How you doing in the "League"

casey

HH League Story 72 - D3 top 15.png

------------------
D3 run #41 2021/06/03-10
Boosters used: zounds
101 players. 100 opponents. 300 fights. wins: 297. losses: 3.
Average: 20.45
Finished: top 15 (#12)

Surprisingly easy week for me this time. I took 3 losses against Apocesis, and I had to fight only a few other players who never dropped their boosters while I was looking, but the others were all fairly weak compared to me even with their boosters.

PS: I'm still KH. If I understood @jelom's comment correctly, he gave in to the CH bug advantage since the last time I had him in my league. Not surprising, he can obviously afford it so why not take what's basically a free bonus for him? Almost everybody else did among the other veterans equipped with Kinkoid's koban-printing machines in this brokenly imbalanced PvP system. I'm just a little disappointed because it looks like fairly soon anyone scoring top 15 and above in D3 will be CH, except for myself and a couple of my clubmates @Tom208 and @Troctout, basically (our forum-banned friend @test_anon was an early adopter of the CH trend). Oh well. Kuddos to @yoyowhan and @SpinelesS for still kicking ass with the best designed class, rather than whatever class happens to be OP at the time. That's heartwarming to me. No disrespect meant to those who aren't attached to any class or roleplay aspects of the game and simply switch to whatever gives the most points according to their Excel tables. That's just not how I roll, is all.

Edit: Okay, turns out it was a misunderstanding and Jelom is still KH. I feel less lonely now. At least we still have Jelom by our side. :)

Good luck have fun this week, folks. Stay safe!

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 12

31 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

I'm still KH. If I understood @jelom's comment correctly, he gave in to the CH bug advantage since the last time I had him in my league. Not surprising, he can obviously afford it so why not take what's basically a free bonus for him? Almost everybody else did among the other veterans equipped with Kinkoid's koban-printing machines in this brokenly imbalanced PvP system. I'm just a little disappointed because it looks like fairly soon anyone scoring top 15 and above in D3 will be CH, except for myself and a couple of my clubmates @Tom208 and @Troctout, basically (our forum-banned friend @test_anon was an early adopter of the CH trend). Oh well. Kuddos to @yoyowhan and @SpinelesS for still kicking ass with the best designed class, rather than whatever class happens to be OP at the time. That's heartwarming to me. No disrespect meant to those who aren't attached to any class or roleplay aspects of the game and simply switch to whatever gives the most points according to their Excel tables. That's just not how I roll, is all.

just to be fair, there are still plenty of KH players in the higher/highest level, even players who exactly know that CH would be the 'better' option, just to mention two of them @Kenraeand @_shal_ they are winning or placing top4 regularly despite not beeing charm - IIRC shal even said, there was maybe not one league where he could have gotten a better placenment/price with CH than he did with KH

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

If I understood @jelom's comment correctly, he gave in to the CH bug advantage since the last time I had him in my league.

I am still KH, I just said that wonglee7 was charm, it gives him a small bonus, but I didn't lose because of that.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

My D3 last week:

this setup https://forum.kinkoid.com/index.php?/topic/7061-identifying-the-dicktator-league-brackets/&do=findComment&comment=232153

turned into that result: (screenshots 3 min before end)

HeH

• finished 5th of 101 players, with an average of 21,82 while the final level ranged 370-485 with median at 437 and average at 432,84
  • i consider it a more tough week as I had like ~10 players left boosted until the end, got 6 losses
  • GrandPrice took the grand price home^^
  • further stats: 15/16th at 5903/5852 points, 30/31st at 5506/5411 points and 45/46th at 5077/5021 points

image.thumb.png.477e5a6bfdbc8ecb489a479c736d0b41.png

HaH/nutaku

• "einar geht noch, einar geht noch rein.." = it was just me being the bigger fish this time 😋
    • as a child I never heard the full song and thought it is about drinking^^
    • and I was quite happy to see I was the last of the Top4 to do all of his fights
  • finished 1st of 101 players, with an average of 22,50 while final level ranged 339-480 with median at 439 and average at 435,49
  • further stats: 15/16th at 5855/5843 points, 30/31st at 5440/5398 points and 45/46th at 4991/4958 points
    • and when I go down the list I see how often the rl might interfere with the D3 wins - so many high lvls somewhere in the nowhere... well, I'm taking advantage of it now, might they take it back when I don't play

image.png.43a90e51485caa0683addeffb1fb595a.png

• Like 10

1 hour ago, blaa said:

just to mention two of them @Kenraeand @_shal_ 

Shal has given up on the forum shortly after Tom took over on HH++ script duties (I don't know if it's connected though). I know he's still playing and I hear he's still active on the official Discord (unfortunately, this means I likely won't be able to talk to him anytime soon). But for the record, long before he quit the forum, he had already switched to CH, actually. I faced him as CH in league several times back then (although we didn't cross paths in-game for months, now, maybe he switched back to KH since then).

Very good call on Ken, though. That's another KH hero I didn't have in mind earlier on. :)

1 hour ago, jelom said:

I am still KH

I'm proud of you. Thanks for letting me know. (I misread your "he's CH too" as implying "like me" ^^). Alright, KH isn't quite as close to being left in the dust as I feared, then. Glad to hear that!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Shal has given up on the forum shortly after Tom took over on HH++ script duties (I don't know if it's connected though). I know he's still playing and I hear he's still active on the official Discord (unfortunately, this means I likely won't be able to talk to him anytime soon). But for the record, long before he quit the forum, he had already switched to CH, actually. I faced him as CH in league several times back then (although we didn't cross paths in-game for months, now, maybe he switched back to KH since then).

He returned to KH once we got the first mythic girl and, 2/3 weeks ago, he was still KH (he was in my league).

• Like 4

For the record, what I'd really like is for the three classes being equally good and balanced, not a return of KH being the best one.

This thing just happened to me just now:

image.thumb.png.39b88c8e69dbaf230165d475b7d4806a.png

Without judges that "shouldn't" happen :P.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

Without judges that "shouldn't" happen :P.

if charm is activated in the last rounds then the defense can be stronger than the calculation by the formulas

Edited by jelom
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

yeah, shal was only for a few weeks charm, simply for science, like how is the CH bug working etc. If there were a bigger need for kobans, maybe it would be different, but who knows ...

If I could live better with not getting the best result possible, I might have never switched back to CH, but after 1 week KH ... the best solution would be a balanced PvP, but it's gonna be a dream for at least some time, I am afraid

i wouldnt take the script too serious if there are charms involved, that's not 100% accurate then, but it's a good orientation (i use it too, ofc)

• Like 2

il y a 9 minutes, blaa a dit :

i wouldnt take the script too serious if there are charms involved, that's not 100% accurate then, but it's a good orientation (i use it too, ofc)

You're right.

For 90-95% of the fights against CH players, the script is accurate. But there still are some cases when the narcissism is over-cheated. For those cases, I don't know why it's happening neither how the new defense is computed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Tom208 said:

You're right.

For 90-95% of the fights against CH players, the script is accurate. But there still are some cases when the narcissism is over-cheated. For those cases, I don't know why it's happening neither how the new defense is computed.

unfortunatley i cant help you there, i know people in our club chat talked about it and maybe if you would ask shal on discord, he could help you with the exact formula, but since they buffed charm (and the script shows the calculation in the right spot) I am almost never use my excel sheets (and so I havent cared too much about the exact formula to integrate her, it's more work to keep them updated than really using them) 

regarding charm fights I go either with 'hopefully I get lucky and they dont hit narcissm on first hit first orgasm or even worse on my 2nd orgasm or I go with just a mono more to be save. That costs me in some fights some points, but usually it really doesnt matter if we are talking about 6,6-7k points in total

edit: up to now I had some many charm fights I also have a good feeling how to balance/to read the missing accuracy

Edited by blaa
  • Like 1

Another week in D3, started at level 399, finished at level 400 🥳.

Here are the screenshots taken 10 minutes before the end.

1213965710_Screenshot_20210610-125041_KiwiBrowser.thumb.jpg.3f1bdbe05bf6cade3f8a54dd08d88364.jpg280416137_Screenshot_20210610-125131_KiwiBrowser.thumb.jpg.d16af52944fb76cd4ae0c19be69ae01b.jpg

Final rank: 12th.

Boosters used : 24 legendaries (3 cordyceps / 1 gingseng 6 times).

101 players -> 100 opponents -> 300 possible fights -> 300 fights performed -> 300 wins and 0 losses 

Best average score (20.32), but above all, first time I have no losses in D3 🥳

Cherry on the cake, top 15. So, perfect week 😎

• Like 8

11 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Very good call on Ken, though. That's another KH hero I didn't have in mind earlier on. :)

I'm proud of you. Thanks for letting me know. (I misread your "he's CH too" as implying "like me" ^^). Alright, KH isn't quite as close to being left in the dust as I feared, then. Glad to hear that!

Shal is with me this week. I can confirm he is KH now. 

When CH became 'op' I just saw it as a great opportunity to play something else without losing all competitiveness. When I switched it was not known and just a test. My average went slightly higher because CH tolerates my lack of time to micromanage better than KH. But not by much. I just didn't see a reason really to spend 600 kobans to switch back yet though I did prepare for the eventuality by getting all mythic girls so far except the first one for which I was unprepared. 

But, I digress. I finished third this week again. Bit of a surprise again because my average was only 22,3. Tough week though and I don't think I could have scored much higher. 

Screenshot_20210610_182244_com.android.chrome_edit_148727691605430.thumb.jpg.8b3b1fb73918fe213767ea070e93a373.jpgScreenshot_20210610_190536.thumb.jpg.2567fc31872b0503770d8d30a02a83f2.jpg

Of course Z-Wave won. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Sorry to be late. I was very buzy IRL this week so no screenshot. I was 2nd at 12:20 but I finished 3rd.

I'm sure @E. N. D. . won this league but I don't know who finished 2nd et 4th. May be E.N.D. could tell us.

E.N.D. still had the fair play to unboost on the last day which allowed me to have no loss. Despite my difficulties to connect regularly, I did not play too badly and I only had to fight 4 boosted opponents.
On the other hand, I haven't been very lucky in a lot of fights (I'm unlucky right now). 

99 oponants, no loss, I cannot give my exact average. Probably around 22.4

I now regularly do top4 but a lot of water will flow under the bridges before I can fight regularly for the top1. 

I have hope for the next week if my job gives me enough time. 

1276011811_Captureligues..JPG.ecf4063c73160818463bddd74e5f6b76.JPG

Edited by Troctout
  • Like 8

16 hours ago, Troctout said:

I wouldn't have bet on Juju. He was quite far away on the evening. Everyone in the top 4 won at least a D3

Every time I saw him in a league, every time he was in the top 4. On the other hand in this league I think he was not at the maximum of what he could do.

• Like 1

I'm hoping this will stick: (Edit: It did. I finished #12):

HH League Story 73 - D3 top 15 hopefully.png

------------------
D3 run #42 2021/06/10-17
Boosters used: zounds
100 players. 99 opponents. 297 fights. wins: 297. losses: 0.
Average: 20.54
Finished: top 15 :)

Nothing special this week, apart from being in the same group as my clubmate and script master @Tom208 who I'm hoping will also do well. Another run with 0 defeats, one of my highest averages, I'm glad of my performance even though I didn't have as much time as usual. I did fight a few players who stayed permaboosted (despite apparently fighting for a top 60 at best), but nothing too bad.

Good luck have fun this week, folks. Stay safe!

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 8

Well, if it ends like this (4 minutes left) this will be a major surprise for me:

image.thumb.png.c46819a0398dee96f491b4786329d9b6.png

I expected 4th at most and sweating blood, and I'm 2nd with only 10 points of difference with GeorgeMTO. It's a pleasant surprise, of course, not going to complain. I guess I'm doing some things well.

22.78 is a low average for me but that was expected in this league.

KnowHow power 😂

Edited by Kenrae
  • Like 9

as predicted it was a 4th in the end, average was with 22,36 a little better than last week, but not what I had before

image.png.ab254d54c8c8ebff7ac7407eb8164b97.png

had to fight two people boosted, oliver wasnt lucky, he usually scores a lot better

this week looks like I might could get a top4 again, but it's not as clear as I wished it would be, let's hope

gl everyone

edit: just because i thought it was lucky/funny

unknown.png

hit my first narcissm on 3,444 k ego left, aizen (perma boosted, with 500k ego, 29kdef, 71k att) had around 100k left, got lucky I could finish him with 2 hits then and late narcissm are so insane strong

Edited by blaa
  • Like 10

21 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

Well, if it ends like this (4 minutes left) this will be a major surprise for me:

image.thumb.png.c46819a0398dee96f491b4786329d9b6.png

I expected 4th at most and sweating blood, and I'm 2nd with only 10 points of difference with GeorgeMTO. It's a pleasant surprise, of course, not going to complain. I guess I'm doing some things well.

22.78 is a low average for me but that was expected in this league.

KnowHow power 😂

KnowHow power :D  congratz.. I already thought that you mind get 2nd (behind george) when I saw your score :P ..I feel like some in our bracet didn´t really go for the best finish ^^

#MakeNorouMythic #TheNorouCampaignhastogoon #the#´swillbeincludedineverytweetfromnowonifIdontforgettodoso #plsdontbannmenoacc

• Like 2

This one is from last week. I was away for a whole week from monday to sunday. So I've done many refills to finish on monday. I've had to fight 3 players boosted and finished with 22,23

image.thumb.png.eaed84011977f0b482e770785a71949e.png

This week I've started to play on sunday. At first I thought I would go easy just to finish in Top15, but later I realized I might have a shot for Top4, so I started to care a little bit more and it paid off!

I've had to fight 5 players boosted, lost two fights with Papermoon and finished with 22,19

Nice score buddy @windia were you playing some games with me or do you usually use Fanny and Fione as Alpha? :D

liga.jpg.18e3877c3a09982063d7de0f7d0f8da6.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

My D3 last week:

this setup https://forum.kinkoid.com/index.php?/topic/7061-identifying-the-dicktator-league-brackets/&do=findComment&comment=232979

turned into these results (screenshots 2 min before end):

HeH:

• got 4th out of 100 players with an average score of 22,12, final lvl range 323-482, median at 434,5 and average at 429,45
  • had like 15 players left "boosted only" ( since I approached them the first time...) - yet no loss 🙂
  • as I finished early the day I'm quite happy that most others also already finished^^

image.thumb.png.49a16d2a4b06ea4bcf2da8d024e7e356.png

HaH/nutaku:

• got 2nd out of 104 players with an average score of 22,78, final lvl range from 350-482 with median at 441 and average at 434,17
  • scrolling through the setup at start, I did overlook a "czech pervert" aka @mates which I feared to beat me^^ - luckily I "tamed" him on 3rd place^^  - congrats for that result!
  • PaperMoon appeared permaboosted and went very early far ahead - yet closing in yesterday evening. At this point I knew I "lost" because 27 points are a very unusual result for a fight^^

image.png.204cdd677334bd88f5bcb09a825f6207.png

(yes, I play a game - and each time I finished league tokens, I switched girls to upgrade my legendary CHarem for free with kisses... 😉

Edited by windia
  • Like 10