Three days without being able to log in... and the traditional remedies didn't had any effect. In the end I opened a ticket and after another day I was finally able to log in again... with a little news to give.

News maybe is not properly the term, as finally I ended something that I started more than one and a half year ago... as forum rules prohibites necroposting, and actually (as far as I have seen) there is not an active thread on standard champions, allow me some necroquoting here from an old thread:

On 1/27/2020 at 11:26 PM, Observer_X said:

Last weekend was time for my two rounds with the champions, in specific phases 4 and 5 of stages 7-6-5-4-3-2 (from Romero to Alban). Dameda decided to drop one stage before the last one, so for me only Shtupra is left, making my drop stage list 7-4-4-2-1-x. Matter is, despite my luck with the champions up to now, i fear that x will become an 8 and I won't be able to see Shtupra in my harem before a long time has passed.

The above is obviously from the first, old Champions thread. in that post I went near to the truth: in these days of absence from the forum, I fought the champions for some points in the Legendary Contest, and I was on phases 5 of stages 12-11-10-9-8-7 (from Romero to Alban), and finally Shtupra decided to drop, making my final drop stage list 7-4-4-2-1-7. I find this a little weird, as in a previous post in that same old thread, when also Dameda still had to drop, I wrote:

On 11/9/2019 at 5:01 AM, Observer_X said:

I found quite curious that the only champion girls that I have still to obtain are the first and the last, or, in other words (given the challenge rating of their respective champions) the supposedly easiest and hardest to obtain. With any probability I am already strong enough to obtain Dameda (no matter if at stage 7 or 8, at my champion fight rate I will need a few months anyway), the main champion matter for me now is how much I will have to sweat on Alban before Shtupra finally decide to drop.

Now, the curious thing is that Shtupra decided to drop at the same stage as Dameda did... so in the end I obtained two champions girls at the start (or near the start) of the respective champion path (Murane and Any), two at half way (Lissa and Albane), and two near the end (Dameda and Shtupra). Near a perfectly average luck...

• Like 3

Looks like the Mythic Days got reunited during classic event and extended as well - because in June's calendar I miss the single days events. 

Did not expect this - especially not after the survey was released before _both_ single days had happened^^

Edit: oh, and on the downside: the MD got shifted to the far end of the Classic Event = whoever transfers combativity over from season gets a harsh penalty...

And the Seasonal "claim me" got visually improved on test server:

image.png.a9e35a97e1c25194963ee13e1116c1a3.png

Edited by windia

2 hours ago, windia said:

Looks like the Mythic Days got reunited during classic event and extended as well - because in June's calendar I miss the single days events. 

Did not expect this - especially not after the survey was released before _both_ single days had happened^^

Edit: oh, and on the downside: the MD got shifted to the far end of the Classic Event = whoever transfers combativity over from season gets a harsh penalty...

Yes, I've seen this. Kinda lame. No saving allowed. Ah well. I'll just pour them in de classic event and keep my epic x1 stack up now that that's nerfed too. 

Reached the fourth hundred threshold:

immagine.png.0362cb7d71f8f49c629271e50ed2d9fb.png

Frankly, after thinking back at the way up to now, I'm starting to wonder about the future. Recently I realized that, already from some time, I see girls while organizing champion fight squads, and more and more often pops up in my mind the question "And who is her?". After four years of playing, I have nearly half the girls in the actual game roster, and already I am unable to keep in mind quite a number of them. I love hentai, and I like the game art, despite the fact there is a number of girl I don't like, or would even kick from my harem should I have the chance. But personally speaking, I find illogic to have in a single game a so high number of girls. The threshold I have just reached, based on my yardstick, would have probably represented a good end point for the game. Taking also into account the problem of books and gifts lacking, despite my appreciation of the game art, IMHO in the future the fun of collecting and upgrading girls will progressively get lower and lower. Definitely not the scenario I was hoping to see after four years of playing when I started playing nearly four years ago. Not that I am able to tell exactly what I was expecting... but for sure not this.

• Like 7

Being called "side quests", I suppose they offer some form of reward upon completion. Assuming this assumption is correct, we cannot know the magnitude of those rewards until the feature is fully released, but, unless they are exceptionally high, as I wrote (in question form) in the test server thread , this does not compensate for the new feature, because, given that in the past it seemed that the developers were struggling to publish a new main quest scroll every two weeks, the implementation of the side quests will require more story art and this could lead to delays in the implementation of the main story, which means delaying a possible endpoint in the game. For this reason, for now I am basically against this new feature.

Edited by Observer_X

1 hour ago, Observer_X said:

given that in the past it seemed that the developers were struggling to publish a new main quest scroll every two weeks, the implementation of the side quests will require more story art and this could lead to delays in the implementation of the main story,

Creating side quests would be an easier way to expand the story. More thought has to go into the main story to make sure that it won't jeopardize future story line. Side stories don't have that limitation. The developers may view the side stories as a substitute to expanding the main story every 2 weeks because there will be new contents released regularly.

I see side quests is a good addition. There are a lot of potentials to revisit existing adventure.

Regarding the sidequests:

• Well, it looks like some kind of story. If so, it needs to be connected to the main story _the current player has reached_
  • It would be very weird to me to walk in 3rd world and read as sidequest something from w10
  • and also - it already got the menu entry - how do I reread it? main story is always there in chapters.
  • if it is _not_ to be reread - then it sounds a bit "wasted" regarding all other story elements. 
    • yes, the daily tasks from classic event reappear only in Orgy Days and only the first part of it
    • so this is similiar - get it the first time or hope on the wiki enthusiasts..
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

39 minutes ago, Methos2 said:

I think it would be better to select the side quests based on different worlds from the map. We can revisit the quests from the individual menu.

Where do the side quests not a part of any current world go then?