5 hours ago, Sir Fuck-a-Lot said:

Today with Ienha I obtained my 1st girl from Nike / Stairway to Heaven.

Oddly though in my harem list she got added right at the bottom/end and not where I obtained her first Affection shards, which would have been 17 girls earlier.

I noticed the same thing once already when I obtained Becka from the Mythic Pachinko some time ago, after having aquired the first 78% of her in last year's 3rd Anniversary event.

And I remember someone else posting something like this some time ago, but I couldn't find the post, otherwise I would have linked it. And if I remember correctly, no one responed to that post anyway.

So I'm a little confused right now. Do girls now always get added at the bottom and when did that change? Does anyone know or has experienced the same thing?

I noticed this 2 or 3 weeks ago. I think this change was introduced during the patch on Wednesday.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

@jelom Endurance Tracksuit looks juicy as well 😀

You know me well, I couldn't resist buying it at only 110 Millions. A real bargain. I will equip it to defeat the overstrength bugged players. 🤣🤣🤣 A lot better than mono and multi stat. 😎

Disclaimer: don't try that at home

Edited by jelom
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, jelom said:

You know me well, I couldn't resist buying it at only 110 Millions. A real bargain. I will equip it to defeat the overstrength bugged players. 🤣🤣🤣 A lot better than mono and multi stat. 😎

Big brain time! In addition to the endurance stat allowing you to go for longer not being weighed down by the 110M will make you much lighter on your feet. Look out opps.

• Haha 4

@Fiel I am not really sure what are you referring to about the league, I am doubting about two things. By the way, this week we are again in the same league bracket. I will post the screenshot as always, don't worry about the anonymity, we are all anonymous here (except the few that use their real email as username ...).

• Sad 1

On 10/1/2020 at 3:19 PM, Fiel said:

@jelom and @Chthugha  thanks guys, for keeping the League stuff under wraps. No irony or sarcasm, I do appreciate the anonymity a ton.

You're obviously free to do anything you want, but I'm just saying so you know my perspective👌😋👍

I only login once a week or so nowadays.
I recently got back to work as a teacher, and that takes up enough time already.
I can't be bothered to post a lot of things here anymore.
Like any forum for a game, it has turned into a huge salt mine filled with toxic waste.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

Hello, guys 😉 I have a question. It is known that your opponent in Arena and Tower of Fame can trigger his special ability only once. Was it discovered by an empirical way or were there some patch notes with this change?

Thanks 😉

Special ability? Do you mean wild burst for hardcore, reassurance for know-how and narcissism for charm?

1 hour ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

It is known that your opponent in Arena and Tower of Fame can trigger his special ability only once. Was it discovered by an empirical way or were there some patch notes with this change?

No, it was never officially acknowledged in any way.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Master Edward said:

Do you mean wild burst for hardcore, reassurance for know-how and narcissism for charm?

Yep.

5 hours ago, _shal_ said:

No, it was never officially acknowledged in any way.

It's a pity. One of my clubmates states that he watches his Arena and Tower battles until the very end a lot and that his opponents frequently trigger their special ability twice (yeah, the more I change my club membership, the merrier it gets 😀 he also states that shards drop rate is better right before going to sleep and just before Hentai Heroes in-game day change 🤔). He even promised to try to make a video with double special ability proc. Would be nice to see it, right? 😀

Edited by Тёмный Властелин
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

One of my clubmates states that he watches his Arena and Tower battles until the very end a lot and that his opponents frequently trigger their special ability twice

Okay he might not be as crazy as it looks. Has he said it happens to non-charm opponents? Because it sure does show up twice for charm users.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Okay he might not be as crazy as it looks. Has he said it happens to non-charm opponents? Because it sure does show up twice for charm users.

Yeah, I just told him that about Charm class special ability and his response was that if I am so sure about it (1 defender proc), then he is gonna try to make a video to prove me wrong.

Edited by Тёмный Властелин

I do not quite understand what you are discussing. The fact that a girl's ability can only work once per battle, that is, no more than three times for the whole team? I'll put it this way - I've seen 4 triggering of the ability in one fight. It was, of course, not today or even yesterday, but a few months ago. And I strongly doubt that something has changed since then, although, of course, I cannot say with complete certainty, they could have changed something quietly.

However, I can tell you about my other observations. Until the girl joins the battle, her ability cannot work. That is, before the first "orgasm" the ability can be activated 1 time, before the second - 2 times, after the third as many times as you like in a circle. But the point is that in the current meta of battles, the third girl may not reach at all - everything ends earlier, or a maximum of 1-2 hits in the third phase occurs. Therefore, 3 procs per battle is very, very good (well, or bad if the enemy has). This is the arithmetic. I'll say right away that I can be wrong somewhere, I didn't do any tests on purpose, I just watch battles every day trying to improve my performance in the tower.

4 hours ago, Lemus said:

I do not quite understand what you are discussing. The fact that a girl's ability can only work once per battle, that is, no more than three times for the whole team? I'll put it this way - I've seen 4 triggering of the ability in one fight. It was, of course, not today or even yesterday, but a few months ago. And I strongly doubt that something has changed since then, although, of course, I cannot say with complete certainty, they could have changed something quietly.

However, I can tell you about my other observations. Until the girl joins the battle, her ability cannot work. That is, before the first "orgasm" the ability can be activated 1 time, before the second - 2 times, after the third as many times as you like in a circle. But the point is that in the current meta of battles, the third girl may not reach at all - everything ends earlier, or a maximum of 1-2 hits in the third phase occurs. Therefore, 3 procs per battle is very, very good (well, or bad if the enemy has). This is the arithmetic. I'll say right away that I can be wrong somewhere, I didn't do any tests on purpose, I just watch battles every day trying to improve my performance in the tower.

The defender critical (healing ego for Know-How, doing more damage for hardcore and having more defense for charm) can only happen once in a battle. Your own critical can happen multiple times, without limits, and it depends only on the alpha girl.

15 hours ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

Yeah, I just told him that about Charm class special ability and his response was that if I am so sure about it (1 defender proc), then he is gonna try to make a video to prove me wrong.

It doesnt activate twice, it only shows up twice. Charm was so bad that they doubled it's proc, instead of doubling your defense for 1 turn, it doubles it for 2 turns. Hence why it shows up twice even though it only procs once. Thankfully, in the newest patch notes, they improved that display for the champions cuz it was confusing people to think its a bug

Edited by Čamuga

10 hours ago, Kenrae said:

The defender critical (healing ego for Know-How, doing more damage for hardcore and having more defense for charm) can only happen once in a battle

So that's what it is. Didn't pay attention before. Now I specifically checked on a test - indeed, a special move works for the enemy no more than once, even if you create special conditions for him. I think that this is a bug, it's just that there is no harm from it and therefore no one pays attention to it and they don't fix it.

10 hours ago, Kenrae said:

Your own critical can happen multiple times, without limits, and it depends only on the alpha girl.

But this is not true. Now I also checked - the type of crit depends on the class of all three girls. The first crit is the alpha type, the second betta and the third omega. And as I wrote above, until the girl entered the battle, her crit is impossible.

5 hours ago, Lemus said:

But this is not true. Now I also checked - the type of crit depends on the class of all three girls. The first crit is the alpha type, the second betta and the third omega. And as I wrote above, until the girl entered the battle, her crit is impossible.

You're half right on the crit type, I've just used a hardcore girl as a beta and in the first battle the second crit, after the first orgasm. But on another battle it was a know how crit. So I guess it's random amongst the active girls in the battle.

But I've seen more than three crits in a battle, sometimes two consecutive crits at the start. In fact, charm crit is good when it happens twice in a row, because then it's defense multiplied x4. If it weren't possible it would be crappy. Some minutes ago I've just seen 4 crits in a battle with only one orgasm in the league.

Edited by Kenrae