Seasons feature is live

jelom

@Blackeagle
Game is still F2P no matter what people feel, and it's been pay to win always since I began playing in 2018. I would say it's much easier and less pay today than back then.

Most of your points aren't as bad as you make them out to be in my opinion.
- Contests have always been hard to get high places in without paying Kobans. But it's a side thing, nothing major and no big change.
- Legendary contests have also always been hard because people pay kobans to boost there score. No change there just because of this change. 
- PoA is a fair argument, I can agree on that. But that is only based on how the PoAs have been in the past, and no PoA have been identical to the prevoius, so we just have to wait and see how they change it.
- Kisses resets 1 per hour, not 45 min, so you get 10 hours before it maxes out, not 7.30. 10 hours is fair reset in my opinion, even if you work you should have a break or so where you can decrese it.
- You complain about 7.30 hour full reset but say you farm the arena with a 30 min reset? Doesn't make sense, and it has always been a bad farming method.
- The weekly rewards from Leaderboard was really low, just 20-30 koban and few other low value resources. And also dominated by P2W players. Im glad it's gone.

I can agree with you that only real money payment is bad and they should have it for Koban, maybe around 500-800 on Nutaku, but it would still cost, like everything else in the game.
PoA, Legendary Contest, even Classic events have always cost koban to "complete fully", and always more koban than you can get for free, so no event has pretty much ever been free.

It's a new system, some tweeking need to be done, but I feel like it isn't as bad as people make it out to be.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • Thinking 2

1 ora fa, snowman22 ha scritto:

I miei pensieri iniziali (ho intenzione di invertire la tendenza "oh noooos"):

Togliamo di mezzo i cattivi.

• :( :( :( :( :(Mettere XP dietro un paywall in contanti è molto, molto male. Sono L434 e ho bisogno di circa 150 K XP per un livello. Le stagioni danno circa 40K dietro il paywall. Rimango indietro di 1/4 di livello al mese a meno che non paghi in contanti. Il livello è tutto in questo gioco. Tutti i giocatori di F2P sono appena stati nerfati. Molto male per me perché sono proprio sul limite di D3 1-4. Se scendo di 3 livelli indietro diventeranno rari. 6 livelli indietro e posso salutarli con il bacio.
  • :( :( Ragazze dietro un muro di contanti.

Ora per i lati positivi.

• :) Arena era noiosa, quindi qualsiasi cambiamento è il benvenuto.
  • :) :)La possibilità di mantenere i premi guadagnati non reclamati aggiungerà strategia in altre parti del gioco. Cioè Risparmia energia per premi POA o concorsi.
  • :) :) :)Riduce il lavoro impegnato. Un bancone da 10 x 1 ora è eccellente . Apri le stagioni 3 al giorno e hai finito! Nessun rinfresco sprecato a causa di cose stupide come la necessità di dormire. (Vedi il post sul forum The Great Mojo Experiment di@ZackMacKenzie.)
  • :) :) :) Una ragazza (e si spera 2 x 50 al secondo) come ricompensa.
  • :) :)Solo un reset (per lo più innocuo) al mese. Grazie dalle Americhe.
  • :)Il tutto sembra fattibile in un mese. Ho completato il 1 ° livello con poco più di 10 baci. YMMV. Per qualche ragione avevo un mojo molto alto con il vecchio sistema. Ho giocato solo anni, credo.
  • :)Sostituire 1 sfera MyPx1 al giorno con altre cose è un vantaggio per me. Non ho bisogno di altri avatar. Posso sempre usare koban e combattività.

La mia preoccupazione è come funziona solo mojo più un "soft reset". Alla fine finirò con così tanti avversari imbattibili che il completamento diventa impossibile?

Nel complesso, per me, penso che sia un miglioramento medio / grande. Se togliessero l'XP dal percorso a pagamento sarei ancora più positivo.

If you aren't between top in ranking you will never see the stage 35 for the second girl .This isn 't regular and no right for all players here .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Best feature yet, but probably not in the way that KK intended.

Literally -yesterday,- I was able to eke out a consistent set of rewards in exchange for continual engagement with the game: a low-level aff item, some XP, etc, plus a tiny perceived advantage from farming XP and Aff in Arena.  Now, I have one XP drop PER MONTH and can potentially spend all day going after the same aff item that I used to receive after 3 successful Arena performances, every single day.

Thanks to Seasons, I no longer have to remain logged in.  Once missions are done, KP, combativity, and other regenerated resources are burned down, I can log out and not return for 7 hours.  By logging out, by reducing engagement with the game, I reduce the positive feedback loop that creates incentive to spend money.

In systems science, negative feedback loops create and maintain balance.  I am hungry, I eat, I am satiated, hunger is abated.  Games create positive feedback loops.  I do in order to get stronger relative to my peers, which causes me to do more.  This is why pay for access models are such wallet snakes: satisfying a need only creates a greater need, and the satisfaction of the need is addictive.  The degree to which the need is expressed is a function of engagement: the more time I spend logged into the game, the more spending actual cash on it is perceived as an "investment."  By removing the incentive to click every 30 minutes, Seasons also removes the temptation to spend kobans on combativity refreshes, which drive my willingness to indirectly purchase kobans via sale packages.

Graphic artists and coders do need to be paid, and they're paid on the backs of lots of people consistently spending relatively small amounts of money.  The decision to allow me to log out and not engage with the game constantly saves me $150 per month.  It's distinctly possible that in the mid term, this game is relegated to the same status as others I have spent money on: I log in, farm resources, and occasionally do a bunch of stuff once those resources have piled up.  For now, I've skipped the current sale, which because I'm low on kobans, would have been reflexive to buy as recently as yesterday.  I've been let off the hook.  It's extremely rare for gratitude and disappointment to exist in the same space, as a result of the same action, but this is one of them.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Esokin172 said:

Game is still F2P no matter what people feel, and it's been pay to win always since I began playing in 2018. I would say it's much easier and less pay today than back then.

I always found the term "P2W" to be a lazy description that does not really tell you anything, because there is not a stable definition for it, everybody has his own. I guess you could call staying in TOP 15 in Dicktator 3 bracket every week winning, but that ship sailed long ago. If you didnt start in 2017/2018, its impossible to catch up on exp.

The game is however getting less enjoyable to play. I don't know why Kinkoid bothered making a survey about huge number of events each month, and then they decided to keep the 5 events anyway. I of course don't know final poll results, but i don't think i saw a single comment saying 5 events each month are okay. I can barely keep up and I have silver membership.

For f*cks sake, the game is a glorified jpeg collector (lately not even good jpegs honestly), why do you lock exclusive rewards behind 5$ a month paywall. It's fine having options for people to spend and support developers but this season pass is too much.

Also one more thing that totally got me is the "value":

image.png.53b26390a1bb2e92c70285fce4942ebc.png

Which sane person would value second path of rewards to be 150 bucks? Thats 75 per girl (excluding other rewards as they can be earned in game), more than a price of an AAA game. Of course value looks cool if the "normal" pricing is utterly ridiculous.

I won't lie, the game got some good updates as well these past days, like Places of power, which genuinely seems like a good long term investment, but this just ruined the mood. The previous arena system was not much, but it was better than what we have right now.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ricardomagno said:

Yessssssssssssss very bad choose. This new arena rewards those with the highest level. I've seen the difference of over 200 levels on my list. What can the low level do this season? Literally nothing, just watch. Apart from the imbalance to reach the level of the second girl, even the highest has to spend cobans to reach it. Really a very devious and incorrect thing on the part of the developers. Keep in mind that at least they earned from the monthly cards, because we know that without paper it becomes frustrating to be there to collect coins. In the end they haven't settled for the gains and want more, but they are running the risk of people getting fed up with all of this and quitting the game.

1 hour ago, Albert80082 said:

The game is however getting less enjoyable to play. I don't know why Kinkoid bothered making a survey about huge number of events each month, and then they decided to keep the 5 events anyway. I of course don't know final poll results, but i don't think i saw a single comment saying 5 events each month are okay. I can barely keep up and I have silver membership.

FYI, there were votes for 8 events a month (more than 5/"now").  I remember this because it blew my mind.  Some speculation was folks who voted such thought there'd be multiple events at once.

Anyway, I came here to add feedback that I haven't yet figured out the mojo reward system.  I just got more mojo for a weaker opponent than offered/teased for a stronger one.  My best guess is it's their ranking in the leaderboard...maybe relative to ones own?  (e.g. one of the screens above, showed 16 for each of an OP opponent at low level).  I guess it's just day 1, we'll see=)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Albert80082 said:

I always found the term "P2W" to be a lazy description that does not really tell you anything, because there is not a stable definition for it, everybody has his own. I guess you could call staying in TOP 15 in Dicktator 3 bracket every week winning, but that ship sailed long ago. If you didnt start in 2017/2018, its impossible to catch up on exp.

For f*cks sake, the game is a glorified jpeg collector (lately not even good jpegs honestly), why do you lock exclusive rewards behind 5$ a month paywall. It's fine having options for people to spend and support developers but this season pass is too much.

I completely agree with you that the game is getting less enjoyable and that there's way too much in the way of events to do. This month is once again 5 events, with only 2 days of break time.
I was just tired of people complaining this been a F2P and "Suddenly" changed to P2W, when I feel it pretty much never has been, at least not since 2017 and onward.
Less enjoyable, less quality overall and more stressful: YES
More money costly and harder to obtain girls: NO!!
You got less events and less girls to collect per event in the past, but at the same time so did you get far less free koban (orbs wasn't even a thing). To collect all girls without paying any money, that was never an option. I got on average 121 girls 2018 and 2019. I already have gotten 155 this year, and we have 2 months left to go. Indicating both the inflation but also decreased difficulty to collect this year.

Really loved your line, "glorified jpeg collector" XD That line describes perfectly why I think people are overreacting too much for such a simple game, but also my disappointment in Kinkoid. I started playing HH for some fun, relaxing, easy time during my winter vacation back in 2018. Now it's just a chore with constant, stressful events. Legendary and PoA you need to play and plan all days through the event. Classic event you just had to have your combativity not max, and then maybe a bit stress and koban pay on the last day of the event.
But well well, Im in too deep to back out now

Edited by Esokin172
  • Like 3

The concept is good, but it's limited by only one fight per hour, no ability to get new opponents other than spending resources, and seemingly getting a lot more high level opponents rather than people you might be able to beat. With how things have been going I fully expect by the end of the month I might actually complete level 2. 😛

• Like 2

Seems that lately I am saying this more often, but this is weird.

I started this afternoon quite late after the daily reset in comparison to normal days (was over three hours after 13:00, while usually I am able to log in between 14:00 and 15:00) due to daily chores. Seems that by one side I was lucky, as it seems that I avoided the tutorial bug. The most weird thing is that I fought ten battles in a row, without losing a single one. Now, sure, I am at level 435 which is not so low, but despite that, my battles strength, with my best team and equipment, is not so high, and there is a quite high number of players stronger than me in the game (it should be enough to think that I have never placed above 22nd place in the Dicktator III league, and this did not happen because I chose not to go higher). Although I don't expect this trend to continue, I found strange that I was able to fight every battle with the highest mojo reward and win every time. A quite worrisome thing is that even with those ten victories, I was unable to clear Tier 1. I will obviously need to reach the end of the month to confirm this, but reaching Tier 45 basically is not a thing I deem actually doable without buying quite a number of kisses. It could have been different if the previous proportion of battles had been maintained, but passing from the previous potential 144 battles per day, to the actual 24 (although now it is easier to do them all, while previously a good slice were lost due to sleep and chores time) is like telling the players "OK, you will fight with other players and if you continue to win, you will get one tenth of the rewards you got previously". Add to this that the mojo could get lower on losses, and even putting aside the matter of the real money needed for the additional rewards (that by itself could suffice to make the new feature hated by a good slice of players), the Seasons not only appears flawed from the very start, but also worthless for a lot of players. I found not surprising that already a number of threads spawned asking for the return of the old Arena.

Some sentences from the document published by Kinkoid about the Seasons:

" After four years of HH and three of GH, the gap between the veteran players and the new ones got too big."
A pity that gap is going to get even bigger.

" Basically, you are getting more and bigger rewards for the same gameplay."
Dunno if it's only me, but definitely i give a totally different weight to the word "same".

" The Arena will be replaced as well because the current play of performing against  3 players every 30 minutes is not exciting for most of you. The only reason why you keep going to the Arena is to get the awards, but we want to also give you a thrill."
"The Tower of Fame Leaderboard is gone, but you still get to compare with other players and their Harems. In the Seasons, there will be a top 200 Mojo ranking for the top players. We are limiting the number so that you can be proud of your achievements. But the place in the ranking is not connected to receiving any rewards, just bragging rights, and a sense of accomplishment. And this is priceless."
Again, dunno if it's only me, but I don't play Hentai Heroes neither to get a thrill
, nor to reach a sense of accomplishment or brag about my results. I play the game for the rewards, and I don't need a reduced ranking to know that the strongest players and the kobans spenders will be almost permanently in one of those 200 places. I need a Leaderboard when for some reason I got the curiosity to view the stats or the girl screen of a specific player which I have not a link in my league, but only a name mentioned in the forum or in the club chat.

Long time forum dwellers already know that the main thing I don't like in the game are the mechanics, and this last feature is no exception: I don't hesitate to say that IMHO it is the most fucked up implementation in the game since HH made his first appearance.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

54 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

A quite worrisome thing is that even with those ten victories, I was unable to clear Tier 1. I will obviously need to reach the end of the month to confirm this, but reaching Tier 45 basically is not a thing I deem actually doable without buying quite a number of kisses

I've been seeing that my options are mostly 11-14 mojo fights. So if what was said by a previous post about each tier being 200 mojo and it requires 25 days of consecutive wins at a 15 mojo average, I can already tell I'm probably screwed. Also I'm worried/paranoid that with the matchmaking being based on Mojo, there will be a point where I'd be forced to have 4 boosters constantly equipped to progress at later tiers. I tend to only equip boosters if I get them from mythic pachinko, because I'd rather get 16-30 in D3 instead of wasting most of the koban profit I'd get from 5-15 on boosters and having it be a potential gamble whether it even pays off.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Observer_X said:

" Basically, you are getting more and bigger rewards for the same gameplay."

This is so misleading, it's offensive.  Yesterday (and the day before that and so on), I received 2300 XP for mid-stage completion of Arena.  x30 = 69,000.  Assuming that I get there at all, the 10,500 XP that I may get for the MONTH is significantly less.

I didn't achieve even the first stage today.  Assuming that I get the pair of panties in stage 2 and the book in stage 5, that's 2 rewards vs the ~30 I would otherwise have received of essentially the same type and value.

The one orb at stage 11 compares similarly to the one orb I used to receive every day. 1 is significantly less than 30.  The rest, tiny bits of energy and combativity,  woohoo, some cash and a tiny koban reward, do not even begin to compensate for taking away one of the game's main sources of XP and nearly repealing the free orbs from the same source.  Yes, those shifted into PoP, probably with a net gain over time, but the rest stands.  I have a Masters degree, but I'm not stupid.

A more accurate thing for KK to have said would have been, "You will get a greater variety of overall lesser-value rewards far less often as long as you spend kobans to do what you used to do for free."  I don't play games for additional asspain.  I play for rewards and will accept some asspain for the rewards.  Add asspain, remove rewards, and you've lost me.

Pointless to complain, I know.  Once something is in play, it may get tweaked, but it's never repealed.  Non-player stakeholders thought it was a great idea, dev time was invested, and the money is still coming in.  Fait accompli.

• Like 6

If they had kept kobans people would still need to play a lot to make it worth using kobans.

Wins would have been better than mojo because people could lose mojo and be ranked up to weaker player to get wins.

Taking away the level match up arena makes it impossible for low levels to even unlock the girl on the free path even if they log into to use all their kisses.

• Like 1

After using up most of my initial "kisses" (meuh) I thought I'd give it some time, let other people pull ahead and maybe get some easier fights a bit later on in the day.

Nope. After a couple of wins and losses I still haven't cleared stage 1, and currently can choose to fight with all my 247 levels against a 376, a 429 or a 324. This is so broken it just ain't funny anymore. And it will reset to this BS every month. OMG.

Just like I stopped participating in the leagues, just like I stopped participating in some of the events, I'll just shrug and scratch another part of the game. I'd say it has reduced the odds of me ever paying, but those had already dropped to sub-zero so meh.

KK, if they'll even read this, will think "Meh, he doesn't pay, so we don't care", and just like my flat-mates who already stopped playing I'll likely wander off to some other game. Could have been different, but I guess not from KK the way it is operating since I started playing.

• Like 4

Don't like this new feature. 

Go back to the original arena that was a better setting. 

I have been playing this game since June 26 2018 and seen alot of changes but I can say this is the worse that I have seen sinced I started bad enough to get me to post a message here. 

When it work don't fix it. 

• Like 6

7 hours ago, snowman22 said:

:) :) :) A girl (and hopefully 2 x 50 on a second) as a reward.

There's only 2 girls total in Seasons, including the girl in the paid pass. Are you thinking that reward 10 is a girl? As indicated by the lack of x100 and shards symbol, it's actually an avatar.

5 hours ago, Albert80082 said:

I don't know why Kinkoid bothered making a survey about huge number of events each month, and then they decided to keep the 5 events anyway. I of course don't know final poll results, but i don't think i saw a single comment saying 5 events each month are okay. I can barely keep up and I have silver membership.

Here's the survey results. While many did want 4 or under, there were also lots of people who want more events all the time.

3 hours ago, jpanda said:

Anyway, I came here to add feedback that I haven't yet figured out the mojo reward system. I just got more mojo for a weaker opponent than offered/teased for a stronger one. My best guess is it's their ranking in the leaderboard...maybe relative to ones own? (e.g. one of the screens above, showed 16 for each of an OP opponent at low level). I guess it's just day 1, we'll see=)

The mojo reward system is unchanged from before. You gain an amount relative to your own. 16 is roughly equal, more if theirs is higher, less if theirs is lower. Amount you lose for a loss is 32-amount you win.

• Thanks 3

I think the devs and I just have very different ideas about what is important in this game.

To me, the core gameplay loop is rather simple: It's play the story to battle bosses to get girls and money. Use the money to upgrade the girls getting you new scenes and allowing you to progress further in story, letting you battle new bosses to get new girls and money. Rinse, repeat.

I think that seasons, places of power, leagues, clubs, activities, all of these other things are just distractions with various degrees of tedium attached. Sometimes, these things have rewards that make them worthwhile, some they do not. Arena balanced out pretty favorably in the effort to tedium scale. Seasons increased the value of the rewards necessitating more effort. It's likely to fall someplace pretty different on that scale.

That's fine I guess. Devs shouldn't have to cater to my whims. They should do what it is important to them; great things rarely come about when you're trying to cater to somebody else's vision. But that doesn't mean that I want to go along the ride with all of their choices.

Edited by indeed777
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Are you thinking that reward 10 is a girl? As indicated by the lack of x100 and shards symbol, it's actually an avatar.

Doh!! You are right. 1 girl on the free path needing 2 x 50. Isn't the first time I have mistaken an avatar for a girl. My brain assumed that if avatars where in the mix there would be more than 1. I will go back and edit my post.

So far I am liking it. I have not lost a Seasons battle yet and I am 33 pts from finishing L2. I should do that before I pack it in for the night. I am not in the top 100. (275 at the moment. GeorgeMTO is at 200.) So 2 levels in 15 hrs + the 10 kisses we started with. 12 hrs/level. And the effort is waaaaaaaaaaaay less. Let the game sit for 3 hours while I do RL stuff? Yes please.

I guess it's the weird luck of the draw. I'm around lvl 240 but I've been getting 300+ lvl opponents for most of the day. Which means while I managed to get past level one, I've now slipped below the level one requirements due to the losses I've been forced to take.

Do agree that leaving the game for an afternoon and not really missing anything is very nice.

• Like 1

I'm not the first and not the last to see a somewhat useless Season opponent selection screen.

While being and using it on test server, I somehow never saw one special flaw:

The shown def stats are much more often useless!

What is wrong in this screen?

image.thumb.png.6b53f3ba3c8e61bcb3e4d09054cec9cd.png

• I'm Charm
  • my opponents (in this case) are Charm, HardCore, KnowHow
  • general flaw:
    • there is only one def stat from me visible (my class, charm)
    • and I have three different opponents, so I need to know my def stats specifically based on each opponent's class
      • so it looks relevant to see my Charm def, just it is not in every case
    • which is in this current screen a problem as there is no "select" there is only an instant "perform"
  • "newly discovered" flaw
    • from my opponents I see only their HardCore def stat!
    • Why? I need to see their def stat relevant for my class, in this case Charm!
    • (I did not recognize it on test server as my account over there is HardCore)

Now a single comparison to the "old" screen... where we got "some" months ago the improvement that the relevant def stat is highlighted rather all def stats.

image.thumb.png.39d04ad9b987810d5fb6d7feadf348b3.png

Edited by windia
comparison
  • Like 10

5 hours ago, Shorty-er said:

After using up most of my initial "kisses" (meuh) I thought I'd give it some time, let other people pull ahead and maybe get some easier fights a bit later on in the day.

Bwahaha - I tried the same approach. It worked quite well until I've been at ~1250 Mojo. Then I've ran into the same wall as most others did. ;)

Even if this will balance out slightly during the course of the next days or weeks, I don't think I'll reach more than level 15 or something. Which would leave me with 10500 XP, an avatar and 120 koban as the only worthwhile rewards. For a whole month. Indeed, this doesn't match the 'more and bigger rewards for the same gameplay'-claim at all.

I think I could spend ~5000 koban for boosters a month to remain competitive. And get a few more rewards. Problem is, I don't want to be competitive, PvP just isn't my thing (which is why I loved all the pseudo-PvP-stuff in this game which was very fluffy and stress-free until now). And even if I was - it is still probable that I couldn't get the girls. While spending a lot of koban that I have better uses for.

Nah, this whole thing was thought out by people who a) have severe dyscalculia and b) somehow forgot that a game should mainly be fun. Not work, not hassle, not a source of frustration.

While I still think that the basic idea of Seasons could be great, it is obvious that something went horribly wrong in the realization of it. I don't want to nag (not being very successful with this, sorry), I don't want to throw a stupid tantrum over something that isn't really important... but, really, I'd like to see this thing work out nonetheless. And this is the case when everyone is enjoying the game. Maybe putting a little effort here and there into it, having a happy little (almost-)everyone's-a-winner-contest with other players and enlarging our fantasy harems now and then. And of course supporting our (formerly ;)) beloved devs in all the ways we can.

I hope we can get back to this and Hentai Heroes isn't going to jump the shark now.

• Like 4

During the tutorial of the new arena system i had to battle vs 3 opponents. Once was 90 level and other two nearly 200, basically about my level, so i bought the season pass, hoping I could be able, maybe with some kiss refill to complete the season rewards. Now I'm stuck vs 3 opponents with 400 level and more and when rerolled opponents usually i had to spend 10 to 12 kobans to be able to find someone that is not a sure lost. i've spent about hundred kobans to complete the first quest. Not only that, but if i win vs someone with hundreds of level above me, I earn 13 mojio, if i loose vs a level 454, i loose 19 mojo. There is nothing achievable to me here, nor with playing a lot, nor with paying a lot. This is basically a scam to everybody that's not at least level 300.

Edited by STT
  • Sad 1

48 minutes ago, STT said:

This is basically a scam to everybody that's not at least level 300.

I'm at level 351 and even did quite well in the leagues so far. With little effort and a minimum of boosters. And I don't see a way I can be successful in this rat race. Frankly, I don't see many players over level 400 who can. At least without spending a lot of resources. The players that are in the top 200 right now? It will get harder for most of them, too. There's a brick wall waiting for almost everyone if I'm not completely wrong about how this contest works**.

I guess that in the end the only ones that will have a decent outcome will be veteran players who already have almost every girl in their harem there is and who have amassed a lot of koban they don't know what to do with. Which would be contrary to Kinkoid's statement that implied that they wanted to close the gap between veterans and new players.

But I keep my fingers crossed, that they will tweak this thing in a way that the money of players like you isn't completely lost without any real service in return. I'm still trying to be in cheerful spirits here.  Glad, I didn't buy the season pass, though...

EDIT:
**(this is still possible - there is a chance that it gets easier over time to find beatable opponents; then half of all this ruckus here would be meaningless and I'd feel like an idiot ;))

Edited by Moonlynx
admitting the possibility of a huge brain fart
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Gerard Cocks said:

As reaching tier 1 is not possible. My goal for this seasons is to reach zero mojo 😀

Currently at 792 so still a long way to go.

Now I can actually win some fights, so I must be careful not to click those. 

you could change your gear to the lowest you have - and prefer Harmony or Endurance equipment.

Just change it back for league/villains...

59 minuti fa, windia ha scritto:

you could change your gear to the lowest you have - and prefer Harmony or Endurance equipment.

Just change it back for league/villains...

Absurd advancement system.At a certain point it always puts the first ones in front of you and you are forced to replay what you have conquered.You can advance up to a certain point then you have to stop by force, and look at the girls from a distance, why not them you can never catch, even if you throw all the kobans you have on it. The innovation that spoils the whole game. Given the situation and the stubbornness to maintain this mess .. at least put an option in the menu that could hide the icon of this huge crap.

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1