il y a 46 minutes, Tom208 a dit :

And another (very likely) anniversary MDR from the 16th to the 18th.

Let's go to not having any kobans left with this extra MDR (also going for MD). At least, i should be set for the end of the month already having Elder Magus Bianca.

Or maybe it's an announced double date, 14th-19h is OD and we already had a DD around the end of an OD if I my memory serves me well.

Edited by mdnoria

By the way, is there a new CC girl on Chad today? Has the CC switch already occurred for some clubs?

We finished a Chayotte run shortly before reset, and we're in cooldown right now. I'm used to the CC switch being 12 to 24 hours after the monthly reset, but this time I noticed the timer suggesting it would be right at reset time.

I was never 100% clear on this, to be honest. Just didn't want to let down my clubmates who had shards to get from past CC girls, as we were at like 90% on that run already.

23 minuti fa, DvDivXXX ha scritto:

By the way, is there a new CC girl on Chad today? Has the CC switch already occurred for some clubs?

We finished a Chayotte run shortly before reset, and we're in cooldown right now. I'm used to the CC switch being 12 to 24 hours after the monthly reset, but this time I noticed the timer suggesting it would be right at reset time.

I was never 100% clear on this, to be honest. Just didn't want to let down my clubmates who had shards to get from past CC girls, as we were at like 90% on that run already.

I currently have Chad with Maelyn on club champions. Sunday evening started a new round with Chayotte, but we basically ignored it, this morning before reset he was at more or less 15% of impression, it changed to Chad right at daily reset.

@DvDivXXX On GH we are still on Chayotte, though. The fight against him restarted a couple of hours before today daily reset, and the timer says he'll be our club champion until a couple oh hours before tomorrow daily reset. I'm guessing that, If they restart, they are programmed to have a minimum of 24h permanence as club champions. 

Edited by Antimon
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

By the way, is there a new CC girl on Chad today?

The new CC girl will be paired w/ Ezekiel, so we can probably get her after September 1st.  Redacted some stuff.

image.png

Damn, got ninja'd by Hashirama & Garadron...

I'll leave this reminder here then, so this comment isn't useless: "check monthly period deals."

image.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Haha 3

I have to say, since we got more mythic boosters I'm having trouble recovering my SP stockpile. I'm trying to always have 10 at hand. I started NYE revival with 11 (1 extra from SB I think), used 4 of them so down to 7 and now I'm at 9.

So only 2 SP found in the market (first on 28.07 and second on 01.08) in almost a week. Pretty rough RNG considering we're getting the next MD tomorrow.

• Like 2

Indeed, this bugged me one MDR last month as well. At least the two SERs gave two free SPs, and PoV bonus path gives one (if one can afford). Until now I aim only for 5 SPs storage, but as fast as I can afford it, I will switch to 10 as well, to not depend on market luck in a single time span between two MD/R events.

LD will be without SPs for sure, also since this is required anyway to reach the 3rd girl in SE.

• Like 3

Interesting development. Sad that this isn't a thing that make KK change their mind about what they do:

Bild

Even Patreon is only a small part of the income and the playerbase, the direction isn't something a good company would/can tolerate and should try to change...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 2

(I thought about writing it in the Magical Noemy MDR, but didn't want to bump it)

@DvDivXXX you wrote that you were running out of kobans (in the last SER). How are your kobans running out so fast? On what do you spend them?

I'm (only) finishing regularly in the top 15 of DIII in about 4 months long, and I'm still getting enough kobans for 2 MDRs per month. You are finishing in the first place (or top 4) quite regularly, for much longer time. Also, you must have most of the MDR girls, while I need to go after them.

So what do you spend your kobans on? on market refills? it doesn't add up to great amount of kobans. Maybe on some extra paths of something... PoG? I remember you wrote that you are not taking the extra path of PoA.. If I was winning DIII, or even finishing regularly on the top 4, I would've bought the PoA extra path (and/or the DP extra path).

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1

19 minutes ago, OmerB said:

How are your kobans running out so fast? On what do you spend them?

I take every PoV koban path, DP too, I go for every new MD or LD, and I had multiple MDRs and LDRs to go for lately. I also aim for the 3rd girl in regular SEs, which is a lot too. Also, winning a D3 or even just securing a top 4 costs me a lot of kobans; it's far from pure profit.

• Hug 2

It's a shame there's no topic created for Path of Valor.  There are so many gorgeous girls appearing of late.  Now there's Geekette.  Boy!  Lovely simple black outfit... AND, she's been to Weight Watchers, no to the extent that she's lost her lovely curves, but in a way that suggests she gets out more from behind her keyboard and exercises.

Oh, then there was Melanie.  Yes, she was a hot (naked) member of the Fairy Dicks Guild whose competitiveness was getting on Kalissa's nerves, and she became a very worthwhile cameo.  BUT... I just happened to stumble on the girl variants at the bottom of her profile and blow me down if the girl I knew as Yulita hasn't appeared as Melanie MK I.  I suspect she was an escapee from the Gay Harem as a tranny but they had trouble deciding on a name.  The original (let's stick with Yulita) was very gorgeous, but looked nothing like Melanie (the new one does).  HH does this from time to time: name changes that is, but this is the first time the same name has been assigned to a totally different looking girl.

• Hearts 1
  • Juicy peach 1

9 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

It's a shame there's no topic created for Path of Valor.  There are so many gorgeous girls appearing of late.  Now there's Geekette.  Boy!  Lovely simple black outfit... AND, she's been to Weight Watchers, no to the extent that she's lost her lovely curves, but in a way that suggests she gets out more from behind her keyboard and exercises.

I was waiting for someone to mention Geekette.  We finally got her original form.  I think she's cute too.

• uwu 1

Il 3/8/2023 in 13:23 , bolitho76 ha scritto:

Interesting development. Sad that this isn't a thing that make KK change their mind about what they do:

Bild

Even Patreon is only a small part of the income and the playerbase, the direction isn't something a good company would/can tolerate and should try to change...

The culprit are dating tokens, I know for sure. Even after all this time they got removed, that damned too-good-to-be-true feature is dampening the game incomes.
                                            - [Cit. Rosso, probably]

• Haha 8
  • Thinking 1

On 8/2/2023 at 7:41 AM, Ravi-Sama said:

Special Offer: Light bulbs, get your light bulbs here!

Let there be light, where the sun don't shine!

I advise saving them for later, once you're sure how you want to use them, otherwise you'll have to spend extra ymens to remove them, and give them to a different girl.

image.png

They seem to be in every game btw.

um, so how do we use these?

also, why is there a creepy dude telling me there are four lights?

Karxan Edit:

i was Looking for a PoV thread!  Because

💛💛💛Geekette❣❣💛💛💛

❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥

ava0.png?v=2

🥛🍼🥂💛Playful/Yellow🟡💛🥛🍼🥂  BESSST!!!

A Fit Fox ready to COSPLAY!!!

Edited by Karxan
💛💛💛Geekette❣❣💛💛💛
  • Juicy peach 2

il y a 3 minutes, DvDivXXX a dit :

You've both been winning D3s long before me, though (presumably including a significant period of time during the dreaded Older Account Wins 14k era, in your case)

That's really not the subject here and we probably should continue this discussion on Thursday, but you're mistaken about my league history, More than 80% of my D3 wins occured after the league rewards redistribution, I hated the PvP system pre-BDSM.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

including a significant period of time during the dreaded Older Account Wins 14k era, in your case)

There was nothing dreadful about that era. It was just a bunch of  people who were jealous the D3 winners could clear the pachinko of girls before they could.

As it turns out, once those people reached the level cap at 500, they were never able to defeat the old core of of top players they were jealous of either way: Despite using better booster and better girls with better blessings. Prime example right here

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Darkyz_ said:

That's really not the subject here

Yeah (it was just a quick bit of banter in a larger on-topic post, though). Moved your and Fiel's posts to Chit Chat as that was becoming real off topic indeed.

51 minutes ago, Fiel said:

jealous

Wow, you're still on that train, huh? I mean, not ironically, you legit still believe in (and keep trying to spread) the same fairy tales you were telling yourself and your fellow lucky ones back when the PvP was grossly imbalanced to the point you couldn't lose if you wanted to...

And you're projecting it onto completely different metas, post-P2W switch and with radically different mechanics? I honestly thought you were at least half-joking back when you made that hilariously naive remark about Govs being a tactical genius who invented the trademark move of using the broken class back in the day...

Wake up, dude. Not even Govs himself believes in any of that white lie noise these days. Whales that are honest to themselves (and to the community) about whaling it out tend to feel better than those trying to disguise their advantages or sheer luck as skill like you keep doing.

There's no point having a rehash of that debate today. There's nothing in it for either of us now. In 2020 or something when I made that big thread to denounce that grossly unfair system, at least my "camp" could hope Kinkoid would change the system. Your "camp" could hold on to its privileges for as long as they lasted, with or without trying to ridicule those not in on it as you (and a few others) did back then.

Please, let it go, man. I was not interested in a pissing contest with you then, I'm not interested now, and I never will. Tell yourself whatever makes you feel good about it, and hang on to months old random week results as if they were telling a larger story than they were for those who experienced them all you want. But please keep it to yourself and perhaps your disciples on your own time.

Keep it clean on the forum. No personal attack and no kindergarten tactics like trying to piss someone off for the sake of it, either. Thanks.

59 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

I honestly thought you were at least half-joking back when you made that hilariously naive remark about Govs being a tactical genius who invented

I would never joke about something like that.
Gov legitimately beat you with inferior girls who had inferior blessings  during that week where you did your best (your most expensive week according to you, which I'm guessing is referring to boosters and refills).

59 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

And you're projecting it onto completely different metas, post-P2W switch and with radically different mechanics? 

It's actually part of one's skillset to be able to adapt to new meta and new mechanics. The notable part being: you had the advantage that week, but the results didn't reflect that advantage. That talks to the skill of the person who defeated you.

Edited by Fiel

9 hours ago, Fiel said:

I would never joke about something like that.

That's unfortunate. Jokes are fine here. Trolling is not.

If you want to relive the thrill of bragging and hazing other kids back when you were 8 years old, do it elsewhere. This is neither okay nor welcomed behavior on this forum for grown-ups. Last friendly warning.

• Like 1

On 8/6/2023 at 7:31 AM, Karxan said:

um, so how do we use these?

also, why is there a creepy dude telling me there are four lights?

Karxan Edit:

i was Looking for a PoV thread!  Because

💛💛💛Geekette❣❣💛💛💛

ava0.png?v=2

🥛🍼🥂💛Playful/Yellow🟡💛🥛🍼🥂  BESSST!!!

A Fit Fox ready to COSPLAY!!!

Thanks for that.  She's such a honey, and different from most of the other girls - more like a real girl you might encounter as neighbour or uni classmate.  I'd be quite happy to invite her into my room and see how things develop from there.  I'd be disappointed, however, if she didn't act demure and play hard to get.  Her profile description as a geeky gamer and hacker doesn't fit her nympho actions.  Her summer version is closer to how I'd expect her to be.  But, hey... this is the Haremverse where everything shameless is on the table.  Emily is a name that suits her.

It's interesting how she's a prequel to all her other versions and she introduces her real name to the hero for the first time.  She's also well drawn and her glasses really suit her.

She's become a homepage picture in one of my accounts, not the opening pose the PNG file is too blurred in its animated form.

• Like 1