How you doing in the "League"

casey

I was looking really forward to first league week during seasons. There were three options: a) player were more boosted during the week and hence I could either get a better placement cause I catch them unboosted but most other players dont or I get a worse placement since I cant beat some of the top players b) top players who werent playing seriously before (no or bad boosting) now used better boosters to be competitive in seasons and because of this make a better league placement overall and c) nothing changed.

In my experience there were more player boosted over the league, I had 3 players in the end which where perma boosted and at least 7 top players who only were unboosted one time. Also in my current league are only 5 of 28 players better than me unboosted (usually it's 50/50). Of course, that's just anectodical information, but still interessting to see and how it develops.

I had 5 bzw. 6 players who were way better than me (stat wise, former d3 winner, etc); obviously Kurt was the clear winner, than we had tyruss with a safe top 4, and also excalibro (which is CH, so I wasnt so sure). Then there was iSanji and Hanzer, both KH. In the I made my best average with 22,01 and got a close 4th place. Not sure what Hanzer did, but I am glad both, Hanzer and Isanji, did a lot fights in the last day, so probably a lot of boosted players there. Excalibro did the same, but he was out of reach. I got lucky in the end, that I won against Excalibro three times (permaboosted and I need at least one suitable judge position or reassurance). Also my first d3 league, as far as i remember, that I won all fights. 

image.png.f05e93ab6ad63365c8d77f46ee8f4983.png

This week is not looking too good, but there might be a tiny chance. Since I have to boost for seasons anyway, I just give it a try.

Edited by blaa
  • Like 8

6825 points (22.98 average).

I honestly didn't think I would win, I thought I would end up 2nd. 
I still went all out as it's always interesting for me to see the difference between me and my opponents, lucky me that I did.

leaguewin22.98.PNG

This week I don't have any huge threats in my league, so I expect another win.

• Like 8

Another week in D2, started at level 339, finished at level 341.

Here is the screenshot I took 4 minutes before the end.

Hentai_Heroes_-_2020-11-12_12_56_08.png.db5a19137cec479ae1834d185fbb9589.png

Final rank: 18th. Only 37 points between 15th and 31st !! 😱

Boosters used : 8 epics (2 ginseng / 2 cordyceps twice) as usual, but also 2 legendaries (2 chlorella once) that help to win normally narrowly lost fights and also for season fights.

108 players -> 107 opponents -> 321 possible fights -> 319 fights performed -> 263 wins and 56 losses (only 2 remaining fights that were defeats)

Very good week for XP but I have to be very careful because the difference in points between 15th and 31st is very small (pretty impossible to be in top30 if I can't be online at the reset time).

Edited by Tom208
  • Like 6

No screen shot because I am asleep at reset. I really wish there was some way to see how the league ends if you are not online in the minutes before reset.

Things played out as expected in my D3. I was 10th highest by level (my highest rank by level ever) and the bracket was really weak. @Chthugha had 18 (I think) D3 wins, I had 1 D3 win, and that was that. Just a bunch of 2-3-4s.

I was second with Chthugha 163 up when I finished and went to sleep and I was still second when I woke up so he finished at least that far ahead. I was well clear of 3rd last time I was able to check but he could have had fights remaining. I ended up with 22.427 pts/fight, my highest ever. Congrats to Chthugha on his 19th? D3 win.

I also noted low (for D3) level players with near constant boosts and 0 or very low league points. Probably a seasonal effect. 

• Like 7

51 minutes ago, snowman22 said:

No screen shot because I am asleep at reset. I really wish there was some way to see how the league ends if you are not online in the minutes before reset.

Things played out as expected in my D3. I was 10th highest by level (my highest rank by level ever) and the bracket was really weak. @Chthugha had 18 (I think) D3 wins, I had 1 D3 win, and that was that. Just a bunch of 2-3-4s.

I was second with Chthugha 163 up when I finished and went to sleep and I was still second when I woke up so he finished at least that far ahead. I was well clear of 3rd last time I was able to check but he could have had fights remaining. I ended up with 22.427 pts/fight, my highest ever. Congrats to Chthugha on his 19th? D3 win.

I also noted low (for D3) level players with near constant boosts and 0 or very low league points. Probably a seasonal effect. 

I had a score of 6891, just shy of a 23 average (22.97 average). That indeed indicates a very week bracket, because I can't optimize anymore with my work hours. I happily take the few wins I can get. Especially since I will start to lose ground in the xp department, because of the paid rewards of seasons, and therefore it might become harder to do so over time.

• Like 3

Hello everyone,

I won with 6779 points (22.824) one of my worst average. I had to fight 15 boosted players at the end, that is the cause of my bad average. A lot of them were in the top ten by level, I think  season  increased league's difficulty. As you can see, didish76 (charm) got the 4th place , he did better than other KH players with the same level.

Thank you boss @Fly for points 😋  

Congratulations Red Hot Bunnycorns for their synchronization I saw it but it was too late, I had already fought them before, good strategy ;) . I am happy that players from captain tsubasa didn't do the same (they were 3 and some others from the second club)😰...

This week will be hard , I am with Tatouf Métouf and Spheedy, I hope for a top 4 :) 

Have a nice evening See you next week 

Capturewog resultat.PNG

Edited by E. N. D.
  • Like 7

Congrats Slynia. I think mot_131 took it easy and did not rush in the first couple of days where there were quite a lot of top levels unboosted.

I  ended 26th in that league, with 16 losses in total, much worse that the two previous weeks. I didn't think I had a shot at top 15, so I used only 8 boosters in the last couple of days, with a full set carried forward from last week for about 18 hours.

This week is another tough week, in Tatouf's and E.N.D.'s league. Half the field is 420+. Again, I will only concentrate on XP this week, top 30 will be a good result but I'm not sure it's achievable at this moment.

• Like 3

On 11/5/2020 at 2:10 PM, _shal_ said:

D3 with 100 players:

Fiel                  KH 457   35 wins
Cyber                 KH 453    6 wins
wolf2307              Ch 452    3rd place x1
Curtis                HC 447   15th place x1
Derxedon              Ch 445    9th place x1
pepito                KH 443    9th place x1
SunnyL                KH 441    2nd place x1
老树盘根               HC 441    2nd place x1
LeeLoo                Ch 440   13th place x1
Oliver                KH 435    2 wins

Cruise control week...impossible to win, and nearly impossible to not finish top 4, so I'll just try to minimize my booster and refill expenses rather than squeeze out every last point. Very convenient timing to have to do only 297 battles here. (Famous last words...)

Expected top 4 are expected:

image.png.8e480f1dab28476587774204b6c006a1.png

22.28 average, one of my lesser efforts in recent months, but as mentioned I didn't go super-serious on the optimizations this time, particularly not on trying to match opponents and booster sets. It didn't help that I picked up my worst-ever average on points from crits and position effects (3.97 per opponent), which alone was about 25 points short of an average week. Pretty small margin between Oliver and me, though I suspect it's also because of him playing very well and not only me being sub-standard. Not that it mattered, the gap to 5th place was huge as expected.

I had to do three opponents while they were on boosters, winner Fiel as well as two mid-rank players around level 425. Could have been worse with Seasons going on.

Top 15 by class: 4x KH, Ch, Ch, KH, HC, KH, HC, Ch, Ch, HC, Ch, Ch. 15th place 5685 points, 16th place 5647 (19.01), 30th place 5179, 31st place 5140 (17.31).

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 6

10 minutes to go, so it seems this is quite definitve:

image.png.d4733c804f9df471a605af8c45e71d7a.png

My first win was a very easy bracket, the second seemed possible from the start. But this is a win against someone with 10 levels over me and 20 previous wins. Feelsgoodman.

22.74 average, my best ever by 0.11 difference. I've been able to catch everybody unboosted except 2 players that have left no open window (and there was no worry of losing against them). I had to make a rush at the second day to take advantage of many people leaving an unboosted window at the same time, I guess I was the only one in the top positions to do that given the results.

Honorable mentions to Sin, 3rd with level 442 (he has 8! 2nd positions, it makes me think of myself some weeks ago) and jeandelalune 8th at level 398.

Edited by Kenrae
  • Like 7

On 11/12/2020 at 5:58 PM, Dmitrii said:

image.png.ed856a92f05b898e60d753797856ac85.pngimage.png.7371681bc556f338a648f95e4e211c36.pngimage.png.80440cb25c4a2e0dd24f31276a67299b.png

image.png.488068b3a2a20fd9892a053f6fc7f8f6.png
Lost 4 fight. All week I had to use 3 Cordyceps and 1 Root. I didn't catch a lot of people under the boosters. When the LVL is not a guarantee of almost 100% guarantee of victory...

Edited by Dmitrii
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

This week I was second. Congrats to my club mate Master Horndog.

I did 6753 points for a low average of 22,74 points. Initially I thought I was going to lose, but I didn't expect such low margin. I really didn't play well this week, I took the week too easy without really following the league too much, and I would have won if I had put more effort. I had two losses, one against Master Horndog, and the other against Yuzuru by lack of concentration fighting in a bad configuration, but it wouldn't have matter if I had tried harder the rest of the week.

Yuzuru was third near to us, and Trichelieu fourth at a great distance. My club mate blain was fifth.

More and more people boosted throughout the week, especially in the lower levels, it seems the Seasons are an important issue for everybody, in spite of many complaints in the forum.

image.png.9ae4f7865682375e2f279cd9eebc5858.png

• Like 7

20 minutes ago, Dmitrii said:

Lost 4 fight. All week I had to use 3 Cordyceps and 1 Root. I didn't catch a lot of people under the boosters. When the LVL is not a guarantee of almost 100% guarantee of victory...

I was in that league. That was brutal, so many multiple winners there and a lot of regular top 4s as well.

Not good for XP, 27 losses.

Ended 29th, at least I was able to just sneak in the top 30.

• Like 3

Ended 14th with 6004 points, average 19,6. Only 6 loses. For being lvl 400 i'm quite happy with the top 15. And i'm sure about boosters is happening that people like me who wasn't sure if they could "force" the top 15 now try it because seasons is paying a bit for them anyway, also the 3 POP gives free boosters that i can use without much cost

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jl05419 said:

Ended 14th with 6004 points, average 19,6. Only 6 loses. For being lvl 400 i'm quite happy with the top 15. And i'm sure about boosters is happening that people like me who wasn't sure if they could "force" the top 15 now try it because seasons is paying a bit for them anyway, also the 3 POP gives free boosters that i can use without much cost

Yes, it's quite obvious lately. Personally I'm loving it, it makes the league more interesting.

9 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

Yes, it's quite obvious lately. Personally I'm loving it, it makes the league more interesting.

I get it can be fun for people (i like this tension more than getting maybe top 30).But also i get it can frustrate the players that can be top 1 but failing because it doesn't find more people unboosted and loses by a few points. But i guess people like that has some kinda "easy" top 4 every week so they are quite rich in kobans.

Last week was decent for me in my current situation. I got a relatively "safe" top 30 finish this time.

HH League Story 43 - D3 Top 30 A.png

------------------
D3 run #12 2020/11/12-19
Boosters used: 24
100 players. 99 opponents. 297 fights. wins: 274  losses: 23
Finish: Top 30 (#26)

This week will probably be different, due to LC, especially since I'm rushing like a madman myself on this first day. I got somewhat lucky and landed in a pretty weak LC group considering my new contest bracket and how freaking low I am in it (only two other players currently in D3, neither of which has a hope in hell of performing better than me today, given their levels and track records), so I'm not taking any chances. This will no doubt impact my league performance to an extent, but it's worth it to me. I was pretty scared of what I would face in LC this time around.

On a side note, I'm disappointed to report that I was unable to score a single win against @GeorgeMTO, even though he was seemingly unboosted this afternoon, and I had the absolute strongest setup I can currently muster. The script's estimation gave me a -1k in red, so I hoped I could sneak at least 1 win, but no. ^^ Still probably scored more points against him this way than I would have later in the week. Anyway, I don't want to jinx him, but I know who I expect to be right below me in my next screenshot a week from now. ^^

Good luck, have fun this week, guys. Stay safe!

• Like 4

Hello here,

A second place for me is always a good thing. :) 

I was surprised by tatouf, I expected of him more points than me . Spheedy played more seriously this week, It confirms that I won for lack of vigilance on his part two weeks ago.

Thank you @Dmitrii for the screen ;)  

Have a nice evening all

See you next week    

• Like 4

An unexpected 4th place given the large number of Lvl450 + players this week.
I didn't play it very seriously  because I thought I was aiming for a top 15.
A very good news which give me back the Kobans lost over the seasons.
Maybe an influence of the seasons or the fact that I didn't look dangerous most of the week.

1340766022_Captureligues..thumb.JPG.03820b6f7a61c561e7ea4678c481b098.JPG

Edited by Troctout
  • Like 6

3rd time in a row: That's fantastic. With 22,07 average I could secure another top4

image.png.343483c9cdaa7d43b898d5161b090691.png

Big surprise was La Kajira: At least Alejandro should have mad a top4 instead of him, but not sure what he was doing all week (multiple d3 winner, maxed stats, KH player). I had La Kajira a few times in my leagues already, and he really deserved it though. He and Magic were both CH, as well as LinDish, Lee and fanhai; Triba, Alejandro and Juan were all KH. I lost all 3 fights against Triba, who was permaboosted, again (I didnt even see during a snapshot that he was unbossted, so not a clue when he does apply boosters at all)

Not really more to say this time besides seasons seems to keep more and more players to be boosted more often, which is good for active players like me.

This week looks really bad, but maybe LC is gonna help me, we have at least some partial rusher in there (unfortunately nobody of the scary top guys so far)

• Like 7

Another week in D2, started at level 341, finished at level 343.

Here is the screenshot I took 2 minutes before the end.

1149579518_Screenshot_20201119-125749_KiwiBrowser.thumb.jpg.da2bb028ebfe8fb925675af07a7b2003.jpg

Final rank: 18th. Only 14 points between 15th and 31st !!!! 😱😨😳😱

Boosters used : 8 epics (2 ginseng / 2 cordyceps twice) and 2 legendaries (2 chlorella once) as the last week.

112 players -> 111 opponents -> 333 possible fights -> 298 fights performed -> 264 wins and 34 losses (35 remaining fights including 23 possible wins)

Still a very good week for XP (new records of wins in D2).

I hope with Legendary Contests and then Path of Attraction, I could perform more fights.

Edited by Tom208
  • Like 6