476.

Good luck to all of you - have fun, stay healthy and be happy! 😊

• Like 13

Week 4 in D3. I landed at 17th, even though I used less Cordy's than last week (when I finished 19th). I went with 2 Ginseng 1 Cordyceps for the whole week (I had been going 3 Cordyceps on Mondays and Wednesdays for the previous 3 weeks). No refills, so a koban income of 2,166.

Here is a screenshot about 4 hours before reset:

1004006156_ScreenShot2023-02-01at11_13_38PM.thumb.png.3a23accda9433b9a81043403f7306691.png

This week I might experiment with all Ginseng and no Cordyceps, and see if I can still land a safe Top 30 without refills. That would allow me to continue stockpiling Cordy's until I unlock 750 and have a real shot at consistent Top 15s.

Player Level: 454

Total Girls: 602

Maxed Girls: 80 at Level 700 (including 14 Mythics and 45 L5s)

I mostly used my Orange/Physical team on offense since so many opponents left Yellow/Playful teams up. Here is my unboosted team:

1843831823_ScreenShot2023-02-02at11_53_32AM.thumb.png.f35e4d85a19a2463d449df046e68a527.png

• Like 14

5 hours ago, Lolliz said:

My streak continued and I won another league.

Congrats! It seems you were the only serious contender for #1 anyway, but still (you could have relaxed and someone could have gone all-in to beat you, but you held your ground instead).

Your screenshot also tells me that @FinderKeeper grabbed a top 4 kind of "lucky past the gap" style, which is sweet too. He's been on the Top 15 and chill train for a long time (and the very close scores indeed tell me he's still on it). I'm still looking for a comfy seat on that train, while Finder must be driving it by now. Still, I'm sure he doesn't mind the top 4 either. ^^ Glad for him too.

5 hours ago, Gotaku said:

KK-algorithm decided it hates me and lost a whole series of random fights I should've easily won. And I do mean easily, had major advantages on all of them.

I know it won't help emotionally at this point, but that's the wrong way of looking at it for your own peace of mind. The RNG is fair (and fairly simulated by the script), but it's RNG. You also win fights you had no business winning just about as often, but it doesn't leave as big of an impression. I've especially noticed this in Seasons lately, it's far from rare for me to win several matches in a row despite 60-80% odds that made me expect to lose them, and then lose a match with a 99% chance to win. 1% chance to lose is very low, but it's still a chance.

Try to think of this as the weather. Most of the time, you'll be rewarded for taking your umbrella after the forecast and a look at the cloudy sky through your window suggested. But sometimes the sky will clear  up half an hour later and you might be kind of annoyed you took your umbrella "for nothing". Other times it will be sunny outside without a single cloud to be seen from your window and shortly after going out without an umbrella, and you'll definitely remember the sudden storm that took you by surprise just when you were far enough from home that going back was no longer an option. Nothing personal from Mother Nature either way, though.

PS: Removed those dupe posts for you. Better luck next time!

• Like 11

10 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

You also win fights you had no business winning just about as often, but it doesn't leave as big of an impression.

For most people this is the case. But I wouldn't be so absolute about it. There are brains that are much better at recognizing positive anomalies.

Speaking of... I've just won my third league (out of the last 7)! After the ridiculous amounts of luck I've had during the past league seasons, this time it was just luck with the distribution of D3 players. With all respect to my opponents - I was pretty much the only contender for first place:

02022023.thumb.jpg.776ea75a2e3bdb0ccea6e03bcf54df58.jpg

601 points ahead of #2. Looks like I didn't even have to use AME boosters. But I couldn't know beforehand, I guess. And two of the tougher opponents had a jump start, so I had to assume that they mean business. Well, they clearly didn't. ^^"

23.79 average - new personal best.
Full AME, 1Co/2Gi setup. Club bonuses of 17 (HC/CH/KH), 18 (Endurance) and 11 (Harmony). Yeah, I could finally level them up a little bit!
Had to fight only 2 opponents boosted. And I still don't use a script. Stupid me.

Needless to say that I'm quite happy with the results. Especially after what happened three weeks ago where one of the wednesday updates seems to have messed with my league performance and turned a secure 4th place into a 10th (I clicked on the league and was instantly informed that I just did a x15 battle thingy - with my super weak christmas-y team! well, I'm sure I didn't, but it cost me ~300 points against low level opponents; on the other hand I found myself at Pantheon temple 1601 without ever beating 1600, sooo~... ah, well... who knows what other funny things happened that day without me even noticing them ^_^).

This week I'm in a similarly doable D3 league. With one exception - Milio. He doesn't seem to be one of the super monsters out there, but I dont know if I already stand a chance against him. Especially after my first fights which went really poorly. Hmm... should I even try or should I just take an easy Top 4? 🤔
I mean, I still have some free AMEs left. But I obviously don't wanna waste them.

Edited by Moonlynx
  • Like 11

3 hours ago, Moonlynx said:

For most people this is the case. But I wouldn't be so absolute about it. There are brains that are much better at recognizing positive anomalies.

Sure, there's an exception to every rule (including this one ^^). But I was specifically addressing someone whose reaction to bad RNG was "the algorithm hates me", so definitely someone hard-wired to notice negative anomalies much more than positive ones (like most people, to be fair; feeling probabilities is something the human brain in general sucks at by default).

Congrats for the win! 👍

Of course not having any other known threat in your shark tank still helps a ton. But to be honest, these days due to the MG transition, I find myself struggling against a lot of "nobodies" too just because they have multiple +2% attack pieces and I have none. I'm taking the long road rather than burning all my Ymens every time I catch a mild upgrade, so it'll be awhile until I'm in a position to contest a top 4 again. That's one of the big reasons I'm getting comfy in the Top 15 and Chill train. ^^

• Like 4

Nearly a week already!

Hey Ol' Man, wake up and move you ass! you didn't tell the crowds how you did repel the hordes of outlaws last week! And you know the issue that sums up your adventures is the best selling paper of the week... So, help me feed my family, and weave one of your insane tale of the West... 

Well, Well.. I didn't speak 'cause i slept through the week, all I remember is a pair of guys i never heard about before doing some shady business 'round the saloon... So I swallowed a bunch of pills, and went to bring the fear of the intrument of justice to these baddies... They tried well, i guess, but i know my town better than them, and pretty soon, KKJay, Atrox and Rex were roaming the desert, once again, in search of another prey... No doubt, some of them will be come back sooner or later, though, but for the time being, our walls are safe.

Capture d’écran 2023-02-02 à 11.34.04.jpg

• Like 7

grafik.png.1b80e316383d5bf08965cac23565a9d4.png

35 points to short, damn. Gratulation to Nonya. Sadly RNG wasn't with me this week and I had only in very rare cases results better than expected, but a lot with one or two points less (in 2 cases 4 points less).

Used 1 Ginseng, 2 Cordyceps and AM Booster.

• Like 6
  • Sad 4

20 hours ago, OmerB said:

I might get 15th place on my comeback to D3, crossing my fingers, but even if I won't, it will be a good comeback, making top 30 with quite cheap boosters.

I should've looked downward instead of upward, but I ended on the 21th place. Not bad, it could've been better if I used better boosters, but I finished higher than my expectations. The problem is it will be hard breaking into the top 15 in the near future, so I might settle for the top 30 for the upcoming few weeks.

Screenshot_20230209-135820_Kiwi Browser.jpg

• Like 10

------------------
D3 run #128 2023/02/02-09 (Livia Week 1)

HH League Story 157 - D3 - Livia Week 1 - Mythic Gear Transition still - 15 Chill  - B.png

I haven't taken as many defeats in a long time. Not too surprising, as I'm missing almost half the oomph from the current top 7. Felicia is one of those LD girls who were only available once ever, and before we knew they had been cut off from the MP pool; MD Noemy is Yellow and from long before I caved in and decided to grab any and all Mythics too so I skipped her back then and SE Juliette is too recent in my roster for me to have been able to fully awaken her (plus she wants the same gem color as MD Winter). So I only have Dolly up and running out of the 4 double-blessed girls.

The other unfortunate thing is that I'm less and less available for the game's daily checks and chores, and I regularly have to buy refills just to play all my fights. Most of which were defeats, especially on the last day, which doesn't feel too great spending kobans for. ^^ But still, I was exactly #15 before my last minute round of refills, so actually in the danger zone of getting pushed back to Top 30. I can't have that.

So, not that chill, but still Top 15. The very slow transition period continues.

Good luck have fun this week, folks. Stay safe!

• Like 11

On 2/3/2023 at 11:47 AM, DvDivXXX said:

Sure, there's an exception to every rule (including this one ^^). But I was specifically addressing someone whose reaction to bad RNG was "the algorithm hates me", so definitely someone hard-wired to notice negative anomalies much more than positive ones (like most people, to be fair; feeling probabilities is something the human brain in general sucks at by default).

Fair enough. Just wanted to play it safe, because I got the lecture, too... twice, I think. ;)
(and I'm a proven exception whose brain sucks at things that usually cause no problems to other people)

Chill train sounds great! And I guess you don't need the Top4 koban anyway. I mean, even I am already in a position where I could take an easy Top15 every week without missing out on anything. And I've always been slightly behind you with my harem development.

This week's results:

09022023.thumb.jpg.e4d7e79b310f37a9c6d0022aed3a78fd.jpg

Hah! I totally overlooked Geek at the beginning of the league. I checked the 15 players with the strongest harems and he was literally #16. Otherwise I would have seen that he and Milio were the top contenders. And he played a pretty unremarkable first half of the season, too.

But on Monday it was clear to me that I wouldn't stand a chance - I've already lost a ridiculous amount of points until then and Geek was way too far ahead. So I gave up halfway through (just like Milia and Ira, it seems) and saved my last AME for later. But I'm happy with my 2nd place and the information I could gather. Congratulations to Geek for the win!

2 AMEs used, 23.1 average, 1Co/2Gi setup.

Next week I'm in a league with @Pelinor and @cypion31. I'll... just watch them fight it out. I don't think I'm cannon fodder but my chances to win this season are probably abysmal. ;)

• Like 11
  • Hearts 1

Score: 6527
Avg: 21.98
Boosters:  7x 3 Gins (297 fights), & 0 AMEs.
Refills: 0.98 (-186 kos~15 fights).
Profit: +2700 kos
Player Lvl: 496 -> 497.
Avg Player Lvl: 486.26 -> 486.96

Girl Lvl Cap: 750 (28 L5s & 13 M6s maxed)
Defeats: 4/297 fights
Opponents: 99

Max TP: 185.07k -> 204.5k.
Mythic Gear: 6/6 CH
(+5.9% Atk+5.8% Ego, & +8% Harmony from Balanced)
L5 Girl: 30% for Livia 🔴.

Got 6th place w/ just 3 gins all week, no AMEs, and 1 refill, for 2700 kos profit.

My mythic gears are almost maxed out, just need a few more levels.  I have 6 CH, w/ 3 Atk & 3 Ego.  Also, my strongest offense/defense team (204.5k TP) is balanced, so I get +8% harmony from 2 gears. 

1433911697_6thplacefeb9th2023.thumb.png.ef141b96986cd3e19d8ac2393d07d49a.png

I'm in a new league bracket w/ forum regulars @Rylarth, @FinderKeeper, & @OmerB.

I hope Rylarth gets his 2nd first place, I get a top 4, Finderkeeper gets a chill top 15, and Omer gets a cheap top 30.  That doesn't seem too farfetched.

1308038174_Feb9th2023LeagueTP1Competition2.png.b360ff9d86b1a7a121da64ae425c3f55.png

I noticed 13 players have TP above 200k, but I'm among the top 4 of them (204.5k TP), and I'll have at least 192.3k TP after BC (compared to the max of 198k TP), so I'll aim for a top 4 this week. 

I think the KC begins next Thursday on the 16th, after this league week ends, so there's nothing stopping me from using AMEs.

I have 9.5k kos and 5 SP, so I'm ready for Lovebot Norou's 🔵 MDR (23rd). 

Instead of the Boss Bang alongside the LD, there's gonna be a new event called Double Penetration (10th) w/ an L5 for 7.2k kos, and maybe a Valentine SE, so it wouldn't hurt to aim for some extra kobans.

12 hours ago, OmerB said:

BTW, I'm wondering about the colours of the names in this list. My guess: yellow - forum members and green - club members, but I'm not sure about the other colours.

and Double Penetration instead of Boss Bang? I didn't hear about it.

Yep, yellow (neutral) are you guys, fellow forum regulars, that I wanna highlight, so I can observe your progress.

Green (good) are players I've caught un-boosted, and red (bad) are boosted threats, that I haven't fought yet.

The DP alternating w/ the BB info was from yesterday's patch notes.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 15

I'm a tad annoyed with myself instead of with the RNG this week. Even though the RNG did cost me 13 points I should be able to manage my combats better than I did so 2nd place is a appropriate finish against @gogeta who simply paid more attention to the details than myself.

image.png.eed4f6a44674175facb6029e229b11f9.png

Have fun everyone, c'ya on the flip side 😃

• Like 15

2 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I'm in a new league bracket w/ forum regulars @Rylarth, @FinderKeeper, & @OmerB.

I hope Rylarth gets his 2nd first place, I get a top 4, Finderkeeper gets a chill top 15, and Omer gets a cheap top 30.  That doesn't seem too farfetched.

1964083208_Feb9th2023LeagueTP1Competition.png.c0b56e490dbb9109775abc6877b2350a.png

I noticed 13 players have TP above 200k, but I'm among the top 4 of them (204.5k TP), and I'll have at least 192.3k TP after BC (compared to the max of 198k TP), so I'll aim for a top 4 this week.

That's a very reasonable prediction. We could name ourselves Heroes Pravi Fori 😉 Weakening for each other, anyone? We could strip our gear for each other 😜

BTW, I'm wondering about the colours of the names in this list. My guess: yellow - forum members and green - club members, but I'm not sure about the other colours.

and Double Penetration instead of Boss Bang? I didn't hear about it.

Edited by OmerB
  • Haha 2

Week 5 in D3. I was going to use this week as my test to see if I could get a smooth Top 30 using only Ginsengs, but then I had a chance to beat Pantheon 1500 on Monday so I used 3 Cordyceps that day. Every other day was 3 Ginsengs though. I ended up at 22nd, so I'm pretty confident my all Ginseng gamble will work (and my reserve of Cordyceps continues to grow-almost at 300!).

Forgot to take a screenshot this time, but I didn't notice any forum regulars in my League.

This week the only person I recognize is @Boulie2. Hi Boulie! 👋

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Surprised :O 1

6 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

1433911697_6thplacefeb9th2023.thumb.png.ef141b96986cd3e19d8ac2393d07d49a.png

So to this.. I'm glad @Ravi-Sama could provide a screen, because I'm obviously to stupid to take one that is actually usable. Instead I point my mouse cursor the Wanker II-Icon, and so I can see all the yummy up-to-270-Kobans-for-first-place-rewards instead of actually being able to read names. I mean, I didn't win, so who cares anyway.

Congratz @TheMadaFucker to his win, although I know this looks brutal for @SafiTheOrca

I'm missing 3 fights in this screen still, so ending up about 60 points higher, didn't really matter. Played bad for most of the week, made some strategical mistakes and also never felt like I've lost so many points towards the average I should have gotten before. So it was only natural the my average dropped to the ground as well.

But whatever, can only get better and next time I'm meeting them I'll try to be a better contender.

Have good week everyone. 

• Like 8
  • Haha 3

Week #18 in D3:

(Screenshot taken 6 seconds before the end of the league.)

2133670448_2023-02-09-LigaD3-Wo18-3-6secvorEnde-mitSpitze.JPG.08d2c7ca2ee5ba6afd7c3dc1f268d403.JPG

This week I finished again in top 30 - at rank 21.
(Quite bad in points and average and with many losses.)

(5773 points, 19.24 average, 265 victories, 35 defeats, 100 opponents)

(Cordyceps: 1,1,1,2,2,1,1)
(Kobans: 50+50+74+13)

You can see the rest in my table - as well as my previous attempts:

1302757700_2023-02-09-LigaD3-Wo18.thumb.JPG.198c703e652e00578810a28919c02a58.JPG

This week I thought I would have some more time and I tried to keep it cheap, but I didn't do very well.

Then again I lost some time, made one partial refill after blessings' change for 50 kobans (4 tokens) and some more on the 6th and 7th day for 137 kobans (11 tokens) - together 187.

With finishing in top 30 (2166 kobans) my koban profit then was 1979 - at least much better than last time.

At the end of the league I was at player level 483 with 785 girls in my harem.
59 girls were at level 750 (2 mythics, 29 L5s, 2 E5s, 7 R5s and 19 C5s).
I have 6 mythic equipments, still only 3 of them with my class CH and attack bonus -> + 6 % attack.

@bolitho76, I saw you in the top 4 - I did my last 15 fights in the last 10 minutes and noticed, that you did your last fights also in the very end.
So I hoped for you, you could reach first place in the last seconds, but unfortunately not, too bad!

Good luck to all of you - have fun, stay healthy and be happy! 😊

Edit:

9 hours ago, Moonlynx said:

Next week I'm in a league with @Pelinor and @cypion31. I'll... just watch them fight it out. I don't think I'm cannon fodder but my chances to win this season are probably abysmal. ;)

I'm in the same group this week - I guess I'm rather on the cannon fodder side. 😂

Edited by Mighty Thor
  • Like 10
  • Haha 1

After weeks and weeks of cleaning the small town of all sort of baddies, it was finally time to rest. The Ol' Marshall was already smirking at the perspective of "watching over"  the ladies of the saloon...

But Fate has its way to kill any and all your dreams... This week, she took the face of the Man of Law's faithful and long time friend, his deputy @Darkyz_

" Hey Sheriff, as i perfectly know you'll be bored to death before we reach the week-end, what do you say we see who's the fastest gun among the two of us?... I shared the idea with @Toys4Twatsand he said he'd gladly play the referee"

" Are you kiddin' me?... For once i was gonna peep.. err.. rest all week long, and you want me to run around, flashin' steel and bringin' thunder and lightning just to entertain each other?... Naaahhh.... I'll pass, it's no use anyway, and you don't need to train, you're fast enough to care for yerself, don't worry... "

Sweat was already running along the Ol' bastard's spine... He knew perfectly well that the issue of such a matchup was certainly not guaranteed, and he dreaded the loss of face a defeat would imply...

" I assure you, i'm fine as it is... And my beard needs a trim... yeah, i booked a beard trimming so it won't be possible, kid "

" Aww.. that's too bad, i just heard the hairdresser cut himself badly last time you went gun blazin' in the middle of his shop... am afraid your trim will have to wait... See, the stars are aligned, it's the perfect time for a little bit of fun "

What kind of fun can that be?... He's as fast as a rattlesnake, and he's got the shiniest colts in the West...

"But maybe, you're afraid, Joe?... We never know, I could catch you off guard..."

" Af... what! The Ol' Man is never afraid! Never Ever! You just got yerself a good ol' one on one, Dark'!

" Okay, see ya at dawn, then..." The Deputy was smiling, he didn't think it would be that easy to lure the antique man into a friendly matchup.

And man, what a duel it was. Bullet for bullet, hour by hour, the two gunslingers gave their best shots, under the watchful gaze of the third Bunnycorn, who didn't miss a heartbit of the action... And it's by a hair (luckily not trimmed) that the Ol' guy managed to save the face... Hope you were around, 'cause it was simply epic!!

Capture d’écran 2023-02-09 à 12.59.57 - copie.jpg

(and kudos to Petr for his fourth place^^)

• Like 7
  • Haha 8
  • Surprised :O 1
  • Hearts 1

Before the end of the next league, here are my results for the 2 last:

League finished on 02/02/2023:

Screenshot taken 4 minutes before the end of the league.

Screenshot_20230202-125635_KiwiBrowser.jpg.d6a4c8064d6edef5a9ef37aab621810f.jpg

Final rank: 5th

Boosters used : 18 legendaries (2 gynseng / 1 cordycep 6 times). 0 A.M.E.

100 opponents -> 296 wins and 4 losses

Koban spent: 0

Profit: 2 886 kobans

I was cool for this league with a whale combat for the 1st rank 😁. So no surprise with the final result out of the top 4.

League finished 09/02/2023:

Screenshot taken 6 minutes before the end of the league.

Screenshot_20230209-125418_KiwiBrowser.jpg.dcb3bed2d378f180f9732ccf22ab6f98.jpg

Final rank: 3rd

Boosters used : 18 legendaries (3 cordyceps 6 times). 2 A.M.E.

100 opponents -> 300 wins and 0 loss

Koban spent: 565

Profit: 4 199 kobans

Still very hard to get a 1st place with only 2 mythic equipments with attack bonus but I keep trying. It was not enough against @mot_131. Congrats to him.

Have a good week and take care.

• Like 6