How you doing in the "League"

casey

This week in Club Fairy Tail.😎

Jarro🏆, one of our level 399 players managed to score a 4th place in Dicktator 3. That means our club now have 3 aces who managed to breach into that prestigious Top 4 price pool while they were still below level 400, yyyxxxccc, 123234, and Jarro. The pride of the guild is right there.

This week 123234🏅 also got his second 4th place, proving his first one wasn't a coincidence, and Demon managed to get 14th.

As we're getting more and more popular, we got 2 new members: Gray and Elyra19.

Tune in next week for more exciting Fairy Tail developments.

Untitled.thumb.jpg.61d590f2047f21028b27236adfac2001.jpg

Edited by Fiel
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Observer_X said:

First league where I was unable to be present (and fight until) 5:00am, because of my new internship times. I was able to maintain the 16-30 reward tier, although I did my last battle around 2:00am ending at 16th place, and this morning I discovered I ended 23rd, a result that I may not be able to mantain with my definitive working hours.

My new league seems quite a struggle, with a number of players in a bunch of points (one hour ago I passed from 64th to 13rd place in only 9 battles won with an average near to 18 point per battle). Anyways, I hope to be able to mantain the same result next Thursday.

I hope it is a paid internship, that way you can get a better monthly package 9_9 

• Like 1

In the end I could manage to finish 2nd in the "death group" after Tatouf Métouf. There were many people weakening this week and I missed some of them because I had done their fights before, but even so it would have been probably insufficient to win.

image.png.ddcb6db96aceaefb75cc20679935fa2e.png

For the upcoming season, mot_131 (lvl 429 KH with 19 wins) is the main opponent and he will win as he is affected by a bug that made him overstrength from many months ago, even the few occassions when he is a bit weaker it is still like totally boosted . terumy (HC no wins) and Link (CH 6 wins) are also candidates for top 4.

Edit: there are also two more D3 winners someway below, Matt (KH 410 with 4 wins) and strelk (KH 413 with 1 win). BTW if you remember cyril former CH lvl 415, he is now HC.

image.png.bda1733aab00538a75816cbd8fd17ffd.png

Edited by jelom
  • Like 4

Well here goes.

I got tired of 5-15 in D3 so I demoted. It was nasty. For most of the week there were more than 15 zero pts. On day 4 16th last went to 500ish pts. That is the way it finished. I only managed about 7K xp (15% of my usual TOF take?).

I am L392 in D2. Only L393 and L396 are higher. We shall see how it goes. It is nice to have the pedal to the metal booster-wise after so many months in D3 trying to min/max the reward.

• Like 4

demoted from d3 with 1089 points, not good, but also not bad.

In my d2 is so far the highest player lvl 404. He has insane stats, or at least I thought so - he rushed and scored only 7052 points by 104 players. His stats make me dont believe he really rushed all his fights (he first had 7008 and as another player joined he pushed to 7052, which wont be 3 fights with his stats and lvl) - but then again, you never know, he is not KH, maybe there is only 1 fight left.

My strategy will be waiting till this evening and if there isnt a significant change, I will start boosting and go for the 5 day booster strat (with the possibility of abortion if he somehow get more points)

• Like 4

18 players without points in my D3 bracket just gone, so that was a big fat zero as far as XP gains go. Oh well.

My new D2 looks pretty good. The top 8 players by level are all HC or Ch, and the highest KH opponent (only 3 levels up from me) is using a wrong-class alpha. There are four other previous winners of D2 in here, HC 398 with 8, HC 396 with 5, HC 394 with 2, and a Charm 384 with 1. The HC trio will bear watching, as well as a Ch 390 (but he might demote, 5 wins in D1, best D2 rank 2nd), but I think that should be doable for me at level 384...

Not sure when I last had a bracket that was so low in KH player quality, but I'm not complaining.

For those who might be interested:

On 2/27/2020 at 6:19 AM, _shal_ said:

Will Cadmos actually compete here now that Charm is a useful class again? The level 425 player is KH, the next three guys in the 410's are all HC. Cadmos and dido are both former 4-time winners, I wasn't able to find anybody else down to level 400.

image.png.6408f3371cd002aba26c3d7ac5deef3c.png

Cadmos was battling rather sporadically throughout the week, from what I saw - I think with two days to go he was still below 2,000 points. Obviously must have rush-finished at some point, but he didn't come close to the top level KH player despite his level advantage. Congrats to dido for the overwhelming win.

• Like 5

I won my D3 league this time around 😎 a very mediocre score (68-something), but apart from some 66XX scores nobody was finished when I went to bed. The main competition was a level 420 KH player, but he was all the way back at 59XX when I went to bed, so no idea how close that person got. Admiral of course isn't a threat at the moment, because he is HC, and that is currently the worst specialty for the league.

• Like 6

Well, that's actually a much better sight to see in this week's context than the 31st was in the previous week's context (I'll explain below):

1463157563_HHLeagueStory15Semi-ChillD2.png.f7c21efe13c20a4a733d6edc20749883.png

The week prior, I tried really hard for top 30, and finished 31st anyway (I've used all my good epic boosters and was boosted and carefully selecting my opponents the entire week). This week, I was boosted in green (some days even bad ones like 4 chlorella just because I have so many lying around) all week, and fighting opponents in order from highest level down, instead of the opposite direction which is usually my default. Except on the very last day, when I've used good boosters, and a couple of refills (there were 107 or 108 people and I had a lot of fights left to do despite not missing any free ones) and actually selected the remaining opponents from most winnable to least winnable. And I ended up in top 45 as well.

Koban wise, I think it was worth it even with the refills at the end, or at least less expensive than a full week of epic boosters as I did the week before. In terms of efforts and expectations, I know it was definitely worth it. ^^ Edit1: And I also needed the Ymens sooo bad!

This new week, I'll mix things up just a bit and try for a similar approach, but instead of playing from behind until the last day, I'll hit hard early (today) and then transition to chilling out. This new league also has 107 members, so I'll take this into account and skip +/- 10 opponents at the top of the food chain, so I shouldn't need refills to reach my target of winnable fights. We'll see.

Edit2: I'm still in D2. I just realized anyone reading this post without knowing my previous history wouldn't have a clue which league I'm in right now. ^^

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 5

I was 25th when I went to bed, 4 hours before the end of the season, and 25th I did finish, so no problem. That was my goal, and will be for a time. After all D3 isn't exactly easy, is it? Maybe I was a bit lucky, maybe I did well, probably a bit of both ;)

Have fun, people. Seeya :)

Edited by Andy86
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, blaa said:

demoted from d3 with 1089 points, not good, but also not bad.

In my d2 is so far the highest player lvl 404. He has insane stats, or at least I thought so - he rushed and scored only 7052 points by 104 players. His stats make me dont believe he really rushed all his fights (he first had 7008 and as another player joined he pushed to 7052, which wont be 3 fights with his stats and lvl) - but then again, you never know, he is not KH, maybe there is only 1 fight left.

My strategy will be waiting till this evening and if there isnt a significant change, I will start boosting and go for the 5 day booster strat (with the possibility of abortion if he somehow get more points)

Rushing now is kinda silly as most people will be boosted. Even weaker players that play more patiently will beat you. Last time I dropped back to D2 I had way more points at a lower lvl. (399-400)

Myself finished 3rd in the weirdly closely matched group. I played my best as there was a decent chance for me to play top 4. Tiny chance for the win even, but 13 lvls above mine for Issou proved too much and he played well to catch his second win. (The only one already with a win in this table) There were 4 people with a second place as best result. (Ira 3x, me 2x and another one 1x. The player that came 4th was CH and the same lvl as me. Finishing only 31 points below me may indicate that CH can fight again. I was only 20 points behind a 10 lvl higher player, I am happy with that, considering I'm not playing in a maxed out club (we're getting there). (The image was older, but it didn't change anymore after I screenshotted it)

This week I'm not sure. 3 players out of reach normally. I decided to get rid of my Chorella and boost 4x those for some champions fights and wait to see how they are doing. P4 should be possible, but there will  be competition.

League.jpg

• Like 2

Slightly unexpectedly i won my D3 league:D9_9 and as an added bonus i used some  of my koban winnings to play event Pachinko 3 times and won a girl each time:D

There is definitely a noticeable trend towards players in each D3 league becoming stronger with every passing season...........i am not a fan of parityB|

• Like 7

I was bested by Suzaku last season and ended up 2nd. I was only the 4th highest leveled player so I'm still happy about it.

This season I have like @jelom a player with bugged stats in my bracket... why haven't KK fixed this already?

hhana.PNG

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, DHarry said:

Rushing now is kinda silly as most people will be boosted. Even weaker players that play more patiently will beat you. Last time I dropped back to D2 I had way more points at a lower lvl. (399-400)

If you thought I was planning to rush, then we misunderstood us. The 5-day-booster-strategy is something I learned from @_shal_, who thaught me how to use only 5 sets of boosters over the week and save some kobans (not a lot at all). I am waiting till this evening and then I adjust my strategy depending on the actions of the lvl404 player - my assumption is, he refilled 300 fights and will do the last 9 fights later the day/week (most likely he already did 6 of them). If my assumption is right and he only has 3 fights left (actual score 7138), my chances are really high to beat him and I am going for it - but if he gets over 7350/7400 I will stop playing and go for 16-30 placement.

If it was just a general comment, i couldnt agree more. 😃

Regarding the score: Obvioulsy it depends on the players who are with you in the league - sometimes there are a lot of people who have (nearly) maxed out their stats, 2-3 class girls (5 star leg), the right equipment and permanent boosters - and sometimes there arent a lot of these players. I think you cant generalize scoring.

Edited by blaa
  • Like 2

I got myself a nice 3rd place this week.

As for the rest of our guild...

123234 had a nice 6th place, but apparently the others didn't want to tell want placement they had.

Maybe they got shy from all the bragging I did on their behalf😅

• Like 3

2 hours ago, blaa said:

If you thought I was planning to rush, then we misunderstood us. The 5-day-booster-strategy is something I learned from @_shal_, who thaught me how to use only 5 sets of boosters over the week and save some kobans (not a lot at all). I am waiting till this evening and then I adjust my strategy depending on the actions of the lvl404 player - my assumption is, he refilled 300 fights and will do the last 9 fights later the day/week (most likely he already did 6 of them). If my assumption is right and he only has 3 fights left (actual score 7138), my chances are really high to beat him and I am going for it - but if he gets over 7350/7400 I will stop playing and go for 16-30 placement.

If it was just a general comment, i couldnt agree more. 😃

Regarding the score: Obviously it depends on the players who are with you in the league - sometimes there are a lot of people who have (nearly) maxed out their stats, 2-3 class girls (5 star leg), the right equipment and permanent boosters - and sometimes there arent a lot of these players. I think you cant generalize scoring.

Just a reaction to the guy you told us about who rushed. So yeah, general. Figured you weren't planning on copying him. :D 

40 minutes ago, Fiel said:

I got myself a nice 3rd place this week.

As for the rest of our guild...

123234 had a nice 6th place, but apparently the others didn't want to tell want placement they had.

Maybe they got shy from all the bragging I did on their behalf😅

Maybe they didn't want to disappoint you. :P 
You were the same as me then this week. P3. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

@Karyia, congratz! 🤘 What are your stats? Did you use any boosters? I'm not that far behind you in level but I still feel that I'm very weak. Finished 16th in Sexpert 3 once again.

Thanks 😅 :D Around ~ 9-11 defense, ~27 offense 🙄

Oh, yes! There's no other choice, if I want to be around here at this level 🤔

Yep, I was managing top 30 finishes on S3 too, so I came to have a look at D1.

Worked out great, so I'm having a 2nd look to have an idea of how I can do. But it's ruthless around here 👊

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My new daily times evidently weighed on the league, pulling me from the higher ranks of the 15-30 reward tier to the lower ranks, as once again I ended 25th in my last league. Despite the fact that I was present at 5:00am (due to falling asleep with the PC still on around 1:00am an waking up for a while before the daily reset) I am prone to believe that, due to the increasing average strength of the players in Dicktator II, I will have to fight hard to mantain the same reward tier: already last week, apart tokens lost due to my new daily times and falling asleep, I used all of the tokens available with only a small bunch with reduced strength.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Observer_X said:

falling asleep with the PC still on around 1:00am an waking up for a while before the daily reset

The reset time is really terrible for all of us in or around the CET time zone, and I hope they'll change it someday.

But please don't literally lose sleep over this (or any) game. I know it's not like you set an alarm clock specially or anything like that. Some nights, I just can't sleep, so if I'm still awake when the reset happen, so be it. But it also happened that I start yawning like crazy at, say, 4AM CET, and the idea crosses my mind that "ah, it's too bad, if I stay up for just one more hour, I'll be there for the reset". Thankfully (for my health), I turned down the computer and went to bed instead, but just having that thought is a bit concerning. These days, I'm going to sleep at more reasonable hours, and I'm better off for it (even my league ranking isn't).

Who knows? Maybe the devs aren't actually trying to give a massive advantage to "normal" people in America? Maybe their goal is just to promote insomnia in Europe? ^^

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, casey said:

what do you mean by "bugged stats" can either @Slynia or @jelom explain this to me............how do you know if someone's stats are "bugged"

The "bugged" stats started surfacing after the new booster formula was introduced, you know, the patch several months ago when KK made Chlorella and Cordyceps legendary boosters more effective?
What we mean by bugged stats however, is that the stats shown in the league and the arena for certain (some) players are way higher than their actual stats. Some players have stats that aren't even achievable (yet), even for our current top player in HH: Gogeta, no mather what boosters or gear he's using. 

Edit: If you check out their profile page you will see their actual stats, like anony76 in my league, have about 4-5k higher main stat in the league/arena than on his profile (and it's like this 24/7, it's not that I catch him without boosters every time that I check his profile).

To add more information about this, the stats that we see are not the stats that they (with bugged stats) see. One of my club members in CNO confirmed this after we found out that he suddenly got crazy stats when we met him in the arena. He took a screenshot of his own stats that he saw in the arena, and they were the same stats that we saw when checking out his profile, not the stats that we saw in the arena, meaning that they were way lower for him than for us (his actual stats).

The stats affect the one that attacks someone with bugged stats, but the one with bugged stats doesn't get affected by it when attacking. 
So us who are attacking someone with bugged stats gets fewer points than we should in the league, meaning that if you lose to someone with bugged stats (you get fewer total points) by let's say, 1-6 points, then you could've won if his stats were his actual stats, so they do gain a very small advantage by this, but an advantage none the less.

Edited by Slynia
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, Slynia said:

What we mean by bugged stats however, is that the stats shown in the league and the arena for certain (some) players are way higher than their actual stats.

Actually, it's not like that. These are not "bugged stats", but the mechanics of the game that works as follows - the player's data is not displayed in the arena and the tower in real time. First the game "remembers" the current data of the player, and then uses it for the arena and the tower for a few hours, regardless of how much it changes the player and which shows in his profile. The "bugged stats" are like this - the player had 4 purple boosters plugged in, the game remembers them, they ended in half an hour, but the game will remember them for at least 4-5 hours before the next database update.

I will assume that this is done for two reasons - the first is likely to simplify the work to reduce the load on the server. The second reason is probably the defense against fake fights - so you couldn't change your statistics in the tower for 1 minute by removing good equipment and putting the girls of the first level in the team, so that, for example, the members of your club, whom you told about it, could score more points against you and take a higher place in the tower.

Edited by Lemus
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1