image.thumb.png.34541b358adeed2d05ac35aa39d0ea4a.png

I got here without donating at all, feeling pretty good about this :D If I do well in contests, I might just be able to get enough Kobans for the PoA

Edit: Oh me and my innocence, thinking that getting 7.2k kobans for this PoA would be worth it

Edited by Čamuga
  • Like 4

Ladies and gentlemen. 
Now it's my time to post this:
 450.PNG.2de7f17bee6017cc472f54debab61a16.PNG

I have now finally reached, more girls than my level. GIRLS > LEVEL
I'm not a totally F2P player, as I am using the monthly card (switching between gold and silver) and have been doing so for about 1½ years.

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, mikcris said:

Well yeah, but what I have seen is that basically compared to the video the rewards were 1/8 meaning, you had to spend 4 time the kobans to upgrade (600 instead of 150) for half of the rewards (for ex 1 shard instead of 2) an the duration was like twice as much (8h instead of 5h).

If that is taste of things to come than basically this feature will be another of those ones where you just spend resources for nothing. It needs to be more balanced.

I'm sure they still haven't balanced anything, first they need it to work without bugs before they start thinking about that.

Edited by Kenrae

18 minutes ago, mikcris said:

an the duration was like twice as much (8h instead of 5h).

I suspect that the duration may depend upon the strength of your girls party: the stronger the team - the less time it will take to fulfill the task.

One of my club mates made a screenshot with 7 hours to go:

000000000000.thumb.png.b2c7b215178b3ffecb509b077032c484.png

Edited by Тёмный Властелин

I think, we dont know enough about the new feature to judge if it's 'balanced' or not. What's for sure, they have often changed the price/rewards from testing to live; just look in recent history LC contests or PoA. It's like you judge a book (not by his cover but) his unedited manuskript.

What I see so far, you can get something extra for just running down a timer without the need of koban-use; that's great. If you want more, you have to upgrade it; that makes sense that you have to use kobans for it (the worth of it has everybody to decided for him/herself)

• Like 3

By the way, I forgot to mention that due to the item selling task in the last Path of Attraction, I passed another little milestone:

image.png.aba3507fb57dea279a5066ccad83474f.png

I was near to passing the threshold a couple times during my 3+ years of play, but this was the first time I succeeded.

The ignorant question: shouldn't be "B"? Why "G"?

• Like 3

I would add that people think it is very normal for k to be 1000, but always question G for a billion. k = kilo = 10^3 = 1000. So by the same system M and G are the logical next steps. So yeah, it always puzzles me that people are so used to the prefixes k, M, G, T when it comes before bytes, but never make the connection elsewhere.

1 hour ago, Chthugha said:

I would add that people think it is very normal for k to be 1000, but always question G for a billion. k = kilo = 10^3 = 1000. So by the same system M and G are the logical next steps. So yeah, it always puzzles me that people are so used to the prefixes k, M, G, T when it comes before bytes, but never make the connection elsewhere.

Not to mention "billion" means different things depending on where you are from.

18 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

Not to mention "billion" means different things depending on where you are from.

A Dutch billion is an English trillion. To be honest, I prefer the -llion/-lliard system over the -llion system. It makes more sense to me numerically speaking. 10^6n, where n refers to the prefix. And the lliards are 10^6(n+1/2). Nice full n's for llions and a different name for the 1/2 displaced. Whereas the llions system has 10^3(n+1). Why does it start at n+1? That's just silly.

31 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

Let me describe how it works in Slovak language :D (words under each other mean the same thing)

English : Million       Billion      Trillion       Quadrillion      Quintilion

Slovak:   Milion        Miliarda   Bilion         Biliarda            Trilion

So yeah, its a little messed up system :D Still i guess we are better off than french people (Seriously why the hell do they pronounce number 80 as '4 times 20')

Edited by Albert80082

20 minutes ago, Albert80082 said:

Let me describe how it works in Slovak language :D (words under each other mean the same thing)

English : Million       Billion      Trillion       Quadrillion      Quintilion

Slovak:   Milion        Miliarda   Bilion         Biliarda            Trilion

So yeah, its a little messed up system :D Still i guess we are better off than french people (Seriously why the hell do they pronounce number 80 as '4 times 20')

Better yet, 97 for example is 4x20 + 10 + 7 😂

Though there are dialects (I believe Walloon is one) where they just have septante, octante and nonante.

Edited by Chthugha
  • Haha 1

I've done the survey guys , but is not very complete in my humble opinion. Here my thoughts and answers (fell free to disagree):

1- number of events: 4 i like our "free time" between the events, where i can chose which boss fight, and in general having a moment where i can say: "well i cannot log today, doesn't matter was an empty day

2- event like least: legendary contest, too much sniping and very stressful for me (but then again i'm in the 400 bracket, so maybe for one that is lvl 100 is super easy and happy)

3- event i like the most: i signed for classic events, i like our starting month opening with some fun story in the daily mission with some kobans in gift (yes i like the kobans, who don't ? Let's face the truth XD). But i like them all (apart for the LC), i get that some has a low shard drop, but we can't get everything for free so is fine. Also struggling a bit for a girl make yourself appreciate her more in the end:)

4- More events at the same time: For me is an absolute NO. Sometimes is already hard like this don't complicate it more XD

5- Too many girls in classic: No, if u can draw them well, and we have our 12 days of classic event is perfect. If you give us just 9 maybe yes they are too many.

6- Too many 3 star legendary: here i'm not that sure, i said no becouse you know a 5 star is something really special to me, maybe we can use a class above  legendary for a 5 star girl: like Ultra legendary or something XD

7- Most like reward: with this events i think combactivity for me is very valuable, orbs\tickets\ymens i can drop them and have them, energy i'm at the end of the world so is not really useful.

These are my thoughts. Don't forget to make the survey, good luck may the Hentai Goddess bless you with a lots of drops :)

Edited by Xemnas

15 hours ago, windia said:

It looks like blocking the world maps (https://hh2.hh-content.com/pictures/maps/*) make the first world block "unreachable".

I then need to go into Hamelin town and navigate backwards in the story ... can someone confirm?

You could as well go directly to the world you want to like this:

https://www.hentaiheroes.com/world/2 = Gems Kingdom / Dark Lord

https://www.hentaiheroes.com/world/3 = Ninja Village / Ninja Spy

https://www.hentaiheroes.com/world/4 = Invaded Kingdom / Gruntt

https://www.hentaiheroes.com/world/5 = The Juy Sea / Edwarda

https://www.hentaiheroes.com/world/6 = Admittance of the Dead / Donatien

Edited by Sir Fuck-a-Lot
Added links for worlds 2-5 plus names of villains
  • Thanks 1

It always makes me wonder, how unevenly distributed the shard drops are! Especially if you look on the 3 girls of the 1st Tier of every Villain.

My current results with Pandora are like this:

Digisekai.png.2797a88c4380669f14d18021c9dc3956.png

And with Nike I see a similar trend:

Stairway.png.5466785ed52bf30421ad48a6c8b760c7.png

And with Jackson's Crew I had Hannah and Piper finished around the same time, but Riley then had less than 20% ...

I know it is RNG, but still I would have expected a little more even distribution of the shards, wouldn't you?

6 minutes ago, Sir Fuck-a-Lot said:

It always makes me wonder, how unevenly distributed the shard drops are! Especially if you look on the 3 girls of the 1st Tier of every Villain.

And with Jackson's Crew I had Hannah and Piper finished around the same time, but Riley then had less than 20% ...

I know it is RNG, but still I would have expected a little more even distribution of the shards, wouldn't you?

Once a while ago it was written in some patch notes that there is a likelihood that the boss girl with most shards get the new shards = completing one after another instead of raising all the same = giving some minor enoyment "I got her"

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Sir Fuck-a-Lot said:

It's designed that way. If I remember correctly you got more or less the same amout for every girl at the beginning of the shard system but after some complaints (that you get a girl too slow) they changed it to whoever girl has most shards gets most likely another one.

If you are 'unlucky' your first shards are distributed equivalently and you still have to wait for a long time to see at least one girl. But that's obviously a matter of perspective.

edit: ninja'd

Edited by blaa
  • Thanks 1

Just now, blaa said:

It's designed that way. If I remember correctly you got more or less the same amout for every girl at the beginning of the shard system but after some complaints (that you get a girl too slow) they changed it to whoever girl has most shards gets most likely another one.

Ok, that makes sense! Because it just doesn't look like a truly random pattern.