100 shards drop: Myth or Reality?

pozi

100 shards drop: Myth or Reality?  

1,003 members have voted

1. 1. How many girls have you got thanks to a 100 shards drop since the implementation of the new attraction system

• None
    • 5 or more
  2. 2. How many shards had you already collected when you got the 100 shards drop on that girl?

• Got it when the girl's attraction was below 25
    • Got it when the girl's attraction was between 26-50
    • Got it when the girl's attraction was between 51-70
    • Got it when the girl's attraction was between 71-85
    • Got it when the girl's attraction was over 85
    • I'm still to know how a 100 shards drop feels like

On 1/26/2021 at 4:15 AM, GeorgeMTO said:
On 1/26/2021 at 3:32 AM, SpinelesS said:

Is it possible to get a Mythical 100 drop?

I don't think Kinkoid gave a definitive answer, but noone has even claimed to have gotten a 100 drop of a Mythic Girl, let alone provided evidence.

I don't remember where or who it was, but I'm about 99% sure one of the CMs confirmed that the x100 drop mechanic was indeed disabled specially for the MD girls.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/1/2021 at 1:43 PM, Kenrae said:

My first x100 drop of the year. In fact, it's been... I don't know, 5-6 months without one:

As I said to @jelom, at least you got one... in these days I think I have surpassed the full year without one (don't have time to review the full thread searching for my last post about a drop...)

2 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

As I said to @jelom, at least you got one... in these days I think I have surpassed the full year without one (don't have time to review the full thread searching for my last post about a drop...)

And as we've said to you many times, pretty much everyone else in this thread is doing significantly more fights since they actually spend kobans on combativity. That causes a significant increase in the chance of a 100 drop.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

And as we've said to you many times, pretty much everyone else in this thread is doing significantly more fights since they actually spend kobans on combativity. That causes a significant increase in the chance of a 100 drop.

And as you should have understood up to now by the fact I didn't answered before to this sentences despite the fact that you said it many times, I don't believe this is the reason, and never will. So please stop to repeat yourself, as to my ears is only you giving air to your mouth.

12 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

And as you should have understood up to now by the fact I didn't answered before to this sentences despite the fact that you said it many times, I don't believe this is the reason, and never will. So please stop to repeat yourself, as to my ears is only you giving air to your mouth.

I did understand that. Doesn't mean I won't bother to clarify it for all the other people who are reading. If you stopped repeating your constant complaints that are caused entirely by you choosing to play the game in a suboptimal way, I'll stop pointing out that you're the cause of your own suffering.

3 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

If you stopped repeating your constant complaints that are caused entirely by you choosing to play the game in a suboptimal way

First, that is not the case.

3 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

you're the cause of your own suffering

Second, although it is clear for me that you and many other players believe this, this has never been demonstrated, simply for the fact that there is no way to demonstrate this (and please spare me sentences like "the majority of players said this, so it should be the truth" or "it's simply a matter of understanding how the game works")

21 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

Second, although it is clear for me that you and many other players believe this, this has never been demonstrated, simply for the fact that there is no way to demonstrate this (and please spare me sentences like "the majority of players said this, so it should be the truth" or "it's simply a matter of understanding how the game works")

You need it to be demonstrated that more chances means more likely to occur? I recommend researching how probability works.

No answer is requested, required or even permitted until you educate yourself.

The relevant term here is the expectancy. The expectancy tells you how many successes you can expect for a certain amount of tries with a certain probability for success. Take for example a coin toss with heads as a winning result. The amount of heads you are expected to get is half the amount of tries. So the amount of successes increases with the number of tries. Now with the 100-shard drop, the odds are against you, but it doesn't change the fact that the expectancy of a result increases with the amount of tries.

Edited by Chthugha
  • Like 4

• 3 weeks later...