• .Elin. Meh
    • \___/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Queen Katana. Meh
    • \______________/ Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Shadow Season. Next Event >>

722.jpg

Path of Attraction
Starting 24th of June and ending on the 30th (1 pm UTC+2) of June, you better have your big sword ready for these 4 gorgeous lady knights. 
You will have to complete 20 different tasks to earn their affection and melt their iron hearts.

Round Table Knights

My strong hero,

The girls have gathered around my round ass.. I mean table to decide the future of the Haremverse. These knights in shining bikinis will need your mighty cock to help them in their quest for making every girl in the Haremverse climax!

Starting today and ending on the 30th (1 pm UTC+2) of June, you better have your big sword ready for these 4 gorgeous lady knights. You will have to complete 20 different demanding tasks to earn their affection and melt their iron hearts.

The powerful mage Sulis and the best swordswoman Angharad will join your Harem if you complete all tasks. If you want the fierce knight Elin and the Queen Katana, you will have to double your effort.

Are you ready to swing your massive blade of steel, hero?

Free Path Bonus Path

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Sulis

ava0-1200x.webp

Angharad

ava0-1200x.webp

Elin

ava0-1200x.webp

Queen Katana

@Noacc

• Thanks 10

• FinderKeeper changed the title to [ 24-Jun-21 ] Round Table Knights PoA - Discussion

With the assumption of unchanged game mechanics I find this quote in the event news a bit misleading:

image.thumb.png.a6ab78116abe17dcb9b4c65b45559a15.png

because paying 7200 kobans is no "double the effort" as the kobans (incl deductions) are about the rewards, not the input.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, windia said:

With the assumption of unchanged game mechanics I find this quote in the event news a bit misleading:

image.thumb.png.a6ab78116abe17dcb9b4c65b45559a15.png

because paying 7200 kobans is no "double the effort" as the kobans (incl deductions) are about the rewards, not the input.

Agreed. There is also the same thing (unless they've removed it since I read it) in CXH's current PoA event. "Double your effort" implies just about the opposite as what it is actually referring to in this text, which is "Make things twice easier and twice as rewarding for you by paying up".

• Like 5

@Pelinor Well, it's also a pretty fitting theme for my club Les Chevaliers Lubriques (French for "Lustful Knights"). There are probably a few others.

Anyway, PoA is the best thing in HH, no big change for this one, and I love the theme and design so far (or at least their potential based on the four girls' initial poses). I'll enjoy this one thoroughly, it should be a nice change of pace after the pretty stressful month I had, and a nice contrast with the CXH one in parallel.

Good luck have fun, folks!

• Like 1

Cool theme and very nice art/girls (though we'll have to see how they look without all that armour lol).

Angharad is my favourite and luckily she's on the free path ^_^ 😍

Good luck everyone (including getting through those blades/weapons 😅😂) 👍

• Like 3

I like all the girls and the theme, good job i really don't know who is my favourite and the hentai teaches us that when you don't know who pick you have to take them all 😉 . The only thing that bother me a bit is that the combat points are low again, because now we are going to start the next classic event with 20 combat points less than usual. Last month we had the daily reward of 20 points given the 2nd day of the classic event, now it is going to be given during the Poa (3 days to it from now).... i do not keep the numbers as many people do (too stupid and lazy sorry XD) so 20 fights might not be a big deal in the classic event, but for me still sucks a bit XD i guess i'll try to compensate with the points from the contest🤔

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Not quite sure how the 7200 price is justified when the seasonal pass is significantly cheaper (unless I'm misremembering?) and the rewards for it are much greater. I'm not even mildly incentivized to spend the coins on it.

5 minutes ago, Citadel said:

Not quite sure how the 7200 price is justified when the seasonal pass is significantly cheaper (unless I'm misremembering?) and the rewards for it are much greater. I'm not even mildly incentivized to spend the coins on it.

The Season Pass costs real money, not kobans, it's not comparable.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Citadel said:

Not quite sure how the 7200 price is justified when the seasonal pass is significantly cheaper (unless I'm misremembering?) and the rewards for it are much greater.

Season pass is only real money, 7200 can be spent with in game gameplay supplementing it. The rewards in season pass look greater, but the main reward for this event is actually the two girls, with the other rewards simply being icing on the cake. Season pass doesn't reward any girls (just gives the same girls earlier).

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Well, I did it.

I shelled out the 7.2k to get all four of 'em. They look like they're worth it.

Currently slogging on tier XV. I would've had that completed but I reached it just around bed time so could only do a few. Then did another when I woke up during the night. If I refresh then I'll be able to do the last 6 before work. That'll let me fire off all my PvP for XVI. That's assuming it doesn't lag out like it did on the last PvP tier I got to just before work.

Some 13 hours later (I think)...

I managed to get through Tier XV before rushing out to work, along with getting the first salvos off on Tier XVI. Returning home, I finished off XVI and plunged into XVII by raising affection on my legendaries. Then it was Villain time. I accidentally used up 10 extra combat earlier but had enough bonus spread through the event and seasons to do my 120 battles. Then it was drop some easy cash for Donation contest (a complete opposite to my Comic struggle) and XIX was done.

Now I'm just letting the Tower and Seasons build up to complete my final tier.

Edited by TeeJay

Ended last task a couple hours ago with more than one and a half day to spare, thanks to a daily reward of +20 combativity that came at the exact moment it could be most useful, i.e. during task XVIII. I consider it a little pity that, although the theme of the event is one of my favorites, to my taste the girls are nothing special, just average. At least this time I have earned for tomorrow a quiet day, with only "ordinary tasks": daily missions, leagues, etc (I can even skip playing seasons for now since I just passed 14000 points, and I would never be able to do another 2000 in a little more than two days, with only free kisses, and my battle team is at the highest possible level for now). As always when it happens, however, the best side of this Path of Attraction is that it ends on the last day of the month, so it will be possible to bring bonus combativity to the main event in July by sacrificing just one day of combativity.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

Depending on your level that's the best contest you can hope for, but I can see how it's rubbish for low level characters :( 

13 minutes ago, sigma29 said:

Pretty rubbish the last 3 days the contest has been donate money, looks like it was done on purpose to have low scoring contests to prevent people from doing the 20k point mission.

Yeah but to be fair..yesterday´s contest  also included "sell items" which is fairly cheap for low lv players :)

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, holymolly said:

Yeah but to be fair..yesterday´s contest  also included "sell items" which is fairly cheap for low lv players

This is not right. In my club the low level couldnt sell enough and hoped for a better contest this day.

• Like 1

Its also the fact that the last 3 contests have been use money to get points which is made worse by the fact one of the round table missions is to spend over 30 million as well. I cant reasonably generate that much money in a couple of days.

If even one daily contest had been different it would be fine but o have 3 money ones in a row is crap.

I assume everyone has the same contests? if so it seems like a calculated move to stop people scoring lots of points for the last mission.

I know that the high level players are swimming in cash, so for them the last three contests were a freebee, but probably almost everyone under level 250 or even 300 is strapped for cash, especially if you are maxing stats and buying the market 3-4x day and especially given that we had to fork 50+ milli for the previous tasks as well.

And I find it hard to believe that those three contests were randomly picked, given that a week ago we had the exact same contests in the exact same order.

1 hour ago, gluddukat said:

This is not right. In my club the low level couldnt sell enough and hoped for a better contest this day.

What exactly about my post isn´t true? I didn´t say that it´s an easy 100% contest I just said that it´s fairly cheap.. f.e. 20k in "selling items" is a lot cheaper for low lv players than 20k in donate( 20k points in donating would require 50Mio) 20k in sell items (when done right) would require 400 items to be sold Idk about your guy´s exact levels but I have a newly test account whis is lv 72. Buying a 1x GP spin cost 6,500 money so in this case it would cost 6,5k x 400 = 2,6Mio to finish the task if you don´t have anything else to sell and that´s a lot cheaper than 50 Mio  (thus also my statement about it being fairly cheap especially compared to donate) oh and even if you don´t have any money at all and didn´t make any money during the last 5 days the PoA rewards (tier 4 in this case) would be more than enough to cover the cost for a low lv player (on my test acc f.e. the reward from tier 4 is 4 Mio) .. so I honestly can´t see your point here :/ ..

Edit: that obviously doesn´t change the fact that those contest´s are though for low lv players but it´s still doable if it isn´t a pure donate contest.. that´s the point I´m trying to show

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sigma29 said:

Pretty rubbish the last 3 days the contest has been donate money, looks like it was done on purpose to have low scoring contests to prevent people from doing the 20k point mission.

I don't know about the reasoning behind the dailies (I just know I have zero desire to play in what amounts to me as a ToF D3 league with a 24 hour clock). I did it, but I was gripping to myself the whole time. Why did I do it if I was so angry, you might ask? I shelled out 7200 kobans to get the girls in the PoA and I damn sure wasn't going to allow a stupid unbalanced daily contest rob me.

To clarify my point and help those who may be confused. The Donate contest I was in had an avg player level of 433.7 while the ToF D3 I am currently in has a avg player level of 431.18. I threw away items to get the girls in the PoA while having almost no chance of winning the daily.

Edited by Pelinor
clarified a statement
  • Thinking 3

2 minutes ago, holymolly said:

What exactly about my post isn´t true? I didn´t say that it´s a easy 100% contest I just said that it´s fairly cheap.. f.e. 20k in "selling items" is a lot cheaper for low lv players than 20k in donate( 20k points in donating would require 50Mio) 20k in sell items (when done right) would require 400 items to be sold Idk about your guy´s exact levels but I have a newly test account whis is lv 72. Buying a 1x GP spin cost 6,500 money so in this case it would cost 6,5k x 400 = 2,6Mio to finish the task if you don´t have anything else so sell and that´s a lot cheaper than 50 Mio  (thus also my statement about it being fairly cheap especially compared to donate) oh and even if you don´t have any money at all and didn´t make any money during the last 5 days the PoA rewards (tier 4 in this case) would be more than enough to cover the cost for a low lv player (on my test acc f.e. the reward from tier 4 is 4 Mio) .. so I honeslty can´t see your point here :/ ..

Sure, 2.6M sounds quite a lot less, but its quite a lot for a lvl72 player, dont you think? If you scale it to level 250-300 it would have been a lot more money, but admittedly less than 50M. I agree that in hindsight this was the best day to get the 20k points, but there was no way to know that, especially when there were much "better" (and some much worse) options for the third day. Probably a bunch of people (me included) held back yesterday thinking that "surely we are not going to have donation goals 3 days in a row, especially when we just had them 1 week ago".