How you doing in the "League"

casey

I think I'm started to get a better grasp on what to expect in terms of flow in a D2 season, now. I finished top 45 but that was my goal, this time. I boosted myself (with good stuff) for the first 2 and the last 2 days, chilling out in the middle a bit. I was #42 when I went to bed, and #43 when I woke up. I guess the crowd aiming for top 45 is a bit less sneaky than the one aiming for #16... ^^ It was still a net koban gain for me overall, and definitely worth it for the Ymens alone (I still need tons).

I think I'll take roughly the same approach this week as well. Maybe fine-tune it over the next few seasons, until I'm confident I can take it to Top 30.

• Like 4

I don't think anyone expected me to win my D3 league last season so it's no surprise to say that I didn't 😂 
I ended up 3rd, which makes sense since I was also the 3rd highest leveled player.

On a side note: I now have every single currently-obtainable girl, meaning that I have no girls left from the trolls nor the Epic Pachinko, I even have all the girls from the current selection of the Mythic Pachinko (Edit: Also all girls from the champions of course). I started this game on July 14th, 2017, so it has been almost 3 years, but I finally reached my goal.

aaaaad.PNG

hhhhhh.PNG

Edited by Slynia
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Slynia said:

I don't think anyone expected me to win my D3 league last season so it's no surprise to say that I didn't 😂 
I ended up 3rd, which makes sense since I was also the 3rd highest leveled player.

On a side note: I now have every single currently-obtainable girl, meaning that I have no girls left from the trolls nor the Epic Pachinko, I even have all the girls from the current selection of the Mythic Pachinko (Edit: Also all girls from the champions of course). I started this game on July 14th, 2017, so it has been almost 3 years, but I finally reached my goal.

aaaaad.PNG

I guess your next goal is every girl from every event ~~

Another one 😀

rewards.thumb.jpg.269e7bd38234674b63410b309736d161.jpg

You may think that I load the same screen every week. I swear all of them are legit 😄

The strat to go from behind and do hard battles with losses first has it's issues too. They are even more. In the end you're still 16-17 but with remaining guys that you could have won, but did battles with tough guys and lost instead. That way I lost ~2k XP this week. Not good. Much more than on the previous week, when I lost some unused tokens. I think, I've read something about 16-18 points win strategy here somewhere. Maybe that's the solution to be more accurate with XP?

I still feel very weak. Maybe after I get Fanny and Fione and level them up, I'll be able to advance into Dicktator 1 for 30-45 place.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Karyia said:

Just to avoid reposting all the images and such but, congrats @Slynia 👌👏

Thank you very much! :D 
You can always quote a part of a post by marking it and press the "Quote selection" button that shows up! ;)

adadadad.PNG

Edited by Slynia
  • Thanks 1

It seems that the medical emergency situation favors sniping in the leagues, at least in my last one: I fell asleep at 4:00 am at 18th place, and when I awoke three hours later I found I maintained the 16-30 tier rewards for a little margin, as I ended at 27th place.

With a little surprise, given the last leagues players lists, I found also that I am the highest level player in my new league. The difficulty in comparison to the last ones seems a little lower, but I have still to examine the player list thoroughly.

• Like 1

Had a surprisingly good d3 this week; after 4 days place 86, the first who stays in league, was already on around 1000 points; i hoped for a over 2k finish, but in the end it was only 1626 for 87. 

My d2 looks pretty good. There is again a lvl 405 with the same class (HC) in it with almos the same stats. But he doesnt wear mono gear and, unfortunately for him, he doesnt use boosters (so far (or maybe he is boosted, but then he's no danger at all). This afternoon another KH joined who's nearly my level, but if my play is on point he shouldnt be danger at all.

Since I hadnt had a lot of time today, I maybe have overlooked something, but I am pretty sure I can handle it.

My first 15 fights were not really good though, unfortunately.

• Like 1

Finished 18th on D1 :) 

A bit strangely (I suppose), I was 16th near the end and there was a rush for the top 15th. 

This week the league appears to be less daunting but appearances can be deceiving 🤔

Good luck everyone 👍

004 D1 200319 4.png

• Like 4

Finished 4th! A bit surprised. I did all my fights relatively early as I couldn't be online around the deadline. I set a decent score, was 3rd just below @jelom at the time, who must have had fights left. I figured I'd drop to 5th again, because that's what I do a lot. But I hung on. Nice surprise. Did you win Jelom or your teammate with the very long name?

This week it's looking good. I'm 9th by lvl which is really better than usual and only 1 player has 1 victory. I'm close with 2 2nd places and our stats are similar. May the best one win.

Scratch that, may I win either by luck or by skill, haha. I want my first victory! :P

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I finished #24 in my D2. To be fair, I didn't really follow the strategy I had planned, as I ended up being boosted almost throughout the week anyway, mostly due to currently facing Romero's edit: Mastuda's final cycles (and he rolled multiple nosedives multiple times), so I went the extra mile to ensure Top 30 instead of Top 45 while I was at it (it costed me 1 refill, which was more than made up for by the difference in reward).

This week seems like business as usual so far. I'll probably go for a similar approach and hope for a similar result. Good luck to you all, and stay safe!

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 1

Like I assumed, I won my league. I scored an average of 23,39 - almost the same as last week, where I also had a 405/6 HC-player in my league. But it was cristalclear that this week wouldnt be a challenge like last time since he didnt boost a lot and if he chose to he used the wrong ones (at least one chor.). Overall, the results werent as I ecpected. Mine were totally fine, but the others werent as good as I thought they were. Probably I could have done two fighting cycles with only epic boosters. But I couldnt believe it until the end.

1de964ccd5a3600cb36d2491084e3cea.png

There were a lot of high level player in my league, also a lot with over 300k ego (with appropriate def/att). But apparently they either didnt boost or they havent fought all their fights. That the lvl 360 KH-player (almost every time boosted)  can outscore the 406 HC-player is also crazy. Number 4 and 7 were also HC (with maxed out stats) and 5+6 CH.

Lucky probably felt really lucky as he outscored Tetsunomu with one point this night. At this moment I had over 60 fights left (something around 61xx points) and most likely wasnt considered as an contender for first place. But ...

Edited by blaa
  • Like 3

The sniping in my leagues continues: left at 00:30am at 16th place, failed to use the last free tokens due to falling asleep, luckily awakened at 5:00am and found myself ended at 28th place.

My new league seems quite a war: after ending at 6th place after using the free starting tokens, for two times with a nearly full token bar i passed from half-list positions to high ranks, so it's quite hard for now to define the overall situation. Depending on some factors (that have still to be defined, so I won't go deep in further detail on this) I could be willing to fight for promotion this week, but it is also possible that the situation will not be defined until next league, or maybe even after that.

Edited by Observer_X
  • Like 3

And snowman22 fails to win D2 again. 2nd by 15 pts. 23.34 pts/fight was not good enough. I probably left about 10-15 pts on the table from oopsies and the winner was only 1 level higher than me so its all on me.

I started this D3<->D2 yoyo thing as a bit of a lark but I am starting to get invested in it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, snowman22 said:

And snowman22 fails to win D2 again. 2nd by 15 pts. 23.34 pts/fight was not good enough. I probably left about 10-15 pts on the table from oopsies and the winner was only 1 level higher than me so its all on me.

I started this D3<->D2 yoyo thing as a bit of a lark but I am starting to get invested in it.

Ouch. Always nasty to just drop a tier down in rewards. 1st to second so close ain't funny. 

• Thanks 1

Finished 19th on D1 :) 

This time, I almost got caught into promoting into D2 unintentionally :D 

Seems like I've managed to settle around this bracket.

Let's see how it goes this week, good luck everyone 👍

005 D1 200326 4.png

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, Karyia said:

This time, I almost got caught into promoting into D2 unintentionally :D

That's the case with me this time LUL

rewards.thumb.jpg.e646a2232749020f4e354ab5d83df018.jpg

Everything went wrong in my first D1 league. I overboosted on the first days (cause I was afraid I won't catch up in points) so I have to wait for others to catch with me. More than a half of the last day these guys didn't score points at all. Last day there was XP + Troll battles competition. I waited 12 hours and went for it, cause they didn't score and I couldn't win the contest without Tower XP. So, here I am, in Dicktator 2. Hello, FinderKeeper 😉

bracket.thumb.jpg.8e9259cf85f6d591307e922e597ca97c.jpg

There is nothing for me to do here. There are people 60 levels + from me here. All in all, D1 went much easier than I expected. I should have boosted way less.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

All in all, D1 went much easier than I expected. I should have boosted way less.

Good to know :) It's a matter of "recalibrating" then ;)

I've been able to get into the top 30 confortably (so far, at least), so I'm looking to grow a bit more first and then have a look at D2.

No rush as, like you've said, I already find myself surrounded with high level players on D1, I suppose D2 is even worse.

Hopefully @FinderKeeper will be a good host for you :D 

• Like 1