How you doing in the "League"

casey

As I thought, the lost tokens had a relevant weight, and I ended at 77th place with minimal rewards and no demotion. This week the new Dicktator III seems as hard as other described above, with 12 players at level 400+ and other 18 in the 390-400 range. Luckily for me this does not matter, as the main objective this week is getting back in Dicktator II to resume my old routine.

Well, another week in D1 comes to and end for me, I think it's the third one since I've stopped using boosters, and I'm back to carefully skipping fights to avoid promotion. ^^ It might be a little early to celebrate, but I'll be very surprised if I don't end up in Top 30 from there:

1262978878_HHLeagueStory10D1Top30(NoBooster).thumb.png.1ee6a83eb2b79075b1789a406d93dc2a.png

(Before anyone asks, my Any is still at 1 star, that's why she's where she is. ^^ I very recently got Keiko her 5th, and I reluctantly gave her Mizuki's former spot as the Alpha. Still not sure the boost vs HC is worth her much weaker CH stats, but it's working fine for now).

• Like 3

I think this pretty much sums up just how unlucky this week has been for me. 
The top pic is mago oscuro's stats, the middle pic is my stats, and the last pic is my fight results against him.

I know the league is not finished yet, but all my fights are done and I'm currently at 2nd place with 6908 points, 32 points behind mago.
This has not been a good week for me, not only did I lose 2 fights, but I also only got 23.02 points on an average per fight.

hh3333.png

• Sad 3

5966f5e8b3fe27f00fafe22852a66d38.png

got my best stats ever, with an average of 23,63 points per fight; like you can see I had quite the lvls against me, but in the end KH prevails

I had a lot of really good opponnents in this league, so I wasnt sure at the beginning if I really should go for it; there were 2 KH players with slightly better stats and also a few charm + HC players, but most of them didnt even participate or didnt bother to boost, the only KH player (besides me) is number 5; 2+4 are HC and 3 is charm

darkbringer who was my biggest fear cause he had slightly better stats than me rushed on monday; all the others finished on wednesday

the league had 110 player, from whom the last joined the league on wednesday (lvl383)

• Like 5

My best result ever position wise. Finished 2nd. No 1s stats weren't much better than mine, but still he ended up with 160 points more. I'm abandoning the 3 mono 3 rainbow strategy this week. His strategy obviously worked much better. 

Still, I'm happy with the result after weeks of p5. This week it looks doable again for top 4. One odd strategy with 4 purple ego boosters. Let's see where that gets him. Lots of ego to scrape off, that's for sure. 

Screenshot_20200123_123242.jpg

• Like 3

I swapped 1 of my orange days for a green day (3/3 instead of 4/2) and still managed to finish 10th in D3.

I spent one of those green days with a grey ginseng equipped. Doh! :S It was like wearing armor but one side of the helmet is made from cheese singles slices.

• Like 3

didn't go out all out last season ............i was against a level 430 player who was to strong for me in D3...........ended up 3rd and saved some purple boosters:)

This season @GeorgeMTO is in my league and is stronger than me ...........so i'll be fighting for a top 4 finish again

• Like 4

This was the best league week for me.  I got the 1st place in Sexpert II in my level 268 HH account and, for the first time ever, the 1st place in Sexpert III in my level 291 GH account.  In my GH account, in a 113 player league (leagues tend to be oversized these days, especially in GH), I got 7392 points compared compared to 7348 points for the 2nd place and 6118 points for the 3rd place.

Whether or not I am the best sexpert (in a theoretical sense), the Sexpert III win was particularly meaningful (including symbolically) as the reward is higher than being fifth in Dicktator III — even after subtracting the 364 Kobans I spent on refills at the end.

The second place Sexpert III winner had over 30% higher typical stats than me, not far from the maximum possible for his level 340 without boosting.  However, as luck and fortitude would have it (and while I have good stats, the lack of stronger opponents was luck), I was more persistent and challenged thrice nearly all the opponents.

• Like 3

As expected I finished second with 6870 points but not too far from Master Horndog who was stronger, and just 3 points over kilik77 who put a very hard fight. The fight for 4th place was also intense, with many players boosted almost all the time.

image.png.758f5dc238951aa05831a7907cb3bb62.png

This week I am with @Eivo and it will be a hand to hand race between us. I hope I can retake the winning path again.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, MaybeRegret said:

Being in D3 is quite depressing, because no matter how long you stayed there, you don't feel any progress at all. Each next week is worse than the previous one. 

I have been watching this with some interest. D3 1-4, and D2 1 are all clogged. If you are not there already you are never going to get there. D3 5-15 and D2 2-4 are clogging up now.

I think if you are low D3 now you will be able to work your way up to the top half but it will take longer than you are used to and you may be the last player group that can make it.

If I was in the bottom half of D3 today (I usually finish D3 5-15) I would drop down to D2, reduce my booster use as much as possible and use a "max marginal victories" strategy. I.e. Manage the pts/fight so you stay 16-30 by using weaker girls against weaker opponents. Win as many as possible AND skip as few as possible. 15x18 pts is better than 12x22 pts + 3x0 as far as XP is concerned but the give roughly the same number of pts.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

After a week holding the brake to ensure demotion (winning the few battles I was able) I finally got back in Dicktator II. Again the difference between Dicktator II and Dicktator III struck me. I am still ranked 10th, and probably will have to ditch a number of tokens to avoid demotion (and remember to pay more attention than two weeks ago). Frankly, after having felt the aforementioned difference on my skin, I really don't know how the devs can speak of game balance with this chaos-creating reward mechanic.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, snowman22 said:

D3 1-4, and D2 1 are all clogged

d2 is not yet clogged, it's all about luck. I was able to win it around 360 level and I think it's still possible. D3 1-4 without a new league seems almost impossible.

Well, linkdream was able to stay in d3 top 15 around 316 level and now he's still 20 level below me, so maybe I'm complain a little to much. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Reemor said:

Absolute not understandable:

Result: position 8 now and only 1 lost battle in complete season and 750 point difference to No 1 (with 6 other point levels in between).

Where does these points come from?????

You get 1 point for each 10% threshold of ego you have remaining at the end of the perform. No 1 is obviously winning fights with much more ego remaining.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Well, this time i will post the result before the end of the league.

I am in first place with 6979 points. Eivo unexpectedly stopped playing HH on monday when he was at 4000 points, when I though he could beat me.

His place as the stronger players were taken by Gnussyking and Marcares (russian so he can get up before the end league finish and get another 350 more points).

So it seems I will finish 1st again after 4 second places (I hope I won't be forced to take my words back in some hours)

image.png.bb63e53f1a67dfd6a68d7a5eaa31968e.png

EDIT: Yes, I ended in first place. :). About this new week, a group of stronger oponnents: Yuzuru (420), wong7lee (417), rayley (417), Fiel (415), darkone (414), ... It won't be easy.

Edited by jelom
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, jelom said:

Well, this time i will post the result before the end of the league.

I am in first place with 6979 points. Eivo unexpectedly stopped playing HH on monday when he was at 4000 points, when I though he could beat me.

His place as the stronger players were taken by Gnussyking and Marcares (russian so he can get up before the end league finish and get another 350 more points).

So it seems I will finish 1st again after 3 second places (I hope I won't be forced to take my words back in some hours)

Congrats..........the rich get richer and get all the luck...........maybe you should consider founding a charitable foundation9_9 for your lesser player brethren 

• Haha 3

On 1/24/2020 at 12:09 AM, MaybeRegret said:

d2 is not yet clogged, it's all about luck. I was able to win it around 360 level and I think it's still possible. D3 1-4 without a new league seems almost impossible.

Well, linkdream was able to stay in d3 top 15 around 316 level and now he's still 20 level below me, so maybe I'm complain a little to much. 

i'm not going to refute you.............but with every passing week you will see D3 league  teams become more equivalent strength wise .........just give it some time

I think I can safely post my almost certain result a little bit in advance as well. Another week in D1 without any booster, and even more so than last week, I got pretty close to accidentally promoting, and I had to skip a bunch of fights to stay below top 15. I'm #16 as of this writing, only 5 points below #15 and 269 points above #31. It's not impossible that someone rushes through in the next few hours while I'll be asleep, but I doubt 15 people will do so simultaneously and push me out of top 30.

I'm getting closer and closer to a point where it might be worth considering moving up to D2 soon. But to gain as much there as I currently do in D1 (even a bit more, in terms of rewards), I'd need to finish in top 45, and I strongly suspect I'd need to go back to using boosters for that. So I'm a bit torn for now. It might not be a net gain just yet, at least in terms of kobans.

• Like 5

I had a pretty good d3 last season with over 22xx points and still got my demotion

this d2-season looks intense again, unfortunatley I have two higher KH players in the bracket and one of them has won d2 5times, so I guess, there is no chance of winning this time

I probably gonna wait the next 10-14 hours with playing the league, and if there is a chance, I play this season with only 5 days of boosters - maybe I can lure someone into false hopes :D

Edited by blaa
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

I think I can safely post my almost certain result a little bit in advance as well. Another week in D1 without any booster, and even more so than last week, I got pretty close to accidentally promoting, and I had to skip a bunch of fights to stay below top 15. I'm #16 as of this writing, only 5 points below #15 and 269 points above #31. It's not impossible that someone rushes through in the next few hours while I'll be asleep, but I doubt 15 people will do so simultaneously and push me out of top 30.

I'm getting closer and closer to a point where it might be worth considering moving up to D2 soon. But to gain as much there as I currently do in D1 (even a bit more, in terms of rewards), I'd need to finish in top 45, and I strongly suspect I'd need to go back to using boosters for that. So I'm a bit torn for now. It might not be a net gain just yet, at least in terms of kobans.

Hi Dv, what's the atk requirement for top 30 d1?

Catching up on the last two seasons...

On 1/16/2020 at 11:33 AM, _shal_ said:

The usual week off in D3 for me now. However, as it's a minimum 100-player bracket I can actually try to achieve a new milestone and demote in 86th place for the first time. B| My top so far is 3x 87th.

Mission accomplished there, finished in 86th. It was a great week for XP, I gained just over 45k on 2883 points, both by far my best D3 outcomes ever.

And the most recent season back down in D2:

image.png.452d28be234101d66d735c1b467707d7.png

Not quite the massive winning margin I've sometimes had, but still pretty decisive, and it wasn't really in doubt since at least Day 4 of the season.

The #2 finisher was also KH, obviously at about the same level as I am, but was in a non-maxed club, and rushed out to the lead with boosted refills after joining the bracket about a day late. He ended up finishing more than 12 hours before the end, and all that taken together it was pretty certain that I was getting more effective results than him. 318 battles this week so exactly a 23.00 average for him, while I ended at 23.85.

My actual main competition during the week was the player who finished 3rd, a higher-level HC account with 5 previous D2 wins. He did boost heavily almost 24/7 (but with five mono equips...), so it was clear he was going for it, but fortunately he was nice enough to battle with the x15 button, so it was easy to see what he was scoring. 24.04 average after 45 battles, 23.89 after 90, 23.61 after 150, 23.39 after 180...it became clear soon that my usual winning average of at least 23.60 was easily gonna be enough to beat him.

Managed to save my last booster set this time around, substituting free epics for paid legendaries, so an extra 360 kobans in profit.

I didn't pay that much attention to any other top finishers this time around, so I can only say that 4th place was also taken by a KH account, and the level 399 player in 6th place was Charm (and didn't boost at all, I believe, or perhaps very little).

Back to D3 for another tanking season, and as it's just 100 players once more I'll surely aim to tie my newly best-ever 86th place finish again.

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 3