About the quests.  No... This is in no way a spoiler!  It's a general commentary on the artwork, done by an artist I hadn't recognised before 'The Harem Tournament', so I assume he/she is new.  Very, very good.  It's also a huge risk for artists putting their work before us, often to face criticism (often brutal).  With my own fragile ego I couldn't do it.  So it's doubly commendable.

I think this latest quest was just just wonderful from the start: sexy girls, great artwork on the eyes, top outfits, animated and very real expressions, subtle, but expressive, body language that's so realistic it's easy to get immersed in.  Sometimes the turned on or seductive expressions on the girls' faces are an absolute delight.  Genuinely sensuous kissing and caressing - like they mean it - captured in more than a moment of a single frame.

If I had any criticism at all, it would be that some of the girls are so different from the originals they seem like different people, but this is a general criticism often used before.  Overall though, the artwork is pretty faithful to the original girls, a feat in itself.

Every now and again I go back to the very early adventures and reflect on the great progress made with the artwork - and this time the accompanying script.  Colourists, line-art, understanding of body movement and musculature, shading so well executed that it seems almost 3-D... it's top class.  It's really come along way and I feel privileged to have taken part in witnessing the outcome.

Regarding the current quest, the artwork alone is enough for me to follow it with a lot of anticipation and an expectation that something very important is about to be revealed.  It never seems to be, but I'm okay with that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/19/2023 at 8:22 PM, Ravi-Sama said:

July 3rd is an MD.  It'll be an eccentric 🔴 in HH.

So i should go ahead & claim the weekly rewards in HH, CXH & PSH then? Since we get them every Monday & the 3rd is a Monday?

Karxan edit: How often does this happen?  i have not seen a team display a dual-element affinity before...

image.png.74f05a2a2c4254b0d8df135a51291ede.png

Edited by Karxan

6 hours ago, Karxan said:

So i should go ahead & claim the weekly rewards in HH, CXH & PSH then? Since we get them every Monday & the 3rd is a Monday?

Karxan edit: How often does this happen?  i have not seen a team display a dual-element affinity before...

Yep, claim the weekly period deals every Monday.  It was 15 CP & 5 Tickets iirc.

Dual element teams are an intentional part of PvP.  To setup a team like this, you just need 3 girls of each element, and the 7th girl can be w/e.  Dom/Sen is my "go to" team, when all mythics are blessed in a week like this.  Also, the only way to get a double counter bonus, is to counter both elements of a player, so this is essential knowledge.  You can also match your mythic gear half and half this way, to get the most out of them, since most of us probably don't have full elemental sets yet.

image.png

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Karxan said:

I plan to claim the next weekly free bundle from 26th June to 3rd July near reset at 3rd July. So I have this 15 combativity for MD avalaible too. Can be that I have to claim it earlier if I can save Kobans or win Kobans with this aditional combativity. We will see.

• Like 2

Reminder to collect all PoV rewards.  It's the last day.  I also recruited all girls I was storing in Seasons, PoV, PoG, etc. since today's also the last day of the LC.  It gives 50k more points.  Might as well remember to recruit them now, if you were waiting.

The next PoV is gonna be the dreaded "Contests" PoV in HH, and it should be the Pachinko in CxH, and Villains/Champion/Pantheon in PSH, if those other games follow the same pattern.

What is it with eMail Notifikcation from Discord, that someone has mentioned me?

Usually I don't use Discord and visit only very rarely to have a look, but I completed the registration and claimed my Name recently, because I thougt I need to write something there, which luckily I didn't have too.

But now I constantly get eMails that someone has mentioned me, but I can't find anything with my name.
This is rather strange and very annoying.

Is this another form of spamming, if they write @everyone you automatically get molested?

How can one differentiate, if it is really personal?

9 minutes ago, Der DinX said:

What is it with eMail Notifikcation from Discord, that someone has mentioned me?

How can one differentiate, if it is really personal?

You can probably check the inbox (top right) to see, but I'm pretty sure it's just news about the MDR.  Check "mentions" if you think you were mentioned, I guess.  It's usually an @eyeryone post.

image.png

1 hour ago, Ravi-Sama said:

It's usually an @eyeryone post.

Exactly, and I call that spamming.
Because I can't deselect those.
Nobody mentions me personally, so receiving a Mail, which says someone did is technically a lie.

"Everyone" means exactly that, the other thing would just be "me", and those would be the only interesting ones in this case.

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 1

Awesome blessings next week!  Mythic 40% & Capricorn 30%.  It won't necessarily make the pantheon easier, b/c mythic girls also get blessed there, but it still has impressive potential.  Max TP will be 245,895, 6.7k TP higher than the 239,190 TP w/ Dom/Leg 35% blessings, from earlier this month.

...I'm still missing Nike...Goddammit! 🤦🏽‍♂️

2023-06-26_7-07-35.png2023-06-26_7-08-52.pngimage.png

PS: reminder to claim the weekly period deal of 15 CP and 5 tickets.  It can help w/ the PoA.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It would be anything but intelligent from KK to not revive the older Mythics (and 5* Legendaries) again. New players start the game and they haven't the girls. So without the need to create new content KK can cover aditional events or expand existing ones (like a third, revived girl in LD or a second girl with independent shard pool in MDR).

If KK would start a second girl in the MDR at the end of the year we had a two year gap between the 1st and the 2nd appearance of a girl in MDR and with this large gap there is no reason for players to hold back in MD or MDR to lower the costs.

On the other hand: Intelligent behavior from KK is not so common as it should be...

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

On the other hand: Intelligent behavior from KK is not so common as it should be...

Why do you say that?
Only because they can't even create a usefull GUI, and when the Users take over that part, they do everything to constantly crash those efforts?

• Haha 4

I think we might be finally at the point of double MDR or rather a second MDR in the first half of the month. I am basing this on the upcoming events, retrievable via Javascript magic. Here is a list of the upcoming events (there is no date information associated with the event, only the event identifier):

- 292: MDR Agate (just finished)

- 293: No information yet (maybe CE or MD)

- 294: MDR Bunna

- 295: LD, Felicitas revival, second girl unknown

- 296: No Information yet (maybe CE or MD)

- 297: MDR Noemy

- 298: MDR NY Estelle

Rejoice! It seems they are restarting the MDR events.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Hearts 2

1 hour ago, 430i said:

Yay!  I went down a search rabbit hole, and discovered a long history of longing for New Year Estelle.  It's about time.  I don't even care that she's getting revived in the Summer again,... which doesn't make sense.

On 7/21/2022 at 11:57 AM, Ravi-Sama said:

I also wanted New Year Estelle (28) for a long time.

On 9/24/2022 at 10:51 AM, Capella said:

I was suspecting they will start the double MDR in December with Finalmecia and New Year Estelle.

On 10/29/2022 at 6:50 PM, Ravi-Sama said:

I'm missing Alt. Finalmecia  and New Year Estelle 🔵, two M6s I genuinely like.

On 11/5/2022 at 1:15 PM, Ravi-Sama said:

New Year Estelle 🔵 might show up around New Years.

On 12/3/2022 at 5:17 PM, Ravi-Sama said:

Time to save for the LD, SE, and Alt. Finalmecia's MDR.  Maybe New Year Estelle's revival as well.

On 12/7/2022 at 7:51 AM, Ravi-Sama said:

There's been hints that New Year Estelle 🔵 won't be revived for New Years, so I might not have to save as much.

On 12/24/2022 at 6:21 AM, Ravi-Sama said:

...waiting until the last minute makes sense, just in case New Year Estelle 🔵 somehow appears.

On 12/28/2022 at 7:18 AM, Ravi-Sama said:

I was hoping for New Year Estelle, so I saved anyway.

On 1/23/2023 at 1:23 PM, Pirusssd said:

Had hopes it would be New Year Estelle

On 2/5/2023 at 2:38 PM, Ravi-Sama said:

MDRs should be more predictable, but New Year Estelle has been missing for 18 months now.  She didn't appear around New Years, the logical choice, b/c "players put more thought into this, than the developers" -Numbers.

On 2/5/2023 at 6:26 PM, Pp00 said:

i'm waiting for New Year Estelle...

On 2/6/2023 at 11:38 AM, Ravi-Sama said:

The 2 blue-eyed beauties I'm missing are New Year Estelle (28%) who's been AWOL for a while...

On 4/4/2023 at 2:31 AM, Ravi-Sama said:

I think New Year Estelle is in purgatory.  She's been missing since August 2021 (20 months).

On 6/4/2023 at 5:35 AM, Magic1986 said:

New Year Estelle released January 2021 and came back in August 2021. Didn't got her both times (no kobans) and now I'm waiting for 2 years without a comeback.

Hope she will be available again

8 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

...Estelle and other Year One MD girls). Maybe we'll get revivals for them again eventually.

• Like 1
  • uwu 2

16 hours ago, 430i said:

Rejoice! It seems they are restarting the MDR events.

I really hope that you're right, and that this isn't some one-off event for the anniversary. I got NY Estelle when she originally came out as my first mythic (back then the plan was to just get 3 mythics of your own class).
But I do miss and want the next mythic on the list, Alexa.

• Like 1

Well, I'm kind of expecting this to be Anniversary Month stuff. Also they're reviving Bunna for the millionth time instead of one of the other Year One girls? It's very good that I'll have an opportunity to finally grab Estelle, but a shot at Matcha or Nike would have been better than yet another Bunna revival.

And of course, this not only means that I should give up on my pipe dream to afford this month's PoA on top of all the koban sinks coming my way in the next couple of months, but it means that even without spending those 7.2k on it (which I thankfully haven't done yet, though I've been tempted), I'll need to get super mega tight with my koban budget to barely make it. In my case: the 6k for Seasonal BS, two MDs, two regular MDRs, two regular LD and both LDRs, plus now at the very least one extra MDR for Estelle.

Of course, since they're about to shatter the PvP balance yet again and worse than ever based on what we've seen pop up silently on the Test Server... I might soon be in a position where even a top 15 in D3 will be a tall order. Which won't help stashing kobans.

:/🚬💨

• Like 1

Yep, makes sense to skip the PoA, and save for NY Estelle imo.  In my case, I'll save for:

• SE/July MD: their koban costs overlap.
  • LD 2 L5s: Felicia Felicitas will be revived.  I have 31% shards for her.
  • Anniversary: who knows what it'll cost?  I'm just hoping for some overlap w/ a Double Date event.
  • NY Estelle's MDR, since I have Bunna and M Noemy already.  I have 28% shards, which should make it easier.
  • There's a Boss Bang next month instead of a DP, which saves some kobans.

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

• Like 1

You already have Noemy, which saves you some kobans compared to me. Do you also have Mythic Bianca and/or Hilda, though? You haven't listed either in your upcoming expenses, but they should be August's regular MDR and LDR respectively (and I have neither).

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

You already have Noemy, which saves you some kobans compared to me. Do you also have Mythic Bianca and/or Hilda, though? You haven't listed either in your upcoming expenses, but they should be August's regular MDR and LDR respectively (and I have neither).

I have 22% of Bianca, and I have Hilda.  Bianca's MD was disrupted by either Bunna or D Titania for me last time.

• Like 1

Okay, sounds like you're in a much better situation than I am for the next two months, then.

I'll probably have to settle for reaching 40% of all 4 LD girls for the first time to save up some kobans. SM will finally become useful for me, on the plus side.

Still, unless they indeed postpone one of the two regular MDRs to replace it with Estelle's, that's still 2 MDs (one in a bundle with Seasonal BS) and 3 MDRs to keep up with. Thankfully I have a decent stash of SPs (13) and I'll most likely save them for MD(R)s only, especially if I only aim for 40% per girl in LD(R)s.

It's going to be a rough patch to go through in any case. Not even counting the inevitable surprise extra koban sink(s) to celebrate the Anniversay, and the PvP mass destruction they're about to unleash on us unprompted (after ironically claiming they're open to player feedback and want to get us more involved with new features beforehand... yeah no, it's Rosso's P2W RPG vision all the way no matter what).

• Like 2