49 minutes ago, _shal_ said:

There's some pertinent information which isn't covered by your or natstar's response.

Really? Sure, knock yourself out.

I'm pretty sure that cross-promo girls never showed up in the harem search prior to collecting them even before the patch that fixed Pit'chun today, but I'm curious what else you found out.

• Thanks 1

On 10/1/2020 at 4:02 PM, jelom said:

@Fiel I am not really sure what are you referring to about the league

I only meant that you don't have to post results if you don't want to, like don't let the routine force you to. But it's too late anyway😅

28 minutes ago, Fiel said:

I only meant that you don't have to post results if you don't want to, like don't let the routine force you to. But it's too late anyway😅

I realized when I saw your reaction ... anyway congrats again.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

Today I got sniped for top 25 place in the contest 🤣

362403004_-2.jpg.0af96a89c9a11e07cebd2eaabba3486e.jpg

@~Crown Clown What the fuck was that? 😃

Oh that was you lmao, 

I've been doing it for the past few days,

I'm practicing for next LC xd

Jk, kinda tired right now so, i just afk whole day, then play last 10 mins, and try to spend as low as possible

• Haha 2

On 10/10/2020 at 7:54 AM, jelom said:

A really great mark reached today, 500 girls. I feel as if I have climbed the Everest.

I'm always 1 step behind you with the girls 😂 In other words, it was my turn to pass the 500 mark today! 
*patting myself on the back*
lokkkkkkkk.PNG

• Like 6

25 minutes ago, Caradog said:

From the Test Server:

Screenshot (119).png

I hope the other 6 coming soon ones offer different rewards and 5 star girls instead

It's good that you can do more than one place of power at a time though i am mostly just going to upgrade them all because need a good source of champion tickets because at the moment i just use champion tickets when we get a contest to use them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, natstar said:

I hope the other 6 coming soon ones offer different rewards and 5 star girls instead

I don't think they'll do that. I mean the 5 star girls. Besides, that would cheapen them and Legendary Days (and Contests, by I want those gone :P ) would lose their importance.

• Like 1

With all those Places of Power and the rewards they give, if truly they will act at the same time I expect only to see the requirements for the task in the Path if Attraction events to increase tenfold. I fear that in the future the only choice will be between spending 5400 kobans to upgrade every new Place of Power that will come or renounce to participate to the Path of Attraction events for the lack of resources.

40 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

With all those Places of Power and the rewards they give, if truly they will act at the same time I expect only to see the requirements for the task in the Path if Attraction events to increase tenfold. I fear that in the future the only choice will be between spending 5400 kobans to upgrade every new Place of Power that will come or renounce to participate to the Path of Attraction events for the lack of resources.

I fail to see why. Places of Power don't give energy or combativity points, and the champions task still require time, unless you throw kobans at it.

On 10/17/2020 at 1:32 AM, natstar said:

It's good that you can do more than one place of power at a time though i am mostly just going to upgrade them all because need a good source of champion tickets because at the moment i just use champion tickets when we get a contest to use them.

Considering the "entrance" fee of world 6 & 10 as it can be seen in that discussion

I believe the "next round" would be available in some similiar world steps. Like 14 (which we have already) and 18 (which is far in the future) and so on.

1 hour ago, windia said:

I believe the "next round" would be available in some similiar world steps. Like 14 (which we have already) and 18 (which is far in the future) and so on.

yeah, makes sense if you assume there is a pattern, but you know, like the guys and girls on discord always say:

image.png.867fe7aa1bca6c3a1a69c6079c57cd42.png

Edited by blaa
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, Observer_X said:

I rather fear an escalation of (Legendary) Contests, especially those regarding the Pachinko, with all those additional orbs available from the PoPs ... ;)

What I would like to know: do all PoPs have the same time required to finish or at least the same minimum time (7h) if you have max power? So that you can start all PoPs together and reap the rewards at the same time, too?

Maybe someone who is that advanced in the test server can report on that?

12 hours ago, Observer_X said:

There's no need to spend 5400 Kobans to upgrade each Place of Power if you are mostly focused on the girl. They will come, eventually. I do worry about everyone upgrading them massively causing power creep from all the Orb income, though.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Zteev said:

There's no need to spend 5400 Kobans to upgrade each Place of Power if you are mostly focused on the girl. They will come, eventually. I do worry about everyone upgrading them massively causing power creep from all the Orb income, though.

Expect Mythic Pachinko rates to go down even lower than they already are. The insane amount of MP/GP10 orbs you can possibly get in a day (27) will most certainly have an effect on LCs and daily Pachinko contests. Other than that, I could see it being a possible boon for any players outside of the top echelon who can't use their MP orbs due to having almost all the girls. The amount of legendary boosters everyone else will be able to stockpile will have a lasting effect. 

1 minute ago, DisgustingMarsupial said:

Expect Mythic Pachinko rates to go down even lower than they already are. The insane amount of MP/GP10 orbs you can possibly get in a day (27) will most certainly have an effect on LCs and daily Pachinko contests. Other than that, I could see it being a possible boon for any players outside of the top echelon who can't use their MP orbs due to having almost all the girls. The amount of legendary boosters everyone else will be able to stockpile will have a lasting effect. 

It's already noticeable, in D3 more players are constantly boosted.

19 hours ago, DisgustingMarsupial said:

I've thought of upgrading more heavily than I have so far, to get more orbs, but decided to just wait until we have more of them to run. I'm only at level 2 to double girl drop rate right now. Perhaps I should've valued the orbs more highly, but we'll see.

58 minutes ago, Zteev said:

I've thought of upgrading more heavily than I have so far, to get more orbs, but decided to just wait until we have more of them to run.

Why? They'll be independent, each one will require upgrading 😅