and tbh, patreons havent gotten a calendar yet, so that "feature" is basically useless (as far as i can remember they only got the calendar once in time, what especially sucks since this month they could have gotten some nice anniversary spoilers), especially since we also all "know" what the events are - the 2day event near the end of the months is probably a mythic day revival event, but maybe it's also a anniversary surprise, so at least some uncertainty this month

Edited by blaa
  • Like 1

On 7/2/2021 at 12:26 AM, Kenrae said:

You're right.

That's lame. Everything is squeezed recently. 

By the way guys, next survey, if the ask us what we want, we all say ymens. Ok? 

Because whatever we vote for, they will take away or put behind a pay wall. 😆

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

On 7/3/2021 at 7:45 AM, DHarry said:

That's lame. Everything is squeezed recently. 

By the way guys, next survey, if the ask us what we want, we all say ymens. Ok? 

Because whatever we vote for, they will take away or put behind a pay wall. 😆

I´d say we vote for tickets :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Karyia said:

That answer totally deserves a "Mythic Norou" for a reply :P 👊

Yeah lets spread that as a subconsious message (once again) :P

#MakeNorouMythic #TheNorouCampaignhastogoon #the#´swillbeincludedineverytweetfromnowonifIdontforgettodoso #plsdontbannmenoacc
  • Haha 1

@holymolly About the gift code thread : Can you split the topic, and create a new one with the code for Comix Harem ? That new topic can then be used for Comix Harem codes until a new Comix Harem section is created (not sure why it doesn't exist yet... I can't imagine it taking more than 1 minute to create), then you can move that topic over there. Meanwhile, the HH gift code thread won't be bumped by unrelated codes.

3 hours ago, Max669 said:

About the gift code thread : Can you split the topic, and create a new one with the code for Comix Harem

On second thought, nope. I back @holymolly up on that. It's not like we're swimming in actual gift codes to begin with, and the more CXH threads we make now, the more extra work us mods will have to move things around once the powers that be grant @Noacc's request for a CXH forum section (might as well add one to the Kinkoid .com site too, while they're at it, btw).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Il y a 2 heures, DvDivXXX a dit :

the more CXH threads we make now, the more extra work us mods will have to move things

Don't tell me it takes more than a couple of clicks to move topics around. It was already easy and fast to do that on phpBB back in 2000.

But whatever, CxH codes will bump the HH thread because moderators don't want to create a new topic, and it will bother most people. No problem, everything's logical.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 2

5 hours ago, Max669 said:

Don't tell me it takes more than a couple of clicks to (whine whine whine...)

I'm not telling you this at all. I'm telling you to take the bloody hint and shut your loud, big mouth already, before I do shut it for you. Mods are fine with one CXH gift code bumping the HH gift code thread every other blue moon for now. We aren't fine with dummies bumping the thread to discuss how they feel we should handle it, though. And I for one am not fine with your insistent nagging on this non-issue.

Was that logical enough for you or do you want a couple of clicks from me to your forum access so you can think it through for a week or two? 🤨

3 minutes ago, 430i said:

Does anyone else have the issue with the HH++ script that villain names are not colored according to the available girl anymore?

that is due to the update how KK makes the new event screen.

You might check if you already have patch 28.5+ installed - because there it got fixed. (or turn on auto update if you want the most recent version)

Edited by windia

@blaa

what's more scary is that there a few people like windia or hugh who werent a threat at all a few months/weeks ago became too good to beat anymore - another reason for a fast league rebalance, but it probably wont happen before they introduce it in cxh

I find your conclusion strange as far as I interpret it.

Well, to start with a question: Did you mean with "league rebalance" the reward system or the PvP situation which gives an immanent advantage of a high lvl player over a low level player?

My understanding was about the reward system, so my answer is in this pov (because if "rebalance the leauge" I think of that lengthy & informative thread).

Considering your level and progress and the base fact that an old player has level advantage as long as he plays "equally" I read:

• "I learned the mechanics of this game as a (more or less) new player"
  • "I could beat even the old guys because of this knowledge and win some D3 = highest rewards" = "I could overcome my low level disadvantage"
  • "Now I see that more and more old guys started to play the same way like I do = they got able to use the game mechanics the same way I do"
  • "That means my level disadvantage might kick in so I will loose against them while playing the same style - because the game is made that way."
  • "...."

Which way I understood it wrong?

While I "take what I get" regarding the results and be quite happy that each D3 win finances me a mythical girl, I still think the league reward system is flawed.

Yet I see it as a different topic that the pvp system is flawed. While I acknowledge that the pvp situation helps manifesting the same winners in D3 = makes the reward flaw more obvious.

Edited by windia

i see, that was probably part of the hidden posts, i didnt get a chance to read

well, there isnt too much to say about it, i am afraid; everything about the flawed pvp and reward system and possible solution were discussed in @DvDivXXXpost - IMO it wont have an influence at all

about my comment, it was more like "oh, in the current state of game mechanics it just sucks that the most relevant factor is level, and for a reasonable and enjoyable pvp experience they should make it more complex than that (so that low level guys even have a chance of winning), but all they did in the last few months was nothing or make it even more focussed on level difference and having the 'right' class - I really would love to be competitive even though they dont give me a chance to get on equal level  (at least for the next year or so, if they dont raise the level cap again)."

just to be clear: I am really glad you guys doing so well and you deserve the kobans for sure (top4 is good enough for me to finance 'my girls'). But that probably wasnt what anybody of you thought, since I also was always open with information etc. 

So basically: From a competitive player perspecitve the system is bad, and it got worse with the last changes. They really need to rebalance rewards and mechanic.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Il y a 23 heures, FinderKeeper a dit :

Big thanks to @Tom208 for keeping it updated! ^_^

You're welcome 😉

I've just updated the script to get back the event trolls in color in the trolls list. (It requires checking the event widget once for each event).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

1 hour ago, Tom208 said:

You're welcome 😉

I've just updated the script to get back the event trolls in color in the trolls list. (It requires checking the event widget once for each event).

Now that you're here... :D 

I have an idea that I think should be easy to implement and would help going faster in the league. Do you accept feedback? :)  Of course I mean something that just gives some more info, not any kind of automation.

il y a 2 minutes, Kenrae a dit :

Now that you're here... :D 

I have an idea that I think should be easy to implement and would help going faster in the league. Do you accept feedback? :)  Of course I mean something that just gives some more info, not any kind of automation.

Sure, feedback is always welcome. 😉

15 minutes ago, Tom208 said:

Sure, feedback is always welcome. 😉

Ok then. Against HC players I always look at the javascript log to see if there's a change of score in case its critic is not at the moment of its orgasm. For example, the reported score could be 20, but if the crit is on any other round (or at least the first ones) then it would be 21.
Basically, I add the extra damage due to a crit in the orgasm to my final health and calculate the score again. I treat that situation differently than a "true" 20, so to speak, since the odds are in your favor.

Having some way to easily see if that's the case should be easy, since it's just doing the calculation I've just said I'm doing by hand. I don't know exactly what would be the the best way to show it, maybe an asterisk, changing some the number color, or saying 20.5 instead of 20...

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

Ok then. Against HC players I always look at the javascript log to see if there's a change of score in case its critic is not at the moment of its orgasm. For example, the reported score could be 20, but if the crit is on any other round (or at least the first ones) then it would be 21.
Basically, I add the extra damage due to a crit in the orgasm to my final health and calculate the score again. I treat that situation differently than a "true" 20, so to speak, since the odds are in your favor.

Having some way to easily see if that's the case should be easy, since it's just doing the calculation I've just said I'm doing by hand. I don't know exactly what would be the the best way to show it, maybe an asterisk, changing some the number color, or saying 20.5 instead of 20...

Wouldn't that also imply to look for e.g. CH crit that "counters" my orgasm? 

Is this information still about "the worst case"?