How you doing in the "League"

casey

I am quite sure I won mine, but that's because I dropped back to D2 this week and set 23.69 average score just now. 7464 is the most points I've ever netted in a week. I guess I don't get money now but Pachinko orbs. Interesting timing. Next week depending on the table I land in I'll probably try to stay in D3 again.

• Like 2

Well, my first week in D2 has been... interesting, to say the least. I did use boosters almost throughout (which I'm not willing to do every week, but it was the first one and I was a bit... intimidated lol).

Barely a couple hours before the season ends, I can't even believe the current scores (considering I was simply aiming for a top 45 finish, initially ^^):

1440047784_HHLeagueStory12FirstD201.png.edcd8fa2b2e49a4a6a854917da648c1a.png

And down to the current #35, everyone is within barely one or two dozen points of each other... Which means I might go to bed now, just below promotion range, and wake up tomorrow to find out I ended up in top 60, even. It's very hard to tell.

Should I buy a refill or two and try to secure a top 30 finish, at this point? I'm really not sure.

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 6

1 minute ago, DvDivXXX said:

Well, my first week in D2 has been... interesting, to say the least. I did use boosters almost throughout (which I'm not willing to do every week, but it was the first one and I was a bit... intimidated lol).

Barely a couple hours before the season ends, I can't even believe the current scores (considering I was simply aiming for a top 45 finish, initially ^^):

And down to the current #35, everyone is within less one or two dozen points of each other... Which means I might go to bed now, just below promotion range, and wake up tomorrow to find out I ended up in top 60, even. It's very hard to tell.

Should I buy a refill or two and try to secure a top 30 finish, at this point? I'm really not sure.

I don't recommend the refill. The reason why the scores are so close is because of people ensuring they don't end up in top 15. If you go over that mark, you're unlikely to drop down again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GeorgeMTO said:

I don't recommend the refill. The reason why the scores are so close is because of people ensuring they don't end up in top 15. If you go over that mark, you're unlikely to drop down again.

George is right. Two hours before league end (meaning three tokens, unless someone hold the reserve for a final rush, which I believe it is not exactly the rule, at least in our timezone) at least in my experience is unlikely to fall from 16 to under 30.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You guys advised me well. I'll be sure to follow your advice more closely in two weeks, when I'll be... back in D2. 😛 I still panicked a bit and ended up trapped at #15 by barely 2 points (I had fallen down to #20 and didn't expect to earn so many points in a couple of fights), so... D3, here I am! ^^ *gasp*

The extra kobans and combativity are nice. The couple of x1 orbs instead of the 8M Ymens I really needed... not so much. Lesson learned, in any case.

There are 103 players (for now) in my new league, so if I understood correctly, I need to make sure I'm #89 at worst in order to demote. Right? In the meantime, I'll try to leech some XP, but without taking risks this time.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

This week in Club Fairy Tail.😎

YYYXXXCCC reached 2nd place in Dicktator 3. That's some serious performance for a level 399 player.

123234 and rm80 had a nice Top10 placement.

Demon and ShadowHaamu reached Top15 in D3 and grabbed some nice orbs.

DoubleShadow breached into Top30 for the first time, and Sergej had a nice placement too.

Gacek got 4th place in D2. I'm super proud of our guild.

Untitled.thumb.jpg.68ac1197b8fd31d7e8532d8f64956e72.jpg

Edited by Fiel
  • Like 4

Top 4, like I suspected. I don't know if my clubmember @rayley actually won, but I believe he should've. 6 levels ahead is too much if the player is as skilled in leagues. Anyway, top 4 is my aim again this week. I guess ChocoBN will win the league this time.

Oh, and I won my 10th D3 league on Nutaku. Double digit wins \o/ And with that win I emptied the pachinko again for fewer kobans 😂

Edited by Chthugha
  • Like 5

Hmmm, I won my D3 league with 450+ points down to 2nd place. There has never been a gap this huge in my leagues before.

It was nice to win, as I got 1 extra roll for 10x Epic Pachinko thanks to the new orbs. I'm still missing 11 girls from there so :)

This week I am once again the top dog, what is happening?

• Like 3

I stuck with my strategy and took it easy this season just ended , only used boosters on the last day..............finished 7th.

I should of tried there was a good chance i could of finished in the top 4

This week looks promising..............i hope to win a bunch of orbs:D

• Like 2

L389 is just not enough for D3 1-4 so I tried for the cheapest 5-15 possible. I used only 2 days of orange and 4 days of green. People where passing me in the last 10 minutes doing the same thing I was. Scraping losses for a last few 8 pts per. Earlier I had decided to buy the 3 tokens I was missing. That probably got me 24 or so pts. Made 15th by 34 pts. Too close.

This week I have 18 L4xx players in my 103 player D3 and the week is going to be disrupted for me (rl) so no cheapo approach this time. I will aim for 3 days of orange and see how things look.

• Like 1

On 2/6/2020 at 3:07 PM, _shal_ said:

My new D2 has a surprising number of former winners in it, including an 11-time champion - but they're only Charm and level 389. (Might be mostly wins from the old scoring formula with first-minute rushing winners.) Three others have won between 1 and 3 times. And finally there's a late-joining 7-time winner (KH level 399) who just finished rushing a few minutes ago - 23.55 average, we'll see if I decide to challenge that.

This took an annoying amount of effort - nickel and diming even sub-level 300 opponents for every point possible, bah - but it reached a satisfying conclusion:

image.png.778e6c5923fb5944d279a2522beb47cb.png

23.76 average for me, 23.50 for the rusher. (Down from his initial 23.55 since we got two more late joins after that.) Very good score also for the Charm player in third place at 23.06 - I can see why they have 11 D2 wins, but of course these results also show that it's really only possible for them to win if there are no credible KH challengers.

4th and 5th were taken by inexplicably rushing HC players - not sure who was sillier, the #4 player who rushed even before the end of day 2 (and must have paid 2700+ kobans in refills for that), but who at least got a top 4 finish out of it, or the #5 player who rushed early on day 4 and never stood a chance. It should have been clear even at that point in the season that jessapelmissa and myself would be taking up spots in the top 4...

Late in the season we got a surprise late arrival of a level 381 KH player with no less than 11 wins in D2 and 5 in D1. I have a feeling he would have tried to win this bracket, too, if El fornicator's big score hadn't already been there atop the standings to scare him off. He ended up going for a zero-point demotion to D1 instead. If you're in D1 and you see somebody named M4G this week, say hi for me. 9_9

I'm kind of going to miss my 75 million ymen for winning D2's, but 6 Epic Pachinko singles are a very nice replacement. If I can keep winning in D2 that might mean enough single spins to equal nearly one free pachinko girl per month on average, so an almost 5400 koban value - that's certainly a lot more than I was able to get out of the ymens via contests and weekly rewards.

Anyway, D3 = me tanking, as usual. Good luck to my club mate @rayley who's one of the two main contenders for winning this bracket.

• Like 4

On 2/13/2020 at 3:35 PM, casey said:

Jelom your in a slump............c'mon you can do it..........just bear down and concentrate 

Thanks for your encouragement. I will win again eventually, all that is needed is just a bit of luck for not being paired with the strongest players in the same bracket. Also the past week following the advice of @Chthugha tried changing my booster setup but obviously wrong as it were to no avail. Some months ago I won over gogeta in D3 once (but can't tell you how, he should haven't done some fights in the last day) so it is not impossible. Also Yuzuru and koriaz will be hard to beat this week. @casey you can also aim for top 4, go for them! 🥇

On 2/13/2020 at 2:32 PM, Slynia said:

This week I am once again the top dog, what is happening?

Enjoy while it last, you could be paired with me again :P🤣

Edited by jelom
correcting meaning form "lost some fights" to "haven't done some fights"
  • Haha 2

44 minutes ago, jelom said:

Enjoy while it last, you could be paired with me again :P🤣

Haha yeah then I won't have time to rest 😂 
It's weird that 4 out of the 5 latest leagues I've been the sole highest leveled player, which have never happened before. 

il y a 8 minutes, Joe-da-G a dit :

@Spykz Then, i'll suggest you PM there, i'm the notorious Ol Sheriff Joe, (so much for my secret identity 😁)... 
(then i'll erase this conversation, that never happened...)

@ I just send you a message and you disconnect ahah

The usual trend continues, as I ended 17th in the last league turn, with a few tokens ditched. My new league anyways seems to confirm an increasing in difficulty fo Dicktator II, as up to now fighting beatable opponents I never got above 15th place. As I said, this is probably positive for experience gaining (due to less need to ditch tokens), but makes previsions about the ending result harder. Adding in the new league rewards, and the following fact that people seeking to gain ymens will now point to the 16-30 reward tier, the situation IMHO risks to become quite confusing from now on.

• Like 1

Finished 2nd this week. That was the best I could do as @GeorgeMTO was obviously going to take first place from the start. I was aiming for top 4 and I did. Congrats with no 21 mate. You've won over 300.000 kobans with just the D3 wins alone. :o  

This week looks much less promising. 5 KH players of more than 10 levels ahead of me and instead of being the 14th highest lvl, I now find myself at 22nd. That's the lowest in quite a few weeks, so a poor draw for me this time. I'll have to think a bit on my strategy. 

2nd.jpg

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, DHarry said:

This week looks much less promising. 5 KH players of more than 10 levels ahead of me and instead of being the 14th highest lvl, I now find myself at 22nd. That's the lowest in quite a few weeks, so a poor draw for me this time. I'll have to think a bit on my strategy. 

I'm definitely not counting you out of Top4😅

casey taught me 10 level difference can be overcome, and it's true. And I know you are a strong player compete above weight class from the way you use Boosters.

• Thanks 1

I managed to demote back to D2 while leeching a bit of XP, and learning a lot about the mechanics and strategies at play in this situation while I was temporarily in D3. My timing was pretty bad, as good rewards right now during Epic Days would have been great, but I learned my lesson. Also, if my predictions and calculations are right, then this new D2 league should conclude right before the end of Orgy Days, so I'm looking forward to that, now. 😃

My second D2 season looks pretty promising. I'm the 2nd lowest level in a group of 103 so far, but there's only one 400+ player, and a lot of HC and even CH among the other high levels. Plenty of easy targets with bad line-ups and/or stats as well, at least right now. With proper min-maxing and a decent amount of boosters, I should be able to make a top 30 (and I'll make damn sure not to overdo it this time ^^).

Good season to you all!

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, Fiel said:

I'm definitely not counting you out of Top4😅

casey taught me 10 level difference can be overcome, and it's true. And I know you are a strong player compete above weight class from the way you use Boosters.

You've motivated me. I'm just going to see where this ends. Worst case is top 15 at least, so not much to lose. 👍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DHarry said:

Finished 2nd this week. That was the best I could do as @GeorgeMTO was obviously going to take first place from the start. I was aiming for top 4 and I did. Congrats with no 21 mate. You've won over 300.000 kobans with just the D3 wins alone. :o 

You did better than I expected for you to slip into 2nd, I got a bit concerned when I woke up and saw that a different person was in 1st place than when I went to sleep the night before, although your score ended up not being much higher than his.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1