8 hours ago, garadron said:

I wonder if I'll reach a point where I'm up to date before the next World releases 🤔

Depends only on how fast new worlds, or better quests are created.
But even if they deliver one new Quest each week, you should get there eventually.

Right now there are no new quests every other week, so enough time to catch up.

And Alban's Travel memories help a little.

In CxH it is more like every three weeks something new, and I'm almost done with the nearly 50 Sidequests.
And that is after one year of playing.

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 2
  • Thinking 1

you gain levels faster and with each level you gain 10 Energy so I technically makes going through the story a little faster in the end.

"and now for something completely different" is Bunna the only girl in the game to have 2 poses animated? I started working on her affection today and I noticed that her 1* pose is animated in addition to standard 0*.

Edited by garadron

il y a 13 minutes, Horsting a dit :

How is that? It does not reduce the energy needed to complete quests, but just increases the XP rewards from them, isn't it?

The only point I see is you reach the next level 5% faster to gain 10 energy but I doubt that's really noticeable in the long term.

For example : 100 levels = 1000 energy, which translates to a bit less than 5 days of natural regen.

Edited by mdnoria
Forgot the 15 free energy/day
  • Like 1

Ah lol, yes that 10 energy per level are completely negligible. We are talking about +5% of 10 energy, i.e. half an energy in about a week, or what is the level up rate at >500?

However, I think Alban's should be used anyway all the time, now that the level cap has been liftet, so that marginal adventure progress bonus is given anyway 🙂.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1

lvl574 up to lvl575 is something near 300k XP. Form League is ca. 90K per week, Daily goals ca 62K, Missions ca 48K. So ca 200K per week from gameplay. On top Rewards from PoG, PoV and Season (239,4 PoV, 115,1 PoG and 132,3 Season per month - with Bonus Path PoV and PoG doubles to this - so 1/4 per week in average means ca. 120K (210 with Bonus Paths) on top) That means a level is easy doable per week.

All XPs are with Albans and maxed out Club-Bonus.

• Like 2

I just came across this screen in the end of Digisekai, which is very touching imo, and wanted to share with you.

I really liked Digisekai, it was the best story so far imo, almost epic, and very emotional (although I liked the funny stories in the beginning of the game too). I'm wondering if the next stories will be at least as good as Digisekai...

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.a5c8ae47cb89a0744a01e0c594ea4c38.png

I think that @DvDivXXX will agree with me on that.

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 4

To a large extent, yes. This was a really interesting and endearing storyline overall, and Yeah, Digisekai is one of my favorites too. It arguably gets even better with Training Dimension down the line (for the most part).

OOPS! ^^ You're talking about Digisekai. I just started writing an essay about Training Dimension, two worlds later. ^^

Don't read that now, save it for (a few months) later.

Spoiler

I particularly liked how the starting point for it all was the very practical issue of "Woopsie! We're discontinuing HCL and we have all these girls to transfer over, some unique, many others variants of existing HH characters... With tons of continuity issues and differences in background and more compared to their HH counterpart. Plus, the damn hero doesn't look like the HH hero anywhere in HCL. How the hell do we salvage this integration lore wise?!"...

And from there it went very near DC's Crisis on Infinite Earth territory with massive parallel dimensions within pocket dimensions and Gods from before the dawn of the Haremverse and all that cosmic insanity. And that was very ambitious, more interesting than your typical goofy "you're stranded here, save the local princess or whatever and move on to the next episode" story, and pretty endearing overall.

I have serious beef with some plot points, but in general it was pretty cool.

• Like 1

I have to say that if new player experience is anywhere near how it looks like on Test Server right now, I'm amazed this game can gain new players at all.

For a person who's playing this game for years, where all these features were being added one by one, it was easy to "add" another thing to your daily routine, but starting with EVERYTHING at once feels just bad and overwhelming lol.

I'm level 123 already even though I didn't even finish World 3 yet, just because PoV gave me a ton of XP and the daily goal chests are huge at this point but my harem is a joke with 16 weak girls so I suddenly went from Season fights I can't lose but I get 3 points from each to fights I can't win most of the time :D

The League was also cool, going from almost perfect 25 avarage per fight last week in W1 to a whopping 7,86 this week in W2 :D 

• Like 2

True. I mean many features are still unlocked one by one based on player level, girls in harem, adventure progress etc. At least for me it was not a problem to get used to the common game features, and also girl's gear and skill, I think, would not have been such a huge issue. Sure, new players won't do everything perfect right from the start, but doing a few mistakes here and there and learning from them is perfectly fine.

What really brought me to my limits were all the events on top of the usual daily game features, all with their big rewards where you want to get as much as possible from, with limited resources and time. And before you fully understand how one event works and how to deal best with it, two new concurrent ones appear. And then there are all these abbreviations, also used ingame. Sometimes the event ingame has the regular name on the banner, like "Legendary Days". Sometimes it has a completely different unique name and you have to double check, read the forum, watch the score info or what to recognise what it is and how it is abbreviated. E.g. in case of Path of Attraction, which is currently called "Royally Erotic" and there is no hint on the event page that it is the PoA, but only when you do score, you would be able to see it. But well, scoring in PoA could be overlaid with scoring in multiple contests, SE, DG, PoV, ... impossible to differentiate properly for a new player, if you are even able to read all those popups before they are fading away again.

There is surely much info here on the forum explaining most of the stuff, but I don't think most players ever have a look into the forum, and then also do find the related QA/handbook/Ravi's crystal ball/wiki.

• Like 5

Just hold that thought, there might be some bigger plan.
Maybe instead of one after the other, we will get two (or more) simultaniously.

Aaahhh ouch, not the stick again. Ouch, sorry. Yes I know, bad thinking...

But you never know. 🙄
Till now I thought, spending over 30 Energy for one paige in a quest was mean, and 40 was cruel.
But know they overdid it in TransPSH. image.png.01f43a7d78636f90e2bb81ffeb64909b.png
And that is not a scene where something is happening, or even anyone naked or remotely related to sex.

Spoiler

image.png.3697e61b2786884f20ecd69f330e1e56.png

If this is the new way to stretch out, how long it will take to finish one quest, I'd say one World a year should be sufficient.

• Haha 1
  • Hug 5

50 minuti fa, Der DinX ha scritto:

And that is not a scene where something is happening

Drama. Clearly it is drama that's happening. 53 energy points are definitely the appropriate price to let the scene unfold.

Also, for my own sanity, I'll pretend you never wrote the first part of that comment. no, no, hear me out: you left a giant blank space up there. I see nothing, 'cause there is nothing to see

unbothered.jpg.8e90d3b4446e3693585f0ecfe3e96f6b.jpg

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Maybe I should have put that first Comment into Spoiler Alert, my bad.

Next scene is also for 53 , my guess is they ran out of content.

It keeps getting better: image.png.ac88ccc0bcb40895de3f7d4c14af73c4.png   But Hey, now there are two nipples to be seen!

Spoiler

image.png.c90db360a6c85a5cbd611ff92b8a6cb6.png

Edited by Der DinX
  • Haha 3

I agree with many of these comments.  This game is becoming too complicated by far with too many add-ons.  But that's my opinion.  Plenty of players (chess players perhaps) would relish the fact that HH has 'upped their game'.

Anyway, I want to comment on the Path of Glory... Thanks to this, I've gained recruits I never thought I'd get.  Take Melisandre Raveneye, for example.  When I first encountered her (especially with upgraded images of her other players put before me) I regarded her as a bit of a joke, but now I can't get her first pose out of my mind.  She is too cute for words and looks like a darling little girl with her little dress and exaggerated hair bow giving her the appearance of being able to take off in any puff of wind.  Pity she's a cumpire who would suck me dry, even though the experience would be far from unpleasant, I could imagine.

Then there is Lotti.  I was hooked on her from her Nice Lotti version and her fantastic tits, but the fourth pose of her original version is cuteness personified.  The eye I can see in that profile pose shows us just how pretty she is.  And, yeah, why does she wear an eye patch?  Sure she shows HH's propensity for parody and the girl she was based on wears an eye patch, but what's the purpose?  Is it because she lost an eye (in which case the loss of such a beautiful eye is an absolute waste), or is it just cosplay publicity for her PI career.  In which case being one-eyed suggests bias, which is not a great attribute for a PI.  Whatever, she is very lovely and has grown on me like so many of the HH girls.

Now it's LIn, another girl with much to disclose once unrobed.

Maybe I should've taken these Legendary contests more seriously, and will be from now on, but there are these damn competing events that set out to distract me from such a course.  I did get Malum and she's scarily beautiful and I can just imagine the boner she would generate in me, which suggests just how good she'd be at her job.  I'm beginning to worry just how turned on I can get by these terrifying babes.  What the heck is wrong with me?... Don't answer that!!

On another topic, the current world: The Harem Tournament... Artwork.  As I mentioned in the past, this is a step up and I've just worked out in what way in particular.  Check out how skin texture has been very accurately rendered, especially on the girls' boobs.  Yes, the artist has perfectly captured gooseflesh which occurs when one cools down after sweating.  If I were to elaborate I would be censured for creating a spoiler, but players will see for themselves.  Very well drawn and colour-rendered.

• Like 1
  • Juicy peach 1

4 minuti fa, Tom208 ha scritto:

And another (very likely) anniversary MDR from the 16th to the 18th.

But the real question is: will we have other (cheap? 🤡) revival seasonal events or a new (very expensive) one?

For the same gut feeling that told me I'll probably like August new mythic a lot

• Haha 1