53 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

Judges change time has been different for some time, hasn't it? It's not every six hours anymore 🤔

Yes. It changed on the day of the maintenance following the last patch, issues and rollback thereof. Until recently I thought it was just delayed but other players found out it seems to have moved to 8 hour rotations instead. So 3 changes a day.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Yes. It changed on the day of the maintenance following the last patch, issues and rollback thereof. Until recently I thought it was just delayed but other players found out it seems to have moved to 8 hour rotations instead. So 3 changes a day.

At which time? Relative to the daily reset time.

2 minutes ago, Bomba said:

At which time? Relative to the daily reset time.

There was a change half an hour ago so... 3 hours after reset time, 11 hours after reset time and 5 hours before reset time.

I prefer it this way, it doesn't always coincide with the league snapshot and gives more strategic options.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Could it be that not only the judges got a new rotation - and that also my Season opponents rotate? 

At least on test server I'm quite sure to have observed a different setup in the morning then I left the night before - sometimes switch to beatable, sometimes otherwise. So while I have no screenshot I cannot exclude if maybe only the opponents were just mixing their setup through.

11 hours ago, windia said:

Could it be that not only the judges got a new rotation - and that also my Season opponents rotate? 

Yes, as far as I know, your season opponents' stats are refreshed in sync with your league opponent's.

Well, I meant the actual opponent. Did some screenshots and found only same opponents with different values, so somehow I glitched some caches into my view. Nevermind.

Anyway - I now believe to have observed a smaller opponent snapshot time frame in league. Anyone observed it as well? 

Why I think so? Because I scroll through the opponent's list like 30 mins after and 60 min before original snapshot refreshment time ( 6 am, 12 pm, 6 pm, 12 am Paris time).

And while still not taking notes or screenshots, I now believe that I found same player with different setup/values within the same 6 hour snapshot. Because it was now second or third time that I looked my list through and found opponents in mood of "fight asap".

Does anyone observed something simliar - or did you start to ignore the original league snapshots since the patch notes claimed that "everything is live now"?

Edited by windia

5 minutes ago, windia said:

Anyway - I now believe to have observed a smaller opponent snapshot time frame in league. Anyone observed it as well? 

Why I think so? Because I scroll through the opponent's list like 30 mins after and 60 min before original snapshot refreshment time ( 6 am, 12 pm, 6 pm, 12 am Paris time).

And while still not taking notes or screenshots, I now believe that I found same player with different setup/values within the same 6 hour snapshot. Because it was now second or third time that I looked my list through and found opponents in mood of "fight asap".

Does anyone observed something simliar - or did you start to ignore the original league snapshots since the patch notes claimed that "everything is live now"?

I've observed something similar a couple of times, but most of the time it has been the same 6 hour snapshot. I lack definitive data but I think there are some things that trigger a refresh, in particular I'm fairly sure entering or exiting a club is one of those things.

• Thanks 1

At this point I'm pretty sure we still have the good old 6 hour snapshots for the most part, but we also have partial updates triggered at seemingly random points.

So far the only "live" changes I've seen or heard of were all cases of a player's stats getting weaker. No one I've talked to noticed a player's stats getting stronger in between snapshots, at least. No hard data, though, so it could simply be because people tend to pay more attention to the former.

9 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

At this point I'm pretty sure we still have the good old 6 hour snapshots for the most part, but we also have partial updates triggered at seemingly random points.

So far the only "live" changes I've seen or heard of were all cases of a player's stats getting weaker. No one I've talked to noticed a player's stats getting stronger in between snapshots, at least. No hard data, though, so it could simply be because people tend to pay more attention to the former.

I pay attention to both, I'd have noticed an increse in stats for sure. The couple of times I've seen it it has always been a player getting weaker (one in particular was a player exiting a club, hence my guess about changes in your club status triggering a refresh).

With the data we have so far we can only speculate though.

Edited by Kenrae
  • Thanks 1

On discord we talked about this, too - there are at least some reports from trustworthy persons who indicate a change of stats in between the snapshot timer; my working theory atm is, that it also changes on market refreshes and booster applying and there are probably even more instances.

Also it looks like it doesnt change for all players, but only for some, but that's even harder to tell, since you dont know when boosters are off.

Anyway, it's a big mess, and hopefully they fix it with a nice revamp of the league system (haha).

• Thanks 1

We'll figure it out eventually. I'll just add that gaining a level isn't a trigger. I've seen players with their new level shown in the list, but their old level (and stats thereof) still shown (and used) when I challenged them. As usual, their new level came into play only on the next regular snapshot.

5 minutes ago, mates said:

@windia That was an intense battle for that one ticket, glad we both made it :D

image.thumb.png.5dcfaae3e74eaf3398bee0ebe6a2839b.png

yes, I usually never do so - just it was "close by"...

Being 10th and seeing you appearing on 11th I was sure - you gonna make more. So I needed to be 9th at least^^

Edited by windia
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Kenrae said:

Gogeta is level 494, approaching the cap. Let's hope they don't increase it again...

It takes two weeks making a level at 478, so still some months until he reaches 500, probably by the July anniversary.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Honestly.. they should just keep 500 as the max level (at least for a while) that would help to gradiually decrease the big level gap a lot of players struggle with.
Last time Gogeta and the other high level players where near the 400 they pretty much inmediately increased the max level :/

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Given the time I will need to reach the max level (I'm at 453 now, and I already need near two weeks to make one level (apart Seasons bonuses), I'm absolutely on the side of the players hoping the developers haven't changed their minds about what they said about the fact that no level cap increases are planned after level 500.

The thing that worries me a little is the increasing difficulty of the villains in the new worlds that will be introduced in the future. Despite the fact that a rough calculation told me that I have still a long way (more than six months of play, counting average daily contest rewards, but excluding Seasons and Path of attraction bonuses) only to unlock all villains tier 3 that I have left (I have all the actual tier 2 girls, and recently I get to obtain all tier 3 up to Valicta), sooner or later I will get to that point, and given that more than one player reported problems in fighting Pandora Witch at tier 3 (and if my memory serves me right, some players had troubles already with Jackson's crew at tier 3), I shiver thinking at what will be the strength of tier 2 and 3 of Nike and the bosses of the future worlds. The later bosses already at tier 1 have a low shard drop rate, and I strongly hope that the game isn't going towards the point where a player will need to have the best girls of the game in his battle team, all the girls of the game fully upgraded in his harem, an outstanding equpment and a costant set of legendary boosters only to have a minimal chance, not simply to get shards, but to not lose against the villain (as that will surpass every limit of the word "absurd"). In other words, although the level cap for players at 500 is good, IMHO the fact that the player power at that level will stop to increase, while the villains go far over that number along with their girls, is quite unfair (and I am prone to think that could turn to be also a little unbalancing for some players). Even if Nike and the following villains would follow Pandora 500-750 progression, the continual back and forth of winning some battles, increasing the villain level, then being forced to lose to get the villain level back because it had become too strong (all this supposing it was not already too strong in the first place), and so on (practically doubling the time needed to obtain the girl shards) would test the patience of a saint. Although I don't feel optimistic about this, my hopes go towards a future unnerfing of the later villains.

Edited by Observer_X
  • Like 2

I'll make a change in topic a bit later.  Just a comment, though, on going up the levels.  It gets harder and harder to increase the girls XP with a max of 8 books of varying value every 8 hours, unless one forks out 42 kobans to restock - I've done this a few times.

I'm still under 400 XP so I have a long way to go, a probable result of not playing the leagues much.  In Peregrine Took I still managed to gather over 400 girls in my harem and its a tough job keeping track of them.  Playing the champions is useful in this regard.

I'm finding these later quests in Stairway to Heaven increasingly interesting as the big L.O.V.E word seems to lay ahead for our team.  I won't make a spoiler of it, suffice to say, there is a big shift in the scripting of this story towards a greater exploration of intimacy.  I love it.  I say too, Bunny is just so beautiful in it and she lives up to my earlier ravings about her in her Golden Bunny form.  If the story steers away from what I anticipate it is going to be, as a hopeless romantic I'll be left utterly deflated.  It's let me down before.

When this world has finished for a requisite amount of time, I might do a proper analysis of it instead of these perplexing 'nudge-nudge, wink-wink notes.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ChyldeRoland said:

I used a few 3X MP to get Sponsor Sara Jay for the girl who matches my level (#420).  Then I decided to play a few 1X MP and got Mani to have more girls than levels.

[...]

While I simply believe what you wrote, you cannot get both "girl over lvl" and "your level" on one screenshot - unless you throw so many books on her that you level her out immediatly. Or combine it with a second screenshot of your level.. Just sayin'

image.png.006fcf4eefa8b49c8ca220a6ed0d9c89.png

1 hour ago, windia said:

While I simply believe what you wrote, you cannot get both "girl over lvl" and "your level" on one screenshot - unless you throw so many books on her that you level her out immediatly. Or combine it with a second screenshot of your level.. Just sayin'

No part of their post was referring to the level of the girl, just the number of the girls relative to their own level.