44 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

By the way, if I rememember correctly, some weeks ago the patch notes reported about a Q&A session on Discord, with the annotation that a transcript of the session would have been posted afterwards. Did I miss it or nothing was posted here?

You mean the one announced in Patch week 31?

No, I also never read from transcript ... I guess it got lost - maybe a participant can tell?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, windia said:

maybe a participant can tell?

Yeah I was there during the Q&A, and this is what Magrat said afterwards:
hhhhh.PNG

I don't see it being up there? So I guess they either forgot, scrapped it, or are just really slow? 😅

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

On 9/17/2020 at 11:57 PM, Slynia said:

Yeah I was there during the Q&A, and this is what Magrat said afterwards:
hhhhh.PNG

I don't see it being up there? So I guess they either forgot, scrapped it, or are just really slow? 😅

I had to skip it back then. How was the overall atmosphere?

How did it work out with "one person speaks at one time" and any kind of moderation to have the feeling of a "civilized listening community"?

1 minute ago, windia said:

I had to skip it back then. How was the overall atmosphere?

How did it work out with "one person speaks at one time" and any kind of moderation to have the feeling of a "civilized listening community"?

Good atmosphere. Everyone asked their question and then waited for Sandman (the one answering all questions) to quote and answer each question. 
When there were too many questions the chat was locked for normal users just so Sandman could catch up, once he was caught up with all current questions the chat was unlocked for more possible questions until the time limit.
Here was my question and his answer:
fafafa.PNG

Anyway, the chat is still up in the official discord channel if you're interested in reading the entire thing.
adadadad.PNG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

The main problem was that at least 75% of the questions asked were about topics that a coding guy isn't really involved with, so overall the Q&A ended up being not particularly insightful. As Slynia said, if you're absolutely hellbent on finding out what was asked and answered before the transcript (possibly) gets published, it's in that Discord channel, but trust me, you aren't missing much if you don't check it out.

Edited by _shal_
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Sev said:

The pic is already 4--5 days old 😋 It took me almost 28 months to get there (850 days exactly)...

sev-400.png.2f259a70dd9c170c52e8eb88b925106d.png

congrats, that's a nice milestone!

You also have 43girls more than I had with 400 a few weeks (months?) ago, well done!

(Sure since there are more girls now, players who will reach level 400 recently will have a higher chance to have more than older players have, but we both started on may 18, I was just a little bit faster in gaining experience)

• Thanks 1

Got my first 100 girls in just over 3 months 😃. Forgot to screen at the exact number because i claimed 2 girls from PoA right after.

I am not f2p though. In june i bought first 3 adventure scroll bundles and starting from september i have a silver membership

image.png.ee22ed9a19908a7fe93e2c6c16249b15.png

Edited by Albert80082
  • Like 9

Today with Ienha I obtained my 1st girl from Nike / Stairway to Heaven.

Oddly though in my harem list she got added right at the bottom/end and not where I obtained her first Affection shards, which would have been 17 girls earlier.

I noticed the same thing once already when I obtained Becka from the Mythic Pachinko some time ago, after having aquired the first 78% of her in last year's 3rd Anniversary event.

And I remember someone else posting something like this some time ago, but I couldn't find the post, otherwise I would have linked it. And if I remember correctly, no one responed to that post anyway.

So I'm a little confused right now. Do girls now always get added at the bottom and when did that change? Does anyone know or has experienced the same thing?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Sir Fuck-a-Lot said:

Do girls now always get added at the bottom and when did that change? Does anyone know or has experienced the same thing?

For some time now, it has been done so that girls are added to the end of the list when you get all the fragments, and not the first. Maybe a month or so.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2