Complete change in subject here, but I've just watched a short doco on a guy who actually fell in love with a 2-D anime character, called Rin.  He was having a bit of a meltdown following the break up of his real-life relationship and was overcome by loneliness and depression.  Rin to the rescue.

It seems a very different anime from hentai in the sense that it is far less sexual and more to the romantic side, and it seems very sweet and genuine, so genuine in fact that this guy was smitten by its realistic unreality.  The little bit I saw of her on screen tells me that her creation was superbly executed and left in me a genuine impression and bond.  The capture and artistic expression of body language in all its subtlties is what makes these forms of anime so effective and superb.

I felt it was very brave of this guy to come out and front up in a video, completely identifying who he is and what he looks like.  People may pooh-pooh this guy's choices and laugh, but I can actually identify with him, not that I'm an anime devotee myself and do not have a 2-D girlfriend.  Actually, what harm could this do?  Maybe to real-life relationships.  But wait...

As a footnote, he now has a very beautiful real-life girlfriend who (unsurprisingly perhaps) is made up to look like an anime character herself.  She's aware of her partner's proclivities and appears to accept them, but her body language does seem a little cynical and sceptical.

What do others think?  I don't expect any of you to 'own up' and reveal what is a very personal and sensitive issue, but can you see how this sort of thing can happen?  It seems there is huge potential for romantic anime and the visual novel format.  The Japanese are brilliant at it.

Every now and again, between the fucking and insertion of very large penises into very tight holes, Hentai Heroes comes perilously close to well-drawn, truly romantic scenes, eg, Lenaelle and Arcana.

• Like 1

I'm slowly working out how to deal with these champions.  First would have to be levelling up ALL my girls and second would have to be to choose the girl with the right favourite position (easier said than done!).  I'm getting there on the maxing out my girls' levels.  Re. choosing the right girl, I almost always get it wrong first time round, but I can have another go in 10 minutes or so.  I notice the champ retains his chosen positions the next time and I can change my girls in advance and, if necessary juggle their order to get the match for max impression.  However, if I've gone through too many redrafts  I may not have enough of the 16 turns left to change the girls themselves beyond a few changes.

It's all great fun.  Whaty is a real hoot in his final angry forms, especially the hideous final one.  I managed to win Lissa from him in Lili so she can join Dameda I won from Romero.

I might just make it past Matsuda (he's hard to please!), but I haven't a hope in hell of getting beyond him as things stand at the moment.  I',m the colour of the Incredible Hulk with envy at those who managed to get up to the level of Any and actually win her.  I imagine for legendary stats are, well, legendary.

• Like 1

On 9/7/2019 at 8:33 PM, Zorba the Geek said:

I'm slowly working out how to deal with these champions.  First would have to be levelling up ALL my girls and second would have to be to choose the girl with the right favourite position (easier said than done!).  I'm getting there on the maxing out my girls' levels.  Re. choosing the right girl, I almost always get it wrong first time round, but I can have another go in 10 minutes or so.  I notice the champ retains his chosen positions the next time and I can change my girls in advance and, if necessary juggle their order to get the match for max impression.  However, if I've gone through too many redrafts  I may not have enough of the 16 turns left to change the girls themselves beyond a few changes.

It's all great fun.  Whaty is a real hoot in his final angry forms, especially the hideous final one.  I managed to win Lissa from him in Lili so she can join Dameda I won from Romero.

I might just make it past Matsuda (he's hard to please!), but I haven't a hope in hell of getting beyond him as things stand at the moment.  I',m the colour of the Incredible Hulk with envy at those who managed to get up to the level of Any and actually win her.  I imagine for legendary stats are, well, legendary.

What I do is:

1. Fight the champion to get the poses
2. Do the draft to get the girls set up.
3. Work on leveling up those girls that match the poses needed.

I'm not really high level, nor am I in a club, so you may be stronger than I am. Good luck.

13 hours ago, Zteev said:

What I do is:

1. Fight the champion to get the poses
2. Do the draft to get the girls set up.
3. Work on leveling up those girls that match the poses needed.

I'm not really high level, nor am I in a club, so you may be stronger than I am. Good luck.

Yes, I discovered that particular champions have a certain number of favoured poses and I now try to pick my team accordingly.  I also favour know-how over the others because of the reassurance factor (which, sadly, could also go to the champion).  I also like hardcore that matches the assigned position because, not only do I get a double boost in her ability to impress the champ, but she seems to get half as much again on top of that with a wild burst event.  With charm and narcissism I don't know how this works against the champs.  Theoretically it's meant to mean that she prevents me losing ego for her stint, but I've seen this only occasionally with '0' ego loss displayed.

All this is fine, but I'm like you.  I haven't levelled up enough girls, especially in the right specialties or favourite positions.  Nor am I in a club.  Stronger? Yeah right!  I'd have to be one of the weakest players for my level and my equipment is (to put it bluntly) shit.  I'm focusing more on upgrading my girl's affection and XP level rather than spending cash in Great Pachinko where, I've been told, I'm most likely to get better equipment - eventually!

Still, one can't complain too loudly.  In my Lili account I managed to get Lissa to add to Dameda in the same account.  I have Dameda in a total of three accounts.  I'm at stage 2 against Matsuda, but it does get harder and harder as I go on (to be expected).  I'd love to get Murane in my HC accounts (like this one), but I don't fancy my chances, even if I get this far.  I'd also love to get the other 5 star legendaries.  Any is hot, hot, hot and takes me back to Gems Kingdom and The Investigation where I'm sure it is her who appears in disguise sitting on a bar stool.  Shtupra is pretty hot too and reminds me of Empress Tsubame (probably from the same kingdom).  Albane is very pretty in a Manga way, but rather dumb looking (or perhaps dreamy, given her profile).

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

All this is fine, but I'm like you.  I haven't levelled up enough girls, especially in the right specialties or favourite positions.  Nor am I in a club.  Stronger? Yeah right!  I'd have to be one of the weakest players for my level and my equipment is (to put it bluntly) shit.  I'm focusing more on upgrading my girl's affection and XP level rather than spending cash in Great Pachinko where, I've been told, I'm most likely to get better equipment - eventually!

Still, one can't complain too loudly.  In my Lili account I managed to get Lissa to add to Dameda in the same account.  I have Dameda in a total of three accounts.  I'm at stage 2 against Matsuda, but it does get harder and harder as I go on (to be expected).  I'd love to get Murane in my HC accounts (like this one), but I don't fancy my chances, even if I get this far.  I'd also love to get the other 5 star legendaries.  Any is hot, hot, hot and takes me back to Gems Kingdom and The Investigation where I'm sure it is her who appears in disguise sitting on a bar stool.  Shtupra is pretty hot too and reminds me of Empress Tsubame (probably from the same kingdom).  Albane is very pretty in a Manga way, but rather dumb looking (or perhaps dreamy, given her profile).

I'm also not in a club, and all my current equipment comes from Champions or the Anniversary Party event. I am getting the girls leveled up simply by leveling them after I know which ones I need.

Good luck.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/10/2019 at 11:22 AM, casey said:

Rumor has it that the Canadian players are petitioning the game runners to make Bianca Andreescu a 5 star hardcore harem girl :D

That might be letting the cat out of the bag!  Bianca Andreescu may not be into hardcore at all, or, if she is, she may not want this announced too loudly in case it affects her game performance.  Lol.

8 hours ago, Damoncord said:

Dear Diary,

Jackpot!

Yeah I hit the 100 shard chance after accumulating 41 shards.

Screenshot 2019-09-21 09.16.43.png

Fuck!  I'm getting that green cast to my complexion again!  Well done, though.  I hope I have similar luck myself.  My best account (fortunately this one which is HC) has her at 32 shards to date so I have a lot to do to convince her I'm worthy.

Once again I see that Lupa is mirroring Bunny in their rivalry.  She's holding the same tickler dildo of the toys of chaos.

1 hour ago, snowman22 said:

Has anybody else noticed a change in arena bots?

I get a lot of bots. Up to Tues they where ego / att / def 100 / 25 / 10K, now they are 230 / 40 / 15K.

I am actually taking damage!? I think I could lose if I used level 1 girls and my saved grey gear.

Yeah, now the bots are stronger. My bots have now increased the stats of hardcore and if the bot itself is also hardcore then he has a much bigger ego than before, somewhere 200-250 against 100, which was. I suspect that the bots are copying my stats just a little bit reducing them, but in any case it is still not difficult to beat them, even by girls of the first level.

01.jpg.c09de8d3bee478c009421cfb2f8a90bd.jpg

Well @jelom after reading about all the success your having in the D3 leagues ............... i've come to the conclusion that if you can't beat them, join them

although it feels totally unnatural I've switched specialty's to become a NOW-HOW player9_9 ..........i don't think i'll be a strong team right away because i think i 

need one more mono know-how equipment piece before i can push strong players like you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

LOL, my post in the contest thread has been removed 🤣. It wasn't that offensive, especially in a game where the MC has been kinda raped in the ass 😆. It was just a spiced criticism of our dear devs, there was also the emoticon :P

Censorship, huh? Nice, nice... Another good reason to quit with this game...

Edited by Daniele

D3 progression observations.

It is really hard to progress in D3. I can finish 16-30 with 1 or 2 days of orange. 2 months ago I was about 25th last by level. I have moved up about 5 places since then but the point gap to 15th is the same. The koban gain for 5-15 is about 1150 so if I spend more than 4 days of extra orange I lose kobans. And 1-4? Forget about it. Yo-yoing to 2-4 in D2 is marginal.

Everybody has best girls, great gear, fully bought up stats, max club boosts, usually good tactics, and is gaining levels at the same rate I am. And the drop out rate is very low. It is a real "Red Queen Race".

The only things I can see to do are:

1. Abandon my club (stuck on about 14/20s) and try to get into a 20/20s club. But my club is nice. I like the leader and the members.
  2. Do a deeper analysis of individual battles / standings in the League. But I do not want to increase the amount of time the game takes.

I am not whining or upset about not overhauling the people above me. The game is what it is. They have been playing longer or better or spent more real money. They deserve to be there.

If anybody has any suggestions I am all ears.

I am almost looking forward to the next unannounced kinkoid game-play shakeup like the 30 stat/lvl change. That stirred things up for about a month.

@snowman22 I suppose I am one of those people that "deserve to be there" as I've won D3 8 times and is currently rank 47 on the leaderboard sorted by XP. 
As one of those people's POV, I think it's ridiculous that getting 1st in D1 is giving you more kobans than getting 2nd in D3. It's way harder to get 2nd in D3 than winning D1. Just imagine someone of us top 100 players being demoted to D1, a guaranteed win right? I've been thinking for myself for a long time that the rewards for scoring lower in D3 should provide more kobans. I even think you should gain "some" kobans even if you score last, simply because D3 is the hardest league. It would be easier for you to demote to gain more kobans, but then you're sacrificing a lot of XP, and in my opinion, it's not really worth it unless you are one of the bottom players (76+).
Also, if you're in D3, that means you've gotten at least in the top 15 in D2, having gained 14.8 million money and 2304 kobans. To gain equal or better rewards you also need to score in the top 15 in D3, where the competition is way harder. I think that maybe, moving down all rewards 1 step (except 1st place) so that the rewards for 2-4th place is now the rewards for the 5-15th place and so on, and the 2-4th rewards could be the same reward as for winning D1, sounds better IMO than the current system. This way you will at least get some kobans (288) even if you score last in D3. But hey, this is just my opinion :)

Edited by Slynia
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Slynia I agree about the rewards being out of whack. The fundamental purpose of D3 is different than the lower leagues. All the other leagues are a journey, D3 is a destination. I think kinkoid should nerf the 1-4 rewards for D2 & D3 and redistribute the difference to 16-85 in D3. 50th in D3 should net you more than 30th in D2.

In the end D3 above about 20th is all academic for me. I have finished 26thish the last 4 or so times.

Just for fun I am setting up to try for 15th or better this week. I figure I can afford 4 days of orange and still make a small profit. You can keep track, we are in the same D3. B|

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/3/2019 at 2:27 PM, casey said:

Well @jelom after reading about all the success your having in the D3 leagues ............... i've come to the conclusion that if you can't beat them, join them

although it feels totally unnatural I've switched specialty's to become a NOW-HOW player9_9 ..........i don't think i'll be a strong team right away because i think i 

need one more mono know-how equipment piece before i can push strong players like you.

Know-how???   No, not you!!   Hahaha. It is a typo??

4 hours ago, brassygirl said:

Know-how???   No, not you!!   Hahaha. It is a typo??

yeah i know ............sometimes i can be unintentionally funny / stupid with my typo's and content..........anyway i earn about 200 points more per season

as a now-how :D know how player 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, casey said:

yeah i know ............sometimes i can be unintentionally funny / stupid with my typo's and content..........anyway i earn about 200 points more per season

as a now-how :D know how player 

Wow!!  Way to go!!  

(You know I am forever Charm--haha)