How you doing in the "League"

casey

5 minutes ago, Peterminator said:

I'm glad of not be the only one with the same trouble, hope that the first thing they get fixed are the rewards, I wanted that money so bad...

I finished 2nd in my D3 league i want my  kobans badO.o

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, rayley said:

Won my D3-Leagie did not get a reward and missed the new leagues enrollement...Well, at least a shit ton of people are affected, so they are forced to "do something soon" and can't ignore it, that's what I hope ^^

That's what we all hope, but I'm not holding my breath.  On the test server they show me in the wrong league, so here I was thinking I finished 2nd in S2 and they give me the rewards for w2 and show me now in s3.  has me totally baffled.

18 hours ago, DHarry said:

Ah, I'm done. Couldn't beat CNO Raiygaa's score. Not surprising, but I did what I could. I'm sure @jelom will have better luck cracking that score. 

I did, and was 1st with 6833 points when I went to sleep and you were 4th, a great effort in your side. But I am sure  @GeorgeMTO still had battles left, so I don't know for sure if I finished first. It is a pity that we had the league bug, for the rewards and to know our final place and not being in a new league this week.

Is is curious how so many new people reported their not reward and not enrollment in this thread having so many bug ones.

• Like 3

Just now, jelom said:

I did, and was 1st with 6833 points when I went to sleep and you were 4th, a great effort in your side. But I am sure  @GeorgeMTO still had battles left, so I don't know for sure if I finished first. It is a pity that we had the league bug, for the rewards and to know our final place and not being in a new league this week.

Is is curious how so many new people reported their not reward and not enrollment in this thread having so many bug ones.

I didn't top you, can't remember where anyone else ended up.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Dare I make an actually on-topic post?

D2 win #4:

image.png.3cf79ae4d1e285dec12bfb5c0e6f6bcd.png

After the season two weeks ago where I cruised to a 300+ points lead, this one took significant micro-managing to be sure of winning. The two most dangerous competitors (both KH, of course) were gracious enough to set targets though: yyy was done rushing after 20 minutes, Goofball after about two days. Consequently I was pretty sure I'd be taking this once my scoring average was sufficiently high after four days or so, just needed to avoid dumb mistakes and Kinkoid banning players from my bracket again.

Moko's 4th place was pretty certain early on, too - high level, strong base stats and permaboosted to numbers so high that I was actually only able to defeat him with one of the three different booster setups I use throughout the week. But, HC class and 5 monostat items just isn't a terribly useful combination for the leagues these days... (He ended up unboosting on the final day after all, but I didn't want to risk it so I'd already battled him by then.) By contrast, well-equipped KH player Maximo did barely any boosting at all and he got closer to Moko's score than Moko got to Goofball's or mine. Still, outside of the top 3 Moko seemed to be the only one seriously competing for a high finish.

I'm presumably tanking in D3 again once the league setup issues are resolved.

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 3

With all the confusion out of the way, this makes it officially 3 weeks in a row 😊

Small sample size, but I find I'm scoring more with 2 ginseng/2 cordyceps than a 1 ginseng/3 cordyceps setup. I guess the extra Ego/Def/small attack boost on the 1 ginseng is more useful than the extra 4-5k attack boost of 1 cordyceps in the 3 variation.

threepeat.png

Edited by JamesFrancoPhD
  • Like 3

58 minutes ago, _shal_ said:

Dare I make an actually on-topic post?

D2 win #4:

image.png.3cf79ae4d1e285dec12bfb5c0e6f6bcd.png

After the season two weeks ago where I cruised to a 300+ points lead, this one took significant micro-managing to be sure of winning. The two most dangerous competitors (both KH, of course) were gracious enough to set targets though: yyy was done rushing after 20 minutes, Goofball after about two days. Consequently I was pretty sure I'd be taking this once my scoring average was sufficiently high after four days or so, just needed to avoid dumb mistakes and Kinkoid banning players from my bracket again.

Moko's 4th place was pretty certain early on, too - high level, strong base stats and permaboosted to numbers so high that I was actually only able to defeat him with one of the three different booster setups I use throughout the week. But, HC class and 5 monostat items just isn't a terribly useful combination for the leagues these days... (He ended up unboosting on the final day after all, but I didn't want to risk it so I'd already battled him by then.) By contrast, well-equipped KH player Maximo did barely any boosting at all and he got closer to Moko's score than Moko got to Goofball's or mine. Still, outside of the top 3 Moko seemed to be the only one seriously competing for a high finish.

I'm presumably tanking in D3 again once the league setup issues are resolved.

What are those icons in the top right corner of your image? How did you get them?

As expected, I finished #6 of my final S3 league. No biggie, the rewards were quite good and it was getting a bit boring for me in there.

My first D1 looks a lot like a slightly harder S3, so far. The only "new" thing is that I'm the lowest level player again. ^^ For now, I hope I can get to middle-tier rewards at least.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, triplecane said:

What are those icons in the top right corner of your image? How did you get them?

The unofficial script, I assume. I'm guessing the first icon shows how many fights he has left, the second one shows how many points he'd need to lose to avoid promotion, and the third one how many points he'd need to lose to demote? I don't use the script myself, but this seems pretty useful.

• Like 2

ended up 2nd in D3 last season beaten by exactly 100 points ............slightly disappointed as i thought halfway through the season i had a chance to win¬¬9_9

This new season in the continuation of a common occurrence in my playing style, i made an error that probably cost me any chance of winning......so i will

reassess half way through to see what i should do............ 102 players 5 players level 400 or higher ............maybe i should just use weak boosters and go for

a top 15 finish. ..............but sometimes i just get to damn competitive 9_9

• Like 2

7 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

I didn't top you, can't remember where anyone else ended up.

Not sure if you can see, but I'm in a league with you again. Just you and 60 or so people are still at 0 points. So maybe it's telling you you're not in a league, but you really are. I can also score points. Kinda weird situation. Not sure how they are going to solve that. 

8 hours ago, jelom said:

Thanks. But of course i finished 5th. I think I jinxed myself the other day saying I wanted everything but 5th. 9_9

Let's test that: This week I'm fine with top 15, but NOT 1st. ;) 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DHarry said:

Not sure if you can see, but I'm in a league with you again. Just you and 60 or so people are still at 0 points. So maybe it's telling you you're not in a league, but you really are. I can also score points. Kinda weird situation. Not sure how they are going to solve that.

Nah I just hate trying to choose opponents while at work, so I waited until I got home to start the league.

6 hours ago, JamesFrancoPhD said:

With all the confusion out of the way, this makes it officially 3 weeks in a row 😊

Small sample size, but I find I'm scoring more with 2 ginseng/2 cordyceps than a 1 ginseng/3 cordyceps setup. I guess the extra Ego/Def/small attack boost on the 1 ginseng is more useful than the extra 4-5k attack boost of 1 cordyceps in the 3 variation.

threepeat.png

I shouldn't have told you how to win 🤔 maybe I couod've finished top 4 in that case 😂

How my Wanker1-parked account is doing in the league this week:

unknown.png

This is what I saw before that:

unknown.png

Clicking "Join" immediately sent me back into that humongous W1 bracket.

FWIW, contrary to the patch notes this account was NOT "inactive in the game" for 15 days - it simply didn't score league points in order to stay in W1.

Edited by _shal_
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, _shal_ said:

FWIW, contrary to the patch notes this account was NOT "inactive in the game" for 15 days - it simply didn't score league points in order to stay in W1.

Following a clarification request from another player, in a thread in the Italian Enclave subforum @horo kinkoid stated that the expected behaviour was the one you observed: in other words, the patch notes should have said "inactive in the leagues" (i.e. not playing in the leagues for the last 15 days) instead of "inactive in the game".

• Like 1

Regarding my leagues, the last one was an unexpected "reversed run" to avoid promotion: after playing strong until Monday evening, I started to play losing battles in underpowered mode to purposefully gain the less league points as possible, but this time I had to play like this until the end of the league (I was even unable to play the last couple of tokens due to insufficient time), gaining low experience from a number of players that could have been beatable, to finally end at 17th place. The needle of the scale, however, still hangs towards maintaining the current situation.

Moreover, my new league at a first glance seems even harder than the previous one: starting from the number of players, (105) and counting the tokens lost due to the bug at the league start, it may be quite a struggle mantaining my progress regular this week with the objective to end in the same reward tier.

Edited by Observer_X
  • Like 1