100 shards drop: Myth or Reality?

pozi

100 shards drop: Myth or Reality?  

1,004 members have voted

1. 1. How many girls have you got thanks to a 100 shards drop since the implementation of the new attraction system

• None
    • 5 or more
  2. 2. How many shards had you already collected when you got the 100 shards drop on that girl?

• Got it when the girl's attraction was below 25
    • Got it when the girl's attraction was between 26-50
    • Got it when the girl's attraction was between 51-70
    • Got it when the girl's attraction was between 71-85
    • Got it when the girl's attraction was over 85
    • I'm still to know how a 100 shards drop feels like

I didn't think it would ever happen for me on a boss girl but here she is.  I've changed my view now.  As Neil Diamond would put it: "I'm a believer!", a neo-religious experience...

image.png.a10e7afa1f751474bbf3aa2de7466313.png

image.png.a1bfee1f50eff43fe724d2b7970b15b3.png

The good old days of nostalgia.  Oh I wish we could have this back!!!  Pleasssse!

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add image
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

On 7/31/2019 at 4:26 AM, FinderKeeper said:

JWgiUQH.png

Aa-and another one! Didn't expect it from regular boss girls.

Good job!  I seem to recall that someone else managed to score Noomye with one of those x100 thingees.

I'd love a bit of this luck with my Peckerbird account.  I'm well into Splatters Achipelago, but I've yet to gain any of Karole's girls.  I won't battle Jackson's crew until I get at least two, but my best (Rin) is only on x78, piss poor since Karole's XP has been maxed out for as long as I can remember in that account and was the first account where she was maxed out.  In my Zorba account the top girl (Toshiko) is within two shards of catching up.  It seems very odd and I haven't had a shard drop in Peckerbird for ages now.  Has anyone else had such foul luck?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Салерион said:

2 lucky drops... less than a week... And someone - not one for half a year. Rendom is our God. Let us pray.

I know how you feel until this last month (July) I never had a 100x drop and then suddenly I get 3 in the same month. The first during the normal event, the second on one of the legendary girls from the anniversary, and the third one was my lowest girl on Jackson the next week.

• Like 1

I got my first girl finally , it was Piper . And I cant speak for others but I have maxed bosses and still not gotten a girl from them , to me the rate seems a fair bit slower then before . As far as people saying tickets are slowing it down even more I cant say ive noticed a difference , just less rewards money , books , aff items . 

1 hour ago, nope1 said:

Never happened to me yet, nor have I ever got a bonus like 50 some gold flowers, wow. If I get a bonus it's usually 5 or less

These two facts are related. You only get 1 flower for each excess shard. Since a single battle is rather limited in how many shards it can give you, you are unlikely to receive a large amount of flowers unless you get a hundred drop. 

I was fighting Karole earlier today and got Toshiko with a 100 shards drop. A few battles later it happened again with Rin!

The RNG in this game is really weird. It's been months since the last time I got a 100 drop and now I got it twice in less than a minute.

At least now I'm done with Karole; I can go back to Roko.

Edited by linkdream
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, linkdream said:

I was fighting Karole earlier today and got Toshiko with a 100 shards drop. A few battles later it happened again with Rin!

You know I hate you now, don't you? (just joking :P)

Anyway, as far as I can tell, you had the most incredible stroke of luck I have seen since I started playing. If RNG in this game as any value left, if I were you I would not expect another lucky 100 for a loooooooong time.