• Yucky
  4. 4. Rate Golden Bunny's Mom

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

I'm in most parts with you.

But I fear in one part an other reaction from R. when he see the bills from the anniversary. Last time as he had to recognice that the income was lower than expected he blame the Dating Tokens for it and not his poorly designed anniversary. So it is to expect that he will not see that if this time it will be so again, that the problem is the horrilble Golden Anniversary event, because it's his design and had to be loved from all so he had to blame another feature in the game. What will it be? Perhaps Daily Goals, they are much to generous and he had to nerf them, perhaps some other features that they will nerf or abandon.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 3

55 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

I'm in most parts with you.

But I fear in one part an other reaction from R. when he see the bills from the anniversary. Last time as he had to recognice that the income was lower than expected he blame the Dating Tokens for it and not his poorly designed anniversary. So it is to expect that he will not see that if this time it will be so again, that the problem is the horrilble Golden Anniversary event, because it's his design and had to be loved from all so he had to blame another feature in the game. What will it be? Perhaps Daily Goals, they are much to generous and he had to nerf them, perhaps some other features that they will nerf or abandon.

Daily goals is like the only good thing that came to this game since;
The great equipment price crash.
The Great famine of the mythic pachinco
The Gemapocalypse

and now we have the tidings of doom with the looming

Skill tree of power-creepness
Girl Equipment (couldnt come up with something to call it)

You've allready taken out Dating Tokens, we don't have more to give!

• Sad 2

8 hours ago, EpicBacon said:

Everytime they talk about the 5 toys

I noticed that some time ago as well. I just started thinking there referring the the gem part of the toy since they first showed up on golden Bunny parodying super sonic and the chaos emeralds. if you go by that logic the nipple clap has a gem on each end that is a different color. that was the only why I could get to 5. I know that is a stretch but its what I came up with.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Yamiray said:

I noticed that some time ago as well. I just started thinking there referring the the gem part of the toy since they first showed up on golden Bunny parodying super sonic and the chaos emeralds. if you go by that logic the nipple clap has a gem on each end that is a different color. that was the only why I could get to 5. I know that is a stretch but its what I came up with.

You are right, I did overlook that; yeah its not much... but hey I can work with that.
Actually going back to look on the picture again, there is another toy with 2 colors.
Not saying you are wrong, but it makes your theory a little less plausible.
Still I do appreciate your contribution; and it looks like the most logical explanation so far.

color.jpg

I'm also going to cut into the dialogue a bit.

The very essence was in some of the other events - a free-too-play player gets 1/2 rewards, and 2/2 gets the player who made a one-time payment in kobans, all without excessive effort.

But in this event, the Free-Too-Play player gets 1/4, and the player who paid for the kobans gets 2/4 with moderate effort and 3/4 with very much effort (as I understand it). And 4/4 only goes to someone who doesn't mind spending much money.

Any Mythic girl doesn't cost that much - although they should be the peak cost by default, purely by logic.

The price of this event is unbelievably high compared to any other event.

• Like 5

il y a 1 minute, SpectralCalm a dit :

But in this event, the Free-Too-Play player gets 1/4, and the player who paid for the kobans gets 2/4 with moderate effort and 3/4 with very much effort (as I understand it). And 4/4 only goes to someone who doesn't mind spending much money.

More like:

- F2P with high effort gets you 1 girl

- Kobans + High effort gets you 2 girls

- 50€ (!!!!) + Kobans (!!!) + High effort (!!!!) gets you 3 girls

- Nobody knows what it takes to get the 4th girl, but extrapolation suggests it will cost 2 to 3 times as much as the 3rd one. Or 45 000 Kobans. Which, according to the Market rates, costs 300€.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, EpicBacon said:

Turns out there is not 7 toys at all, its 5.
Well we are told 5, both golden bunny and silver lupa is referring to them as the 5 chaos sex toys.
However in every art I could find, both poses and affection scenes only 4 are depicted.
I've included the *0 pose of Golden Bunny, so it should be fine and not break any spoiler/art restrictions.
Everytime they talk about the 5 toys, the player character is included, is that suppose to mean he is the 5th?

1 hour ago, Yamiray said:

1 hour ago, EpicBacon said:

You are right, I did overlook that; yeah its not much... but hey I can work with that.
Actually going back to look on the picture again, there is another toy with 2 colors.
Still I do appreciate your contribution; and it looks like the most logical explanation so far.

This is funny.  It reminds me of when I used to speculate where the MCU's infinity gems/stones were, what they did, and who had them, etc.

My contribution to this, is that now there's way more than 5, or even 7 toys.  I counted about 12 different types, and some come in various colors w/ different gems.  There's butt plugs, didlos, nipple clamps, anal beads, wands, rotating ticklers, looped handles, straight handles, a crystal dildo, a starred dildo, a spiral dildo, etc.  Here's about 17 variations.  In the case of Golden Lupa, where you only see 4 toys, not 5, I like to imagine that she has a butt plug hidden up somewhere.

Happy Easter Egg 🥚 hunting!

1894882893_sextoys.thumb.png.2774201b7a6b104a1da79edf8f0c6fed.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 5
  • Hearts 1

Honestly it's just kinda amazing how they manage to screw this up EVERY YEAR.  Like the event that just ended was okay.  Not great, but not horrible.  Nothing i could really complain about besides most the girls I wanted being in pachinko.  Then they give us some anniversary themed stuff to make it special, AND screw it up at the same time.

I'll say it over and over again.  Granblue fantasy.  Look at how they run their anniversary.  Always generous, and I know I for one usually spend money on their anniversary draw ticket (to get almost ANY character you want)  because they give so much away for free already.

There's more I could say here, but I'm sure many of you have played other gacha games that give more to their players and could list your own examples of how to balance a freemium game.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

This is funny.  It reminds me of when I used to speculate where the MCU's infinity gems/stones were, what they did, and who had them, etc.

My contribution to this, is that now there's way more than 5, or even 7 toys.  I counted about 12 different types, and some come in various colors w/ different gems.  There's butt plugs, didlos, nipple clamps, anal beads, wands, rotating ticklers, looped handles, straight handles, a crystal dildo, a starred dildo, a spiral dildo, etc.  Here's about 17 variations.  In the case of Golden Lupa, where you only see 4 toys, not, 5, I like to imagine that she has a butt plug hidden up somewhere.

Happy Easter Egg 🥚 hunting!

869038844_sextoys.thumb.png.b01e3b20f88b695cdba3900de13907f8.png

I actually did adress this in one of the posts; Bunnymom has a lot of them, but they keep materializing back and forth
So i basically just contributed them all to one toy, depending on her "wish"

As for the 4 (5) We only see 4 of them, in both Lupa and bunny's versions that had access to them.
And I have not seen any extra plugs, the only one I've seen is included in the 4th.
As much as I would like there to be another hidden plug, I have no indication based on my "research" that one does
exist, and I cannot base this on what might or might not be. So unless I get some indication on something
for now I would have to say that Yamiray theory for seems to be the most plausible.

Thanks for your input tho; I guess doing pointless stuff like this is one way for me to avoid thinking about how badly we're beeing f*****d in the A$$

Edited by EpicBacon
had more stuff to say
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

It's their birthday, I'm expecting to pay for the cake.

...but not to buy them the fucking restaurant.

Sorry KK, probably a long tail method had better received. 300 euro for a picture *is* a bit too much. You can date a real girl and invite for two days in some cute B&B...a romantic dinner in riviera, good wine,  and probably have sex as a consequence.

Really, guys, try for. -Hi Marcia, how about two days in PortoFino?-

Maybe she say yes, and you finally have some real sex. 300 euro can do that. Even more chances if Marcia *expect* such 300 euro as a trade for company. Is the oldest trade in history.

I'm not telling that you have to, but  in face of well drawn tits, and tits, given the fact that such money will be burned, you should really think the reason of burning it: for the drawn parody, or the actual thing?

Hope you'll do the right thing, for you, Marcia and PortoFino benefits.

• Haha 16

11 hours ago, Antimon said:

They added a new paid bundle that gives out up to 1300 crystals.

Incidentally, this was seemingly only pushed out to people marked as spenders; I don't see the new third bundle on any non-spending alt of mine. It's all rather weird considering they made a specific bundle section inside the event screen (where this new one does not appear since there are only two listing spots) and the two original bundles are time limited to only a few days to begin with and likely to be succeeded by more of the same.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, EpicBacon said:

there is another toy with 2 colors.

I do agree that other one could be seen as 2 as well, but I kind of see it as one larger prism gem since it is kind of all one peace, where as the other is just more or less a string connecting the 2. but until they explain there count that's just how I see it

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Antimon said:

They added a new paid bundle that gives out up to 1300 crystals. So buying the two kobans cards for 5940Kobans, the premium card for 49,99€, the three bundles for 34,99+19,99+25,99=80,97€, that means a total of 130,96€ (and today's free bundle that gives out 112 crystals), one could potentially reach 18763 crystals, that means Golden Bunny's Mom is now potentially achievable by buying all they offered until now WITHOUT the mandatory need of further refills of CPs/kisses. Rejoice!

So what? Not to put too fine a point on this (and not saying this as a jibe to you). As a player who does spend well over $200 a month on this game I will not spend a damn dime on this event. Matter of fact, I am finding the bundles being offered much less attractive this week than in weeks past. Not saying I won't buy some of them, but this event has me very reluctant to make any purchases on the game right now. In short, the Golden Anniversary event is having the direct opposite effect the powers that be at Kinkoid thought it would for me.

Edited by Pelinor
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Surprised :O 2
  • Hearts 2

9 minutes ago, Yamiray said:

I do agree that other one could be seen as 2 as well, but I kind of see it as one larger prism gem since it is kind of all one peace, where as the other is just more or less a string connecting the 2. but until they explain there count that's just how I see it

Agreed, hence why I said yours was more plausible, your pick can be used seperatly or together; while the other one, you don't really have the same option, its all or nothing.

3 hours ago, lepidocter said:

It's their birthday, I'm expecting to pay for the cake.

...but not to buy them the fucking restaurant.

While I love most of your post and saying paying for actual sex is cheaper, I've never gotten this mindset and it just shows to me how much the devs have gaslighted parts of their base.

Where does this idea of "we owe them because it's their anniversary and we should show our appreciation by giving them money" come from?  Its true that the devs dont owe us anything.  The opposite is also true.  We don't owe them anything, and most other devs have enough common sense to give out something nice in their games for anniversaries to say "thanks for sticking with us".  This feels more like a loyalty test.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, trunks2585 said:

While I love most of your post and saying paying for actual sex is cheaper, I've never gotten this mindset and it just shows to me how much the devs have gaslighted parts of their base.

Where does this idea of "we owe them because it's their anniversary and we should show our appreciation by giving them money" come from?  Its true that the devs dont owe us anything.  The opposite is also true.  We don't owe them anything, and most other devs have enough common sense to give out something nice in their games for anniversaries to say "thanks for sticking with us".  This feels more like a loyalty test.

Well, that lead to an interestig discussion.

Do they really need to make an event were they ask you (directly or indirectly) for money?

If you do mind well, there are a lot of contests around that ask you to spend - buy 3 cola bottles to try win whatever. They propose you the thing as "your chance to win", but in fact they ask you to spend more. And the overall contest *is made* to solely increase their incomes: those normally buying will still buy, but some will buy 2 bottles more, plus some that buy first time just for the contest - and maybe become loyalist. Contest = more money for them.

I'm perfectly fine with that, is a common strategy and everyone tried to win such contests.

By this logic, to me have perfect sense they push such kind of things. They want for me to pay the cake, and that sound logic commercially wise.

Think Lottery. People pay cash for their own chance to win, but in the end the provider get the higher sum.

What I'm criticizing is that they made the cola bottles cost 100 euro XD. When they are *at the same time* throwing L5 (their bottles) in my face every week for free.

If the cola bottle costed 5, probably way more people had caught the offer. Me included. That will be a reasonable price.

As for the "owe something" you actually owe them the entertainment they give you for many hours a day (your choice to be entertained by them, you can simply go elsewhere), the fact they aren't scammy as hell like other companies in this same industry, and maybe simply... they pay for this forum?

Many other companies have hidden costs, like DLC, paywalls, and scammy turn of events - I don't want to quote other companies, but it happened recently in a well known eroge game they simply put all events in pay mode. Without a warning.

Not speaking those installing stuff on your device. Or those selling your data.

KK is, for an *adult game company*, one of the most honest, crystal and reciprocal you can find.

They give me hours of entertainment = I feel that at least the ones that made me laugh with the plot deserve one euro a day. I spend more for cigarettes and coffee, that are killing me.

You can stop owe them something the moment *you* stop using them, if you don't wanna pay (reasonable!) money, at least pay with recognizing the efforts to entertain you. Sometime they do mistakes (this event clearly is one), but I can recognize mistakes from scams. 

• Like 4

Il y a 7 heures, EpicBacon a dit :

Thanks for your input tho; I guess doing pointless stuff like this is one way for me to avoid thinking about how badly we're beeing f*****d in the A$$

Congrats! You found the hidden butt plug of chaos!

• Haha 12

I'm honestly not all that upset by this event, certainly not like a lot of other players clearly. I just 'nothing' it.

I'm usually very meticulous in my approach to the game and have everything planned out in advance to get as much overlap and benefit from resources as I can. I haven't even bothered to calculate what I would need to do to get the first girl in this event. I'll take whatever pops up free from the event and otherwise just ignore it. It's just too much hassel and obviously designed for high spending players, which I'm never going to be. I'd be livid if it was premium girls (well, I guess you could say that by definition of having to pay for them that they are 'premium' girls) and that might push me not to play further. But this just seems wearying and a bit cynical.

Perhaps my head's just full of "BunnaBunnaBunnaBunnaBunna" and I can't really find space to think about this?

I do find it interesting that KK don't seem to learn from previous mistakes and each time they do one of these special events (lookin' at you Xmas PoA) they grotesquely over price it and end-up with a revolt in their forums/Discord. In fact, they seem to be going the opposite direction. The Xmas PoA seems a positively friendly interaction compared with this. And after they'd generated a lot of good feeling with a generous Anniversary event as well. It's a shame.

Edited by JustVisitingReborn
  • Like 10

28 minutes ago, JustVisitingReborn said:

end-up with a revolt in their forums/Discord

for devs probably only wallets talk. so if a lot of people who not active in forums/discord still pay then they are good with it. and we cant know data how many people are spending for event milestones

• Like 3

The problem is not on the Devs side - it's a problem from the level above the Devs. We had the same thing as the gems were introduced and that was not a idea from the Devs, it was the idea from the owner and CEO of Kinkoid.

The guys that normaly do the game and event design had to do it so...

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 2

il y a 22 minutes, DuDeLoK a dit :

for devs probably only wallets talk. so if a lot of people who not active in forums/discord still pay then they are good with it. and we cant know data how many people are spending for event milestones

I'm pretty sure some players will buy the Premium Pass, only to later realize it won't even get them to the 3rd girl, because they are on the more casual side (The premium pass doesn't provide that much value all by itself; it doesn't even guarantee the first girl).

What happens when paying players open their wallet and start complaining? Start asking for a refund?

• Like 5

9 ore fa, EpicBacon ha scritto:

I actually did adress this in one of the posts; Bunnymom has a lot of them, but they keep materializing back and forth
So i basically just contributed them all to one toy, depending on her "wish"

As for the 4 (5) We only see 4 of them, in both Lupa and bunny's versions that had access to them.
And I have not seen any extra plugs, the only one I've seen is included in the 4th.
As much as I would like there to be another hidden plug, I have no indication based on my "research" that one does
exist, and I cannot base this on what might or might not be. So unless I get some indication on something
for now I would have to say that Yamiray theory for seems to be the most plausible.

1 ora fa, Liliat ha scritto:

Congrats! You found the hidden butt plug of chaos!

I think I can confirm that the fifth one is actually a buttplug. In Silver Lupa's gh counter they show all 5 of them, which are:

- the crystal dildo

- the anal beads

- the nipple clamps

- that pasta cutter thingy I genuinly do not know what it's used for

- a buttplug

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, lepidocter said:

Do they really need to make an event were they ask you (directly or indirectly) for money?

If you do mind well, there are a lot of contests around that ask you to spend - buy 3 cola bottles to try win whatever. They propose you the thing as "your chance to win", but in fact they ask you to spend more. And the overall contest *is made* to solely increase their incomes: those normally buying will still buy, but some will buy 2 bottles more, plus some that buy first time just for the contest - and maybe become loyalist. Contest = more money for them.

I'm perfectly fine with that, is a common strategy and everyone tried to win such contests.

By this logic, to me have perfect sense they push such kind of things. They want for me to pay the cake, and that sound logic commercially wise.

Think Lottery. People pay cash for their own chance to win, but in the end the provider get the higher sum.

What I'm criticizing is that they made the cola bottles cost 100 euro XD. When they are *at the same time* throwing L5 (their bottles) in my face every week for free.

If the cola bottle costed 5, probably way more people had caught the offer. Me included. That will be a reasonable price.

As for the "owe something" you actually owe them the entertainment they give you for many hours a day (your choice to be entertained by them, you can simply go elsewhere), the fact they aren't scammy as hell like other companies in this same industry, and maybe simply... they pay for this forum?

Many other companies have hidden costs, like DLC, paywalls, and scammy turn of events - I don't want to quote other companies, but it happened recently in a well known eroge game they simply put all events in pay mode. Without a warning.

Not speaking those installing stuff on your device. Or those selling your data.

KK is, for an *adult game company*, one of the most honest, crystal and reciprocal you can find.

They give me hours of entertainment = I feel that at least the ones that made me laugh with the plot deserve one euro a day. I spend more for cigarettes and coffee, that are killing me.

You can stop owe them something the moment *you* stop using them, if you don't wanna pay (reasonable!) money, at least pay with recognizing the efforts to entertain you. Sometime they do mistakes (this event clearly is one), but I can recognize mistakes from scams. 

Was not expecting this long of a reply.

I want to start by making a correction.  You actually don't have to buy a coke bottle if they have a contest going on.  You can send them a mail in request for a chance to win.  Now naturally there are limits on doing this,  but here in the states, it is flat out illegal for a product company to do a sweepstakes contest and not offer a free chance to win.

Besides that, I find comparing this to anything besides other gacha games to be comparing apples to oranges, theres too many differences in principle on how they function.

As far as being owed or anything, I'm not saying they dont have bills to pay.  They pay for the sever to run the game and the forum as well as their dev team.  But they chose to do this and I think most of them have "real jobs" outside of this.  So yeah I get they gotta pay mo ey to keep the game going.  They also made a choice to make a freemium game, and any freemium game has the risk of not turning a profit.  Trying to twist arms isn't a sound strategy on getting more out of the playerbase either.

As far as being more legit, I guess if you are talking about adult contact games maybe.  Steam has a growing selection of them now that operate similar to hh, and you dont have to worry about spyware though steam (I think).  It's sad though that you had to say they are fairly honest "for an adult company" which implies you've payed non adult gacha titles that you found more honest in what they offer.  Why can't HH be on the same level as its non adult competition?

I could type a lot about other companies and their practices both good and bad, but I'm on mobile and dont feel like it, so let me wrap this up.

At the end of the day we have different mindsets.  You view it as paying for a service you use and supporting those that gave you some degree of entertainment, and hey that's fair and valid.  I do the same with some other titles.  I've even bought a few packs on hh myself.

However I'm more stingy with money, and I won't reward bad behavior.  I've been playing for a long time, and over and over I've seen bad  choices made or good suggestions taken and twisted into a mockery of their original intent.  I've almost given up this game because my interest had dropped, I mostly stick around for the story now.

• Like 7

5 hours ago, Liliat said:

I'm pretty sure some players will buy the Premium Pass, only to later realize it won't even get them to the 3rd girl, because they are on the more casual side (The premium pass doesn't provide that much value all by itself; it doesn't even guarantee the first girl).

What happens when paying players open their wallet and start complaining? Start asking for a refund?

Yep.  The premium pass gives less crystals (4320) than playing F2P w/ (5708), or w/o (5243) the free card.  It doesn't even double the F2P crystals.  TBF if you only played 1-2 days, and then bought the premium card on the last day, you'd get Rabbi, but that's a crazy price to pay for just Rabbi.  The $50, 6k kos, and 27 days of daily activity, gets 3 L5s atm.  I personally have 72 L5s, and only 18 of them are lvl 700, so I don't feel the pressure to spend for the last 2 L5s.  Even w/ their niche dark/golden hair blessing advantages.  I'll probably settle for Rabbi and Hari.  I agree that casual players, that don't read the forum, and have money to burn, will end up feeling cheated.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 6

Il y a 4 heures, lepidocter a dit :

I can get behind that mindset, but not here.

Honestly, even if i tend to not pay, i usually end up buying something, just to say "thanks for the hours of gameplay". But this is not a reason for me to do so.

This is not a contest, this is a plea to spend money, and a bad one at that.

I could get behind what you're saying if it was something at least a little bit community centric. 

I don't know, maybe a "special Anniversary pachinko" for the 8 (10? i forgot) days of the anniversary event. One where you can have *one* roll each day for free, and buy like 2-3 more and gain a ticket to gain *any girl* for free.

With an abyssmal rate obivously, but something purely luck oriented, and that would bind together the community.

"Which one should i pick?" "Should i take a Mythic or is it too soon for my account?" "Here's WHY you should not pick [insert girl]..." "Clearly, the correct answer is to pick Norou" etc. (one of those quote is from @holymolly, can you find which one?).

Or anything else, just so we're clear. Anything that's luck oriented and feel "special" for the anniversary

But there is no contest there, no luck, no improvement, no community bonding.

There's just "go buy that if you want the girls, and don't miss a day or you'll be doing an oopsie :D "

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• holymolly changed the title to [ 20-Jul-22 ] Golden Anniversary - Discussion