6 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

No part of their post was referring to the level of the girl, just the number of the girls relative to their own level.

Just like windia post, he was refering to the player level too (and the only way to show it in that screen is maxing out a girl to the player level).

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

Just like windia post, he was refering to the player level too (and the only way to show it in that screen is maxing out a girl to the player level).

Windia's post has it highlighted, so either it's referring to girl level, or they're making up nonsense since you can easily see your own level while you're in the market. Pick your poison for what error they've made.

• Haha 1

Mistake is a strong word, here. Misunderstanding(s) are at play, rather.

The point is that we don't know Chlyde's account level (and we can't check it on the leaderboard as we used to), and his "I have more girls than levels" screenshot doesn't show it to us. Windia suggested a way he could have shown it to us in the same screenshot by including at least one maxed-out girl out of the three we can see. As in Windia's example, which shows us that he is lvl 458, through Any's level and the "Maxed" mention next to it.

Edit: And @ChyldeRoland oh, it's Chylde, not Chlyde as I always read it. Damn, it's Zorba the G(r)eek all over again. ^^ Anyway, you made a typo: you must have meant EP orbs to get Mani, not MP.

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

No part of their post was referring to the level of the girl, just the number of the girls relative to their own level.

and where do you see the player level of ChyldeRoland? I do not, I migth be blind. That is why I wrote the only option that came into my mind to show player level and "crossing" girl on one screenshot.

K, if I make just a bigger screen shot with the top row (with energy bar and combativity bar) would show the player level as well.

Edited by windia
  • Like 1

on test server strange contests are gonna happen:

image.png.658585ba02da968018b93d08ccbfd7aa.png

first this was visible at reset time (girl image blocked by me)

image.thumb.png.83a7658c05b4df652525c644987edfbb.png

short after it turned into

image.thumb.png.d0967a258fe61dc44ad3cfab3759c993.png

currently the visible change in the season:

image.png.602344c92b2168dabf7dcfdb69009a5b.png

so my short assumption: get additional shards for fights - at yet unknown rate.

And it forces me somehow to play safe to get wins in Season/League at the first hand....

• Thanks 6

Seriously? Another 2 day event? What's next? A 1 day event? A 12 hour event? An ever changing kaleidoscope of events, where we can't even take a pause to sleep? Cause I kinda feel like we're headed in that direction. We already got one event on top of another event with Mystic Days and now this?

I really liked this game because of its pace. You had like a week to do some stuff to get some girls. It was relaxing, but now... now it's a constant rush to do this and that and don't forget to do another thing. And the number of those things keeps piling up. It becomes exhausting.

• Like 12

Thank you @FinderKeeper and @windia, my thoughts on this event are:

1 - If the shards we get are from "older" girls (which i think so) is good, some shard sometimes make a big difference even if the time is short. Very often i read posts of people saying "i'm sad, i've ended at 99 shards".

2 - Gifts and books are really appreciated at least from me. I've stopped to upgrade my girls since now is gonna appear the mythical of my class, but i have like more than 60 girls waiting (lost count)

The really bad thing would be if the girl in the event would be a legendary new but since they wrote: "you will still get rewards even if you have the girl" i really think is a sort of "revival"

So honestly it is not a "huge problem" imo. Yes it might interfere a bit with another event but not in a drastic way like the mythic days.

For now seems good to me

• Like 5

not gonna complain before it's rolled out; so far it looks like getting something additional for what you are already doing

I am not seeing where there should be a problem, even if it's "another" event, but let's see, what the final result looks like

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, blaa said:

not gonna complain before it's rolled out; so far it looks like getting something additional for what you are already doing

I am not seeing where there should be a problem, even if it's "another" event, but let's see, what the final result looks like

If I want to spot problems then on the fact that Seasonal wins are very RNGish for quite a number (of the complaining people). And if I would loose half my league battles regularly then I would need to know the event dates very early (early for KK) in the calendar (!) to shift around the league fights. 

• Like 1

league: 46 tries, 6 drops, range 1-4 shards
season: 12 tries, 6 drops, range 1-1 shards

As for thoughts on this,

Aside from the mentioned additional "time-limited" stresses, this would make my time in HH less enjoyable because of the self imposed rule of "either get them or not, keep no partials"

W9FnWXQ.png

Few weeks back this list was empty, and I like to keep it that way.

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, FinderKeeper said:

league: 46 tries, 6 drops, range 1-4 shards
season: 12 tries, 6 drops, range 1-1 shards

W9FnWXQ.png

Few weeks back this list was empty, and I like to keep it that way.

Don't worry a lot about those specific girls, they're pretty much like tier 4 (!) villain girls.

You'll get them over time.

Event girls (meaning Mythic Days and Kinky something) are a bit of a different beast, in that regard IMO.

2 minutes ago, FinderKeeper said:

Oh I know. I'm more worried about some revival event girls that will hang in my harem list with 30 shards for a year.

Well, I have Alexa with 2 and Matcha with 1 but I'm considering them as a good wine.. vintage style, you know? 😅😜

And yes, I got what you meant 👍

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, windia said:

I realized that I had booster on and some season kisses left, so a small sample size:

something like 60 kisses = 60 Season wins = 24 shards - in the range 1-1

and the books were only greens...

tried to go ahead, but no:

12 shard drops out of 7*15 = 105 league wins = 27 shards

so as of this small sample size: league win drops are much rarer and with higher range.

and green stuff is all I got in the other cases

I got the girl with 8 league refills and around 80 season fights.

Unfortunately I didnt track how much shards came from where, but most of them came from league. In the other hand when I was close to finish the girl (16 remaining) it started to drop almost every fight in arena (maybe just RNG).

After that did another league refill to see if quality of items improved, but still only rare items😐

I only had 1-shard drops in seasons, but a lot more frequent drops than in leagues, where I had one 2-shard drop, but far fewer drops overall. At least one club mate says he had a 3-shard drop in seasons, though, and I had a fairly small sample size. Both gifts and books were all 100% green (so at least no commons, but they could give epics, easily).

Anyway, feels like we shouldn't go into too much details on this here. The test server section is our friend too.

55 minutes ago, TheMadaFucker said:

I got the girl with 8 league refills and around 80 season fights.

Unfortunately I didnt track how much shards came from where, but most of them came from league. In the other hand when I was close to finish the girl (16 remaining) it started to drop almost every fight in arena (maybe just RNG).

After that did another league refill to see if quality of items improved, but still only rare items😐

If it turns out that the above will be the average drop rate for the event, given the 2 days duration IMHO it is absurdly low, especially if the shards to gain are for a new girl. I am prone to agree with @Karyia when he said:

3 hours ago, Karyia said:

Seemed like a Mythic Days gimmick, I guess.

Moreover, given that one can't possibly think to avoid playing both Seasons and Leagues for two full days, unless that one has an outstanding luck, he will be forced to spend a good slice of kobans to make the girl drop in time, or accept another partial girl at the bottom of his harem list (which, as @FinderKeeper already pointed out, is annoying for some players, me included). And, despite the fact that more books and gifts are welcome, they are not enough compensation for that annoyance, especially being "green only for two days only". At least they could have based it on the player level, like in the market.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1