1 hour ago, MrXY said:

In my club still everyone is marked with the leader icon. And I still have a button to kick the actual leader (which I think is not how it should work)

Ah, shiiit. I only noticed the visual thing went away (for me at least) from club chat secondary tab. I hadn't double-checked the main Club menu, though, and yeah it's still there.

image.png

Seems to be only visual for me, though. I don't have access to any club leader actions like kick, promote or mute. Just "View Profile" and, if I'm looking at myself, "Leave".

The list is still in the wrong order too. So yeah, I rejoiced too quickly. This is still very bugged.

• Hug 2

On 6/14/2023 at 6:29 AM, Antimon said:

the fact we all have crowns in the club page is new or something I'm noticing only now?

On 6/14/2023 at 6:30 AM, Liliat said:

Everyone's a club leader now, congrats! 😛

The new patch broke a bunch of stuff in the Club and Chat (and maybe other places)

On 6/14/2023 at 8:14 AM, holymolly said:

it´s your chance to finally kick your club leader

On 6/14/2023 at 9:23 AM, Der DinX said:

Maybe I could try to kick @Ravi-Sama

(Bad thoughts, bad Doggy)

6 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

The issue with everybody appearing as a Club Leader seems to have been fixed now.

2 hours ago, MrXY said:

In my club still everyone is marked with the leader icon. And I still have a button to kick the actual leader (which I think is not how it should work)

25 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Ah, shiiit. I only noticed the visual thing went away (for me at least) from club chat secondary tab. I hadn't double-checked the main Club menu, though, and yeah it's still there.

Seems to be only visual for me, though. I don't have access to any club leader actions like kick, promote or mute. Just "View Profile" and, if I'm looking at myself, "Leave".

The list is still in the wrong order too. So yeah, I rejoiced too quickly. This is still very bugged.

It's definitely a bug, not a feature.  From what I grasped from the advanced bug reports chat, it's not actually possible to kick the Club leader, despite any urges that @Liliat or @Der DinX might have 😉.  It's just visual.  Also, they know about it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

5 hours ago, garadron said:

Possible bug?

I've completed Stage 4 at Champion 1 which means I should either receive 35 shards for the girl on him OR one piece of Legendary eq but it seems that I got neither. Girl is still at 0 and I don't have a Romero specific equipment

Had something similar and I found there are no more specific Items listed at stages 1-4.

Maybe they deleted those completely, or we get a competely random one out of all available Items.

>>> When you quote something from a page a bit earlyer and the Send / Save button seems not to work... <<<

Please delete those double Posts.

Ravi edit: Damn!  I thought you had a stroke.  No worries.  They'll seem deleted to you, but the mods will still see them, just hidden.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Der DinX said:

>>> When you quote something from a page a bit earlyer and the Send / Save button seems not to work... <<<

Please delete those double Posts.

No worries, this happens to many regulars every now and then (I can tell by the fact it's the exact same post with the same time stamp, but multiple times). Usually that makes doubles or triples, though. I don't even remember when was the last time I've seen a post duplicated 4 times this way. Anyways, fixed.

And thanks for the additional info for the Champion consolation prize stuff. (Seems likely a stealth nerf than a bug, although the "value" we're missing out on is so slim to begin with, it's hard to care, really).

--------

For the "Crowns Everywhere" issue, at least we know through Ravi that Tech is aware of the issue now, and thankfully this is only visual, so all we can do is wait.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

All the Games are rather slow for me today, so i thought something is wrong with my connection and hit the send-button Hentai-Clicker-Style.

Then I had a short thinking Moment and went to check on the new Page, wich I new it was there.
Had just expected to be brought back there automatically, when sending the new post.

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 1

On 6/12/2023 at 3:23 AM, DvDivXXX said:

Good question. It wasn't shown in the patch notes when they've released this feature, there's no co-leader in my club for me to check, and I couldn't find any screenshot with a forum search either.

I'm guessing they must have some sort of icon to help identify them, but I can't be sure. Someone else with one or more co-leader(s) in their club should be able to confirm.

Patch notes for reference:

Reveal hidden contents

Patch Notes Week #43

26. 10.2022

Improvements
Clubs

• Co-leadership role has been added to the clubs. Read on to learn more:

Club Leader and Co-leader

Club Leaders can now promote other members to the new role of “Co-Leader”. Co-leaders will be able to help manage the club.

💥 How to promote a player to “Co-leader”?💥

Co-leaders can be promoted or demoted from the 3 dots in the Club Members list.

image1-32.png

🔥 The deets 🔥

There can be max. 4 co-leaders in a club.

Like the leaders, co-leaders can accept requests, kick, mute members, change the name and recruitment type, delete, pin, and unpin chat messages.

Co-leaders can directly leave the club, unlike the leader.

Thank you for the info!

On 6/12/2023 at 4:00 AM, Methos2 said:

co-leaders have shadow crowns by their name on chat but not club page.

image.png.6402315055ff77c0457ac1df49ad6523.png

so today, i am seeing the fully opaque Gold Crown next to the Name of everyone in the guild...

Has/Is anyone else experiencing this?  Is this a bug?

• Thanks 1

I can't comment too much here because I'd be accused of creating a spoiler.  How about a little teaser then.

Spoiler

After watching Neono in the latest quest, Tsundere fits her closely.  She craves for the hero but don't ever catch her admitting it.  She has to snare him first.  Regarding Bunny, we are witnessing her really dark side.  Forget jealous Bunny's Mother; it's jealous Bunny at work here - frighteningly so!  Yes, she loves the hero, really loves him, and eventually we will all be put out of our misery when it is declared.  Right now Neono is a threat for his affection and she reacts accordingly.

It'll be interesting to see how this quest pans out with this sub-plot in play, not to mention those three arch villains and their master.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
Ravi Edit: added spoiler warning.
  • Like 2

this happened a few days ago...

image.thumb.png.cca0a17d834c326d6457a55294ca5e76.png

-----

fuck Mondays & hot weather.

@Ravi-Sama, does either HH or CXH have a Rias Gremory parody yet?

also, um, what wuz i gonna ask...  Oh!  What is coming up i might wanna bank CP for?

There might be a 3rd thang i wanted to ask but brain is all /quit...

Edited by Karxan
FKN' Mondays...

17 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Ombresse  - a parody of Rias Gremory from High School DxD

Thank You!  She's about due for a Cumback/Revival, isn't she?

HH:Legendary days (harem-battle.club)

Ombresse Defeat Donatien between June 20th-24th 2019.
Defeat Finalmecia between January 20th-24th 2020.
Defeat Finalmecia between June 10th-14th 2022.

also, what about Levitya?  She seems overdue...

Levitya Defeat Dark Lord between March 28th-31st 2018.
Defeat Bremen between May 20th-24th 2020.

We don't know what they updated. Perhaps some bugfixes (ok, doubt it myself). Normaly the main update is tomorrow, yes. Nothing from KK heard that they will change anything with this.

On the other hand: We had a longer update at monday at test server. Unitl now I hadn't recognized changes there so I hadn't posted about this here before.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Thanks 1

il y a 14 minutes, bolitho76 a dit :

We don't know what they updated. Perhaps some bugfixes (ok, doubt it myself).

At the very least, the club page was fixed (Numbers are properly sorted, and players no longer appear as club leaders)

Edit: only the first tab, of course; CC page is still broken. Because fixing everything would be boring 😛

Edited by Liliat
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Which girl? 😉 😆 😁

image.png.d514f4273900ce0b4a03e69dc6758525.png

Ravi edit: he probably means the waifu on the homepage.  They all moved up a little bit.

bolitho76 edit: I'm sure he refered to the waifu and you'll see my default setting for homepage. My response should be a funny reaction, but it seems the joke failed. 😢 - Ok we germans are not famous for our sense of humor and this seems to proofed here again.

Ravi edit 2: damn, I missed the joke, my bad.  You're funny... *pats on back*

• Haha 1
  • Thinking 1

2 hours ago, Liliat said:

Can't you use HH++ advanced controls to move her to a more appropriate location?

Ah nice, I disabled the enhanced waifu since I do not need any (other) of its features and do not like to see the tons of extra bottons. But indeed this can fix it. I'll write an own little script to just add some CSS margin and good.

• Like 1

i'm in a weird headspace today

image.png.07e980915ce7a49466ba24924cb32ed8.png

The latest patch seems to have repo'd 'FREE CROWNS FOR ALL"

Has/Is there a Height chart made of HH or CXH Characters?  Official or otherwise?

Ravi edit: nope.  Not that I know of.  If you wanna measure 1494 girls, good luck...

Karxan edit: Hahahaha... nope!  I'll plan a selection of girls, shortest to tallest, & make a test composite when i have a fully functional computer.  Would you say the Main Character (male protagonist) in HH & CXH are 5'7" & 5'10" respectively?

Edited by Karxan
  • Like 1