How you doing in the "League"

casey

28 minutes ago, Moonlynx said:

In the end, I finished 20th and suffered 29 losses. The winner of my league was surprisingly a guy with level 444 (jeandelalune, I think), getting 7213/7575 points. I wonder if he knows a trick everyone else doesn't. Didn't catch him unboosted, but he didn't seem that strong, whenever I checked his stats. o.O

The rest was back to normal after cheater-week. 4th got ~6700 points, 15th ~5750, 30th ~5100. But I still hope, KK changes the point distribution back to something more... differentiated.

jeandelalune has always been a great player for his level, I've encountered him many times.

6700 points for a 4th in this system seem very cheap, actually, not normal at all. Check the results reported for this week.

56 minutes ago, TheMadaFucker said:

102 league

unknown.png

I think I know what happened. I'm in your league. There's a player I can't fight. His level is not very high.

So when I do x15, the fights for that player go to another player. One I already fought. Now the first time around I think that is completely justified. You miss a player and get to compensate. Buuut, that player stays low level and stays at 0 fights. So the second time you use x15 the same thing happens. And again and again. I'm assuming you only fight 4 new players this way and one double. So you do get 15 fights for it, but only lose 12 from those available.

That player surely found out and (ab)used it. I mentioned it above but nobody seemed very interested then. At least nobody from KK. 

A fix could be to allow it once and then mark the player you can't fight also as done. Maybe not wins or loses but three x signs to show that the fights have been compensated.

I finished 9th eventually. It was a tough bracket. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

6700 points for a 4th in this system seem very cheap, actually, not normal at all. Check the results reported for this week.

5750 for 15th also seems to be quite ''cheap''. Maybe because it was a tough league with a lot of permaboosted players? I couldn't catch 11 or 12 of them unboosted.

And, yes, I remember jeandelalune performing really well before the update, too. But 7213 with all those permaboosted guys... well, I don't know enough about the new battle system to prejudge anyone. If he did it without any bug exploiting - kudos!

Edited by Moonlynx

After two mad weeks, things are back to normal again. I did 7340 points at an incredible (for previous system) 24,47 average. Darkyz reached his score very soon and made me fear that he would win, but stalled since yesterday so he only got 4th place. I was surprised by gh0st1975, I hadn't seen him before in top 4, but he played well this time. And the second place was for a solid player, wong7lee, really close at only 50 points (that is 5 battles with 15 instead of 25, totally into RNG range).

From what I have seen above, good players (at least the ones posting in this thread ;)) are getting places according to their previous rankings, so the new system hasn't changed leagues so much.

Keep beating those unboosted opponents, boys!

image.png.f1c12569e9676cae3e5480926e01c2da.png

• Like 9

Yup, definitely more 15 pointers this week for me compared to last week. 
ggggg.JPG

Um, ignore my battle team. I totally brainfarted and somehow when I woke up thought it was a new week and not just a new league, and I couldn't bother to change back when I was at work ^^

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

A surprising 1st place this week 🥂 !

It was a close battle. @Testiclese finished at 2 points (sorry but glad for me) and @Ira at 26. The lucky Gods were with me 😇
I am a little surprised by the performances of Ira and Link which I saw in the first 2 places.
100 opponents, no loss, an average of 24.2 points (my best but this is due to the new combat system). 

224692771_Captureligues..JPG.e8be18be6bdd22d19f1bbb4a385b02ab.JPG

Next week with Z-Wave and Sexanova. So I'll be happy with a top 4 :)

• Like 6

got lucky this week, i guess - finally a first place again

result.PNG.6ca188daa51de949f52ce4af32cb3a82.PNG

dartman had a great score last week, so I was scared that he woke up from his streak of bad performances, but at least now, we all know where this came from (even though he probably was one of those who didnt use it intentionally).

a little surprised was the score from @windiaif I am assuming correctly he even did some fights unboosted, but since he almost ever was on a score dividable by 25 and showend some great results recently I hadnt had high hopes.

24,2 average, 100 players, all wins

this week I am with oliver, so no first place, but probably a top4

edit: the screen was around 15 minutes before reset, so there might be some changes, but at least I am sure there wasnt one on the first place :D

Edited by blaa
  • Like 7

Another week in D3, started at level 411, finished at level 412.

Here are the screenshots taken 16 minutes before the end.

Hentai_Heroes_-_2021-08-05_12_43_24.png.e3b25fc4c76eb837c71ff66ad18a9faa.pngHentai_Heroes_-_2021-08-05_12_44_09.png.493cb044fa083f7f7fe3f5fce4495aeb.png

Final rank: 10th.

Boosters used : 24 legendaries (3 cordyceps / 1 gingseng 6 times).

102 players -> 101 opponents -> 303 possible fights -> 303 fights performed -> 302 wins and 1 loss

It seems I can stand a top 15 every week with the new battle / league points system. I don't complain 😊

@DvDivXXXCongrats for your top 15 too. Bunna asked me to tell you that she was delighted with your greeting. I'll let you see directly with her how she wants to thank you 😁

See you next week.

• Like 7

On 8/5/2021 at 10:29 PM, blaa said:

got lucky this week, i guess - finally a first place again

result.PNG.6ca188daa51de949f52ce4af32cb3a82.PNG

dartman had a great score last week, so I was scared that he woke up from his streak of bad performances, but at least now, we all know where this came from (even though he probably was one of those who didnt use it intentionally).

a little surprised was the score from @windiaif I am assuming correctly he even did some fights unboosted, but since he almost ever was on a score dividable by 25 and showend some great results recently I hadnt had high hopes.

24,2 average, 100 players, all wins

this week I am with oliver, so no first place, but probably a top4

edit: the screen was around 15 minutes before reset, so there might be some changes, but at least I am sure there wasnt one on the first place :D

Congrats to 1st, you had more luck/strategy with 25ers. 

I got 2nd at the end. Yes, I fought those unboosted that were shown to me as 25ers while having no boosters on.

• Like 3

I won't be able to post until long after reset, and I doubt this will change much in the last 15 minutes, so:

HH League Story 82 - D3 7-Hexagon Top 15.png

------------------
D3 run #50 2021/08/05-12
Boosters used: zounds
102 players. 101 opponents. 303 fights. wins: 299. losses: 4.
Average: 21.99
Finished: Top 15

An odd week but ultimately my best performance since the patch. It's great that they reverted the dummy change to the scoring system (although less great that it was unannounced, and of course since patches come on Wednesdays and leagues end on Thursdays, this affected this one a bit). The 7-team no-limit battle system is still a problem as it is right now, and both Blessings and Mythics have a ginormous impact, which generally advantages those who already dominate, and there will be weeks like the first one where there's +40% on the entire line-up of all active veterans and whales and I won't be able to do much about it. That one was pretty okay for me. But I consider it a bit of a fluke as of now.

Good luck have fun this week, folks. Stay safe!

• Like 12

Well, it's clear this time KK timing has been good for me. There's no way I'd have beaten Spheedy and GeorgeMTO otherwise. Might have even lost to rayley.

PvP without fairness is ultimately boring, I hated it when it was against my interests and I hate it now too.

image.thumb.png.cb1a61dda29a9114e3ffd26942f3799e.png

Edited by Kenrae
  • Like 11

Finished 3rd. I only had one set of three fights remaining when they changed the points system. Had a lot of 15's before that that would have been higher, but also had a lot of 25s that would have been lower.

101 players. 300 fights. wins: 300. losses: 0

Average: 23.42

No screenshot this week as I was on a works call.

image.png.2a2ac8f41e30393c6e29cdd899683224.png

Good luck out there this week. 

• Like 10

as expected a safe 2nd place, i might have been 3rd without the mid-league point changes, but it wouldnt have matter anyway

image.png.a07ba338d421b63ce8ac17bd4d42e74f.png

average doesnt seem to matter much this week - had to fight 3 players boosted in the end, luckily i got only wins

this week might be a top5-15, havent seen this in a while

gl everyone

• Like 10

22 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

There's no way I'd have beaten Spheedy and GeorgeMTO otherwise. Might have even lost to rayley.

I feel so disrespected ;) But on the other hand it is deserved :D

Edited by rayley
  • Like 2
  • Haha 7

Another week in D3, started at level 412, finished at level 413.

Here are the screenshots taken 32 minutes before the end.

IMG_20210812_122856.png.c7df97470d8ddedbe957e0bf4c47a8f4.pngIMG_20210812_122804.png.d735ce3b054ddea0445b8464a474ae49.png

Final rank: 8th.

Boosters used : 24 legendaries (3 cordyceps / 1 gingseng 6 times).

102 players -> 101 opponents -> 303 possible fights -> 303 fights performed -> 299 wins and 4 losses

I performed my 25 points before the change of league points system but I also performed most of my fights (so with many 15 points fights), so I'm not sure I gained a lot of points compared to the new league points system. We'll see that next week. I just hope I'll keep my rank in top 15. 🤞

See you next week.

• Like 10

Finished 8th. I think. Clicked fast. 😂

As expected the switch hurt my score. Top4 was always a long shot in this bracket but yeah.

This system change is very annoying. I developed a sense to see who was one boosters and who wasn't by level. And what my score would be. All the numbers are messed up now. 🙁

Maybe I'll have to try that script. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, mates said:

Top 4. Almost got you @La Kajira Had to fight last 3 opponents boosted. One of them was Adiya and I needed to get 49 out of him to finish 3rd. Got 18,16 and 12... next time I will get you :D 

image.png.fc0935ea3f99387ca06f8e5b2ee9a196.png

Yea, that one was close :D
I wonder how much of a role the scoring switch played for us and the league as a whole. 
Either way, I remember you being a 100 or so points behind me, bla and other similar lvl tryhards :D
Nice to see you moving up in the world ^^

• Like 5